VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker Open Thread

Post whatever you want…

More...

Old December 4th, 2011 #2
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

John Elway laments the fact that Tebow and the Broncos keep winning. Tebow actually passed 10 for 15, 202.

He sucks!

Old December 4th, 2011 #3
Fenria
Self imposed ban

Old December 4th, 2011 #4
Rick Ronsavelle

Default Jew Krusty the Klown (Simpsons)

He said to his female agent- "I'm leaving you for Ron Rabinowitz of United Parasites"
(Tonight's episode)

>>>Krusty the Klown, born Herschel Shmoikel Pinchas Yerucham Krustofski, is the son of Rabbi Hyman Krustofski. Hyman strongly opposed Krusty's wish to become a clown and make people laugh, believing that it would distract him from his religion, wanting the boy to go to yeshiva instead. However, Krusty performed slapstick comedy behind his father's back. One day, he was performing at a rabbi's convention when one joking rabbi squirted seltzer on him, washing off his clown makeup. When Rabbi Krustofski found out, he disowned his son, and did not speak to him for 25 years. Krusty later reconciled with his father with the assistance of Bart and Lisa.[2] It was later revealed that Krusty did not have a Bar Mitzvah service, because Hyman feared he would violate the sanctity of the rites by "acting up." Krusty had two adult Bar Mitzvah ceremonies: a Hollywood gala, then a simple ceremony intended to reconnect with his father.[1] After leaving the Lower East Side of Springfield, Krusty started his show biz career as a street mime in Tupelo, Mississippi.[3] Krusty later discovered that he has a daughter named Sophie. He had met Sophie's mother when she served as a soldier in the Gulf War and he was entertaining the troops. After spending the night together, he prevented her from assassinating Saddam Hussein to protect his career and after that she started hating clowns, and kept their daughter a secret from Krusty.<<<(Wiki)

Old December 5th, 2011 #5
America First

Comment from Retired FBI Agent

Posted by Ann Barnhardt - December 1, AD 2011

This caught my eye in the inbox tonight:

Ann,

I just listened to your interview on financial sense. I am a retired FBI White Collar Crime Supervisor who supervised a Securities Fraud Desk, in the {city name redacted} Division, prior to retiring in {year redacted}. Your analysis of the CME, the Obama Administration, and the sad state of our republic is right on the money. In addition, your 8(a) minority, affirmative action hire comment could not be more true. The effectiveness of federal law enforcement has been jeopardized by the politically correct hiring practices ongoing since George Herbert Walker Bush was elected President in 1988. My squad was responsible for the investigation of complex, white collar crime investigations (primarily securities fraud and corporate fraud). My career in the FBI spanned 24 years in five field divisions including New York, and FBI Headquarters. When I began my career, hires and promotion were merit based. The quality of agents working complex white collar crime investigations was high, most having worked for big eight accounting firms or brokerage houses prior to hire by the FBI. By the time I retired, minority and female agents were being assigned to my squad with no pertinent qualifications, and no apparent talent, dedication, work ethic or experience. As a result, senior agents had to double up on complex investigations, and my minimum threshold for initiating investigation was dramatically increased to assure the greatest offenders were addressed adequately. Needless to say, cases that should have been addressed were no longer addressed due to the lack of qualified agents capable of successfully investigating and taking through trial, complex white collar crime cases. After 9.11 the FBI all but abandoned complex criminal investigations, and transformed itself from the premier law enforcement agency in the world to a fourth rate domestic spy agency more concerned with violating citizens constitutional rights in the name of "protecting the general public from terrorism" than in completing its primary mission, enforcing Title 18 of the US Criminal Code.

I'm SO GLAD he mentioned women as a subset of affirmative action hiring. I always forget to mention that. I think most people associate "affirmative action" with black and Hispanic hires - but a HUGE component of affirmative action is the hiring and elevating of monumentally unqualified WOMEN, and the placing of unqualified, untalented women in positions of corporate governance. Any time you are around a company that is bragging about how many female executives they have, RUN. Run for the hills as hard and as fast as you can, because most of those broads shouldn't be doing anything more complex than ANSWERING THE PHONE.

