Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 20th, 2006 #1
Aryan Lord

Default The Character of Jesus According to the New Testament

http://www.exposingchristianity.com/...Fnazarene.html

Xians believe the Nazarene to be perfect, a peaceful, loving, healing and understanding being. Most are too lazy to read the facts. The bible may be the most purchased book, but it is the least read.

The Nazarene was slothful, indolent and lazy. He never worked like everyone else.
He freeloaded and lived off the work and labors of others.
He was a rude and inappreciative guest who often insulted his hosts.
He STOLE and ordered others to do so.
He condoned and advocated MURDER.
He is one of the worst hypocrites who ever existed.

The Seven Deadly Sins:

* Pride
The Nazarene was a very arrogant, selfish and conceited individual. His overwhelming sense of negative pride and self exhaltation was seen in many of the scriptures:

He was arrogant enough to insult his host and leave her with the burden of work while he hogged all of the attention, indicating an extreme sense of self importance:

Luke 10: 38-42
38 Now it came to pass, as they went, that he entered into a certain village: and a certain woman named Martha received him into her house.
39 And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word.
40 But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me.
41 And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:
42 But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.

Anyone who does not love him more than their own parents is not worthy of him. What happened to honor thy father and mother? Here, the nazarene is placing himself above the family members of his followers, AGAIN, indicating pride and extreme arrogance:

Matthew 10: 37
37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. This is also the sin of ENVY- he is so jealous of anyone who might share their love for another.

The pleasure of being massaged with expensive ointment was more important than selling the ointment and giving the money to the poor.

Mark 14: 3-7
3 And being in Bethany in the house of Simon the leper, as he sat at meat, there came a woman having an alabaster box of ointment of spikenard, very precious, and she brake the box and poured it on his head.
4 And there were some who had indignation within themselves and said, “Why was this waste of the ointment made?
5 For it might have been sold for more than three hundred pence, and have been given to the poor.” And they murmured against her.
6 But Jesus said, “Let her alone; why trouble ye her? She hath wrought a good work on me.
7 For ye have the poor with you always, and whensoever ye will, ye may do them good; but me ye have not always.

The nazarene calls other human beings "dogs" and "swine," indicating they are way beneath him:

Matthew 7: 6
6 "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you."

He stated he was "greater" then Jonas and Solomon:

Matthew 12: 41-42
41 The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.
42 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.

* Envy
The nazarene was so envious of any devotion or affections shown for anyone other than himself, even close family members, he demanded that his disciples leave their families behind.

Luke 9: 59-62
59 And he said unto another, Follow me. But he said, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.
60 Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.
61 And another also said, Lord, I will follow thee; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house.
62 And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

There are many more scriptures that blatantly expose the envious resentful character of the nazarene. These are indicated in this article.

* Wrath
Because of an excessive sense of pride, exaggerated self importance, arrogance and an overwhelming belief of being first and being entitled, the nazarene was often subject to the sin of wrath:

Matt: 11: 20-24
20 Then began he to upbraid the cities wherein most of his mighty works were done, because they repented not:
21 Woe unto thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee, Bethsaida! for if the mighty works, which were done in you, had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes.
22 But I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the day of judgment, than for you.
23 And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell: for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day.
24 But I say unto you, That it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment, than for thee.

The nazarene is forever condeming, insulting and threatening others:

Matt. 23:33
33 "Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?"

Mark 3: 5
5 And when he had looked round about on them with anger, being grieved for the hardness of their hearts, he saith unto the man, "Stretch forth thine hand."

John 2: 15
15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables

In the above verse, the nazarene is condemning money making in the temple and greed, but by his actions and demands, the nazarene is the greediest of them all.

The nazarene makes it plain he comes to bring war on earth and conflict, hatred and enmity among family members; breaking up the family unit and home:
Matthew 10: 34-36
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father and the daughter against her mother and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

He showed impatience and upset by the presence of a father who's child could not speak, that petitioned him for help. His personal time and energy were more important than spending a few seconds to help a small child who was handicapped. He also insulted his disciples and those around him who he spoke to in reply to the asking for help.

Mark 9: 19
19 “O faithless generation, how long am I to be with you? How long am I to bear with you? Bring him to me.”

* Greed
The nazarene's distaste for labor was highly impractical. Because he lived off of the charity of others, there were times when charity couldn’t satisfy his needs, so he STOLE.

On the Sabbath, he and his disciples helped themselves to a farmer’s corn. When asked why he violated the law by eating on the Sabbath, he justified stealing by calling himself "lord of the Sabbath."

Luke 6: 1-5
1 And it came to pass on the second sabbath after the first, that he went through the corn fields; and his disciples plucked the ears of corn, and did eat, rubbing them in their hands.
2 And certain of the Pharisees said unto them, Why do ye that which is not lawful to do on the sabbath days?
3 And Jesus answering them said, Have ye not read so much as this, what David did, when himself was an hungred, and they which were with him;
4 How he went into the house of God, and did take and eat the shewbread, and gave also to them that were with him; which it is not lawful to eat but for the priests alone?
5 And he said unto them, That the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.

