Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 7th, 2008 #1
Konrad Derbais

Default Afrocentrism is Mythology

Afrocentrism is a mythology created for the purpose of denigrating white people for the purpose of elevating black people. Aside from being factually wrong in almost every aspect it is a benign misinterpretation of history. A prime example the insane beliefs that there has been a conspriracy to keep the "true " racial idenity of the ancient Egyptians a secret. Afrocentrism is corrupting young blacks in America with stories and lies intended to create feeling of black pride and achievements that are totally false.

Old December 7th, 2008 #2
Luis Quilico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konrad Derbais View Post
Afrocentrism is corrupting young blacks in America with stories and lies intended to create feeling of black pride and achievements that are totally false.
Good. I expect them to fail, anyway.
You forgot to mention that Afrocentrism is also extremely entertaining.

Old December 7th, 2008 #3
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
a conspriracy to keep the "true " racial idenity of the ancient Egyptians a secret.
OUCH!
Way to go, blabbermouth!
What are you going to do for an encore?
Show the jews where we've hidden the "real" gas chambers!

Old December 7th, 2008 #4
Konrad Derbais

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
OUCH!
Way to go, blabbermouth!
What are you going to do for an encore?
Show the jews where we've hidden the "real" gas chambers!
I'm here to expose the Jew and other enemies of the white race,not to engage in childish,silly remarks.

Old December 7th, 2008 #5
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Pull the needle out of your rectum and lighten the fuck up, Konrad!
You ain't the be-all and end-all of anti-semitism, y'know.
BTW, I'll say whatever the fuck I want, whenever the fuck I want, wherever the fuck I want!
And if you don't like it you can kiss my fat, white, ass at high noon on Times square!
Get it, got it, GOOD!
Now, good day to you, sir!

Old December 7th, 2008 #6
Konrad Derbais

Quote:
Pull the needle out of your rectum and lighten the fuck up, Konrad!
You ain't the be-all and end-all of anti-semitism, y'know.
BTW, I'll say whatever the fuck I want, whenever the fuck I want, wherever the fuck I want!
And if you don't like it you can kiss my fat, white, ass at high noon on Times square!
Get it, got it, GOOD!
Now, good day to you, sir!
Please,please don't hurt me with such an epic premise. Good day to you as well,sir!

Old December 7th, 2008 #7
psychologicalshock
Banned

Hey why attack the guy? He seems good, what he said is true but its not as if negroes will ever follow that advice. They'd prefer to live in an imaginary dream where they are actually capable of basic functions.

Old December 7th, 2008 #8
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Cool

Quote:
They'd prefer to live in an imaginary dream where they are actually capable of basic functions.
I thought in my original post (#3) the sarcastic humor I employed would have been understood by most readers.
I was using the needle to poke a hole in the jew/niggers overly inflated balloon of self importance and point out their paranoia extremis.
I never imagined that KD would take it as anything other than being supportive of his threadstarter.
Yes, I was trying to be funny, that is because I find humor to be a wonderful glue to make a point stick in people's minds.
I don't wish to get off on the wrong foot with you, Konrad (May I call you Konrad? Good.), but you obviously misread my intentions and for that I apologize, however, I will never apologize or retract any mockery or mirth I make at the expense of our enemies, and if you think that is childish or silly, so be it.

Old December 7th, 2008 #9
Konrad Derbais

Quote:
I thought in my original post (#3) the sarcastic humor I employed would have been understood by most readers.
I was using the needle to poke a hole in the jew/niggers overly inflated balloon of self importance and point out their paranoia extremis.
I never imagined that KD would take it as anything other than being supportive of his threadstarter.
Yes, I was trying to be funny, that is because I find humor to be a wonderful glue to make a point stick in people's minds.
I don't wish to get off on the wrong foot with you, Konrad (May I call you Konrad? Good.), but you obviously misread my intentions and for that I apologize, however, I will never apologize or retract any mockery or mirth I make at the expense of our enemies, and if you think that is childish or silly, so be it.
Mike,Yes you can call me Konrad. I do accept your apology and now understand your point of view with full agreement.