The men of civilized societies are not the Taliban. If a woman has brains and chops, she will do better than fine. Feminism and affirmative action are a SCOURGE on civilization. Perform and excel or sit your candy@$$ down and stay out of the way of those who can perform and excel.

Book review

By
David M. Dougherty (Arkansas) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER) (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Flawed Patriot: The Rise and Fall of CIA Legend Bill Harvey (Paperback)
This book features a poorly chosen title and many flaws in composition. However, it provides the reader with a reasonable introduction to an unsung (buried) American hero of the Cold War. More importantly, if the reader reads carefully and between the lines, there is much to learn about the CIA, large bureaucracies (ala Niskanen), what it takes to gather human intelligence, imperial politics, and the future of the American intelligence establishment.

First, to Bill Harvey. Sure, he had flaws ("Show me a hero and I'll show you a bum.") He was irrascible, blunt, opinionated, contempuous of those that hadn't paid their dues, and a three-martini lunch drinker. Leave off the drinking and you have Billy Mitchell, Dick Pick or Henry Ford. Harvey was the first CIA giant in positive intelligence collection, initially as an agent handler (case officer), then holding a series of supervisory positions. His output was prodigious, often working twenty hours a day, and he thought others should work as hard as he. He is remembered best for the Berlin tunnel tap on Soviet phone lines, but that was only the tip of the iceberg.

On the negative side, he simply didn't "fit in." He was a Midwesterner from a non-elite university (Indiana University), different in manners, speech, social connections and attitude from the effete (as he called them) Eastern Ivy-Leaguers then as now populating the CIA (and indeed, all Federal bureaucracies.) If one thinks this is no longer the case, allow me to say that the situation is much, much worse today. The enemy (red) states cannot provide leaders in government unless they have been vetted fully through attendance in the Ivy League or Seven Sisters (like Bush, Obama, Clinton, etc.)

In addition, Harvey tended to "spook it up" by packing and being devious and clandestine, rather than playing the social circuit and always being "hail and well met." It should be kept in mind that there were (are) NO "spies" in the Agency, and acting like one was anathema. Lastly, Harvey did not brown-nose those who required such action like Hoover, Bundy, Lansdale, MacNamara and Robert Kennedy. His was the Protestant work-ethic -- his good work would open the necessary doors for him. But it didn't.

Harvey never prospered from his work financially or otherwise, in marked contrast to most bureaucrats in Washington. Vacations were not in the cards, and over time he simply burned out. He had been ridden hard and put away wet. And it wasn't Harvey who blabbed to Philby -- it was Angleton. Harvey worked hard to neutralize Philby even though counter-intelligence wasn't his brief, and was eventually successful.

But to my main point: why is this book so important?

1) It exposes the Kennedys (particularly Robert) for their ineptitude and negative impact on US intelligence (see also Hersh; "The Dark Side Of Camelot.") The decline of the Agency definitively started with the Bay of Pigs, a disaster brought about by the fecklessness of Ted Bissel (an Ivy-Leaguer) and Kennedy's lack of resolve. Then Robert went on his well-documented micro-management crusade with the Agency in his attempt to assassinate Castro for revenge. Harvey was involved in this, although the evidence is that he fought RFK over this activity and was sacked as a result. Not covered, unfortunately, was the gutting of Military Intelligence by JFK at the same time. He moved the vast majority of military agent handlers back into uniform and terminated their sources. When the Soviets staged their forces in East Germany before invading Czechoslovakia in 1968, the Army's operations that would have reported this were gone, and the Agency had failed to replace them. A significant intelligence failure was the result.

