VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 18th, 2018 #21
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Of course, these comments are pretty much worthless since the shallow, greedy, opportunistic, buffoonish Trump changes his mind every five minutes.
Agreed. Trump had his chance to prove he wasn't a cuck by turning away spic asylum seekers at the border. In fact, he's had multiple opportunities to prove exactly how tough he really is on immigration. Whereas Giuseppe Conte proved how tough he was on immigration at the very first opportunity that arose.

But WN-lites think that talking tough about doing something on immigration is just as good as actually following through on your rhetoric.

Trump "Look at how tough I am on the border!"

The WN-lite: "YEAAAAAAH!!! GO TRUMP! TRUMP 2020!!"

The realist (me and many others): Trump is a cuck who doesn't back up his talk with action.

Old June 18th, 2018 #22
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Italy bars two more refugee ships from ports

Italy’s interior minister has sparked a new migration crisis in the Mediterranean by barring two rescue boats from bringing refugees to shore, a week .

“Two other ships with the flag of Netherlands, Lifeline and Seefuchs, have arrived off the coast of Libya, waiting for their load of human beings abandoned by the smugglers,” Matteo Salvini, the leader of the anti-immigrant party the League, wrote on his Facebook page. “These gentlemen know that Italy no longer wants to be complicit in the business of illegal immigration, and therefore will have to look for other ports [not Italian] where to go.”
(...)
Axel Steier, the co-founder of Mission Lifeline which operates the Lifeline ship, said his crew had rescued more than 100 migrants off Libya on Friday in an operation with a US warship, and transferred them to a Turkish merchant vessel.

He said his ship was too small to make the journey from Libya to Italian ports and that he always transferred migrants to other ships, but insisted those craft should have the right to land in Italy.

“I am sure there is an obligation for Italy to take them because its closest safe harbour is Lampedusa. We hand over migrants to Europe because of the Geneva convention,” he said.
(...)
“Malta and Italy didn’t open their ports, but then most other European governments didn’t help either,” said Izza Leghtas, a senior advocate at Europe for Refugees International. “They are all passing the ball among themselves.“
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ips-from-ports

Izza Leghtas, the senior advocate at Europe for Refugees International who was mentioned in this article, is a jewess:

Quote:
In 2015, Anti-Semitism Should No Longer Be a Reality in Europe

When I was a child, my mother used to tell me how when he was only 11 years old, my grandfather left his hometown of Danzig (now Gdansk, in Poland), and traveled alone on a boat to England. My grandfather is Jewish and the trip saved his life.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/izza-...l?guccounter=1

Izza Leghtas:

Is Axel Steier (human trafficker and co-founder of Mission Lifeline) also a jew? Here's his picture, judge for yourselves, folks:

Old June 19th, 2018 #23
Stewart Meadows

Here's what I wrote in one of my previous posts in this thread:

Quote:
Whenever you look more closely at something that's really bad for the West, or for humanity in general (a war, an event, a movement, a campaign, etc.), you will discover that jews are responsible.

Every. Single. Time.
It never stops being true, folks.

Old June 20th, 2018 #24
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Is Axel Steier (human trafficker and co-founder of Mission Lifeline) also a jew? Here's his picture, judge for yourselves, folks:

Steier isn´t a notably jewy name.

Old June 20th, 2018 #25
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
Steier isn´t a notably jewy name.
Neither is Jones, yet there are jews with that last name, like Jeremy Jones, who is a leader in Australia's jewish community:

http://www.jwire.com.au/top-award-jeremy-jones/

Old June 21st, 2018 #26
Stewart Meadows

Of course, George Soros is just one of countless jews who promote/finance the third-world invasion of Europe. Here's another one – the jewish billionaire "Lord" George Weidenfeld who flew Middle Eastern rapeugees to Poland (and who died in 2016, at the age of 96):

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lee-Nazis.html

In Times of Israel we find the following interesting information about "Lord" Weidenfeld's project:

Quote:
The rescue operation was conducted in partnership with the British UK Jewish National Fund, which made the decision to aid Weidenfeld at a board meeting just before Passover this year. (...) Under conditions of great secrecy, the 42 families – 149 people in all – were flown from Beirut to Warsaw (...) A further 200 families are due to travel to Poland in the coming months (...) Sources close to the operation said there was some discussion about bringing the refugees into Israel first, a plan which was rejected for reasons of safety and security.
http://www.timesofisrael.com/holocau...n-christians/#

As usual, jews don't want refugees in Israel, so they send them to Europe or the US instead.

