Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 20th, 2007 #221
Alex Linder
Administrator

Should Ron Paul publicly distance himself from his main support site, LewRockwell.com, for publishing a racial appeal to browns on his behalf?

Old December 20th, 2007 #222
Walter E. Kurtz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil_88 View Post
I know I posted that link at 2 a.m. when a news site posted it. If bill was making a story up wouldn't he post that for verification? You anti-bill guys are really full of yourselves. Use simple logic.
Yeah, the "news website", somethingawful.com posted your Commanders original post and then breathlessly exclaimed that White must be telling the truth because he saw the Federal Election Commission website showing a disbursement to the Tara Thai restaurant, which is where Bill White originally claimed he hobnobbed with Ron Paul et al. Here, look at this:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sho...readid=2718598

The "news site" excalims: "The story checks out because Ron Paul's campaign lists disbursements from the restaurant that the neo-nazi mentions the meetings take place, the Tara Thai, to the tune of $314.59."

But, now, by his own admission, your Commander says he was actually at a different restaurant, the Sala Thai. Well, which one is it? The Tara Thai, where Ron Paul has definitely spent money, or the Sala Thai, where it's well known that racists meet there occasionally, but there is no evidence whatsoever that Ron Paul has ever been there. Your Commander either knows exactly which restaurant he was supposedly at, or someone had to tell him that "racists" regularly meet somewhere else, verily, at the Sala Thai. Can't have it both ways, it's time for your Commander to fess up.

Last edited by Walter E. Kurtz; December 20th, 2007 at 09:18 PM.

Old December 20th, 2007 #223
Phil_88
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Kurtz View Post
Yeah, the "news website", somethingawful.com posted your Commanders original post and then breathlessly exclaimed that White must be telling the truth because he saw the Federal Election Commission website showing a disbursement to the Tara Thai restaurant, which is where Bill White originally claimed he hobnobbed with Ron Paul et al. Here, look at this:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sho...readid=2718598

But, now, by his own admission, your Commander says he was actually at a different restaurant, the Sala Thai. Well, which one is it? The Tara Thai, where Ron Paul has definitely spent money, or the Sala Thai, where it's well known that racists meet there occasionally. Your Commander either knows exactly which restaurant he was supposedly at, or someone had to tell him that "racists" regularly meet somewhere else.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nsmamerica/message/6809 same town, almost the same name. Not hard to mix up. Kinda odd that if he was just going off ron pauls site that he didn't just post the link to it in the first place. Again use common sense.

Last edited by Phil_88; December 20th, 2007 at 09:17 PM.

Old December 20th, 2007 #224
yankee jane
Mene, Mene, Tekel Upharsin

Kind of a side note, but doesn't it seem kind of weird for "racists" to eat at Thai restaurants and vacation in places like Mexico? It all just seems so "non-White" and kind of icky ...

Old December 20th, 2007 #225
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
What's shameful about being White? What's shameful about eating lunch with people concerned with our race's fate?
Nothing. I don't think Dr. Paul has been asked about the "Commander" () yet has he? It wasn't an issue until Bill White made it an issue. This seems to be more about Bill White than Dr. Paul and his associations, if any.

Quote:
Quit being cowards.
No cowardice here. You should know that.

Quote:
You want freedom, but you don't want to pay for it. Believe me, I understand the impulse. But it's not possible.
If one espouses any political philosophy that would include freedom but at the same time participates in the Social Security program then one is a hypocrite and not as informed as s\he may believe. Remove yourself from all government contractual entanglements and then let's talk about freedom for the white man.

You can't have it both ways. If you participate in the Social Security program then you are by law a PAUPER WITH NO RIGHTS, are considered a ward of the state, and incompetent to handle your affairs. This is one reason you need a lawyer to RE-PRESENT you. Since everyone here is so well read I'm sure we all know that right?

[That last paragraph isn't necessarily directed toward you Alex since I'm not privy to your status at law.]

Last edited by OTPTT; December 20th, 2007 at 09:25 PM.

Old December 20th, 2007 #226
DDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee jane View Post
Kind of a side note, but doesn't it seem kind of weird for "racists" to eat at Thai restaurants and vacation in places like Mexico? It all just seems so "non-White" and kind of icky ...
If anything, BW is "frugal", vacationing in mud resorts and eating in gookey dives don'tcha know? That's what helped him become a "millionaire".

