VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 6th, 2015 #1
Ian Smith son

Default Michael Moore: Lack of Women in Hollywood A ‘Form of Apartheid’

Quote:
“I’m telling you, anthropologists are not gonna look kindly on us."

The "documentarian" who touts the virtues of Cuba's "incredible healthcare system" and asserts that McDonald's has "killed more people than the 19 hijackers" did on 9/11, is rushing to offer us more

unsolicited pearls of wisdom.

Michael Moore's latest cause celebre? The plight of female movie directors in Hollywood, who are apparently victims of "apartheid."

During a discussion at Sunday's New York Film Festival, Moore was asked what men in the entertainment industry could do to advance the cause of their female and minority counterparts.

Moore, ever the knight in shining armor, decried the shamelessness of the "white, male" industry he inhabits and explained that when a "minority controls everything and the majority gets a bone thrown to

them" it is no less than "a form of apartheid."
Michael Moore: Lack of Women in Hollywood A ?Form of Apartheid? | Truth Revolt

Old October 31st, 2015 #2
Todd Fletch

Simps are gonna simp, I guess. What an annoying KISA!(Knight In Shining Armor). White knights UNITE, I guess. I love seeing some mangina all but bawling his eyes out over some women who would not give him the time of day.

He's just another proverbial beta orbiter to me in this instance. He must of seen that ad that said, "white knight for and defend the cam whore and she'll sleep with you. I swear she will!"

https://www.google.com/search?q=whit...ih=824&dpr=0.8

He might as well have been the goofy guy in the meme in the link above who said,
"Look! I CARE about women! Have sex with me!"^^^

Old April 7th, 2016 #3
Josie_in_SF

He's viciously attacking Jewish Hollywood, so that should make him an evil anti-Semitic Nazi hater who killed 6 million Jews! Can't the system at least be a little bit congruent?

Thread