The nazarene's sloth and greed often led to more theft:
He sent two disciples to steal an ass and a colt. He had no consideration as to whether taking the animals for himself would place any hardship upon whom he stole them from. Here, in addition to the act of stealing, the nazarene does not have the nerve to go and steal these animals himself, he orders others to do so.

Luke 19: 29-35
29 And it came to pass, when he was come nigh to Bethphage and Bethany, at the mount called the mount of Olives, he sent two of his disciples,
30 Saying, Go ye into the village over against you; in the which at your entering ye shall find a colt tied, whereon yet never man sat: loose him, and bring him hither.
31 And if any man ask you, Why do ye loose him? thus shall ye say unto him, Because the Lord hath need of him.
32 And they that were sent went their way, and found even as he had said unto them.
33 And as they were loosing the colt, the owners thereof said unto them, Why loose ye the colt?
34 And they said, The Lord hath need of him.
35 And they brought him to Jesus: and they cast their garments upon the colt, and they set Jesus thereon.

* Sloth
The nazarene has always been known for his hatred of physical labor. The nazarene also hated washing and bathing: Here, the nazarene encourages not washing:

Matt. 15: 1-20
1 Then came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees, which were of Jerusalem, saying,
2 Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.
19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
20 These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

Mark 7: 1-9
1 Then came together unto him the Pharisees, and certain of the scribes, which came from Jerusalem.
2 And when they saw some of his disciples eat bread with defiled, that is to say, with unwashen, hands, they found fault.
3 For the Pharisees, and all the Jews, except they wash their hands oft, eat not, holding the tradition of the elders.
4 And when they come from the market, except they wash, they eat not. And many other things there be, which they have received to hold, as the washing of cups, and pots, brasen vessels, and of tables.
5 Then the Pharisees and scribes asked him, Why walk not thy disciples according to the tradition of the elders, but eat bread with unwashen hands?
6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.
7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctines the commandments of men.
8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.
9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

Also, the stretch in the desert speaks for itself. (Matthew 4: 1-2)

* Gluttony
Gluttony is an inordinate desire to consume more than that which one requires. Although the nazarene preached abstinence, he did not intend this for himself.
He gets defensive about complaints directed at him and his followers who are always seen eating and drinking.

Luke 5:33-34
33 And they said unto him, Why do the disciples of John fast often, and make prayers, and likewise the disciples of the Pharisees; but thine eat and drink?
34 And he said unto them, Can ye make the children of the bridechamber fast, while the bridegroom is with them?
35 But the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken away from them, and then shall they fast in those days.

He was known as a glutton and a drunkard.

Luke 7:34
34 The Son of man is come eating and drinking; and ye say, Behold a gluttonous man, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners!

The nazarene was wrathful when his sources for free meals were not readily available. w. Once he cursed a fig tree for not having any fruit. The tree died.

Mark 11:12-14, 20-22
12 And on the morrow, when they were come from Bethany, he was hungry:
13 And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not yet.
14 And Jesus answered and said unto it, No man eat fruit of thee hereafter for ever. And his disciples heard it.
20 And in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots.
21 And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto him, Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away.
22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

* Lust
Lust is an inordinate craving for the pleasures of the body.
The nazarene preached celibacy for his followers, but being the hypocrite that he is, he did not apply these teachings to himself. Both men* and women put out sexual favors for him as did others in the way of food, shelter and other needs.

Luke 8:1-3
1 And it came to pass afterward, that he went throughout every city and village, preaching and shewing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God: and the twelve were with him,
2 And certain women, which had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities, Mary called Magdalene, out of whom went seven devils,
3 And Joanna the wife of Chuza Herod's steward, and Susanna, and many others, which ministered unto him of their substance.

*There are deleted passages in the gospel of Mark. The nazarene had intercourse with one of his disciples while the others slept in the garden before his crucifixion.

* The nazarene advocated and encouraged MURDER for selfish reasons:

Luke 19: 27
27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

* The nazarene not only ADVOCATED SLAVERY, but encouraged and condoned the abuse of slaves:

Luke 12: 47
47 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.

* In addition to the sermon on the mount being ant-life and against nature (artificial), the nazarene's actions speak much louder than his words and reveal his true nature- that of a big hypocrite:

Matthew 5
1 And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:
2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,
3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

The nazarene was ANYTHING but "poor in spirit." He was arrogant, self righteous and always put his own needs and desires before that of others.

(see above scriptures)

4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

Matthew 8:21-22
21 And another of his disciples said unto him, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
"Meek" means "humble." Read the above paragraph of scriptures revealing the nazarene's pride and arrogance.