2) The Agency never recovered after Harvey's demise, and became increasingly politicized over the years by a succession of kow-towing heads who stressed form over substance. Human intelligence was essentially eliminated except for walk-ins, and the result is today we have the likes of Valerie Plame supposedly undergoing five years of training and then being sent to Africa where, as a striking blond, she would easily disappear into the background. The Agency also moved from non-diplomatic cover to almost exclusively diplomatic cover so its members could enjoy the social perks that had become so important. Dirty work like what Harvey did was eschewed as being only for the unwashed. It should also be noted that Harvey was given almost no training before becoming a case officer, but today training and playing at being a case officer is more often the approved activity than doing something productive. After all, to be productive one must take risks, and risk aversion is the guiding commandment today. Harvey must be spinning in his grave.

3) The Agency that had been lauded by Khrushchev ("You and I read the same reports every morning") morphed into a social club of Ivy-League bureaucrats more involved in turf wars and appearances while trusting to electronic surveillance for maintaining the flow of intelligence. As a result, human intelligence as to the intentions of others went by the wayside, never to be regained (at least not yet). Risk-takers were not wanted and were indeed an embarrassment by their constantly calling for action and producing operations plans that had to be scuttled on one pretense or the other. (I once had an operation involving a part-time prostitute disapproved because of her lack of morals. I guess the Germans should have turned down Mata Hari.) There would be no more Harveys and no more American patriots or heroes in the Agency. And the world is a more dangerous place.

I once had to meet with the brother of a resident agent (spy) who had been arrested by the opposing counter-intelligence service. She had performed extremely well, but attention was drawn to her when my superiors decided to increase her access by providing her with a Moped. She received twenty years after being tortured and confessing, but lasted less than two years before dying in prison. Her brother asked me if her sacrifice had been worth it. I know what I said, but I leave it up to the reader to decide for himself. All I can say now is that her sacrifice made the reader a little safer while growing up.

Harvey's hard work also made the reader a little safer while growing up. Everyone should learn about Harvey even if I don't think this book is necessarily the best vehicle. Personally, I believe the US was well-served by him, and to infer anything else is to betray one's own arm-chair, Monday morning quarterbacking ignorance.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
Report abuse | Permalink
Comment Comment

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; December 5th, 2011 at 02:02 AM.

Old December 5th, 2011 #6
America First

Preying on the not to rich to every single elderly vulnerable White wealthy person there is, is the West today, because of our being taken over by Non White's.

Madoff to this just one robbery crime after another, While Working people are preyed upon by the regime and its protected various assorted savages.
==================================================

At 104, the mysterious heiress Huguette Clark is alone now

http://www.newnation.co/forums/showthread.php?t=201149

-Charles A. Lindbergh

Old December 5th, 2011 #7
SmokyMtn
Banned

Got Jews? Got Problems! - 1000 x 1000px
Posted on 12/4/2011
http://www.use.com/bf7421088d0d08fbbc5c

Now Can We Censor? - 1200 x 880 px
Posted on 12/4/2011
http://www.use.com/412477e6cec13e2f7c67

All My Ancestors - 1024 x768 px
Posted on 12/4/2011
http://www.use.com/d01135aea9294e1da5bd

Hatred IS a Family Value - 1000 x 1000 px
Posted on 12/4/2011
http://www.use.com/9ae0fa2f55e538bc9393

Big Talk Faded Glory - 500 x 580 px
Posted on 12/4/2011
http://www.use.com/bcce6bc92fec8ef1bc31

Last edited by SmokyMtn; December 5th, 2011 at 01:09 AM.

Old December 5th, 2011 #8
SmokyMtn
Banned

Old December 5th, 2011 #9
SmokyMtn
Banned

Old December 5th, 2011 #10
America First

Default Education-Critical Thinking

Affirmative action has placed the superior in the service of the inferior.

We are forced to pretend that an unearned degree means the same as a degree that once required intellectural rigor and was earned, largely by white males.

Like our money, there is no objective value to education or its "degrees."

Therefore, we are forced to accept non-white healthcare MDs and others, along with non-white/non-Christian teachers, pilots (as you observed), bureaucrats, media types, judicial appointees, and POTUS itself.