Old December 20th, 2007 #227
Walter E. Kurtz

Quote:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nsmamerica/message/6809 same town, almost the same name. Not hard to mix up. Kinda odd that if he was just going off ron pauls site that he didn't just post the link to it in the first place. Again use common sense.
Heh-heh, it's a bitch being in a box, ain't it bub?

Yeh, those two restaurants sound similar, but again, if your Commander claims he was somewhere, hobnobbing with RP et al, he should know where he's been without a doubt, I mean, he's the great Commander Bill White fer Christ sakes. Here is exactly what your Commander claimed:

"Both Congressman Paul and his aides regularly meet with members of the Stormfront set, American Renaissance, the Institute for Historic Review, and others at the Tara Thai restaurant in Arlington, Virginia, usually on Wednesdays. This is part of a dinner that was originally organized by Pat Buchanan, Sam Francis and Joe Sobran, and has since been mostly taken over by the Council of Conservative Citizens.

I have attended these dinners, seen Paul and his aides there, and been invited to his offices in Washington to discuss policy."

But it now appears likely instead that he saw the Federal Election Commission website first, saw that it showed a disbursement to the Tara Thai, which sounded familiar, very similar to Sala Thai, where in fact, "racists" do meet occasionally. For White, this opportunity could not be passed up, Tara Thai, Sala Thai, who'll notice the difference? . And maybe dim-wiited readers wouldn't catch the simple, glaring fact that Ron Paul was at one restaurant while "racists" regularly meet at another. When this is pointed out to your Commander, suddenly he admits, "uh well, folks, I guess I was at another restaurant, silly me, I just get 'em all confused".... Jeez, how much more idiotic can it get?

Last edited by Walter E. Kurtz; December 20th, 2007 at 09:33 PM.

Old December 20th, 2007 #228
Mishko Novosel
Banned

Quote:
Should Ron Paul publicly distance himself from his main support site, LewRockwell.com, for publishing a racial appeal to browns on his behalf?
Alex, I'm not sure how you summarized that lewrockwell.com was his main support site, it doesn't make any sense. He's probably got more donations from VNN than them.

I do understand the point you're trying to make. You believe that RP will never get elected, so lets drive as much traffic to our site as possible and take advantage of what's going on. Yes?

Old December 20th, 2007 #229
Phil_88
Banned

Quote:
Heh-heh, it's a bitch being in a box, ain't it bub?

Yeh, those two restaurants sound similar, but again, if your Commander claims he was there, he should know where he's been, I mean, he's the great Commander Bill White fer Christ sakes. But it now appears likely that he saw the Federal Election Commission website first, saw that it showed a disbursement to the Tara Thai, which sounded familiar, very similar to Sala Thai, where in fact, "racists" do meet occasionally. For White, this opportunity could not be passed up, Tara Thai, Sala Thai, who'll notice the difference? . And maybe dim-wiited readers wouldn't catch the simple, glaring fact that Ron Paul was at one restaurant while "racists" regularly meet at another. When this is pointed out to your Commander, suddenly he admits, "uh well, folks, I guess I was at another restaurant, silly me, I just get 'em all confused".... Jeez, how much more idiotic can it get?
I think your full of shit. We can let bill explain. You've just been on an anti-bw binge since he let x-tians into the answp. Thats your only motive.

Old December 20th, 2007 #230
Gerhard
Bringer of Light

Interesting. I am listening to Michael Collins Piper's radio show now on RBN. Mark Glenn is the guest host and he just brought up the issue concerning Bill White's revelation. Seems Glenn thinks it's a crock of shit and this is just a device used to smear Ron Paul. This commentary seems finished now but for those interested, the archives will be up tonight if you wanna replay it: http://republicbroadcasting.org/index.php?cmd=home

I'm Blueboy!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1HjNiaic9A

Never Forget!! James "Yankee Jim" Leshkevich 1952-2008

Old December 20th, 2007 #231
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishko Novosel View Post
Alex, I'm not sure how you summarized that lewrockwell.com was his main support site, it doesn't make any sense. He's probably got more donations from VNN than them.