6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

The nazarene openly advocated and encouraged chaos and lawlessness. These unethical, suicidal, anti-life teachings have worked to undermine and destroy legal systems, resulting in the punishing of the victim, while crimminals are rewarded and encouraged in their behavior. The end result is the collapse of civilization. Any speices that fails to defend itself will end up extinct. If the human body ignored the germs, bacteria and viruses that invaded it, nearly all people would be dead in less than a day. These teachings are anti-life and designed to destroy human lives.

Matthew 5: 38-44
38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also.
41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.
42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.
43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
The nazarene was anything but "merciful." He is forever condemning, threatening and damning people.

8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

The nazarene was anything but "pure of heart."

* He LIED:

John 5: 31
31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

The nazarene told his disciples that they would not die before his second coming:

Matthew 16: 28
28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

Revelation 3: 11
11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

* He STOLE:

(see above)

* He ADVOCATED and ENCOURAGED MURDER on a whim:

Luke 19: 27 (see above)

* He was one of the worst hypocrites that ever lived.

Matthew 5: 19
19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father and the daughter against her mother and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
The nazarene condemns righteousness and works against it- see the other scriptures on this page.

Matthew 5: 11
11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

This is blatant of the nazarene's hatred of humanity.

* The nazarene preached self mutilation:

Matthew 19: 12
12 For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

A "eunuch" is a castrated male; in other words, a male with his balls cut off. The catholic church routinely castrated young choir boys in order to prevent their voices from changing.

Matthew 5: 29-30
29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

* The nazarene's CRUELTY TO ANIMALS:

Matthew 8: 30-32
30 And there was a good way off from them an herd of many swine feeding.
31 So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine.
32 And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters.

No individual in history has been provided with more excuses. Twisting, warping, distorting and outright lying of what this entity taught and did is commonplace among those who are deluded, sympathetic and/or just plain stupid.

Many argue that this entity never existed and/or is unimportant. People who maintain these opinions are as deluded and foolish as those who believe the nazarene was a righteous individual. Whether or not this entity physically existed is irrelevent. The effects this creature had upon humanity has permeated every aspect of the society in which most of us live. There are millions and millions who worship this creature and promote him at every level relentlessly. The impact this entity has had upon humanity is horrendous. Nearly every war there has been has been fought for RHP religious purposes. Millions and millions have severe psychological disorders and hangups which prevent them from living a healthy normal life.

The sorry list of crimes against humanity perpetrated because of this individual goes on and on.

It does not matter whether the entity is a myth or physically and historically existed. The entity is a reality through all of the major injustices and workings of which have held us ALL back for centuries and must be destroyed.
Those who take a stand for personal liberty and freedom are incessantly battling christians in the courts as they relentlessly and obsessively work to deprive every last man, woman and child of their freedom and their lives.

Old April 20th, 2006 #2
Pastor Visser
Banned

lol, there's no "seven deadly sins" in the Bible, period.

Here's a verse those who do read (unlike this poster quoting the papists) might enjoy:

Quote:
1Pe 2:21-22; "For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth."
Perfect and blameless, just like you always thought.

Old April 20th, 2006 #3
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Visser
lol, there's no "seven deadly sins" in the Bible, period.

Here's a verse those who do read (unlike this poster quoting the papists) might enjoy:

Perfect and blameless, just like you always thought.

Peter lying about his dead master. The truth is there in christ`s own words in the 4 gospels and then there are of course other gospels which the church has suppressed which paint an even darker picture of the Nazarene.

Old April 20th, 2006 #4
Quietus
Berserker for Wotan

Aryan Lord, excellent post concerning the nature of the xtian's "savior"!:cheers:

Most xtians refuse to face these things, as they are afraid to question the flaws in their religion. Whenever I ask xtians about such things, they tend to avoid the subject.
one should pry round
for uncertain is the witting
that there be no foeman sitting,
within, before one on the floor." -Odin, from the Hávamál (Olive Bray's translation)

Old April 20th, 2006 #5
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quietus
Aryan Lord, excellent post concerning the nature of the xtian's "savior"!:cheers:

Most xtians refuse to face these things, as they are afraid to question the flaws in their religion. Whenever I ask xtians about such things, they tend to avoid the subject.
Thank you Quietus, I thought that you would appreciate it! :cheers:

Old April 20th, 2006 #6
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord
Peter lying about his dead master. The truth is there in christ`s own words in the 4 gospels and then there are of course other gospels which the church has suppressed which paint an even darker picture of the Nazarene.
No, the truth is found in John 17:17, not a site who promotes "The Joy of Satan." Nothing is as sad as those who attempt to disprove a book more powerful than they (and requires the Holy Spirit to understand anyway).

For example:

#1) There's no seven deadly sins in the Bible -- out the door they're disproved.

#2) Jesus IS God so there's no conflict there.

#3) Meek means "teachable" not humble, lol.

#4) Swine are abominable, not pets (Jesus would know -- He created them).

#5) The disciples never tasted death.

#6) Peter was called "Satan" by Christ yet still said He was perfect.

#7) Peter denied Christ three times yet still said He was perfect.

