Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 20th, 2019 #1
Erik T. White

Thumbs down House demoshits plan ban on certain ammo and "high capacity magazines"

Quote:
House Democrats plan ammunition ban vote next month

Some House Democrats will return early from the summer recess to advance gun control legislation, including a bill banning large ammunition clips.

The House Judiciary Committee announced a Sept. 4 vote on a group of measures aimed at reducing gun violence.

“For far too long, politicians in Washington have only offered thoughts and prayers in the wake of gun violence tragedies,” Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y., said. “Thoughts and prayers have never been enough. To keep our communities safe, we must act.”

The Democrat-led House passed a universal background check bill in February but the GOP-led Senate has ignored it so far due to a lack of significant Republican support.

House Democrats are nonetheless ready to advance additional gun control measures. Nadler said he’ll take up a measure that would ban high-capacity ammunition magazines, which were used in a string of deadly mass shootings this summer.

The committee will vote to advance the ammunition ban measure on Sept. 4 and plans a Sept. 25 hearing on banning “military-style assault weapons,” Nadler said.

Nadler will also hold a Sept. 4 vote on the Extreme Risk Protection Order Act, which would provide grants to encourage states to impose "red flag" laws allowing law enforcement to remove weapons from people who are deemed dangerous to themselves or others. The panel will also consider a measure that would establish procedures for obtaining extreme risk protection orders in federal court.

Finally, lawmakers will vote to advance the Disarm Hate Act, which would block the sale of guns to anyone convicted of a misdemeanor hate crime.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...nth/ar-AAG4o9Q

Now it will be clear that I am not an attorney when I ask, "What the FUCK is a misdemeanor hate crime????" Damn!!!!! I thought "hate crime" just in and of itself would be a felony!!!!! Hell, it's only meted at Whites!!!!!

I'm sure I can find some examples of "misdemeanor hate crimes" in legal websites. But this is a new one to me.

Old August 21st, 2019 #2
Jim B

So called misdemeanor hate crimes will only be selectively enforced against whites. I've lost count of all the cases where blacks have had hate crime charges dropped by the prosecutor or the judge. No such luck for white privileged whitey.

The DOJ is filled with Jews, partisan leftists and black and brown race chauvinists so you know they will never drop "misdemeanor hate crime" charges against any white person knowing that it will result in the loss of their second amendment rights.

If this bill passes then there is no reason to vote Republican since protection of the 2A was about the only reason left.

Thread