Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 8th, 2007 #1
SouthernCross

Lightbulb Close Down The Europe Australia Sub-forum - Do Not Post Here.

CLOSE DOWN THE EUROPE AUSTRALIA SUB-FORUM

We cannot be segregated and separated from our White brothers and sisters around the planet.

It is not a bad thing that the yanks learn a thing or two about the semites, the jews AND the arabs, and the havoc they are creating around the world.

These yanks are far too obsessed with their own country, and cannot see the struggle for Whites across the planet.

DO NOT POST IN THIS SUB-FORUM, ONLY POST IN THE "Just-in" and "General" sections.

Old November 15th, 2007 #2
SouthernCross

Lightbulb Do Not Post Here.

Do Not Post Here.

Private message from a VNN USA contributor:

I Agree
Quote:
Do Not Post Here.
I quite agree. I've always wondered why you guys separated yourself out by geographical region.

We're all in it together. Come on over to the main forum and join us. I find that the Australians, Brits, Irish etc. add a very interesting perspective to things.

Old November 15th, 2007 #3
Obadiah 1:18
Adieu, Jews!

You're drawing your revolver over something that isn't all that important. You're also running the risk of creating further division in the forum. We have enough of that already, what with all the Jews, antis, and fools who hanker to wipe White, racially aware Christians off the face of the planet.

Me, I like this section. I wasn't even aware it existed until this week. I plan to post here a lot. It's nice just to kick back and discuss White Nationalism concerns, especially those that pertain to the Great South Land, with our fellow countrymen once in a while.

Old November 16th, 2007 #4
SouthernCross

Lightbulb copying anything that is posted only here, and re-posting it in the main forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obadiah 1:18 View Post
You're drawing your revolver over something that isn't all that important. You're also running the risk of creating further division in the forum. We have enough of that already, what with all the Jews, antis, and fools who hanker to wipe White, racially aware Christians off the face of the planet.

Me, I like this section. I wasn't even aware it existed until this week. I plan to post here a lot. It's nice just to kick back and discuss White Nationalism concerns, especially those that pertain to the Great South Land, with our fellow countrymen once in a while.
This is a nice sentiment you have about posting with fellow Aussies, but don't let that stop or reduce your contributions to the main "General" and "Just-In" forums.

I am considering copying anything that is posted only here, and re-posting it in these main forums, so you might as well do it yourselves.

Thread