#8) Those who quote idiots are as foolish as they are (and more responsible).

#9) Almost each point addressed by this whore are against the jews, I wonder why?

#10) etc. etc. etc.

Contradictions -- LOL! Only to the contradictory.

Here's a site you might be interested in since you hate Jesus @

http://www.jewsforjudaism.org/

You'll fit right in since you promote their godless agenda so well.

Under the perfect Blood of Christ Jesus,

Old April 20th, 2006 #7
Aryan Lord

Quote:
#2) Jesus IS God so there's no conflict there.
You may call him `god`. I do not and deny him.

Quote:
#5) The disciples never tasted death.
What happened to them then? Were they taken up in to `heaven` in a UFO?

Quote:
#4) Swine are abominable, not pets (Jesus would know -- He created them).
Swine are only `abominable` to Jews and Moslems. Why do you find them abominable?
Jesus[if he ever existed] was a man. How can a man be responsible for the `creation` of the animal kingdom?

Quote:
#1) There's no seven deadly sins in the Bible -- out the door they're disproved.
I agree that the bible does not make reference to the term but pride,greed,lust,envy,wrath,gluttony and sloth are still sins according to the scriptures and are certainly aspects of unAryan behaviour.
As your `saviour` was not Aryan but a Semite why should we be surprised that he was all these things. He revelled in the lusts of the flesh.

Old April 20th, 2006 #8
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
The Nazarene; the Worst Sinner of Them All

Xians believe the Nazarene to be perfect, a peaceful, loving, healing and understanding being.
Who says? This Satanist? A non-Christian telling Christians how to act -- this should be rich!
Quote:
Most are too lazy to read the facts. The bible may be the most purchased book, but it is the least read.
Error -- The Bible is the best-selling and MOST QUOTED book in history.

Quote:
The Nazarene was slothful, indolent and lazy. He never worked like everyone else.
He freeloaded and lived off the work and labors of others.
He was a rude and inappreciative guest who often insulted his hosts.
He STOLE and ordered others to do so.
He condoned and advocated MURDER.
He is one of the worst hypocrites who ever existed.
Error -- I'll disprove each point.

For example, Jesus was a carpenter, no go.

Quote:
The Seven Deadly Sins:

Pride
No such thing as "Seven Deadly Sins" in the Bible. There are such doctrines in the Catholick "church" -- not Christian.
Quote:
The Nazarene was a very arrogant, selfish and conceited individual. His overwhelming sense of negative pride and self exhaltation was seen in many of the scriptures:
Error - exhaltation is actually spelled exaltation, lol.

Quote:
He was arrogant enough to insult his host and leave her with the burden of work while he hogged all of the attention, indicating an extreme sense of self importance:
38 Now it came to pass, as they went, that he entered into a certain village: and a certain woman named Martha received him into her house.
39 And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word.
40 But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me.
41 And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:
42 But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.
Anyone who does not love him more than their own parents is not worthy of him. What happened to honor thy father and mother?
lol, Honoring one's mother or father means to acknowledge them as earthy parents, not to do as they say when wrong.
Quote:
Here, the nazarene is placing himself above the family members of his followers, AGAIN, indicating pride and extreme arrogance:

37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. This is also the sin of ENVY- he is so jealous of anyone who might share their love for another.
Ditto -- God is our Father.
Quote:
The pleasure of being massaged with expensive ointment was more important than selling the ointment and giving the money to the poor.
Error -- Jesus was being prepared for burial and Judas attempted to stop it.

Quote:
Mark 14: 3-7
3 And being in Bethany in the house of Simon the leper, as he sat at meat, there came a woman having an alabaster box of ointment of spikenard, very precious, and she brake the box and poured it on his head.
4 And there were some who had indignation within themselves and said, “Why was this waste of the ointment made?
5 For it might have been sold for more than three hundred pence, and have been given to the poor.” And they murmured against her.
6 But Jesus said, “Let her alone; why trouble ye her? She hath wrought a good work on me.
7 For ye have the poor with you always, and whensoever ye will, ye may do them good; but me ye have not always.
Point and case -- poor Judas the betrayer, lol.
Quote:
The nazarene calls other human beings "dogs" and "swine," indicating they are way beneath him:

Matthew 7: 6
6 "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you."
Yes, as dogs are homosexuals and swine are the faithless, wah! Poor jews.
Quote:
He stated he was "greater" then Jonas and Solomon:

Matthew 12: 41-42
41 The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.
42 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.
As God, He IS greater than Solomon who mixed races or Jonah who denied the Word of God, no surprise there, lol.

Quote:
Envy
The nazarene was so envious of any devotion or affections shown for anyone other than himself, even close family members, he demanded that his disciples leave their families behind.
Luke 9: 59-62
59 And he said unto another, Follow me. But he said, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.
60 Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.
61 And another also said, Lord, I will follow thee; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house.
62 And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.
Remember Lot's wife.
Quote:
There are many more scriptures that blatantly expose the envious resentful character of the nazarene. These are indicated in this article.
Oh, goody -- even more retardation I can shoot down.

