VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 19th, 2019 #1
Erik T. White

Arrow Jury selection starts for ex green nigger and real nigger who killed two blue niggers in Kissimmee, FL

Quote:
Everett Miller trial: Jury selection begins for man accused of killing 2 Kissimmee officers

Jury selection began Monday morning at the Osceola County Courthouse in the trial of Everett Glenn Miller, the Marine Corps veteran accused of fatally shooting two Kissimmee police officers two years ago.
Miller, 47, faces the death penalty if convicted of first-degree murder in the 2017 killings of 36-year-old Sgt. Richard “Sam” Howard and 26-year-old Officer Matthew Baxter.

[…]

Miller’s friends and family told the Orlando Sentinel he struggled with post-traumatic stress disorder after coming home from a two-decade military career. Prosecutors plan to argue Miller killed the two officers in a “cold, calculated and premeditated fashion due to anti-government beliefs,” court records show.
https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...42m-story.html

Below is the alleged killer:

Source of photo:

https://www.wtsp.com/article/news/re...g/67-465532883

WFTV, the ABC affiliate in the Orlando, FL area, reported that "prosecutors plan to present evidence that Miller had taken on Moorish sovereign citizen beliefs with an anti-law enforcement leaning, and that was the motive for the attacks." I heard this directly from the live broadcast that was recorded on my "smart box" while the news was being broadcast. I replayed the section about "Moorish sovereign citizen" allegations many times to be sure I got each word. I also put on the "closed caption" option so I could read the statement. I heard and read the captions at 5:38 PM, EDT, on this date of August 19, 2019, I doubt that the "Moorish sovereign citizen" part won't be in print on any (((MSM))) newspaper!!!!!

OK. Now there are niggers who want to have themselves as "Moorish sovereign citizens" which might be grounds for their actions against LEOs. Although LEOs aren't friendly to Whites (cough), now the nigger mind comes up with another fucking excuse for acting like a mindless ape.

Moors were members of "the religion of peace." Tell me another little something as food for thought that the moors developed a proof that division by zero is not undefined.

Last edited by Erik T. White; August 19th, 2019 at 05:29 PM. Reason: more info

Old August 19th, 2019 #2
Ray Allan

"Moorish sovereign citizen?" Never heard that one before. So why wasn't he living in Morocco or someplace? About as useless as saying you're an American sovereign citizen in the eyes of a blue nigger or any other ZOGbot if you're not carrying government-issued ID, i.e., driver's license, social insecurity card. I tried that once some years ago and it didn't work out too well for me.

As far as a nigger ex-green nigger going to prison and possibly executed for killing a couple of blue niggers goes? GOOD, fuck all three of them. They can all kill each other off as far as I'm concerned.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 20th, 2019 #3
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
"Moorish sovereign citizen?" Never heard that one before. So why wasn't he living in Morocco or someplace? About as useless as saying you're an American sovereign citizen in the eyes of a blue nigger or any other ZOGbot if you're not carrying government-issued ID, i.e., driver's license, social insecurity card. I tried that once some years ago and it didn't work out too well for me.

As far as a nigger ex-green nigger going to prison and possibly executed for killing a couple of blue niggers goes? GOOD, fuck all three of them. They can all kill each other off as far as I'm concerned.
The former green nigger might get the death penalty. :jflol One nigger got it here in Florida and thanked the judge for giving it the death penalty. It knew it would be fed, have a warm place to sleep and shit, and medical care for a long time. Niggers always stay on death row for a long, long time.

And, this photo seems to be from one of the lands of the Moors:

I guess the nigger on trial got tired of eating vulture kill. It probably would have eaten the vulture and the sprog.

Old August 21st, 2019 #4
Jim B

Everett Glen Miller sounds like a black nationalist terrorist which is why most media outlets are staying away from this story. If he were white his trial would be headline news and we'd get comments from from that bald ADL sheenie Greenblatt of the ADL or whatever his name is.

Thread