"Lord" Weidenfeld. "Trust me."

Old June 21st, 2018 #27
Stewart Meadows

"Lord" Weidenfeld looks like Satan himself. Seriously, folks, how much more proof do you need?

Old June 21st, 2018 #28
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post

Just kill the fucking slime!!!!!!!

14/88

Erik
From a doctor's perspective why do you think any doctor would be a part of this?
Looks like they would have been experienced enough diversity first-hand.

Old June 23rd, 2018 #29
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
From a doctor's perspective why do you think any doctor would be a part of this?
Well, here's one reason...

The crooked jewish NGO Doctors Without Borders (Médecins Sans Frontières, MSF), which brings third-world criminals to Europe, is in the news again. This time it's because its "brave", "principled", "kindhearted", "idealistic", "humanitarian" aid workers have been sexually exploiting poor African girls:

Quote:
Medecins Sans Frontieres staff 'used local prostitutes'

Aid workers at charity Medecins Sans Frontieres used local prostitutes while working in Africa, whistleblowers have told the Victoria Derbyshire programme.

Female former employees said the behaviour was widespread.

One said a senior colleague said it was possible to barter medication in exchange for sex.
(...)
One former employee, who worked out of the charity's London office, said she had seen a senior member of staff bring girls back to MSF accommodation while posted in Kenya.
(...)
"It was pretty obvious she was a prostitute but he called her his girlfriend and she would spend night after night with him.
(...)
"I saw one of my colleagues, he was a much younger guy, go into the toilet with a local prostitute.

"I knew her to talk to as she also worked in one of the bars. She told me afterwards that they'd had sex and he'd paid her."

The whistleblower said she also felt sexually harassed by some of the men she worked with.

"[One colleague] really made my life miserable," she said.

"He really tortured me and brought prostitutes back in front of me.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-44523086

Utter scum.

Old June 24th, 2018 #30
Stewart Meadows

Here's a post about the political situation in Italy that I wrote in my thread about the Italian election:

Quote:
When the Italian coalition government was formed, Salvini's party The League was a junior partner since the Five Star Movement (whose supporters tend to be leftist, anarchist, anti-establishment types) got more votes, but Salvini basically took over by tackling the difficult rapeugee issues in his capacity as the interior minister, and every time that the globalist jews and their lackeys attacked him, he doubled down.

Thanks to Salvini's competence, principles and courage, his approval ratings skyrocketed, and if a new election were to be held today, The League would become Italy's biggest party. This terrifies the bigwigs of the Five Star Movement, so they're following Salvini's lead by making a lot of statements that are meant to show the public that they have the same tough stance on third-world immigration.

Because of this, Italian journalists and political pundits, both left-wingers and right-wingers, are saying that Salvini is the de facto prime minister of Italy. Needless to say, this is great. I just hope that he doesn't "pull a Trump" and cuck out due to international jewry's vicious, relentless attacks.

Old June 24th, 2018 #31
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ips-from-ports

Izza Leghtas, the senior advocate at Europe for Refugees International who was mentioned in this article, is a jewess:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/izza-...l?guccounter=1

Izza Leghtas:

The despicable human traffickers / rapeugee enablers in Axel Steier's crooked NGO Mission Lifeline are at it again, and they're disobeying the orders of the Italian coast guard:

Quote:
Italy to seize German NGO rescue ship carrying 226 migrants

Italy said on Thursday said it would seize and impound the migrant rescue ship Lifeline, which is carrying 226 migrants.