Wait! That's all on ENVY? I could write a better article against Jesus if I was jewish.

Quote:
Wrath
Because of an excessive sense of pride, exaggerated self importance, arrogance and an overwhelming belief of being first and being entitled, the nazarene was often subject to the sin of wrath:
Matt: 11: 20-24
20 Then began he to upbraid the cities wherein most of his mighty works were done, because they repented not:
21 Woe unto thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee, Bethsaida! for if the mighty works, which were done in you, had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes.
22 But I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the day of judgment, than for you.
23 And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell: for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day.
24 But I say unto you, That it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment, than for thee.
The nazarene is forever condeming, insulting and threatening others:
LOL! Here Jesus is disrespecting homosexuals (Sodomites) -- poor faggots, huh?

Quote:
Matt. 23:33
33 "Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?"
Spoken to the "jews." Wah!

Quote:
Mark 3: 5
5 And when he had looked round about on them with anger, being grieved for the hardness of their hearts, he saith unto the man, "Stretch forth thine hand."

John 2: 15
15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables

In the above verse, the nazarene is condemning money making in the temple and greed, but by his actions and demands, the nazarene is the greediest of them all.
These were all attacks on the jews -- did you have a point?

Should He have not beat the children of Satan in His own house?

Quote:
The nazarene makes it plain he comes to bring war on earth and conflict, hatred and enmity among family members; breaking up the family unit and home:
...and a man's foes ARE of his own house -- look at this forum.
Quote:
He showed impatience and upset by the presence of a father who's child could not speak, that petitioned him for help. His personal time and energy were more important than spending a few seconds to help a small child who was handicapped. He also insulted his disciples and those around him who he spoke to in reply to the asking for help.

Mark 9: 19
19 “O faithless generation, how long am I to be with you? How long am I to bear with you? Bring him to me.”
Yet this child was healed, lol.

Quote:
Greed
The nazarene's distaste for labor was highly impractical. Because he lived off of the charity of others, there were times when charity couldn’t satisfy his needs, so he STOLE.
On the Sabbath, he and his disciples helped themselves to a farmer’s corn. When asked why he violated the law by eating on the Sabbath, he justified stealing by calling himself "lord of the Sabbath."
One can't steal things that belong to themselves.

Quote:
1 And it came to pass on the second sabbath after the first, that he went through the corn fields; and his disciples plucked the ears of corn, and did eat, rubbing them in their hands.
2 And certain of the Pharisees said unto them, Why do ye that which is not lawful to do on the sabbath days?
3 And Jesus answering them said, Have ye not read so much as this, what David did, when himself was an hungred, and they which were with him;
4 How he went into the house of God, and did take and eat the shewbread, and gave also to them that were with him; which it is not lawful to eat but for the priests alone?
5 And he said unto them, That the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.
Right, David was considered righteous for stealing from the false "church."
Quote:
The nazarene's sloth and greed often led to more theft:
He sent two disciples to steal an ass and a colt. He had no consideration as to whether taking the animals for himself would place any hardship upon whom he stole them from. Here, in addition to the act of stealing, the nazarene does not have the nerve to go and steal these animals himself, he orders others to do so.
Prove that the ass and colt were stolen -- Jesus put them there, lol.

Quote:
29 And it came to pass, when he was come nigh to Bethphage and Bethany, at the mount called the mount of Olives, he sent two of his disciples,
30 Saying, Go ye into the village over against you; in the which at your entering ye shall find a colt tied, whereon yet never man sat: loose him, and bring him hither.
31 And if any man ask you, Why do ye loose him? thus shall ye say unto him, Because the Lord hath need of him.
32 And they that were sent went their way, and found even as he had said unto them.
33 And as they were loosing the colt, the owners thereof said unto them, Why loose ye the colt?
34 And they said, The Lord hath need of him.
35 And they brought him to Jesus: and they cast their garments upon the colt, and they set Jesus thereon.
I see -- the actual owners of the colt gave it to Jesus and placed Him upon it -- hardly stealing.

Quote:
Sloth
The nazarene has always been known for his hatred of physical labor. The nazarene also hated washing and bathing: Here, the nazarene encourages not washing:
Matt. 15: 1-20
1 Then came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees, which were of Jerusalem, saying,
2 Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.
19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
20 These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.
Error -- I see nothing against hand-washing here, rather a teaching on hypocrisy.

Quote:
Mark 7: 1-9
1 Then came together unto him the Pharisees, and certain of the scribes, which came from Jerusalem.
2 And when they saw some of his disciples eat bread with defiled, that is to say, with unwashen, hands, they found fault.
3 For the Pharisees, and all the Jews, except they wash their hands oft, eat not, holding the tradition of the elders.
4 And when they come from the market, except they wash, they eat not. And many other things there be, which they have received to hold, as the washing of cups, and pots, brasen vessels, and of tables.
5 Then the Pharisees and scribes asked him, Why walk not thy disciples according to the tradition of the elders, but eat bread with unwashen hands?
6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.
7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctines the commandments of men.
8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.
9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.
The story of this article is it not? Man's traditions (7 Deadly Sins) clashing with God's actual Word.
Quote:
Also, the stretch in the desert speaks for itself. (Matthew 4: 1-2)
Sure it does -- Satan was punked down with fervor.