While the physical structures of our society remain the same- buildings, degrees, formats, holidays, shows, graduations, flags, military traditions - the substance, the lifeblood, if you will, has been completely transformed and destroyed, retaining only a specious apparent solidity.

Could the Night of the Living Dead been trying to tell us something?

v

http://books.google.com/books?pg=PA3...AJ&output=text

Review the curriculum of Harvard 1720: Just for illustration:

"Every scholar

that, on proof, is found able to read the original of the Old and New Testament into the Latin tongue, and to resolve them logically, withal being of honest life and conversntion, and at any public act hath the approbation of the Overseers and Masters of the College, may be invested with his first degree." The undergraduate course was originally three years; in 1754 it was extended to four years.

The candidate for Master of Arts was required to study an additional year or till such time as he "giveth up in writing a synopsis or summary of Logic, Natural and Moral Philosophy, Arithmetic. Geometry and Astronomy, and is ready to defend his theses or positions, withal skilled in the originals, as aforesaid, and still continues honest and studious, at any public act, after trial, he shall be capable of the second degree."

This was the general nature of the College curriculum during the seventeenth century. In 1720 Tutors Flynt, Welsteed and Prince made the following report, which is interesting because it mentions not only the subjects studied, but also the text-boooks used:

"I. While the students are Freshman they commonly recite the Grammars, and with them a recitation in Tully, Virgil and the Greek Testament, on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, in the morning and forenoon; on Friday morning Dugard's or Farnaby's Rhetoric, and on Saturday morning the Greek Catechism; and towards the latter end of the year they dispute on Raum's Definitions, Mondays and Tuesdays in the forenoon.

"2. The Sophomores recite Burgcrsdicins's Logic and a manuscript called New Logic in the mornings and forenoons; and towards the latter end of the year, Heercboord'a Meletemata, and dispute Mondays and Tuesdays in the forenoon, continuing also to recite the classic authors, with Logic and Natural Philosophy; on Saturday mornings they recite WollebinV Divinity.

"3. The Junior Sophisters recite Heereboord's Meletemata, Mr. Morton's Physics, More's Ethics, Geography, Metaphysics, in the mornings and forenoons; Wpllejjius on Saturday morning; and dispute Mondays and Tuesdays in the forenoon.

"4. The Senior Sophisters, besides Arithmetic, recite Allsted'a Geometry,Gasacndus's Astronomy,in the morning; go over the Arts towards the latter end of the year, Ames's Medulla on Saturdays, and dispute once a week."

At this time Monis, a converted Jew, gave instruction in Hebrew, and all students, except Freshmen, were required to attend his recitations four times a week. One exercise was "the writing the Hebrew and Rabbinical," and the others were copying the grammar and reading, reciting it and reading, construing, parsing, translating, composing, reading without points. The foundation, by Thomas Uollis, of U chair of Divinity, added a professor to the small corps of teachers.

of the instruction in theology, and was directed to begin each exercise with a short prayer. He gave both public and private lectures, and prepared students in Divinity for the ministry.

In 1735 many of the students were permitted by the Faculty to take lessons in French of a certain Longloisscrie, who had, however, no official connection with the College; this permission was revoked when charges of heresy were preferred against the Frenchman.

The endowment by Hollis of a professorship of Mathematics, placed mathematical and scientific study on a surer basis, although Theology and the Classics were still esteemed the chief sources of learning.

The philosophical apparatus, destroyed by the burning of Harvard Hall in 17(,4, was sufficiently extensive for conducting the experiments and illustrating the laws of science as taught at that time. There were, among other things, two complete skeletons and anatomical cuts, a pair of globes of the largest size, machines for experiments in Mechanics, Hydrostatics, Pneumatics and Optics, microscopes, telescopes (one of twentyfour feet), "a brass quadrant of two feet radius, carrying a telescope of a greater length, which formerly belonged to the celebrated Dr. Halley."1

In 1750 the Overseers, desirous of raising the standard of elocution, suggested that the Corporation should take measures for that purpose.