The ship, operated by German NGO Mission Lifeline and flying a Dutch flag, requested the right to enter an Italian port after picking up migrants from two rubber boats in international waters off the coast of Libya.
(...)
The Netherlands denied responsibility for the boat. "They have a Dutch flag, but they are not registered in the Netherlands, and therefore are not under Dutch state flag responsibility," Dutch Foreign Ministry spokesman Lennart Wegewijs said.
(...)
"You have intentionally not listened to Italian or Libyan authorities. Good. Then take this load of human beings to the Netherlands," Salvini said in a Facebook message. He added that the boat put the migrants' lives in danger as the ship had a "capacity to carry 50 people" but had taken more than 200.
(...)
Also Thursday, the Seefuchs, another Dutch-flagged ship operated by the German charity Sea Eye, ended its sea rescue mission after the Dutch government said that it was no longer responsible for the vessel.
http://www.dw.com/en/italy-to-seize-...nts/a-44342405

This part is especially interesting:

The Netherlands denied responsibility for the boat. "They have a Dutch flag, but they are not registered in the Netherlands, and therefore are not under Dutch state flag responsibility," Dutch Foreign Ministry spokesman Lennart Wegewijs said.

Pretending to be from another country, hiding behind other people's flags... Hmm... Which ethnic group does this remind you of?

Old June 24th, 2018 #32
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
1,000 migrants stranded in the Mediterranean as Italian ports 'remain closed'

Italy’s hardline interior minister said 1,000 migrants hoping for rescue off the coast of Libya should be picked up by the Libyan coast guard rather than European NGOs, as the standoff in the Mediterranean intensified.
(…)
“Another 1,000 migrants in rubber dinghies? It’s right that the Libyan authorities intervene, without having NGO boats interrupt and bother them,” he wrote on Twitter, which has become one of his favoured modes of communication since the populist government was sworn in three weeks ago.
Humanitarian organisations should know, he added, that “Italian ports are and will remain closed,” to NGO vessels that rescue asylum seekers at sea.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...remain-closed/

Old June 25th, 2018 #33
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Despicable jew-lackey / former Rothschild banker Emmanuel Macron, who is the president of France, has insulted the Italian government by saying that its stance on immigrants is cynical, irresponsible and vomit-inducing. Because of these insults, the Italian Minister of Economy and Finances, Giovanni Tria, has cancelled his first meeting with his French counterpart, and the brave, strong-willed and principled Matteo Salvini is demanding an apology from Macron while continuing to call out the evil globalist jew George Soros for financing the third-world invasion.

You can read about all this in the following article:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...igration-fight
The despicable jew-lackey / Rothschild banker Macron (the president of France) keeps insulting Italy's hugely popular and democratically elected government by outrageously calling its members lepers:

Quote:
Macron sparks fury as he compares rise of populism to spread of LEPROSY

EMMANUEL Macron said populism is spreading across the continent “like leprosy” sparking fury from Italy’s new anti-establishment government as cracks within the EU deepen.
(...)
Italy’s deputy prime minister Luigi Di Maio, leader of anti-establishment Five Star Movement (M5S) and champion of the country’s first populist government, blasted his words as “offensive and out of place”.
(...)
Mr Di Maio rebuked Mr Macron, reminding him of the many migrants France rejects at Ventimiglia, an Italian-French border town.

He said: “The real leprosy is the hypocrisy of someone who pushes back immigrants at Ventimiglia and then wants to preach to us about our sacrosanct right to ask for an equal distribution of migrants.
(...)
Mr Macron had already scolded Italy two weeks ago for refusing to let rescue ship Aquarius, carrying 629 migrants, from docking.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ly-immigration

Emmanuel Macron is one of the clumsiest and most obvious examples of false opposition that I've ever seen in mainstream politics. Just when the French people finally realized that the left and the pseudo-right are two sides of the same shekel and were getting ready to vote for the nationalist party Front National, the jewish globalist crooks appeared with a "new" and "fresh" alternative – the "outsider" Macron who was the right man to fix the broken system.

And everyone was just supposed to ignore the fact that this person was an investment banker for the rotten jewish Rothschild family, and that he served in the failed leftist president Hollande's government. Unbelievable.