Quote:
Gluttony
Gluttony is an inordinate desire to consume more than that which one requires. Although the nazarene preached abstinence, he did not intend this for himself.
He gets defensive about complaints directed at him and his followers who are always seen eating and drinking.
Luke 5:33-34
33 And they said unto him, Why do the disciples of John fast often, and make prayers, and likewise the disciples of the Pharisees; but thine eat and drink?
34 And he said unto them, Can ye make the children of the bridechamber fast, while the bridegroom is with them?
35 But the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken away from them, and then shall they fast in those days.
So eating is sin?
Quote:
He was known as a glutton and a drunkard.

Luke 7:34
34 The Son of man is come eating and drinking; and ye say, Behold a gluttonous man, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners!
LOL! That's blatant -- Jesus was called these things by the jews.

Quote:
The nazarene was wrathful when his sources for free meals were not readily available. w. Once he cursed a fig tree for not having any fruit. The tree died.
Trees are people (see the first chapter of the Bible), weak point.

Quote:
Mark 11:12-14, 20-22
12 And on the morrow, when they were come from Bethany, he was hungry:
13 And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not yet.
14 And Jesus answered and said unto it, No man eat fruit of thee hereafter for ever. And his disciples heard it.
20 And in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots.
21 And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto him, Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away.
22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
Ah! The parable of the fig tree -- the most anti-jewish prophecy of the Bible -- poor jews, wah!

Quote:
Lust
Lust is an inordinate craving for the pleasures of the body.
The nazarene preached celibacy for his followers, but being the hypocrite that he is, he did not apply these teachings to himself. Both men* and women put out sexual favors for him as did others in the way of food, shelter and other needs.
Luke 8:1-3
1 And it came to pass afterward, that he went throughout every city and village, preaching and shewing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God: and the twelve were with him,
2 And certain women, which had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities, Mary called Magdalene, out of whom went seven devils,
3 And Joanna the wife of Chuza Herod's steward, and Susanna, and many others, which ministered unto him of their substance.
*There are deleted passages in the gospel of Mark. The nazarene had intercourse with one of his disciples while the others slept in the garden before his crucifixion.
Ponitless and erronous -- no point is made here but speculation that relies on Gnostic (read jewish) texts.

Quote:
The nazarene advocated and encouraged MURDER for selfish reasons:
Luke 19: 27
27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Spoken against the jews.

Quote:
The nazarene not only ADVOCATED SLAVERY, but encouraged and condoned the abuse of slaves:
Luke 12: 47
47 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.
By His stripes we are healed -- which servant is this? lol

Quote:
In addition to the sermon on the mount being ant-life and against nature (artificial), the nazarene's actions speak much louder than his words and reveal his true nature- that of a big hypocrite:
Matthew 5
1 And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:
2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,
3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Poor in Spirit, not mammon.

Quote:
The nazarene was ANYTHING but "poor in spirit." He was arrogant, self righteous and always put his own needs and desires before that of others.
(see above scriptures)
4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
This must be why He laid down His life for His bride. "No greater love..."

Quote:
Matthew 8:21-22
21 And another of his disciples said unto him, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.
Right, Jesus is God of the living not dead -- poor dead jews.
Quote:
5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
"Meek" means "humble." Read the above paragraph of scriptures revealing the nazarene's pride and arrogance.
Teachable, not wimpish -- unlike the above unblessed poster.

Quote:
6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
Huh? They shall be filled -- a blessing.

Quote:
The nazarene openly advocated and encouraged chaos and lawlessness. These unethical, suicidal, anti-life teachings have worked to undermine and destroy legal systems, resulting in the punishing of the victim, while crimminals are rewarded and encouraged in their behavior. The end result is the collapse of civilization. Any speices that fails to defend itself will end up extinct. If the human body ignored the germs, bacteria and viruses that invaded it, nearly all people would be dead in less than a day. These teachings are anti-life and designed to destroy human lives.
Error -- crimminals is actually spelled criminals.

Speices is actually spelled species.

All personal speculation without Biblical proof.

Quote:
Matthew 5: 38-44
38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also.
41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.
42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.
43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
The nazarene was anything but "merciful." He is forever condemning, threatening and damning people.
Correct actually -- Jesus is the Warrior Priest, only those who don't know Him think He came to bring peace.

Quote:
8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

The nazarene was anything but "pure of heart."
The Bible disagrees as I've shown.

Quote:
He LIED:
John 5: 31
31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.
IF He bore witness of Himself -- He didn't, God did.
Quote:
The nazarene told his disciples that they would not die before his second coming:

Matthew 16: 28
28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.
With the exception of Judas -- none tasted death, rather eternal life.

