VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 21st, 2019 #1
Gladiatrix

Default Australian Libraries Promote Transgender Teen Book That Describes A 6-Year-Old ‘Liking’ Oral Sex

"A pro-LGBT book released in 2014 that includes a lewd sexual descriptions is allegedly being promoted in the youth sections at Australian libraries.

“Beyond Magenta: Transgender Teens Speak Out,” which includes the story of a 6-year-old enjoying oral sex, is being promoted in the youth sections of at least 60 Australian libraries, according to Binary Australia, an organization that says it affirms “the fact that gender is binary.”

“From six up, I used to kiss other guys in my neighbourhood, make out with them, and perform oral sex on them. I liked it. I used to love oral,” reads an except from the book shared by Binary Australia. “And I touched their you-know-whats. We were really young but that’s what we did.”

https://dailycaller.com/2019/08/18/a...UwC8kVcXf8KEA8

Old August 21st, 2019 #2
Erik T. White

OK. I'm a male. Period. I'm married to a female who's definitely a woman. Period. I know Gladiatrix is a woman. Period. There's no "binary" in sex. This "book" is a joo agenda aimed at weakening the White Race. Period.

Any White who would agree with this sick agenda is not White. Period.

Thread