Old December 12th, 2008 #10
Hochwald

Afrocentrism is a shit as well as any other nigger folklore... I don't give a damn for niggers of all kinds, I ever don't think of niggers as regular people... they're just primitive sex-driven subhumans.

Old December 17th, 2008 #11
Mack Bartlow

Quote:
Afrocentrism is a mythology created for the purpose of denigrating white people for the purpose of elevating black people. Aside from being factually wrong in almost every aspect it is a benign misinterpretation of history. A prime example the insane beliefs that there has been a conspriracy to keep the "true " racial idenity of the ancient Egyptians a secret. Afrocentrism is corrupting young blacks in America with stories and lies intended to create feeling of black pride and achievements that are totally false.
Yet none of them move back to Africa.

Old December 17th, 2008 #12
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

Quote:
I'm here to expose the Jew and other enemies of the white race,not to engage in childish,silly remarks.
Our saviour has finally arrived!

as humorless as he is badass.

B.B. aka Arbiter of all truth.

Old December 18th, 2008 #13
Konrad Derbais

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
Our saviour has finally arrived!

as humorless as he is badass.
So you decided to hurl a senseless flame at a newbie,huh? I wouldn't be your "saviour" if you were choking to death on a big fat nigger dick.

Old December 18th, 2008 #14
Mike Jahn
Banned

In the 1950's the United Nations began a campaign to improve the intellectual and cultural perception of Africa in the eyes of the rest of the world. The best way to fight against these lies is to automatically resist/reject anything you hear about Africa which doesn't sound right to you

Old December 18th, 2008 #15
elbwgreez

Africans have found their equivalent in ants. No offense meant to ants that might read this.

Old January 30th, 2009 #16
Larry Heinberg

Quote:
Well, racial pride is as foolish as pride in ones ancestors or ones country.

How can one use the circumstances of his or her birth to assert superiority? It's like taking credit for winning a lottery.

It's alright to admire the achievements of your country or ancestors, but to use them as a positive reflection on yourself? Totally illogical.

Old February 4th, 2009 #17
BryanVP
Señor Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Heinberg View Post

How can one use the circumstances of his or her birth to assert superiority? It's like taking credit for winning a lottery.

It's alright to admire the achievements of your country or ancestors, but to use them as a positive reflection on yourself? Totally illogical.
That's what the ADL, and countless other kike organizations are all about. The lie that they are gods chosen race, and a little better than everyone else. Disagreeing with this bogus opinion is automatically deemed anti semitism.

The only thing illogical is the way white people support you hook nosed, swine.

If white people are so inferior, then why have your ancestors spent years trying to race mix with us in an attempt to make their children pass off as white?

Old February 4th, 2009 #18
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Heinberg View Post
You might be a believer of individualism but how can individual achievement be accomplished without a medium to work on or a medium to create the individual? One is a creation of one's society and society is a creation of one's genes , the two are completely interconnected. It's as easy to be proud of one's creator as it is to be of one's creation. Your nihilistic ideology suggests one shouldn't be proud of one's parents since they were after all supposedly randomly selected (A complete stupid lie you pulled out of your ass). Your ideology suggests that one should be proud of nothing but one self, but the values by which you perceive value is instilled by your culture, your race, if you do not value this culture then you by default do not appreciate its values. If you do not appreciate its values you are worthless to yourself. You're a worthless, meaningless arrangement of organs which ultimately has no value and would be as good dead as it is alive. Of course that is only on the basis of cultural value, when it comes to the base desire to live, well one doesn't need any reasons for that. If we were all lead by pure rationale I think Jews and Shabbos goy would have long canceled themselves.

This is of course natural for someone who is an addict of post modernism and media which aims to destroy culture.

Quote:
How can you assert that it's a random event? It's completely illogical for you to say that.

I can only be what I am, it's impossible to be otherwise. There was never any chance involved, the moment the gametes that created me were formed I was to be what I am. There is 0% chance for me to be anything but what I am. If any other person was to be formed in that embryo it would no longer be me and thus its impossible to be anything but what I am.

Fail.

Quote:
That is your judgment which is completely irrelevant as I have already proven that you are a nihilist and thus by default values are something you'd deny as having any relevance. Thus it's easy to brush you off as irrelevant when it comes to cultural values.