Quote:
Revelation 3: 11
11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
A day with the Lord is as a thousand years, lol.

Quote:
He STOLE:
(see above)
He ADVOCATED and ENCOURAGED MURDER on a whim:
Luke 19: 27 (see above)

He was one of the worst hypocrites that ever lived.
Matthew 5: 19
19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Right -- the LAW is the judge so keep the Law as it's eternal and we're judged according to it.
Quote:
9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Jesus DIDN'T come to bring peace -- no point made here, lol.
Quote:
The nazarene condemns righteousness and works against it- see the other scriptures on this page.

Matthew 5: 11
11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
This is blatant of the nazarene's hatred of humanity.
No, it's a promise of blessing for Christians -- no matter what the antichrists say we're blessed (if you knew God you'd know this).

Who's being attacked here and who's blessed because of it?

Quote:
The nazarene preached self mutilation:
Matthew 19: 12
12 For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.
...I'm so sure this author can "receive" this saying when so many couldn't, lol.
Quote:
A "eunuch" is a castrated male; in other words, a male with his balls cut off. The catholic church routinely castrated young choir boys in order to prevent their voices from changing.
The Catholick church has nothing to do with Christ and this is a PARABLE, lol.

Quote:
Matthew 5: 29-30
29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
Good teaching.

Quote:
The nazarene's CRUELTY TO ANIMALS:
Matthew 8: 30-32
30 And there was a good way off from them an herd of many swine feeding.
31 So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine.
32 And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters.
Wah! Poor little piggys! The number 1 cause of cancer and diabetes attacked by God in the flesh, poor swine.

So, outside of showing sympathy of homosexuals, jews and pigs -- what was your (or her) point?

Old April 20th, 2006 #9
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
You may call him `god`. I do not and deny him.
Yes, I'm sure jew do.

Quote:
What happened to them then? Were they taken up in to `heaven` in a UFO?
I figure since you know the Bible so well you'd tell me.

Quote:
Swine are only `abominable` to Jews and Moslems. Why do you find them abominable?
Because they roll in their own dung maybe?

Because they're cannibals?

Because they cause disease?

Quote:
Jesus[if he ever existed] was a man. How can a man be responsible for the `creation` of the animal kingdom?
Because the Bible clearly teaches that Jesus is "God manifest in the Flesh."

...I'd figure you'd know that.

Quote:
I agree that the bible does not make reference to the term but pride,greed,lust,envy,wrath,gluttony and sloth are still sins according to the scriptures and are certainly aspects of unAryan behaviour.
Right, so using a 'tradition of man" to disprove the scripture is lame to say the least and only shows the author's ignorance.

Quote:
As your `saviour` was not Aryan but a Semite why should we be surprised that he was all these things. He revelled in the lusts of the flesh.
Please prove Jesus was jewish -- considering neither true Christians NOR jews teach this I wonder where you fall?

Old April 20th, 2006 #10
PatrickMc

"Swine are only `abominable` to Jews and Moslems. Why do you find them abominable?"

.....Because no matter how long and hot you cook it, the little trichinii still squirm; further, it is considered a "hot meat", wherein it breaks down too quickly for the length of a caucasian Israelite's digestive tract...

Old April 20th, 2006 #11
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickMc
"Swine are only `abominable` to Jews and Moslems. Why do you find them abominable?"

.....Because no matter how long and hot you cook it, the little trichinii still squirm; further, it is considered a "hot meat", wherein it breaks down too quickly for the length of a caucasian Israelite's digestive tract...
Maybe it does `break down too quickly for a caucasian Israelite`s digestive tract` but 99% of us on this forum are not Israelites. In fact we view `Israelites` as our implacable enemy. We are Aryans.
Now why are you still here and not knocking on the Israeli embassy`s door?

Old April 20th, 2006 #12
Aryan Lord

Quote:
[=Pastor Visser]Yes, I'm sure jew do.
That`s enough to get you banned if you are calling me a Jew. Better that you retract that statement whilst you still have the opportunity.

Quote:
I figure since you know the Bible so well you'd tell me.
The New Testament does not indicate that the disciples `never died`. If you believe that they haven`t then you need a psychiatrist.

Quote:
Because they roll in their own dung maybe?

Because they're cannibals?

Because they cause disease?

Maybe it is because pig meat is the preferred meat of Aryo-Germanic man and this is why you detest it?

Quote:
Because the Bible clearly teaches that Jesus is "God manifest in the Flesh."

...I'd figure you'd know that.
And the New Testament was written by Jewish frauds. Why should I believe lying kikes?

Quote:
Right, so using a 'tradition of man" to disprove the scripture is lame to say the least and only shows the author's ignorance.
So lust is perfectly christian then? Along with gluttony,wrath,envy,sloth,pride and greed? Come to think of it they kind of sum up a typical christian`s character!

