Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > United Kingdom
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old December 3rd, 2020 #41
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

The British always have been rather detached from the other Europeans, socially and culturally. This mindset needs to be increased in prevalence and intensity. Thank goodness for the English Channel separating the British from the continent. It cannot be appreciated highly enough.

Old December 4th, 2020 #42
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

I hope, in the near future, all patriots (or as I call them, civilisation obsessives), foreign racial type doters and the heterogeneity-obsessed crowds are perceived in the mental department much like how many people perceive creationists and Flat Earthers in the present. I cannot take any of the aforementioned camps seriously, and, except for the Flat Earthers, all they do is act as larger sources of violence and other terrible suffering and damage.

Last edited by John Trent; December 4th, 2020 at 12:16 PM.

Old December 5th, 2020 #43
John Trent
Banned

If you are not utterly enraged by others genuinely seeing non-N/NW foreign racial camps / mixtures as more important and/or inherently desirable than the British / English, or by others genuinely caring about a country (a civilisational machine with fancy decoration, covering a landmass) more than the British race, YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING AND ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM!

Have a nice day.

Old December 5th, 2020 #44
Paul Morris
Banned

Genuine question John Trent: which country are you from?

Old December 5th, 2020 #45
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Morris View Post
Genuine question John Trent: which country are you from?
Hello. I do not believe we have interacted before.

To answer your question, I am from Britain. England, specifically. I was born and raised in it.

Which country are you from?

Old December 6th, 2020 #46
Paul Morris
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Trent View Post
Hello. I do not believe we have interacted before.

To answer your question, I am from Britain. England, specifically. I was born and raised in it.

Which country are you from?
Thanks, I'm also from England.

Old December 8th, 2020 #47
John Trent
Banned

Goodness, how I wish there were very many more Britons with culturally nonconformist (U.K. cultural nonconformity, I mean), critical, assertive, survivalist, militant, uncompromising and entirely threat-intolerant mindsets.

Old December 8th, 2020 #48
Paul Morris
Banned

@John Trent
You’re clearly a very intelligent individual, I bet you’re a Mensa member. Why don’t you put yourself to good use by creating and leading a new Nationalist movement? You could become the next Fuhrer!

Old December 8th, 2020 #49
Paul Anthony
Banned

Old December 8th, 2020 #50
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
No. My mentality around the British demographic situation and the relevant threats is represented massively more accurately in this video. See 0:37 – 1:49.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgvC7200Rfk

Last edited by John Trent; December 9th, 2020 at 04:54 AM.

Old December 9th, 2020 #51
John Trent
Banned

Those who find my content in this thread too extreme or harsh, well, I find them funny and adorable.

=============================

Just in case there are still any on here who are not familiar with my general character...

These are my main sources of gratification (they provide very intensely pleasurable rushes):

1) Having a state of mental excellence: COMPLETED (I have extreme strong-mindedness, very high threat / vulnerability detection competence, immunity to inferior / utility-devoid impulses, immunity / opposition to all weak / masochistic / submissive cognitive processing, immunity to automatic conformity, immunity to mental conditioning, immunity to cultural conditioning, immunity to holding undue sentiment, very highly advanced critical thinking skills, very elaborate tactical awareness, and a plethora of other advanced mental qualities)
2) Having high physical combat proficiency, with the capacity to be, at the very least, very physically dangerous: IN PROGRESS (I frequently learn and memorise highly effective offensive and defensive fighting and incapacitation methods, and I have a physical conditioning routine to reach serious levels of strength and endurance)
(I crave physical weapons, and the pleasure I feel when in possession of a weapon is proportionate to how dangerous and sophisticated the weapon is, so the more dangerous and sophisticated the weapon, the greater the pleasure experienced)
(The gratification comes primarily from being harder to kill or harm)
3) Having a state of aesthetic excellence (9.5/10 or better), with entirely British / English racial appearance: IN PROGRESS (will be achieved in the near future, with certain natural enhancements and the elimination of certain defects in a specific area, but currently, when I am at my best possible aesthetic condition and the environment lighting is perfect, I am very good-looking and very nearly fully British in racial appearance - both of these qualities combined provide pleasurable rushes that are usually intense)
(British racial material, specifically the material of the English variant, very effectively enabled the path to aesthetic excellence, which is a quality I crave very intensely, and fully British appearance for me is crucial for achieving it - both states are necessary to achieve very intense rushes of gratification, and both states are within my grasp)
(I like improving my appearance with stylish, heavily formal-resembling clothing that is black or dark grey, with heavy black footwear that at least very strongly resembles military boots, and I have strong affinity for dark clothing and for very harsh, assertive and militant appearance, similar to the attire of at least some adherents of the 'goth' subculture, only without degeneracy)
4) Having a state of cultural excellence: COMPLETED (I am at least very heavily resistant to decadent / debasing qualities and behavioural tendencies, and my cultural attitudes, outlook and behaviours are rooted firmly in an extremely sophisticated and calculated way of life centred around being intensely logically oriented, intensely tactically oriented, weakness-despising, vulnerability-despising, invulnerability-focused, superiority-focused and heavily militant, while still being very much in touch with morality and decency)
(All utility-devoid, degrading and/or inferior cultural qualities and practices have been discarded, I am utterly convinced of and vociferously defensive of the superiority and viability of the culture to which I adhere)

