VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 21st, 2008 #401
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagergeld View Post
I cant believe you people are still memorializing that woman abuser. He undoubtedly had his wife under his abusive thumb for years. Wife killing doesn't come out of nowhere, and those who commit such acts are emotionally infantile weaklings with a control complex and probably a small wang.

Acting as if some other good deed outweighed his violence issue is as stupid as memoiralizing a child molester who gave lots of money to the local hospital. Philanthropy or no, he's still a whack-job. I wouldn't be surprised if Jim's home behavior was so repulsive to his daughter that she chose to be totally against everything he stood for, even the good things. Shitty parents can drive their kids to drugs... and race mix.

This reminds of the Jews who say nothing about the Rabbis who molest children.
um did you just invent the wife abuse rumor? not even her friends have claimed he was abusive.

Old February 21st, 2008 #402
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
I cant believe you people are still memorializing that woman abuser. He undoubtedly had his wife under his abusive thumb for years. Wife killing doesn't come out of nowhere, and those who commit such acts are emotionally infantile weaklings with a control complex and probably a small wang.

Acting as if some other good deed outweighed his violence issue is as stupid as memoiralizing a child molester who gave lots of money to the local hospital. Philanthropy or no, he's still a whack-job. I wouldn't be surprised if Jim's home behavior was so repulsive to his daughter that she chose to be totally against everything he stood for, even the good things. Shitty parents can drive their kids to drugs... and race mix.

You sound like some of the people on the Topix forum in his area. So, let me ask you this; if he was so controlling and abusive and had this bitch under his thumb, how the fuck did she have a job? How the fuck was she able to go out with her girlfriends and stay out for days shacked up fucking some other guy? Sorry, your assertion doesn't pass the smell test.

I am not happy that either of them died. Most of us think he should have just left. Nonetheless, the assertion that it was all him is just bullshit.

Old February 21st, 2008 #403
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Faust View Post
This is def the biggest blow that VNN has ever been hit with. I have been in a perpetual state of shock since yesterday morning when I checked my messages from the other VNN broadcasters. I was in upstate NY yasterday and today and I see that Jim made the front page of some of the papers there. Of course the stories focus mainly on his "Hate" and not the death of a patriot due to female torture. My feelings are mixed. Jim spent decades in the fight against the Jew and in the end he gave them EXACTLY what they wanted. I can hear them now...."SEE! we told you those racists are evil and should not have guns!"

I would have thought that Jim was more together than that. I can't help but to feel the tears well up when I think of the years of good stories and unstoppable laughter he brought to all of us. Then I get mad at him for not just leaving her and letting that rage out on his Jewish enemies.

This whole thing is just so GD fucked up. I feel sick.
Mark, I have been having a rough day myself. Emotions well up during songs or just reading these posts. I guess I'm just devastated. Jim was always there to join in the fun of laughing at nigger antics and smacking the kikes and stupid lemmings around when he discovered an in. It seems a bit colder and darker, silent. I can't concentrate and the mood swings are heavy.

There is no fix but time. Taking the anger out on the kikes and lemmings helps a bit, over the net anyway. Lo the hasid or beaner that gets in my way when the opportunity is right but as I'm in Wisconsin, that's rare. But itz no more Mr. Niceguy from now on.

I was watching the freedom fighters in Serbia today and wishing I was them. I'm going to work toward tearing down zog as extremely as I can get away with now. Any opportunity to do damage will be taken. There IS no way out but THRU the jew. And god damn them, they will fall before me.

Monday night FTL is a tribute to Jim. I expect everyone to attend and will do my best to give everyone at least 5 minutes to say their piece. I don't care if it lasts into the following afternoon.

Old February 21st, 2008 #404
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Geoff, it's great to see you again.

Old February 21st, 2008 #405
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Newsflash for WNs wanting to recruit women:

If you want more female interest in this movement, you'd better refrain from supporting wife killers. D'oh!

Old February 21st, 2008 #406
Steve B
Banned

Can a mod get rid of this scumbag?

Old February 21st, 2008 #407
cillian

Quote:

If you want more female interest in this movement, you'd better refrain from supporting wife killers. D'oh!
and if we stop saying bad things about blacks and jews loads of people would support us!!!
that skank got whats comming to her, its a shame about jim though

Old February 21st, 2008 #408
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:

It is so obvious you haven't read his last words on his blog.

