Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 5th, 2012 #41
Marcus
Banned

Great work, Anderson, even if I don't necessarily agree with everything. For example.....

Quote:
The institute, after reviewing more than 19 studies and peer-reviewed reports in a 1985 "Psychological Reports" article, found that homosexuals account for between 25 and 40 percent of all child molestation.
Is this really the case? An attraction to boys is simply not the same thing as an attraction to men. The latter is homosexuality, but the former is something else entirely. In other words, a man who molest boys can no more blame homosexuality than a man who molests girls can blame heterosexuality. Do you see what I'm saying...?

Quote:
This behavior would seem to go hand in hand with findings that homosexual males were molested as children at much higher rates than heterosexual men: 35% versus 4%; one study found a ratio as high as 46% to 7%.
Wait, so what's the number among the general adult male population? I heard it was maybe around 15% or so (as opposed to maybe around 25% of women). (Edit: Or perhaps more like around 8% versus around 20%. Who knows.)

Old August 5th, 2012 #42
George Witzgall

Quote:
This behavior would seem to go hand in hand with findings that homosexual males were molested as children at much higher rates than heterosexual men: 35% versus 4%; one study found a ratio as high as 46% to 7%.
35% versus 4% is actually a much higher ratio (8.75 to 1) than 46% to 7% (6.57 to 1). If the source for this information gets it wrong when dividing two numbers, how the fuck can it be assumed to be reliable for even the most basic of statistics?

This whole thread is a farce. Also, that high a rate of child molestation among homosexuals is absurd.

Old August 5th, 2012 #43
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr A.Anderson View Post
And this has what to do with Homosexuality? Stop attempting to change the conversation. You may not like Christianity, Islam, or Judaism, however it doesn't change the facts that are reported on Homsexuality.

Homosexuality is unhealthy for White Culture. PERIOD. Do you debate that fact?

Homosexuality is promoted by the Jew. PERIOD. Do you debate that fact?

Just because many Christians may be against homosexuality, is that a reason to embrace it? Just because information comes from a Christian site, it should be ignored? That massive list of Jewish Founders and Activists came from a Christian site, so the evidence should be ignored?

What, exactly, are you trying to promote?
I debate all of it. You are the unhealthy one. Christain. Your religion was created by the Jew.

Old August 5th, 2012 #44
The Bobster
Banned

Quote:
The institute, after reviewing more than 19 studies and peer-reviewed reports in a 1985 "Psychological Reports" article, found that homosexuals account for between 25 and 40 percent of all child molestation.
That sounds about right, the protestations of our resident queer notwithstanding. Other surveys have shown faggots to be 20 times more likely to be pedophiles and that 2% of the male population is poofter. Do the math.

Old August 5th, 2012 #45
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Great work, Anderson, even if I don't necessarily agree with everything. For example.....

Is this really the case? An attraction to boys is simply not the same thing as an attraction to men. The latter is homosexuality, but the former is something else entirely. In other words, a man who molest boys can no more blame homosexuality than a man who molests girls can blame heterosexuality. Do you see what I'm saying...?
Keep reading, please. This is just laying the groundwork for the association between pedophilia and homosexuality, as there is a strong link and purposeful agenda to promote pedophilia. An attraction to pre-pubescent children is pedophilia. An attraction to pre-pubescent children of the same sex is homosexual pedophilia. It's terrible that these freaks have to be catalogued like this, but such is the case when dealing with disorders.

Don't pay attention to George. He thinks the only people that have problems with homosexuality are christians, and have those problems because of their christian values. Nevermind all the risks that pedophiles (backed by the homosexual lobby), and homosexuals (backed by the Jew and NAACP) pose to white society and culture.

Old August 5th, 2012 #46
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
I debate all of it. You are the unhealthy one. Christain. Your religion was created by the Jew.
Big Queer was invented by the Jew, too, you miserable diseased reptile.

Old August 5th, 2012 #47
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr A.Anderson View Post
Keep reading, please. This is just laying the groundwork for the association between pedophilia and homosexuality, as there is a strong link and purposeful agenda to promote pedophilia. An attraction to pre-pubescent children is pedophilia. An attraction to pre-pubescent children of the same sex is homosexual pedophilia. It's terrible that these freaks have to be catalogued like this, but such is the case when dealing with disorders.

Don't pay attention to George. He thinks the only people that have problems with homosexuality are christians, and have those problems because of their christian values. Nevermind all the risks that pedophiles (backed by the homosexual lobby), and homosexuals (backed by the Jew and NAACP) pose to white society and culture.
Why are you trying to make me out like I'm defending pedophiles? I just want you to use sources that aren't rife with spelling errors. Is that so wrong?

Old August 6th, 2012 #48
James K Jones
Banned

Quote:
Why are you trying to make me out like I'm defending pedophiles? I just want you to use sources that aren't rife with spelling errors. Is that so wrong?
Not quite. You seem to wish him to provide sources that are pro-White, anti-Christian and queer-friendly.

I would expect that most pro-White individuals (I am sure that excludes your good self) are bitterly aware that certain issues are controlled by political correctness rather than facts. Anything to do with queers has had 'queer-normalization' as the mainstream agenda for quite some time.

I wouldn't expect you to understand why people find queers creepy, nor would I expect you to object to their vile conduct. It is readily apparent that you are one of the more noxious and unhinged basement dwellers on VNN.

The question you seem to keep ducking is that of are you, yourself, a queer?

Old August 6th, 2012 #49
George Witzgall

SAIQ? What is that, stupid ass IQ?