I look forward to completing my collection. I wonder if I will be the first person in history to achieve a state of mental, cultural and aesthetic excellence, with at least high physical combat ability, all simultaneously. Given my capacities and my closeness to completion of the goal, this state is definitely very highly worth striving for! I deserve to have this state. The craving for it is very intense and the excitement is almost palpable. I unashamedly and very intensely crave invulnerability, the relevant types of superiority, and the relevant types of excellence. Relevant superiority is a drug to me. It feels so GOOD, and I just want more and more! My brain absolutely loves the stuff! The cravings are powerful. If I am somehow deprived of any of my main gratification sources, or the path to any of them is somehow impeded, this usually causes me to become utterly enraged and very distressed. It is like being deprived of food and water.

Last edited by John Trent; December 10th, 2020 at 12:50 PM.

Old December 9th, 2020 #52
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
@John Trent
You’re clearly a very intelligent individual, I bet you’re a Mensa member. Why don’t you put yourself to good use by creating and leading a new Nationalist movement? You could become the next Fuhrer!
I am not a member of Mensa.

I lack sufficient resources, influence and connections to establish any movement by myself. You should know that I am VERY far from a patriotic / nationalistic type. I do not care about civilisational constructs (A.K.A countries) outside of their utility to continuing, advancing or realising the most important / desirable aspects. Despite this, I have been compared to Adolf Hitler many times by typical Westeners aware of my true character, and I find the comparisons highly amusing.

I have created a very large and very intricately detailed information site that I have tried to propagate in the relevant areas of the internet. The site contains almost all the information people need to know. Viewing of the information site is VERY STRONGLY RECOMMENDED. It is my present to the British people (and indeed, the entire species). Sadly, its monthly view count has been in decline. Here is the link: https://survivalist-information-site.my-free.website

Be warned, once you read my information site, you may experience radical changes in your perceptions of the world and its qualities, and your life will probably never be the same again.

I hope that, in the near future, genetic modification therapies will be available, so I can not only be liberated from my partially foreign biology, but also be eligible for the role of main representative of the British racial demographic. I DESERVE THIS. I would be the perfect candidate! Only a Briton should and can represent the British people.

Last edited by John Trent; December 9th, 2020 at 07:53 AM.

Old December 9th, 2020 #53
Paul Morris
Banned

@ John Trent
You've previously stated elsewhere that despite born and living in England, your ethnic origin is NOT English but European. So which part of Europe are you originally from?

Old December 9th, 2020 #54
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
@ John Trent
You've previously stated elsewhere that despite born and living in England, your ethnic origin is NOT English but European. So which part of Europe are you originally from?
I am mostly British though (English, specifically). I was very lucky to be born with a raical appearance that is very nearly entirely British, and can be altered to be entirely so. This is not the case with the overwhelming majority of Mixed Europeans who are partially British (see the Americans, Canadians and Australians for examples).

