Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 4th, 2011 #1901
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
You don't think the government could produce some equivalent of Larry Fairfax in the Strauss-Khan case if it so desired?
Corollary: Do you believe the prosecution would ever decline to present legitimate evidence supporting the charge? If not, why not?
 
Old July 4th, 2011 #1902
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
There is -zero- benefit in the Steele case of conceding any ground to the enemy.
What about the Roger Handley case about 20 years ago? Roger Handley was a Klan leader who was convicted of sodomizing an underage boy. Would you have rallied around Handley on the same principle?

I just don't see plotting to kill one's wife as a political offense or something that I want to excuse or defend.

I also do not accept that the government per se is the enemy. The government is mostly just ordinary people following established procedures.

In sum, I do not see taking a rational view of a completely apolitical criminal accusation against somebody that happens to profess White racialism as "conceding ground to the enemy." On the contrary, the government sometimes does us a favor by removing a pest from our midst.

I would only think differently if the case really were highly flawed. The Steele case was pretty much open-and-shut -- apart from the possible insanity defense that I proposed but which was not used.

Last edited by Hadding; July 4th, 2011 at 07:13 PM.
 
Old July 4th, 2011 #1903
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
You don't think the government could produce some equivalent of Larry Fairfax in the Strauss-Khan case if it so desired?
You assume that the government produces fraudulent witnesses whenever it wants. I can't argue against crazy assumptions like this.

Furthermore, I don't believe that the Strauss-Kahn case is Federal. It all happened in New York City.

Last edited by Hadding; July 4th, 2011 at 07:15 PM.
 
Old July 4th, 2011 #1904
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
What about the Roger Handley case about 20 years ago? Roger Handley was a Klan leader who was convicted of sodomizing an underage boy. Would you have rallied around Handley on the same principle?

I just don't see plotting to kill one's wife as a political offense or something that I want to excuse or defend.

I also do not accept that the government per se is the enemy. The government is mostly just ordinary people following established procedures.

In sum, I do not see taking a rational view of a completely apolitical criminal accusation against somebody that happens to profess White racialism as "conceding ground to the enemy." On the contrary, the government sometimes does us a favor by removing a pest from our midst.

I would only think differently if the case really were highly flawed. The Steele case was pretty much open-and-shut.
Wow, you don't differentiate between Ed Steele and some pedo hick. Why the hell would you even mention the latter in this context?

Hadding, when you're laser-beamed in on your narrow shit, you do some great stuff. But then you turn around, as now, and it's "With friends like this, who needs enemies?" It's like you're the most obtuse, gloating-in-another's-tragedy bastard who's ever fucking lived.

That's my charitable take.
 
Old July 4th, 2011 #1905
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
You assume that the government produces fraudulent witnesses whenever it wants. I can't argue against crazy assumptions like this.

Furthermore, I don't believe that the Strauss-Kahn case is Federal. It all happened in New York City.
The jurisdiction is not that relevant from a political standpoint. The machinations are fundamentally the same.

Not whenever it wants. Whenever it most wants.

That's not an assumption, it's fact. Maybe it's because I'm from a crooked Southern hellhole and I'm kin to the two-bit players.

You have no concept of how the world really works.
 
Old July 4th, 2011 #1906
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
Wow, you don't differentiate between Ed Steele and some pedo hick.
Handley was ostensibly a racialist too, a "comrade" as you say. You indicated no distinction between different classes of "comrade."

You realize that when you call Handley a "pedo hick" you are "throwing him under the bus," right? -- because obviously no "comrade" ever commits a crime, and as you say, yielding ground to ZOG on these things is just wrong.
 
Old July 4th, 2011 #1907
OTPTT
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 9,896
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
You assume that the government produces fraudulent witnesses whenever it wants. I can't argue against crazy assumptions like this.
They will produce witnesses who will perjure themselves in order to obtain a conviction against someone they want a conviction on. It happened to me around 1995.

I refused to plea bargain to one charge that should have been dismissed. One week before the statute of limitations was to expire I was taken to trial and five additional charges were brought out of thin air and five Atlanta nigger cops took the stand and testified that I pointed a pistol at them.