Quote:
Please prove Jesus was jewish -- considering neither true Christians NOR jews teach this I wonder where you fall?
Can`t you read? I have done that throughout the whole thread. Don`t be lazy-read the posts for yourself!

Old April 20th, 2006 #13
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Error -- I'll disprove each point.

For example, Jesus was a carpenter, no go.
And not a very productive one at that. He spent the last 3 years of his life sponging off others,getting drunk and fornicating with whores!

Old April 20th, 2006 #14
Aryan Lord

Quote:
One can't steal things that belong to themselves.
But the corn was owned by the farmer and the ass and the colt by the villager.
Your `messiah` stole from them.

Old April 20th, 2006 #15
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
That`s enough to get you banned if you are calling me a Jew. Better that you retract that statement whilst you still have the opportunity.
Son, ban me if you wish -- those who deny Christ are antichrist and do the work of the jews, period.

Quote:
The New Testament does not indicate that the disciples `never died`. If you believe that they haven`t then you need a psychiatrist.
Well, I guess I need a psychiatrist and a whole slew of "therapy" from liberal antichrists like yourself.

...Hell, maybe one day I can study myself retarded and deny God when man can't create ANYTHING, lol.

Quote:
Maybe it is because pig meat is the preferred meat of Aryo-Germanic man and this is why you detest it?
lol, keep telling yourself that while worms infest your bowels.

Quote:
And the New Testament was written by Jewish frauds. Why should I believe lying kikes?
Gee, why do you then -- you're quoting their works quite often.

You're a poster boy for jewish Christ-hatred, everyone knows it's the jews alone who hate Christ.

Similar posts can be found on anti-white websites, what's that say about you?

Quote:
So lust is perfectly christian then? Along with gluttony,wrath,envy,sloth,pride and greed? Come to think of it they kind of sum up a typical christian`s character!
You opinion, they're like cowboy hats.

Quote:
Can`t you read? I have done that throughout the whole thread. Don`t be lazy-read the posts for yourself!
If you're saying Jesus is jewish than you imply that God is a jew since He's His only Son -- sad for you the Bible makes no such claim.

An accusation is just that -- an accusation.

I know your personal God is a jew -- the proof is in the pudding.

Old April 20th, 2006 #16
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
But the corn was owned by the farmer and the ass and the colt by the villager.
Your `messiah` stole from them.
LOL, you REALLY need study, child:

Quote:
Col 1:16; "For by him [Jesus] were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him."
Jesus is the Creator -- the earth is His footstool.

Old April 20th, 2006 #17
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Yes, as dogs are homosexuals and swine are the faithless, wah! Poor jews.
LoL! Now I know that you don`t know your own Jewish scriptures.
Jesus referred to the gentiles as dogs as clarified in the following passage-

25 For a certain woman, whose young daughter had an unclean spirit, heard of him, and came and fell at his feet:

26 The woman was a Greek, a Syrophenician by nation; and she besought him that he would cast forth the devil out of her daughter.

27 But Jesus said unto her, Let the children first be filled: for it is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it unto the dogs.

28 And she answered and said unto him, Yes, Lord: yet the dogs under the table eat of the children's crumbs.

[Mark 7:25-28]

Or if you prefer-

22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.

26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.

27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.

[Matthew 15:22-27]

No reference to the dogs being `homosexuals` in those two passages!

Old April 20th, 2006 #18
Aryan Lord

Quote:
=Pastor Visser]LOL, you REALLY need study, child:

Jesus is the Creator -- the earth is His footstool.
Hey arsehole who are you calling a `child`? I was in my teens when you were not even born so quit the disrespect boy!
You may accept Hebrew psychotic ramblings as being divinely inspired and that is your right just as it is my right to say that I spit on your `holy` book as I do on anything else that is Jewish.

Old April 20th, 2006 #19
Aryan Lord

Work it out for yourself!
You worship a `god` that was followed by Jewish tribes whose scriptures were written by Jews,whose `son` was born of a Jewess and whose disciples were all Jews and who all lived in Palestine!
Not too difficult to work out what kind of `god` you follow.
I serve the gods of my Volk-the Aryo-Germanic Volk. A people who are not Jewish,Israelite,Hebrew or any other type of kike.
This is proof if any were needed that CI does not belong within the racialist movement.You are a joke. A pretty bad one at that.
Oh btw your `web-site` is non-existant!

Home Page:
http://www.covenantpeoplesministry.org/

Last edited by Aryan Lord; April 20th, 2006 at 05:47 PM.

Old April 20th, 2006 #20
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
Hey arsehole who are you calling a `child`? I was in my teens when you were not even born so quit the disrespect boy!
You may accept Hebrew psychotic ramblings as being divinely inspired and that is your right just as it is my right to say that I spit on your `holy` book as I do on anything else that is Jewish.
LOL, and that's as far as you've come?

Hate Jesus all you want -- it makes me no bother.

Bow down to comic book heros if you must, lol.

Thread