Accordingly, it was voted "that the usual declamations in the Chapel should be laid aside, and in their stead the President should select some ingenious dialogue, either from Erasmus's 'Colloquies,' or from some other polite Latin author, and that he should appoint as many students as there are persons in such dialogue, each to personate a particular character and to translate his part into polite English, and prepare himself to deliver it in the Chapel in an oratorical manner."

The Overseers themselves occasionally attended the performance of these dialogues, and sometimes "expressed their acceptance and approbation."

An effort was likewise made at this time to encourage greater diligence in the study of Latin, Greek and Hebrew, and to promote " disputations in English in the forensic manner," but the effort was not very successful.

In 1700 we have a recommendation which seems to be the origin of the regular examination system: it was voted " that twice in a year, in the Spring and Fall, each class should recite to their Tutors, in the presence of the President, Professors and Tutors, in the several books in which they are reciting to their respective Tutors, and that publicly in the College Hall or Chapel; and that the two senior-classes do once every half year, in the same presence, but under the direction of tho Mathematical Professor, give a specimen of their progress in philosophical and mathematical learning."

(Could any graduate today do any of this stuff to the satisfaction of these learned men?)

Unquote

-Charles A. Lindbergh

Old December 5th, 2011 #11
SmokyMtn
Banned

Old December 5th, 2011 #12
Armstrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post
He said to his female agent- "I'm leaving you for Ron Rabinowitz of United Parasites"
(Tonight's episode)

>>>Krusty the Klown, born Herschel Shmoikel Pinchas Yerucham Krustofski, is the son of Rabbi Hyman Krustofski. Hyman strongly opposed Krusty's wish to become a clown and make people laugh, believing that it would distract him from his religion, wanting the boy to go to yeshiva instead. However, Krusty performed slapstick comedy behind his father's back. One day, he was performing at a rabbi's convention when one joking rabbi squirted seltzer on him, washing off his clown makeup. When Rabbi Krustofski found out, he disowned his son, and did not speak to him for 25 years. Krusty later reconciled with his father with the assistance of Bart and Lisa.[2] It was later revealed that Krusty did not have a Bar Mitzvah service, because Hyman feared he would violate the sanctity of the rites by "acting up." Krusty had two adult Bar Mitzvah ceremonies: a Hollywood gala, then a simple ceremony intended to reconnect with his father.[1] After leaving the Lower East Side of Springfield, Krusty started his show biz career as a street mime in Tupelo, Mississippi.[3] Krusty later discovered that he has a daughter named Sophie. He had met Sophie's mother when she served as a soldier in the Gulf War and he was entertaining the troops. After spending the night together, he prevented her from assassinating Saddam Hussein to protect his career and after that she started hating clowns, and kept their daughter a secret from Krusty.<<<(Wiki)

In accord with the Talmud, Kusty will have a place in Heaven:

Quote:
Rabbi Baruqa of Huza often went to the marketplace at Lapet. One day, the prophet Elijah appeared to him there, and Rabbi Baruqa asked him, "Is there anyone among all these people who will have a share in the World to Come?" Elijah answered, "There is none." Later, two men came to the marketplace, and Elijah said to Rabbi Baruqa, "Those two will have a share in the World to Come!" Rabbi Baruqa asked the newcomers, "What is your occupation?" They replied, "We are clowns. When we see someone who is sad, we cheer him up. When we see two people quarreling, we try to make peace between them."

24. Judaism. Talmud, Ta'anit 22a

Old December 5th, 2011 #13
America First

Default Quotes

www.germancross.com

By Gerry Frederics

The tables of organization of the US Army are conscious imitations of the German model of the year 1940.