They admitted under oath that they never told their supervisors about this and they also failed to file any kind of report regarding said fictitious incident. I had never seen them before and they had never seen me.

After my conviction by a mostly female and nigger jury, a kike reporter did a hit piece on me that appeared on the front page of the Atlanta Constitution alleging that I was a member of some militia.

This article coincided with the U.S. Government and SPLC's bombing of the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City. I have never belonged to any so-called militia group, ever.

If you are a political target they will parade as many witnesses as necessary who will be more than willing to lie for this Jewed government we suffer under at the moment. You can count on it.

Last edited by OTPTT; July 4th, 2011 at 07:27 PM.
 
Old July 4th, 2011 #1908
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Handley was ostensibly a racialist too, a "comrade" as you say. You indicated no distinction between different classes of "comrade."

You realize that when you call Handley a "pedo hick" you are "throwing him under the bus," right? -- because obviously no "comrade" ever commits a crime, and yielding ground to ZOG on these things is just wrong.
Ed Steele is to Handley as an apple to a pine cone.

And if the Steele case were basically open-and-shut, as you opine, we'd have no occasion to debate.

You came out the woodwork to kick Steele at the very beginning of this thread. You're doing it now.

Why?
 
Old July 4th, 2011 #1909
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Get a load of this guy, Hadding--the Nazi with the US civics book.
 
Old July 4th, 2011 #1910
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
I refused to plea bargain to one charge that should have been dismissed. One week before the statute of limitations was to expire I was taken to trial and five additional charges were brought out of thin air and five Atlanta nigger cops took the stand and testified that I pointed a pistol at them.

They admitted under oath that they never told their supervisors about this and they also failed to file any kind of report regarding said fictitious incident.
Jim Giles had a similar experience, a nigger cop claiming that he pointed a gun at her, but this is not Mission Impossible stuff.

The big difference between you and Ed Steele is that you can give a convincing explanation of why the evidence against you should have been regarded as unreliable.
 
Old July 4th, 2011 #1911
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
And if the Steele case were basically open-and-shut, as you opine, we'd have no occasion to debate.
There is no debate, so far as Steele's guilt or innocence is concerned. Your only point of contention is what to say about it.

You admitted that you would claim that Steele was innocent whether he was or not, because he is a "comrade."

Last edited by Hadding; July 4th, 2011 at 07:41 PM.
 
Old July 4th, 2011 #1912
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Jim Giles had a similar experience, a nigger cop claiming that he pointed a gun at her, but this is not Mission Impossible stuff.

The big difference between you and Ed Steele is that you can give a convincing explanation of why the evidence against you should have been regarded as unreliable.
You do realize that you're mentioning Jim Giles in one breath (muscle twitch?) and tut-tutting like Nancy Grace in the next, don't you?
 
Old July 4th, 2011 #1913
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
There is no debate.

You admitted that you would claim that Steele was innocent whether he was or not, because he is a "comrade." When the implications of that position are brought out, you obfuscate. You would lie for "comrade" Steele but not for "comrade" Handley.
I have made no such claim that I would lie.

I dare you to quote me where I've said such, in your very next post.

You can't, because you, Hadding, are a lying sack of shit, whose motives are unknown.

I have said, repeatedly, that I would not throw Ed Steele, or another person on our side, under the bus.

I've also said that I would not "rub salt in the wound," as you have repeatedly.

The implication is not that one need lie. The implication is to keep your mouth shut, something you--again, charitably--appear incapable of doing.

Take pains you don't lie about me again.
 
Old July 4th, 2011 #1914
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding
I also do not accept that the government per se is the enemy. The government is mostly just ordinary people following established procedures.
Huh?

Piss is mostly just water leaving the bladder.

Do you not understand the concept of "political enemy?"
 
Old July 4th, 2011 #1915
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding
I also do not accept that the government per se is the enemy. The government is mostly just ordinary people following established procedures.
I also do not accept that the British per se are the enemy. The British army is mostly just ordinary people following established procedures.

Do you get how fucked your thinking is?

