VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 13th, 2017 #1
Pale Ghoul

Default DIY How to build your own thermal evasion suit. Defeat drones by hiding your heat signature

The oathcucks come up with some handy tips sometimes.

Old October 13th, 2017 #2
NotFunny
Banned

Hezbollah uses wetsuits, something that actually works obviously since they had to build that giant wall. also you can actually move around in it.

one thing I notice is like the iphone cameras can see in the dark, take great pictures in the dark. it's quasi infrared but with like 4k clarity, if that's what's available to consumers i can't even imagine what the military grade shit is like. i remember 15 years ago Sony sold a cheap consumer video recorder that could record in the dark, even through clothing, it has 'x-ray' capabilities.

this is probably why marines/navy seals are such big part of specialops, only place you can be totally invisible is in the water. Also why submarine fleets are the most critical for modern self defense, only place the satellites can't see is underwater.

Old October 13th, 2017 #3
Pale Ghoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotFunny View Post
Hezbollah uses wetsuits, something that actually works obviously since they had to build that giant wall. also you can actually move around in it.

one thing I notice is like the iphone cameras can see in the dark, take great pictures in the dark. it's quasi infrared but with like 4k clarity, if that's what's available to consumers i can't even imagine what the military grade shit is like. i remember 15 years ago Sony sold a cheap consumer video recorder that could record in the dark, even through clothing, it has 'x-ray' capabilities.

this is probably why marines/navy seals are such big part of specialops, only place you can be totally invisible is in the water. Also why submarine fleets are the most critical for modern self defense, only place the satellites can't see is underwater.
I doubt wetsuits would provide a long term solution to the thermal problem as your body heat inevitably seeps out the longer you're in the suit. However it sounds like a great short term solution in the right situation.

Yeah the shit they have behind the scenes must be scary. I'm sure they can see right through walls.

I agree with what you say about water as well. An under ground water base is literally the only place on earth you could hide long term without ever being discovered.

Old October 13th, 2017 #4
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotFunny View Post

Except with subs once they launch, the satellite can pick up the launch and give away the subs general area. In a nuclear war the Subs are the last line of defense. Not the first option to use especially against a big country like Russia who can hunt the sub down compared to North Korea for example.

Old October 13th, 2017 #5
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Let the flir cameras roll, life ain't worth living running around trying to hide yer heat.

Good in war though I suppose. But if something that big were occurring, running through the autumnest trying to hide all the babies, women, children, and men from Global Government would not work, if one is realistic.

Like at Waco and Ruby Ridge, they will always out do you with their 'stuff', tanks, cameras, fire bombing from above. Unless one had a legit army with comparable technology they would not defeat such a large operation.

This would be for a person or small group of persons hell-bent on hiding and living rough. Even that would not outlast a large show of force from the goon-squad.

Old October 13th, 2017 #6
keifer

I would like to hear more about the wetsuit concept. Initially there is doubt but, there are different types of wetsuits and thickness. Your basic wetsuit is open cell neoprene. The second type is closed cell wetsuit and this is where this concept might take shape. Closed cell wetsuit have a reflective liner, like that of a space blanket. As a result much warmer because they trap the heat instead of the heat leaking through open cells. The basic diy thermo evaders are tried with space blankets but to no impressive results so far as I am aware of.

Old October 13th, 2017 #7
Pale Ghoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by keifer View Post
I would like to hear more about the wetsuit concept. Initially there is doubt but, there are different types of wetsuits and thickness. Your basic wetsuit is open cell neoprene. The second type is closed cell wetsuit and this is where this concept might take shape. Closed cell wetsuit have a reflective liner, like that of a space blanket. As a result much warmer because they trap the heat instead of the heat leaking through open cells. The basic diy thermo evaders are tried with space blankets but to no impressive results so far as I am aware of.
Yes that's why I was skeptical about the wetsuit because the material has be reflective to beat thermal otherwise the heat inevitably seeps through. So the "closed cell" wetsuit sounds like it might be a legit option.

Also from the video above, he successfully blocks out the thermal but a big problem is outline and shape. If you look like an unnatural shape its still obvious if you're a human.

15:30 min in the video above he lays down like a log. I think your best option is probably constructing a blanket or cloak rather than a suit. Then you can whip it out of your backpack and lay flat on a ground with your rifle to avoid detection from choppers or drones when you hear them near by etc. Then when you hear them leave just put it back in your backpack and continue walking.

