Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 13th, 2018 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 43,842
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default Parrott: Austerity and White Rapture

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...white-rapture/
 
Old February 13th, 2018 #2
jaekel
Senior Member
 
jaekel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,799
jaekel
Default

Many good topics in that article. And it's not too long. He hits the main points to keep the reader interested. He starts with a point, then elaborates on it. Exact opposite of most writers in the msm these days. They drag on and on with crap before they ever get to the point.
 
Old February 13th, 2018 #3
jaekel
Senior Member
 
jaekel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,799
jaekel
Default

Bond market:
"They’re assuming that the migrants and minorities will somehow steadily drift into the middle class as European migrants before have done, and they’re assuming that there are strong forces pulling White taxpayers toward the major population centers.
Underneath all of the layers of financial instruments and derivatives, there was usually an actual house that actual people were willing to actually pay money for (perhaps for dramatically less than modeled). With government bonds, there’s no real floor. Continued white flight, globalist outsourcing, and the demographic decline in the populations which end up paying property and income taxes are already applying pressure on the bond market."

We've gone from yt buying houses, to shitskins getting section 8 and hud homes, financed by bonds. An idiot could see that it's unsustainable.
 
Old February 14th, 2018 #4
jaekel
Senior Member
 
jaekel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,799
jaekel
Default White flight accelerated

Quote:
"Whites, particularly the Whites most capable of paying taxes, will accelerate their abandonment of the cities and states attempting to lean on them to survive the austerity crunch.
This, in conjunction with Amazon Prime shipping and rural broadband, guarantees that there will be a White Rapture from the urban areas that will be much more decisive than White Flight was."
We see this happening already, as the flighters want to start a New California which would be without the metro centers.
Quote:
" There will remain a robust global economy with plenty of opportunities, but few of them will be inextricably tied to the urban centers. Whites will be able to compete for them just fine in their pajamas, as their children play in the forest outside their quaint rural ranch home."
Austerity:
Picking up the slack when the money dries up for the gubbamint.
Quote:
"a lot of the para-governmental work will be achieved by religious and civic organizations that are multicultural. As scarcity accelerates, the groups which only permit Whites will prove more powerful and successful than the groups which invite racial disunities and disparities into their collectives."
The multi-culti groups will fail. We see this time and again in countries like Brazil and Venezuela, S. Africa.
 
Old February 14th, 2018 #5
Nikola Bijeliti
Sex: Male
 
Nikola Bijeliti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 261
Blog Entries: 8
Nikola Bijeliti
Default

Quote:
Whites will be able to compete for them just fine in their pajamas, as their children play in the forest outside their quaint rural ranch home.
That is complete fantasy. Only a very limited number of jobs are suitable for work at home. That sounds like the old myth of the "information economy," where Americans (i.e. Whites) would hold only cushy office jobs, and all the other jobs would be done by foreigners. Most jobs are not cushy office jobs that can be done from home, and the cushy office jobs are the easiest to outsource, anyway. For the foreseeable future there will always be a need for manual labor, and, when those jobs are replaced by robots, new desk jobs won't magically spring up to replace them.

Fleeing to the suburbs will not solve our problems. Only having our own countries will do that.
 
Old February 14th, 2018 #6
jaekel
Senior Member
 
jaekel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,799
jaekel
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
That is complete fantasy. Only a very limited number of jobs are suitable for work at home. That sounds like the old myth of the "information economy," where Americans (i.e. Whites) would hold only cushy office jobs, and all the other jobs would be done by foreigners. Most jobs are not cushy office jobs that can be done from home, and the cushy office jobs are the easiest to outsource, anyway. For the foreseeable future there will always be a need for manual labor, and, when those jobs are replaced by robots, new desk jobs won't magically spring up to replace them.

Fleeing to the suburbs will not solve our problems. Only having our own countries will do that.
It is NOT fantasy. It is reality.
I have a friend who works for UPS They're business is booming. More and more people are shopping online.
Dr. s now have online services through video conferencing. They can give prescriptions that way as well.
Food service companies are working on increasing their home order businesses.
There are faster turnaround times now in the shipping business.
Home schooling is increasing as well.
 
Old February 14th, 2018 #7
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5,880
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
That is complete fantasy. Only a very limited number of jobs are suitable for work at home. That sounds like the old myth of the "information economy," where Americans (i.e. Whites) would hold only cushy office jobs, and all the other jobs would be done by foreigners.
You just lack imagination. There are jobs someone could do from home that involve a variety of skill sets. Anything from selling stuff online at ebay, to doing computer coding or IT work from home, or getting people to bring stuff to your door that needs to be fixed.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER
 
Old February 14th, 2018 #8
Nikola Bijeliti
Sex: Male
 
Nikola Bijeliti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 261
Blog Entries: 8
Nikola Bijeliti
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
It is NOT fantasy. It is reality.
I have a friend who works for UPS They're business is booming. More and more people are shopping online.
Dr. s now have online services through video conferencing. They can give prescriptions that way as well.
Food service companies are working on increasing their home order businesses.
There are faster turnaround times now in the shipping business.
Home schooling is increasing as well.
It is only reality for a small number of people. Most jobs are not office jobs. I've worked from home myself and made a lot of money doing it, but anecdotes of people working from home don't mean that it is feasible on a large scale, and, even if it were, it would probably not be desirable due to the isolation that it can produce.