(example in honor of Independence Day)
 
Old July 4th, 2011 #1916
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
I just don't see plotting to kill one's wife as a political offense or something that I want to excuse or defend.
Golly gee whiz, Hadding. As long as the charge itself isn't overtly political, they're toast as far as you're concerned.

Christ, you couldn't win tic-tac-toe.
 
Old July 4th, 2011 #1917
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding
In sum, I do not see taking a rational view of a completely apolitical criminal accusation against somebody that happens to profess White racialism as "conceding ground to the enemy."
Again, the implication of your position is that the government does not lie. And you seem completely oblivious to the elementary fact that the filing of the charge itself--any charge, real or imagined--can constitute an attack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding
On the contrary, the government sometimes does us a favor by removing a pest from our midst.
Who constitutes your "us," Hadding?
 
Old July 4th, 2011 #1918
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
Again, the implication of your position is that the government does not lie.
No. I said before, you have to demonstrate it.

It's pretty goddamned ridiculous when the FBI has a recording of Steele arranging his wife's murder, which the defense was unable to impeach, to suggest that I am assuming that the government does not lie. I do however have a bias against any claim of a "Mission Impossible, world-class operation." You really have to WANT to believe a story like that, to give it much credence without proof.

You are the one making the assumptions, and they are not even sincerely held assumptions. You take the position that Steele was framed because he is a "comrade" and you think that this lie will somehow accomplish some good for your "comrade" against the "enemy." It clearly does not accomplish any good, largely because nobody outside of WN circles believes it. What it has accomplished is to make WN look like cultish lunatics, and to discourage Steele from adopting a more viable defense, and to fatten the wallet of Robert McAllister with money that could have gone to some useful projects.

Even the public defender's plea-bargain idea would have been a wiser course of action than this.

Last edited by Hadding; July 4th, 2011 at 09:32 PM.
 
Old July 4th, 2011 #1919
notmenomore
Senior Member
 
notmenomore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,143
notmenomore
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
No. I said before, you have to demonstrate it.

... when the FBI has a recording of Steele arranging his wife's murder, which the defense was unable to impeach...
The defense was unable to impeach the "recording" because, apparently, such "recordings" are now unimpeachable.

The pre-trial barring of the defense expert served, initially to sucker the defense into believing the expert would not be allowed. When the government's experts are allowed and the defense experts are not there's of course no chance that the governments "evidence" can be impeached.

The allowing of audio recordings for which there is no evidence of maintenance of the chain of custody and no evidence that the material is uninterrupted and unedited clearly constitutes reversible error and will likely be so found on appeal - assuming that Steele can afford to and does mount a credible appeal.

Many is the case that's been reversed for what amounts to incompetent trial representation. Taking the position that a conviction under these circumstances represents any actual guilt or innocence reaches far and wide.
__________________
No way out but through the jews.
 
Old July 4th, 2011 #1920
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
The pre-trial barring of the defense expert served, initially to sucker the defense into believing the expert would not be allowed. When the government's experts are allowed and the defense experts are not there's of course no chance that the governments "evidence" can be impeached.

The allowing of audio recordings for which there is no evidence of maintenance of the chain of custody and no evidence that the material is uninterrupted and unedited clearly constitutes reversible error and will likely be so found on appeal - assuming that Steele can afford to and does mount a credible appeal.
I have not read in any mainstream source that there was no documentation of chain-of-custody. If that's true then it was not only Steele's attorneys but the FBI who didn't know what they were doing. Standards for the admissibility of recorded evidence were established in the 1950s.

According to the Spokesman-Review Papcun found nothing about the recordings that he would call "suspicious." If the newspaper represented Papcun correctly, his testimony would have made no difference.

I am sorry that they didn't get Papcun in there just to take away the last excuse for the conspiracy-theorists.

That was not the defense's only possibility for impeaching the recording however. There was the train-whistle which Steele's daughter said should not have been there. This turned out instead to corroborate the recording's authenticity.

Last edited by Hadding; July 4th, 2011 at 11:02 PM.
 
Reply

Tags
edgar steele

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:16 AM.
Page generated in 0.18977 seconds.