Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 2nd, 2010 #1
JT Bowles

Default 8th Annual White Unity Christmas Party!

When: December 4, 2010
12:00PM to ?

Where: Redneck Shop/Meeting Hall
108 W. Laurens Street
Laurens, SC 29360

Who: Sponsored by the American Nazi Party & International Knights of the Ku Klux Klan

Santa Clause will be making an appearance for the children.

Please bring a covered dish or drink item!

Pro-White Merchandise For Sale!

Aryan Yuletide Music!

No alcohol and no weapons permitted. This is a family event!

http://www.americannaziparty.com/

http://bowlesblog.blogspot.com/

Old December 5th, 2010 #2
JT Bowles

Default A White People's Yuletide Celebration!

The 8th Annual White Unity Christmas Party was held in Laurens, South Carolina this year and was successful. Nearly two dozen people attended the event. The mismanaged bad American economy is having an effect on White people attending any pro-White events anywhere in 2010, i.e., high gas prices and unemployment at 9.8%.

Anyhow, for eight years the attendance has roller coastered and is unpredictable. The first year of the event only attracted 12 people. The following year 150 people attended. Next year, who knows?

Christmas presents were distributed to the children and adults as well. The menu was comprised of roasted chicken, homemade pasta salad, pumpkin pie, and drinks (non-alcoholic). Those attending are to be applauded for attending and making this event fabulous. The SA of the American Nazi Party provided excellent security at the event and there were no problems. No reporters, no police, no cameras, no "sieg-heiling" in peoples faces and screaming "WHITE POWER" at the top of the lungs, no alcohol, no drugs. Just normal White people and families coming together and enjoying themselves.

Thanks goes to the International Knights of the Ku Klux Klan for assisting and promoting the event as well.

Thread