There are few better ways to lose money, than to invest in British products.
Autoworld Weekly, Sept. 2000

One doesn't achieve education by exertion, but breathes it in. One must be of the educable stuff in order to be educated. No one grasps what he hasn't possessed from birth & you can never yearn for that which is alien. He who is made of common clay will never achieve education.
Thomas Mann

English, as spoken by Nigger-voices grappling with a language never taught --- such a poor crippled tongue. (Relating to today's 'Ebonics')
William Styron: "The Confessions of Nat Turner".

Nat Turners body was made into grease and his skin made into a money-purse owned by a Mr.Barman.
William Styron: "The Confessions of Nat Turner".

The acid of truth hurts only the Jews and their step-and-fetch-its.
Gerry Frederics, www.germancross.com

By way of deception thou shalt wage war.
Victor Ostrovsky, Jewish defector from the Mossad quoting Mossad policy.

And thou shalt consume all the peoples which the Lord thy God shall deliver unto thee; thine eyes shall not pity them --- thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth.
Deuteronomy 7:16, 20:16, The orthodox Jewish faith.

The Jews belong to a dark and repulsive force. One knows how numerous this clique is, how they stick together and what power they exercise through their unions. They are a nation of rascals and deceivers.
Cicero

The Jews should not be allowed to keep that which they have obtained from others by usury. It were best that they were compelled to work so that they could earn their living instead of doing nothing but becoming avaricious.
St. Thomas Aquinas, 13th. Century.

The day will come when all nations amidst which the Jews are dwelling will have to raise the question of their wholesale expulsion, a question which will be one of life or death, good health or chronic disease, peaceful existence or perpetual social fever.
Franz Liszt, 19th. Century Hungarian musical giant of German ethnicity.

This is the real enemy, the invader from the east, the Druze, the ruffian, the oriental parasite; in a word, the Jew.
George Bernard Shaw, in the London morning Post, 12-03-1925

The war now proposed is for the purpose of establishing Jewish influence throughout the world.
General George van Horn Moseley, New York Tribune, March 3rd. 1939

The instruments of Jewish domination are money and the press. Communism is an instrument of international Jewish capitalism which is used to smash nations in order to rule them afterward.
Jose Primo de Rivera, Spanish 20th.century political thinker in "El Estado Nacional".
He was murdered by communist operatives.

The Jewish question is really the most serious of our problems.
Henry Adams, descendent of Pres. John Adams, October 1895

The Jews have surpassed all other nations in impertinent fables, in bad conduct and in barbarism. They deserve to be punished, for this is their destiny.
The Jews are an ignorant and barbarous people who have joined the most sordid avarice to the most detestable superstition to the most invincible hatred of all peoples which tolerate and enrich them.
They simply are the biggest scoundrels who have ever dirtied the face of this earth and I would not be the least bit surprised if these people would someday become deadly to the human race. ( this is a compilation of some of Voltaire's comments)
Voltaire, French 18th.century philosopher.

The customs of the Jews are base and abominable and owe their persistence to depravity. Toward any other people they feel only hate and enmity; among themselves anything is lawful for they are prone to lust.
Tacitus, Roman historian.

The phrase "politically correct" first appeared in the writings of Anton Seminowich
Makarenko, Russian Jew, Lenin's 'expert' on education.
F.A.E.M. (First Amendment Exercise machine)

When the white man finds a desert, he turns it into an oasis.
When the yellow man finds an oasis, he maintains it.
When a black man finds an oasis, he turns it into a desert.
F.A.E.M.
White people invent & forget.
Yellow people copy & remember
Black people do neither.
F.A.E.M.

Mr. Bronfman, a shocked college professor asked, "you are a telling a whole generations of
people to hate Germans? "No", said Bronfman, I'm telling millions to hate Germans.
Edgar Bronfman is one of the most powerful Jew-scum on earth, having made his trillions by turning dumb Goyim into Whiskey soaked lemmings with his (incidentally) inferior Seagram's which really should be known as "Rot-Gut".

