Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 19th, 2007 #1
Obadiah 1:18
Adieu, Jews!

Default If You're Planning to Vote in the Upcoming Federal Election...

...this piece of advice from the latest issue of On Target may be of interest to you.

Quote:
Denis, the Immigration Menace: We have learned that the original brilliant idea to tell our political traitors that we want immigration reduced came from that veteran immigration critic Denis McCormack. His suggestion first appeared in the Endeavour journal. He suggested that we write REDUCE IMMIGRATION on the very top of the ballot paper above the thick white line which has the Commonwealth government seal of the kangaroo and emu. Placed there it won't obscure your vote.

He wrote: How easy is this for millions of us to do on election day? With both ballot papers in hand, walk into the privacy of the voting booth. Number the squares in any way you wish for your valid vote. In the clear, blank space of about one centimetre across the top of both ballot papers write: REDUCE IMMIGRATION.

This can't obscure your numbered squares and therefore won't invalidate your vote. Fold both forms, walk out of the voting booth, drop them into the respective Reps and Senate ballot boxes on the way out…so easy! So, spread the word, ring up your local talk-back radio, talk to people about the idea and ask them to pass on the word!
I'm going to write NO MORE NON-WHITE IMMIGRATION instead.

The very least that writing an anti-immigration message on the ballot forms will do is perhaps wake up a few election workers who have witnessed the joys of non-White immigration in their areas by letting them know that plenty of their fellow Whites object to the third word influx.

http://www.alor.org/

Old November 19th, 2007 #2
Rex E. Cuto
This Is Executor

Great idea... but hard to do when you're voting on a Diebold.

You have to become a terrible thought... you have to become an idea.

Old November 20th, 2007 #3
SouthernCross

Lightbulb cast a formal vote WITH a message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obadiah 1:18 View Post
...this piece of advice from the latest issue of On Target may be of interest to you.

I'm going to write NO MORE NON-WHITE IMMIGRATION instead.

The very least that writing an anti-immigration message on the ballot forms will do is perhaps wake up a few election workers who have witnessed the joys of non-White immigration in their areas by letting them know that plenty of their fellow Whites object to the third word influx.

http://www.alor.org/
I have scrutineered (watched) thousands of votes being counted, and you are describing one of 5% informal votes.

If you cast a valid vote, number every square, you can still write a message, AND get a formal vote of your choice.

The only message which makes your vote informal, is a name which identifies the elector (secret ballot).

Old November 20th, 2007 #4
Obadiah 1:18
Adieu, Jews!

Quote:
I have scrutineered (watched) thousands of votes being counted, and you are describing one of 5% informal votes.

If you cast a valid vote, number every square, you can still write a message, AND get a formal vote of your choice.

The only message which makes your vote informal, is a name which identifies the elector (secret ballot).
No one's suggesting you vote informal. I shall be casting a formal vote -- for a suitable independent candidate -- and I recommend that everybody else does likewise.

Thread