Last edited by psychologicalshock; February 4th, 2009 at 07:02 PM.

Old February 4th, 2009 #19
Karl Von Clausewitz!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
You might be a believer of individualism but how can individual achievement be accomplished without a medium to work on or a medium to create the individual? One is a creation of one's society and society is a creation of one's genes , the two are completely interconnected. It's as easy to be proud of one's creator as it is to be of one's creation. Your nihilistic ideology suggests one shouldn't be proud of one's parents since they were after all supposedly randomly selected (A complete stupid lie you pulled out of your ass). Your ideology suggests that one should be proud of nothing but one self, but the values by which you perceive value is instilled by your culture, your race, if you do not value this culture then you by default do not appreciate its values. If you do not appreciate its values you are worthless to yourself. You're a worthless, meaningless arrangement of organs which ultimately has no value and would be as good dead as it is alive. Of course that is only on the basis of cultural value, when it comes to the base desire to live, well one doesn't need any reasons for that. If we were all lead by pure rationale I think Jews and Shabbos goy would have long canceled themselves.

This is of course natural for someone who is an addict of post modernism and media which aims to destroy culture.

How can you assert that it's a random event? It's completely illogical for you to say that.

I can only be what I am, it's impossible to be otherwise. There was never any chance involved, the moment the gametes that created me were formed I was to be what I am. There is 0% chance for me to be anything but what I am. If any other person was to be formed in that embryo it would no longer be me and thus its impossible to be anything but what I am.

Fail.

That is your judgment which is completely irrelevant as I have already proven that you are a nihilist and thus by default values are something you'd deny as having any relevance. Thus it's easy to brush you off as irrelevant when it comes to cultural values.
I love how this jew shows his stupidity, despite trying his best to cloak it under a veil of half-sophistication, you have shown the sophistry of his statements.

Brilliant post.

Last edited by Karl Von Clausewitz!; February 4th, 2009 at 07:04 PM.

Old February 4th, 2009 #20
Karl Lueger

Quote:
Originally Posted by elbwgreez View Post
Africans have found their equivalent in ants. No offense meant to ants that might read this.
NO WAY!!
Ants have functional societies and serve a purpose,
niggers have neither...

any ant does more in a day than any nigger..c'mon people, go easy on insulting comparisons..

ofcourse "afro-centrism" is funny..niggers flying around pyramids they just built,
"advancing" societies of other Races..[we subsequently "stole" that knowledge..]

in similar style, nigger 'must' have built Great Wall of China,
hidden Atlantis form us and visited the moon first,
while White were only getting far as North America.

the doctrine of eternal amusement from Elijah Poole,
aka, Elijah Muhammed, Messenger of Allah,
and Divine Leader of the Lost-Found Nation of Islam:

"When, in accordance with the will of Allah,
the earth was separated from the moon by an explosion in year 65,999,999,998,062 B.C.,
there appeared on the planet the Black Race, as black and perfect as God Himself.
For almost sixty-six trillion years those perfect beings dwelt in perfect happiness, speaking Arabic and
evidently leading the joyous and unfettered life now to be found in the jungles of the Congo.
The universal bliss was troubled, however, in 4707 B.C., when a "Black scientist" named Yakub
determined to create, artificially, a race of debased and inferior creatures.
He worked steadily for six hundred years, and finally, by "grafting" and "rigid birth control,"
he produced the "blue-eyed devils," i.e., White men,
who are physically weak and totally evil.

Allah, for purposes of his own, and intending the ultimate exaltation of his Chosen People, who are the only true human beings,
permitted the white devils to interfere with nature and set up the nasty thing called civilization.
He even permitted the vile "spooks" to dominate and enslave the Chosen People by devising the "devil-doctrine" called Christianity.
He decreed, however, that the white swine were to rule the world for exactly six thousand years.
Their time was up in 1914. But there are now enjoying a few "years of grace" until the Black Man can rise
and exterminate them from the face of the earth and come into his own again."
Of this there can be no doubt, no possible doubt whatever,
because "all history" has been "written in advance by 24 Black Scientists."

pretty funny from a Race that never took-the evolutionary step into fully Sapient..

Rambo, John J.

Thread