I cannot reveal the specifics of my racial composition, as doing so will render me vulnerable to being exposed by enemy elements. It is also embarrassing to talk about, as well. I am fully European, to the best of my knowledge, and that is all people need to know.

Last edited by John Trent; December 9th, 2020 at 02:30 PM.

Old December 9th, 2020 #55
Paul Anthony
Banned

Thumbs up

Oh John, it looks like you've finally found a friend!! You 2 play nice now!!

Old December 10th, 2020 #56
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
Oh John, it looks like you've finally found a friend!! You 2 play nice now!!
CORRECT VERSION: Oh, John. It looks like you've finally found a friend! You two play nicely now!

Oh dear. How embarrassing.

You are not even in Britain anyway. You are outside of an area of relevance. I am quite sure you are foreign! Another jealous foreigner with a hostile disposition. Your name is not fooling anyone.

Old December 10th, 2020 #57
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

While your written English corrections are, well, correct, I'm not sure anyone, even a nigger, is jealous of anything British these days. You all have nothing for one to be jealous over.

Of course, you're going to say that undesirables (outsiders and those of diluted British stock) are to blame for this, however, it is the "superior" British who allowed these undesirables to ruin your race and country (assuming there ever was anything to ruin). That is a major flaw with the Brits, not with the outsiders.

It's like when White people blame the Jews for everything wrong in their countries. I'm guilty of this, too. HOWEVER, the fact is that a Jew is a Jew and therefore cannot be expected to act like anything but a Jew. The fault actually lies with the host race who allowed the Jew to exist among them in the first place, and then allowed it to gain control and power over the host race. This is a flaw with the host race, not with the Jew.

You can't blame a rattlesnake for administering a poisonous bite to it's victim because that is what the rattlesnake does.

Last edited by Larry the Raysiss; December 10th, 2020 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Edited some grammatical mistakes for the superior Brit ;)

Old December 10th, 2020 #58
Paul Anthony
Banned

It's true John. I don't know anyone outside of the UK that's jealous of England! Seriously, and I've been to some shitty places!!

Old December 10th, 2020 #59
Paul Morris
Banned

Are you Oxbridge educated John?

Old December 11th, 2020 #60
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
While your written English corrections are, well, correct, I'm not sure anyone, even a nigger, is jealous of anything British these days. You all have nothing for one to be jealous over.
Not the island geography (defensive measure and natural force multiplier) and the race's general aesthetic superiority (this applies the most to the English variant)? Hmmm. I find this rather difficult to believe.

Britons enjoy significantly higher standards of living compared to many of those on the continent (particularly those from the former communist bloc), due to the superior economic conditions of Britain.

Quote:
Of course, you're going to say that undesirables (outsiders and those of diluted British stock) are to blame for this, however, it is the "superior" British who allowed these undesirables to ruin your race and country (assuming there ever was anything to ruin). That is a major flaw with the Brits, not with the outsiders.
I am fully aware of the mental deficiencies of the relevant Britons, and how they played a large role in causing this situation. Many Britons have been mentally and/or culturally conditioned into being bumbling, weak and indolent fools. Their main weaknesses thoughout history have been their greater value of traditional features over practical ones (e.g. supporting the very demographically dangerous Commonweath of Nations, wearing bright red uniforms during wars), their lack of racial awareness, as well as their lack of skill with construction of viable and invulnerable civilisations.

I do not believe that Britons are intrinsically mentally superior to other Europeans.

Quote:
It's like when White people blame the Jews for everything wrong in their countries. I'm guilty of this, too. HOWEVER, the fact is that a Jew is a Jew and therefore cannot be expected to act like anything but a Jew. The fault actually lies with the host race who allowed the Jew to exist among them in the first place, and then allowed it to gain control and power over the host race. This is a flaw with the host race, not with the Jew.

You can't blame a rattlesnake for administering a poisonous bite to it's victim because that is what the rattlesnake does.
Again, I know about the mental deficiencies of Britons.

While I do believe there are many Jews involved in the eradication agenda, they are not the only perpetrators. To me, it seems to be a leftist-globalist-Jewish alliance.

What country are you from?

Thread