The fact is that the majority of jobs require you to come to the plant and do physical labor. That means a long commute for most suburbanites.
 
Old February 14th, 2018 #9
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5,880
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
The fact is that the majority of jobs require you to come to the plant and do physical labor. That means a long commute for most suburbanites.
Vast majority of jobs are service sector and retail jobs.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER
 
Old February 14th, 2018 #10
Nikola Bijeliti
Sex: Male
 
Nikola Bijeliti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 261
Blog Entries: 8
Nikola Bijeliti
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
You just lack imagination. There are jobs someone could do from home that involve a variety of skill sets. Anything from selling stuff online at ebay, to doing computer coding or IT work from home, or getting people to bring stuff to your door that needs to be fixed.
Those are only a small minority of the total number of jobs out there. And as far as running a repair shop from home, that would probably require a business license in most communities, and you would probably be better off leasing retail space to do that due to the foot traffic you would get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Vast majority of jobs are service sector and retail jobs.
Exactly, and these jobs cannot be done from home.
 
Old February 14th, 2018 #11
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5,880
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
Those are only a small minority of the total number of jobs out there. And as far as running a repair shop from home, that would probably require a business license in most communities, and you would probably be better off leasing retail space to do that due to the foot traffic you would get.
I fix stuff for people, and while it's not a consistent income, there are months where I do pretty good, and other months where things are slow. I don't need a business license to do this. If I had a retail space, I'd be losing money for most of the year. Net loss for the entire year. I prefer to stay small ball. It's lower risk, and I'd never truly lose my ass off. But that's my choice. I've never been a super risk taking individual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
Exactly, and these jobs cannot be done from home.
Depending on the situation, they can. But you need to think out of the box. Selling stuff on ebay is technically a retail job. Fixing stuff for people in your shop at home is a service sector job. People can create their own jobs for themselves. There are a lot of people who work regular jobs, and do stuff on the side to supplement their income.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER
 
Old February 14th, 2018 #12
Nikola Bijeliti
Sex: Male
 
Nikola Bijeliti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 261
Blog Entries: 8
Nikola Bijeliti
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I fix stuff for people, and while it's not a consistent income, there are months where I do pretty good, and other months where things are slow. I don't need a business license to do this. If I had a retail space, I'd be losing money for most of the year. Net loss for the entire year. I prefer to stay small ball. It's lower risk, and I'd never truly lose my ass off. But that's my choice. I've never been a super risk taking individual.



Depending on the situation, they can. But you need to think out of the box. Selling stuff on ebay is technically a retail job. Fixing stuff for people in your shop at home is a service sector job. People can create their own jobs for themselves. There are a lot of people who work regular jobs, and do stuff on the side to supplement their income.
I'm not saying that it can't be done. As I've said, I've worked at home full-time for a number of years and made very good money doing it, close to six figures. Currently I'm doing some side-projects from home as well.

My point is that you cannot base a whole community on that. You can't say that Whites should all flee to the suburbs or exurbs and all work from home. Some will be able to work from home, but a majority will not. Plus, with most work-from-home jobs you'll be competing with people living in India and China who will be willing to work for wages to low to be livable in White countries. A viable community requires a good mix of jobs, not just work-at-home jobs.

The best strategy for most White men today is probably to learn a trade and work at that. You will only be competing with local people, not the global "community", and, if you're good, your work will be of higher quality than that of non-Whites and will set you apart.
 
Old February 15th, 2018 #13
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5,880
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
The best strategy for most White men today is probably to learn a trade and work at that. You will only be competing with local people, not the global "community", and, if you're good, your work will be of higher quality than that of non-Whites and will set you apart.
I agree that's probably the best route for most men. College used to be gated to all but the best and the brightest, and everyone else would fall into doing a trade, or working for a good company. I'd prefer if college stayed that way.

Changing the dynamic back to where only the best go to college, will make their fields higher demand, and pay better, but we also have to deny non-Whites from competing for their wages, just like we have to deny non-Whites the ability to compete in any other field. Our people aren't willing to bunk up 20 to a room like people from the 3rd world. We actually have living standards.

Learning a trade is most definitely a better career decision that getting a worthless degree in a field with little to no demand. Plumbers, electricians, HVAC techs can make more than retail managers. Especially if they got a master license.

Doing something on the side to make an extra $150-$200 cash every now and then is still good supplemental income. And if you fall on harder times, you could get more involved with your side jobs and make a little extra money if you really need it. I've always done stuff on the side to make money when I wasn't getting a lot of overtime from my employer. Everybody should find something they can do on the side to make some extra $. It's something that could potentially develop into a business.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:12 AM.
Page generated in 0.11285 seconds.