After the liberation of Buchenwald, Yiddishe young men ran into the town of Weimar to steal clothing and to rape German women.
Elie Wiesel (in the original Yiddishe version of "Nights")

A Jew who kills a Christian has committed no sin, but an acceptable sacrifice to God.
Abhodah Zarah 26B Tosephoth. (The Talmud)

Human fetuses are highly nutritious, especially the aborted ones of very young women. Aborted fetuses are wasted if we don't eat them. They are good for a healthy skin. I have eaten more than 100 human fetuses in the past 6 months. (I was wondering about the unusual taste of last nights Mongolian Beef! Bon appetite!, The Ed.)
Zou Qin M.D., a physician at Lun Hu Clinic, Hubei China 1995.

Eating human fetuses is a tradition in Chinese medicine and deeply rooted in Chinese folklore. (Multiculture at its best!, The Ed.)
Warren Lee, M.D. President of the Hong Kong Nutrition Association 1995

This arrogant guy never had any friends at the "Toronto Star". He was a braggart without an ounce of human emotions.
Gordon Sinclair about Ernest Hemingway

I've killed about 122 Krauts ( meaning unarmed German POW's). The last Nazi I killed was a boy about the age of my son. He was riding a bicycle & I shot him in the back. The bullet exited at his liver. (Very likely a boy who merely wore a military jacket because of the extreme cold. Note 'in the back!' The ed.)
Ernest Hemingway

The Palestinians are cockroaches scurrying inside a bottle.
Rafael Eitan, Jewish General and politician.

Palestinians are essentially two-legged animals.
Menachem Begin, Jewish politician

It is irrelevant what the Goyim say. We do what we want.
Golda Meir, Jewish politician, or rather, Jewish Schiksa.

Western democracy as we know it is incompatible with Zionism. The idea of a democratic Jewish state is nonsense.
Meir Kahane, orthodox Jewish rabbi, later assassinated in New York, probably at the orders of the Jewish state, since he & his followers had "let the cat out of the bag".

The Jew is intellectually & morally superior to the Goy.
Ben Gurion, Jewish politician, one of the top parasites.

You cannot kill babies & have a wonderful life & a pleasant society. You cannot implement the schizophrenic allied doctrine of bombing civilians whether in Dresden, Hiroshima or Belgrade on the pretext of preventing genocide and war crimes, without some of the people becoming cognizant of the insane contradiction implicit in the equation.
Michael Hoffman, political writer, expert on the Talmud & thinker.

Israel as a Jewish state constitutes a danger not only to itself and its inhabitants, but to all Jews & to all other peoples & states in the Middle East & beyond.
Israel Shahak, Jewish professor at Hebrew University Tel Aviv.

I have given my life to alleviate the suffering in Africa. There is something all white men that have lived there must learn and know; that these individuals are a sub-race. Never fraternize with them as equals, never accept them as your social equals or they will devour you, they will destroy you.
Dr. Albert Schweitzer, humanitarian, physician, philanthropist, Bach-interpreter of the first rank

-Charles A. Lindbergh

Old December 5th, 2011 #14
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Old December 5th, 2011 #15
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior

Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtn View Post

Call 1-800-rid-jews.

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.

Old December 5th, 2011 #16
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Arrow Note to some

The word faggot has two g's, bigot has one.

Old December 5th, 2011 #17
Rick Ronsavelle

Default "This was the general nature of the College curriculum during the seventeenth century"

Eighteenth century.

Old December 5th, 2011 #18
Rick Ronsavelle

Default so sayeth David Rockefeller (1991)

“We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promise of discretion for almost forty years…

It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government.

The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto determination practiced in past centuries.”

– David Rockefeller, in an address given to Catherine Graham, publisher of The Washington Post and other media luminaries in attendance in Baden, Germany at the June 1991 annual meeting of the world elite Bilderberg Group.

Old December 5th, 2011 #19
Rick Ronsavelle

Default Not designed by nigger or jew

Old December 5th, 2011 #20
Rick Ronsavelle

Default This, I submit, is OBSCENE

Thread