Read it, then come back and tell us you were wrong.

http://thehudsonvalleyfreeman.blogspot.com/

Old February 21st, 2008 #409
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
and if we stop saying bad things about blacks and jews loads of people would support us!!!
that skank got whats comming to her, its a shame about jim though
LOL... Strong white men do not implode and kill whore-wives. Weaklings do that. This man is an example of what not to do.

Old February 21st, 2008 #410
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
It is so obvious you haven't read his last words on his blog.

Read it, then come back and tell us you were wrong.

No I havent read his blog. I was reading his actions.

Old February 21st, 2008 #411
Sean Gruber

Yankee Jim did not abuse his wife. Lagerfeld is making that up. D'oh!

Hey, Lagergeld. Eat shit and die.

Old February 21st, 2008 #412
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgruber View Post
Yankee Jim did not abuse his wife. Lagerfeld is making that up. D'oh!

Hey, Lagergeld. Eat shit and die.
My God youre daft. Read my previous posts. I said that spousal murder does not come from nowhere, with no precursors to it. Great, non abusive spouses do not suddenly blow peoples' brains out. Friends and family may not have known either, as many couples tend to hide their home abuse issues. Do some reading on spousal abuse, you inky-dink.

Old February 21st, 2008 #413
cillian

Quote:
LOL... Strong white men do not implode and kill whore-wives. Weaklings do that. This man is an example of what not to do.
well i dont think anyone on here is saying it was a great idea. obviously he got carried away. but my sympathy goes to him. she is the scum that ruined their marriage and wore him down with verbal abuse.

someone else said it on this thread. if you poke a tame bear long enough it will bite

Old February 21st, 2008 #414
RebelWithACause
¡Confíeme en!

Quote:

Are you afraid that your husband will be violent towards you?

Old February 21st, 2008 #415
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
well i dont think anyone on here is saying it was a great idea. obviously he got carried away. but my sympathy goes to him. she is the scum that ruined their marriage and wore him down with verbal abuse.

someone else said it on this thread. if you poke a tame bear long enough it will bite
You're missing the obvious bottom line here that healthy people would follow. If your spouse is cheating or doing any other unpleasant behavior: divorce them. If she verbally abused him and he stuck around her, then its his fault. She wasn't the one pulling guns on people. This situation is unhealthy from top to bottom, and supporting someone blowing their spouse's brains out is an incredibly stupid PR move.

Supporting a wife-killer is no way of building a healthy pro-white movement. If you all think it is, then you may as well go back to kissing freak Strom's butt, too.

Old February 21st, 2008 #416
Sean Gruber

Quote:
No I havent read his blog. I was reading his actions.
What were his actions?

Where did you read about them?

Do you know anything?

Lagergeld: Another ignorant anus with an opinion based on the absolute minimum of facts.

[EDIT: I am removing some four-letter words from this memorial forum, in honor of Yankee Jim.]

Old February 21st, 2008 #417
Jett Rink
Banned

He didnt blow her brains out, he strangled her to death.

Go read his blog...twice, dont sit around here making an ass of yourself before you get the facts.

Old February 21st, 2008 #418
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Could I have my mod powers back for 30 seconds please Alex?

Old February 21st, 2008 #419
jackumup

Quote:

Acting as if some other good deed outweighed his violence issue is as stupid as memorializing a child molester who gave lots of money to the local hospital. Philanthropy or no, he's still a whack-job. I wouldn't be surprised if Jim's home behavior was so repulsive to his daughter that she chose to be totally against everything he stood for, even the good things. Shitty parents can drive their kids to drugs... and race mixing.

At first jewish glance your right, but the sister called hal turner and set the record straight the wife was just a cunt, acting like an angel in front of people, she probably thought she had finally gotten thru to him that she was in charge of the relationship and will put him in his place while she does what she pleases. She thought wrong. They were married for over 17 years and Jim had mentioned that he wasn't the perfect husband 15 years ago and he would drink a lot, well, based on the picture of her he probably needed to be drunk to tolerate her, she was pretty rough looking.

Who the fuck says israel has a right to exist

"Name the jew" -Bud White

Old February 21st, 2008 #420
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
My God youre daft. Read my previous posts. I said that spousal murder does not come from nowhere, with no precursors to it. Great, non abusive spouses do not suddenly blow peoples' brains out. Friends and family may not have known either, as many couples tend to hide their home abuse issues. Do some reading on spousal abuse, you inky-dink.
It wasn't like she made a marital indescretion and asked Jim to forgive her. She kept acting like a five-dollar whore and threw it in Jim's face. Of course it's better to walk away but it's not always that easy. That was an honor killing.

Closed Thread

Thread