I do understand the point you're trying to make. You believe that RP will never get elected, so lets drive as much traffic to our site as possible and take advantage of what's going on. Yes?
Whatever happens we should turn it to our (WN) advantage. I don't see this story, true or not, as a big deal. Doubt many others will either. Professional jewish turdeater sites like LGF will make a meal of it if they can, but I doubt they can. As for RP, this is a good opportunity to chide him for being wrong or being a hypocrite. Still, VNN definitely supports his campaign. Regardless of his public opinion that (White) racism is an "ugly" form of collectivism, the free association he supports would allow those of us who believe it natural, normal and healthy to protect our communities.

I have made no predictions about whether or not Ron Paul will be elected, and I never will.

Old December 20th, 2007 #232
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Sikorski
... only because I realize that time is short for White Majority survival and will latch on to the slimest of hopes to improve White gains. Rome wasn't built in a day, destroyed either. Ron Pauls will come and go, White Patriots must be distilled.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Stan Sikorski again.

Old December 20th, 2007 #233
August D.
Violent Heathen In Trainin

Thumbs down

These internet fucktards are going to try to spread this all over the web and the MSM will pickup on it just like the Don Black donation; this will hurt Dr. Pauls credibility in the minds of the lemming masses, who are unfortunately the ones that decide Dr. Paul's political fate.

"sno cones are yummy:
Apr 13, 2007

This poo poo should get Dugg and posted all over Facebook, MySpace, and YouTube."

"...it'll help keep freedom-loving Americans everywhere from flocking to RON PAUL and put them in their place, with the libs, where they belong."

Bill White just might get sued out of his slum empire for this one.

Old December 20th, 2007 #234
Walter E. Kurtz

Quote:
I think your full of shit. We can let bill explain. You've just been on an anti-bw binge since he let x-tians into the answp. Thats your only motive.
Well, it's only natural for young, impudent dicklicks to start with the profanity when they're in a shitbox of their own making. I've personally been to the restaurant that your Commander claims to have hobnobbed with Ron Paul et al. Many other VNNers here have also met at the Sala Thai in Arlington. I know because I was there and it's impossible for me to confuse the Sala Thai with Tara Thai, which I'd never heard of before your Commander mentioned it on this thread. The real question is, where did your Commander come up with the name "Tara Thai" in the first place, if not from the Federal Election Commission website showing a disbursement from Ron Paul to the Tara Thai? That's the feckin question, bub.

Here's the Federal Election Commission website again:

http://query.nictusa.com/pres/2007/Q...C00432914.html

Scroll down, you'll see Tara Thai, but you won't see Sala Thai.

Again, where in hell did your Commander ever get the name "Tara Thai" to begin with, if not from reading the Federal Election Commission website? Did he just pluck it out of thin air? If so, what are the odds that Tara Thai just happens to appear on the Federal Election Commssion website as one of the recipients of Ron Paul's disbursements?

Last edited by Walter E. Kurtz; December 20th, 2007 at 09:58 PM.

Old December 20th, 2007 #235
Subrosa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd in FL View Post
"We" aren't, but the people who vote for him are... for the most part. 911 truthers, constitutionalists, patriots, paleo's, ect. all aren't openly racist and many see WNism as negative. So why not let them vote for him on the belief that something good will come out of it? The fact that racial solidarity may gain a foothold is a by-product if he wins.

If it's not broken why do we have to fix it? Cuz Bill is calling us pussies?

WTF, Alex?

Todd's right. Why is someone a "coward" if they don't come out explicitly for White people? We are deep in enemy territory and the political reality is overwhemingly against us. You can't even run for school board in this country if you are an open racist. Those are the facts.

If Paul can get elected on a platform of restoring free association (effectively eliminating the 14th amendment and it's leviathan bureaucracy), elimination of the income tax, ending proxy wars for the jews and yanking their fangs out of our collective necks by eliminating their political influence, that is a HUGE step in our favor.

I have always liked William A. despite what he's done in the past, I guess I'm the Bill White equivalent of a Hal Turner sucker, but it's clear that he has a serious personality defect. He has to be the center of attention no matter what, which makes me doubt his so called "Nazi" beliefs. I mean, who in their fucking right mind would walk around in a 1930s Germany uniform in 21st century jewish America and tell everyone to fuck off that doesn't like it?

Or maybe White is in financial trouble and made a deal with the devil with this totally uncalled for thread. I don't know but I applaud Dietrich for his actions and I wish this thread had been deleted 5 seconds after it was started.

Old December 20th, 2007 #236
Subrosa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by August D. View Post
These internet fucktards are going to try to spread this all over the web and the MSM will pickup on it just like the Don Black donation; this will hurt Dr. Pauls credibility in the minds of the lemming masses, who are unfortunately the ones that decide Dr. Paul's political fate.