Quote:
What Macron’s Victory Says About French Jews

The vast majority of French Jews are celebrating Emmanuel Macron’s first-round victory in the presidential runoff. He is a globalist with a social conscience, a convinced European who will not lock France into a populist straightjacket.
http://forward.com/opinion/world/369...2017-election/

Quote:
Emmanuel Macron files legal complaint over 'anti-Semitic' caricature from rival François Fillon's camp

Emmanuel Macron, the current to frontrunner in France's presidential race, will file a legal complaint against conservative rival François Fillon's party after it tweeted an image of the centrist ex-banker with a hooked nose, wearing a top hat and carrying a red sickle to cut a cigar. The image resembled anti-Semitic propaganda from World War Two when France's Vichy government collaborated with the Nazis and their deportation and extermination of Jews. Mr Macron, 39, is not Jewish but the cartoon appeared to refer to his past as a Rothschild investment banker.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ic-caricature/

Old June 25th, 2018 #34
Stewart Meadows

The Italian authorities have detained the umpteenth ISIS terrorist living in their country. This time it's Sillah Osman, an African man who has received training in a terrorist camp in Libya, and who was planning to carry out a deadly attack in Spain or France:

Quote:
ISIS-linked terror suspect held in Naples

Naples prosecutors said Monday that a 34-year-old Gambian national suspected of being linked to ISIS has been detained in an operation by State and Carabinieri police. The investigators said the terror suspect, named as Sillah Osman, underwent tough training in an area of the Libyan desert.

They said he was meant to carry out a terrorist attack in France or Spain (...)
http://www.ansa.it/english/news/2018...cba65b27b.html

But according to the jewish media, Salvini is the bad guy for trying to keep criminals like Osman out of Europe. Does that make any sense, folks?

Old June 26th, 2018 #35
Stewart Meadows

Unfortunately, the Italian government has decided to accept some of the African rape-monkeys after a stand-off:

Quote:
Rescue Boat Heading to Malta; Italy to Take Some Migrants

A German aid ship carrying more than 200 migrants headed toward Malta after Italy agreed Tuesday to take in some of the passengers, ending Europe's second impasse this month over the people rescued off Libya's coast by private humanitarian groups.
(...)
"Italy will do its part to accept a quota of migrants aboard the Lifeline, with the hope that also other European countries would do the same, as some have previously indicated," Conte said in a statement.

The Lifeline has been blocked in the Mediterranean Sea since last week, when both Italy and Malta refused to grant it access to their ports.
(...)
In a tweet about the Lifeline, Salvini said the "illegal ship will finally be seized" when it arrives in Malta, adding, "For women and children truly fleeing war, the ports are open, for all the others, no."

Salvini has likened the ships run by private aid groups under non-Italian flags to taxi services that are serving migrant smugglers.

Italy hasn't taken the same position with other ships. It allowed the Danish-flagged container ship Alexander Maersk to dock and disembark 108 migrants in Sicily on Tuesday after days at sea.
https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/201...ants-ship.html

I guess we'll have to wait and see if this is the beginning of a cuck-out. Needless to say, the pressure that international jewry has been putting on Italy is enormous.

Old June 26th, 2018 #36
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

If I could describe this in one word:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

Italians were the top IQ European country at 102. I guess that when you need to skip the mid easterns and just send in the lowest of the low IQ's, blacks. 70 IQ is commonly toted around for Africans for some reason. They have one country in the 50's there and many in the 60's.

Old June 26th, 2018 #37
Stewart Meadows

The jewish EU bigwig Pierre Moscovici, who is the European Commissioner for Economic and Financial Affairs, Taxation and Customs, is once again threatening European countries that don't want to be invaded by third-world drug dealers, rapists, murderers and ISIS terrorists:

Quote:
European Commissioner Backs Sanctions on EU States Denying Asylum to Migrants

European Commissioner for Economic and Financial Affairs Pierre Moscovici said on Monday that he supported possible financial restrictions against the states refusing to accept refugees.
https://sputniknews.com/europe/20180...grants-asylum/

Quote:
Born in Paris, he is the son of the influential Romanian-Jewish social psychologist Serge Moscovici and of the Polish-Jewish psychoanalyst Marie Bromberg-Moscovici.[1]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Moscovici

Old June 27th, 2018 #38
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
The despicable human traffickers / rapeugee enablers in Axel Steier's crooked NGO Mission Lifeline are at it again, and they're disobeying the orders of the Italian coast guard:

http://www.dw.com/en/italy-to-seize-...nts/a-44342405

This part is especially interesting:

Pretending to be from another country, hiding behind other people's flags... Hmm... Which ethnic group does this remind you of?

