VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old November 27th, 2020 #1
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Default Born or longtime resident of USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand? When was the last time you have met a recent (they spoke with heavy accent) White European immigrant?

Myself... years ago.

Do you remember when was the last time you have come across 5 of them?

Old November 28th, 2020 #2
justin c

Why would they want to come here?

But I understand what you're getting at, white immigrants aren't a thing anymore.

"Canada is a country of immigrants~**~*~" Yeah, white ones.

Old November 28th, 2020 #3
Gladiatrix

I know two from the former Soviet Union. Accent isn't so hard that I couldn't understand them.

Then there is Frenchy. He tends to talk fast and sometimes I can't understand half of what he says when he has coffee.

Old November 30th, 2020 #4
Tom Atherton

It is extremely rare.

I've met Russians and Eastern Europeans in the US over the last decade, but I could count them on one hand.

Old November 30th, 2020 #5
Fico

As southern Slav,I know that they have success in states like that and white-immigration to the West is survivalism and better life for them. Slavic anti-communists who left their homes in 1945. found happiness in those states and they are higher class then Slavic working class inside my state. They became richer compared to us through just few decades. Remember that all best elements of the White race are comming into states with higher wages.

When you mention to me that woking class (probably,if I am wrong please correct me) can have credit for house in 4 million american dollars,it is high class standard for me. Yes,such states have advantages that they did not have wars inside them long time.

My opinion is that Whites shows their best when we are not divided on religion,nationality what is reason why is USA superpower especially when they left Great Britain in American War of Independence. Do not idealize Eastern Europe and other post-communsit states because life is really hard inside them and perfect example of that we can see in White birth rate when Whites do not want to have children because they have poor wages for feed them. It results with alcoholism,drugs,criminality and mental illnesses.

Last edited by Fico; November 30th, 2020 at 04:08 AM.

Old December 2nd, 2020 #6
Kosher Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin c View Post
Why would they want to come here?

But I understand what you're getting at, white immigrants aren't a thing anymore.

"Canada is a country of immigrants~**~*~" Yeah, white ones.
I personally met quite a few South African White Exchange Students, (both male and female), when I attended college at Michigan State University in Ann Arbor back in the mid-90's.

This was shortly after the loathsome KGB Communist Jew Joe Slovo and his trained apes, the Mandelas managed to strong-arm the Jew-Cucked F.W. DeKlerk into ending Apartheid.

Each and every one of those young, clean-cut, attractive, mostly blond and fair-skinned people were the most ardently outspoken Pro-International Marxism, Pro-Nigger and Pro-Miscegenation Mega-Shitlibs I've ever had the extreme displeasure of meeting.

They made the worst examples of San Fagsicko and Jew York D-Rat White Trash Marxists look like fucking National Alliance Members by comparison.

I often wonder just how many of these people actually survived into middle age, gotten married, and produced families today.

And if so, whether or not their political mindsets have changed at all over the last two and a half decades with their own and their children's violent Mass-Extinction currently staring them in the face.

Sadly, most likely not...

Last edited by Kosher Clown; December 3rd, 2020 at 12:54 PM.

Thread