Last edited by Pale Ghoul; October 13th, 2017 at 10:04 PM.

Old October 14th, 2017 #8
Ray Allan

This would be even better against drones or manned aircraft. Unfortunately a little too spendy for most of us.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 14th, 2017 #9
keifer

I am not a tech guy, but it seems a likely solution here is to scramble the electronics at least on a drone. Cell phones run off a triangular tower placement, and therefore catch a thief with a phone, but could this be reversed to the advantage of someone not wanting to be found. What if you had three people on cell phones that stage a triangle and piggybacked off of towers to hone the existence of a drone.
Surley this is possible, certainly if someone with resources wanted it to be.
The first and most important step here is to know if there is a drone present. To not know would wear down the stamina of a person hiding when they must account for the possibility of drone 100 percent of the time, to always have a drone defense suit in place. The suit would be very detrimental to even simple tasks therefore limiting the solutions for problem solving while in hiding.

Old October 14th, 2017 #10
keifer

Drone defense is not the solution, unless you go passive-aggressive and entrap the drone by drawing it out from its hiding. Bait and trap.
Go on the offense and target the electricity they run off of, but hey wtf do I know except these drones can be bought at radio-shack.

Old October 14th, 2017 #11
keifer

The most likely scenario here is that the oppressor will have access to electricity while the hider will not. The only thing the oppressor has to lose is a machine that is now in mass production.

Old October 14th, 2017 #12
Olaf Menes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Let the flir cameras roll, life ain't worth living running around trying to hide yer heat.

Good in war though I suppose. But if something that big were occurring, running through the autumnest trying to hide all the babies, women, children, and men from Global Government would not work, if one is realistic.

Like at Waco and Ruby Ridge, they will always out do you with their 'stuff', tanks, cameras, fire bombing from above. Unless one had a legit army with comparable technology they would not defeat such a large operation.

This would be for a person or small group of persons hell-bent on hiding and living rough. Even that would not outlast a large show of force from the goon-squad.

The Afghans have virtually mired three chronological major superpowers for decades, in the last 120 years with virtually zero technology, facing the most modern and advanced fighting forces in the world.

Wars are won in the WILL to fight. Some people have an unquestioning desire not to be ruled. This is the prime component missing in Modern Whites.

Old October 14th, 2017 #13
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by keifer View Post
Drone defense is not the solution, unless you go passive-aggressive and entrap the drone by drawing it out from its hiding. Bait and trap.
Go on the offense and target the electricity they run off of, but hey wtf do I know except these drones can be bought at radio-shack.
The best defense then, as you say is go on the offensive. Get these things where they live, take them out on the ground or destroy the factory producing them.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 14th, 2017 #14
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Menes View Post
The Afghans have virtually mired three chronological major superpowers for decades, in the last 120 years with virtually zero technology, facing the most modern and advanced fighting forces in the world.

Wars are won in the WILL to fight. Some people have an unquestioning desire not to be ruled. This is the prime component missing in Modern Whites.
A will to fight is missing from Whites, I agree, Olaf.

I'm citing the fact though that it would be nice to turn this runaway train around before we have to run around hiding from drones with gras, leaves, and shit stuck all over our heads.
American Goobermint killed 30k Afghanis since '01 and wounded almost 30k more.

Nothing wrong with learning this or anything else, but need an army with all the advantages of one to really push them off, if ever it comes to that on a massive scale (and it likely will, the UN exists for the sole purpose of enforcement of global government disguised as peacekeeping).

We don't just have drones, we train UN troops in the US, and we have self-detonating drones (as does China) that are the size of a housefly that can blow up and kill people, seek out and blow up land mines, etc.

As Keifer and Ray are saying, going on offense when you don't have comparable devices/weapons is something to think about.

If truly in a war, you need comparable weaponry to your opponent if you don't want to be slaughtered en masse when it's this technologically advanced.

There are drones the size of a dragonfly:

Last edited by Emily Henderson; October 14th, 2017 at 08:05 PM.

Old October 14th, 2017 #15
StanSikorski
Mechanic

One great read to get you in thinkmode for understanding an offensive war against the gubment is The Turner Diaries. That's how I see things going if we have to fight ZOG. The warfare presented in that book is pretty much how I think it would go down. Kind of Afgan Mujahedin simplicity in basic tactics and weapons with White brain work making the attacks ultra effective by utilizing all ingredients available to their fullest extent and effectiveness.

Thread