According to Italian media, the rapeugee invasion ship Lifeline will dock in Malta, and its despicable crew will be detained and investigated by the Maltese authorities for violating international law. (These crooks refused to follow the Italian coast guard's orders, and they supposedly lied about being registered as a Dutch ship.) The rapeugees that were on board are going to be distributed between Italy, Spain, France, Germany and several other countries.

Here's a CNN article about this matter:

Quote:
Migrant rescue ship Lifeline to dock in Malta after being stranded for five days in the Mediterranean

A search-and-rescue ship stranded in the Mediterranean since Friday with 233 migrants on board will finally dock in Malta, Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte said.
(...)
In a statement, Conte said that Italy would host some of the migrants and called on other countries to "do the same."

Italy, Malta, France and Portugal have already confirmed their participation, according to a spokesman for the Maltese government. The spokesman added that Spain and the Netherlands were evaluating the situation and that Germany could yet participate.
(...)
European governments have wrangled for days over who has responsibility for migrants arriving on the continent's southern shores, as conditions on board the ship began to deteriorate.

The issue is particularly sensitive in Germany where Chancellor Angela Merkel is facing a rebellion over her welcoming immigration policies, which is threatening to bring her 13-year rule to an end.

(...)
The Maltese prime minister has blamed the deadlock on the ship's captain, who allegedly ignored instructions from the Italian authorities. The Maltese government repeated that accusation in the statement published Tuesday, which promised "investigations and possible action taken in regards to the MV Lifeline."
(...)
Salvini has also indicated his intention to seize the vessel if it docks in Italy. On Monday, he seemed to expand on that threat. Speaking during a visit to Libya, Salvini said, "No matter where it will dock, I think this ship should be seized and the crew arrested."

Earlier, Italian authorities allowed 108 people rescued by the Danish cargo ship Alexander Maersk to disembark in Sicily after a four-day standoff.

It remains unclear why the Alexander Maersk was allowed to dock in an Italian port while access was still being denied to the NGO ship.
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/26/e...ntl/index.html

Of course, it was wrong of Italy to agree to accept some of these rapeugees, but this is nevertheless seen as a victory in Italy because by turning away Aquarius (one of the previous rapeugee invasion ships), and by refusing to let Lifeline dock in Italy, Salvini has put a spotlight on the third-world boat invasion; he has shown that the "humanitarian" organizations that bring rapeugees to Europe are run by crooks who violate international law, and he has publicly called out the globalist jew demon George Soros for financing the invasion.

Salvini has also shown that it's possible to stand up to the despicable bigwigs of the Jewropean Jewnion. I don't know if our readers know this, but Italy's previous four prime ministers were non-elected, anti-Italian jew-lackeys who blindly followed the orders of the EU bloodsuckers, thereby hurting and humiliating the Italian people that they (falsely) claimed to represent.

Now it looks like the music has changed because after so many years, Italy finally has a government that was elected by the people, and the people are sick and tired of being bled dry by the Jewropean Jewnion, and assaulted and raped by third-world savages.

Salvini and his coalition partners in the Five Star Movement know this very well, so they have gone to EU summits with a steadfast determination to fight for the interests of the Italian people (unlike the previous non-elected Italian prime ministers who shamefully prostrated themselves before the jew globalists), and they have even managed to make the "mighty" Hagela Merkel backtrack in order to accommodate some of Italy's (fully reasonable) demands.

It's probably too early to tell if this will lead to anything concrete and meaningful, or if the Salvini – Di Maio government will eventually cuck out, like so many other politicians in the West. The pressure that international jewry is putting on Italy is enormous.

And yes, I realize that few people will have the time and energy to read this long post. Sorry, folks. I know how annoying long posts can be.

Old June 27th, 2018 #39
Ray Allan

Thumbs up

No problem for me Stewart, your posts are quite informative.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old June 28th, 2018 #40
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I hope everyone from "Doctors without Borders" gets ebola from a nigger, and drops dead.
There is always hope.
A few years ago there was a spate of do-gooding nurses traveling to some god forsaken shithole from the UK, and coming back infested with ebola, what STUPID A-HOLES!

Tags
giorgia meloni, italy, jews, matteo salvini, rapeugees

Thread