"sno cones are yummy:
Apr 13, 2007

This poo poo should get Dugg and posted all over Facebook, MySpace, and YouTube."

"...it'll help keep freedom-loving Americans everywhere from flocking to RON PAUL and put them in their place, with the libs, where they belong."

Bill White just might get sued out of his slum empire for this one.
Right. Ron Paul will get plenty of attention now, you watch.

Old December 20th, 2007 #237
Phil_88
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrosa View Post
Todd's right. Why is someone a "coward" if they don't come out explicitly for White people? We are deep in enemy territory and the political reality is overwhemingly against us. You can't even run for school board in this country if you are an open racist. Those are the facts.

If Paul can get elected on a platform of restoring free association (effectively eliminating the 14th amendment and it's leviathan bureaucracy), elimination of the income tax, ending proxy wars for the jews and yanking their fangs out of our collective necks by eliminating their political influence, that is a HUGE step in our favor.

I have always liked William A. despite what he's done in the past, I guess I'm the Bill White equivalent of a Hal Turner sucker, but it's clear that he has a serious personality defect. He has to be the center of attention no matter what, which makes me doubt his so called "Nazi" beliefs. I mean, who in their fucking right mind would walk around in a 1930s Germany uniform in 21st century jewish America and tell everyone to fuck off that doesn't like it?

Or maybe White is in financial trouble and made a deal with the devil with this totally uncalled for thread. I don't know but I applaud Dietrich for his actions and I wish this thread had been deleted 5 seconds after it was started.
We don't wear 1930s uniforms. Look in my profile theres a pic of me witht he answp uniform on.

Old December 20th, 2007 #238
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrosa View Post

Why delete it? Nutzpah sure but it's still news, isn't it? And why ban Bill White, even for a day? He didn't violate any VNNF rules. Unless of course posting bullshit is now against policy then I fear VNN will be a lonely place.

Old December 20th, 2007 #239
Subrosa
Banned

Default Even if he doesn't agree with it.

Quote:

Paul's tactic of pointing out that his supporters can do whatever they want (which is what he used with the Black donation) is the correct one. No pigeonholing with that stance.

Old December 20th, 2007 #240
ANSWP Commander
Banned

Get over yourself Steve.

Try this: Tell me off the top of your head the name of a foreign restaurant you ate in a few times five years ago, and try not to confuse it with another similar sounding, equally foreign name.

I ate there, he was there, his aids go there regularly, they attend events hosted by Willis Carto and Jared Taylor, and

THIS IS NOT A BIG SECRET.

Why would I make it up? Because I knew every loony blogger in the world reads threads on VNN on a daily basis and this would propel me -- for the millionth time -- into international notoriety? Because I don't spend enough time with the national news media blathering about me?

I haven't even had time to conduct media interviews today, and tomorrow is not looking a whole hell of a lot better, so shove your conspiracy theories up your ass and start thinking about this:

What should white nationalists think about a Presidential candidate that we all know hangs out with the tea-cup set?

Quote:
Yup, just as I said here in this thread earlier today! Bill White does not even know which Arlington restaurant is known for hosting "racist" meetings. He claimed it was the TARA THAI where he mingled with Ron Paul and his supporters, but it's actually the SALA THAI restaurant that's known for having the occasional "racist" meeting. Two different restaurants. Unfortunately for Bill White, there is no record of disbursement from the Ron Paul orgabization to the SALA THAI restaurant, but there is a disbursement to the TARA THAI restaurant in Arlington, Virginia, as you and Bill White can see here:

http://query.nictusa.com/pres/2007/Q...C00432914.html

So, the "racists" are meeting occasionally at the SALA THAI and Ron Paul's outfit is at another restaurant, the TARA THAI, two different restaurants in Arlington. They sound the same, but in fact, are not the same. Um, I'm no rocket scientist, but something ain't right here, Bill White. There's no evidence at all that Ron Paul and his crew have ever been at the SALA THAI restaurant. Mayhaps Bill White saw the website above showing Ron Paul's disbursement at the TARA THAI and confused it with the SALA THAI, where it's known that "racists" have occasional meetings. Christ-kill-me, that was easy to debunk. Another lie blown out of proportion, but easily disproven.

Tags
ron paul

Thread