I don't know how to be more clear: pro-White (actually, just being White) means quality, integrity, hard-work, attention to detail, summed up in the Greek word arete (means skillfulness, excellence, doing what one was born and trained to do and doing it right, taking pride in one's work, and taking responsibility for one's work).

In this context it means, Mr. A. Anderson, quit spamming the forum with shit written by illiterate niggers. Do a little work to separate the wheat from the chaff. That's what Linder was hoping you would do. Check out some of the other forums to see how it's done. Then you can maybe delete this thread and start over.

Old August 6th, 2012 #50
James K Jones
Banned

Quote:
SAIQ? What is that, stupid ass IQ?

I don't know how to be more clear: pro-White (actually, just being White) means quality, integrity, hard-work, attention to detail, summed up in the Greek word arete (means skillfulness, excellence, doing what one was born and trained to do and doing it right, taking pride in one's work, and taking responsibility for one's work).

In this context it means, Mr. A. Anderson, quit spamming the forum with shit written by illiterate niggers. Do a little work to separate the wheat from the chaff. That's what Linder was hoping you would do. Check out some of the other forums to see how it's done. Then you can maybe delete this thread and start over.
The only one who is even vaguely spamming is you.

Is it impossible for you to confirm or deny that you are a queer?

Another fun question would be whether or not you have gainful employment?

So, let us take a few of your favorite tricks off the table. We know you have a pathological hatred of Christians. We know you believe Mr. AA is spamming (). We know that your perception of being pro-White is subjective.

Now, just answer some of the questions posed to you, then I am sure you can gleefully get back to finger-painting your cell's wall with feces.

We can help to put you in touch with a good Christian group in your area that will help you overcome your homosexuality through faith, prayer and lifestyle changes. You can either PM Mr.AA or myself if you are ready to take that brave step.

Old August 6th, 2012 #51
Nate Richards

Does *anyone* like a homosexual man? Other than on tv?

Quite possibly the most disgusting mental illness in existence.

Atheist and theist find common ground in hating these diseased creatures.

Old August 16th, 2012 #52
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Default New curriculum teaches 3rd graders there are 6 genders

Confusing Grade Three Children with Six Gender Teaching is Wrong

Details Category: ICV Published on Monday, 31 October 2011 15:28 . .
“Would you teach your eight-year-old child, six genders and to question his or her gender? "

Dr. Charles McVety
President, Institute for Canadian Values

Confusing Grade Three Children with Six Gender Teaching is Wrong

The Newly proposed, Ontario curriculum, which teaches six genders (male, female, transgendered, transsexual, two-spirited and inter-sexed) is being taught by teaches in Toronto schools and is confusing to our children. Our precious, impressionable little boys and girls, as young as eight years old, are forced to “role play opposite (gender) roles” and even search images of Pride Week. The curriculum is mandatory without parental notice or option to withdraw their children.

Last year, parents voiced their concern over this same material. The Premier promised to withdraw the program. Instead the Ministry of Education transferred the teaching to another department, refaced the curriculum and belligerently continued to teach this special interest material. The Ministry admonishes teachers “to address controversial issues” even in the face of “negative parent response”. Teachers are further warned if they omit any of the curriculum then they will be guilty of “foster(ing) a poisoned environment”. The fact that they include such a statement means that the Ministry knows that parents are upset but just don’t care.

Would you teach your eight-year-old child, six genders and to question his or her gender? If not then your home is a “poisoned environment” according to the reasoning of Ontario’s Ministry of Education.

As you drop your innocent children off at school this week, know that their teachers are forced to “read some traditional folk tales and fairy tales with the class. Have students write/illustrate their own “gender-bending” versions.” After opposite sex role-play the children must read the textbooks, Are You A Boy or a Girl, William’s Doll, or Doing It Right (covering topics such as anal sex and masturbation).
Your child will then be forced to “Read Gloria Goes to Gay Pride and “Search images of Pride Week”. I warn you not to do so. Your child will find numerous pictures of full scale nudity and people performing mock sex acts on the street. The little children are then ordered to “make posters for the TDSB float and/or school bus that are in the Pride Parade. Additionally, students could have their own Pride Parade in their school.”

As parents we trust our children in the hands of Ontario’s Premier. We expect him or her to care for our children as they would care for their own. This trust has been betrayed.

Since the Institute for Canadian Values posted the curriculum online at the website www.stopcorruptingchildren.com. Thousands and thousands of parents have expressed outrage as they discover the bizarre teaching their children are being taught.

Why? What good does it do to indoctrinate children with hostile, caustic, explicit gender confusing material? The most common answer is to stop bullying at school. Everyone is in agreement that bullying is a scourge, but shame on those who use this real and present danger to all children as a wedge for special interest teaching. Must we teach Evangelical Christianity in public schools to stop verbal abuse of Christians? Absolutely not! Our schools must teach children to love one another, to respect all people, regardless of their individual characteristics and not to bully anyone.

Freedom for parents to raise their children within the confines of the law is a foundational Canadian value. In this Orwellian age, the State has become a “bully”, so hostile to parents that it will present in-your-face sexually explicit topics and material to our children and expect us to just accept it. I urge all concerned to call their newly elected M.P.P and also to sign the petition at:
www.stopcorruptingchildren.com

http://www.canadiantimes.ca/CMS/inde...ching-is-wrong

Old August 16th, 2012 #53
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Canadian Schools Teaching 8-Year-Olds There Are Six Genders Without Parental Permission

August 10, 2012 at 12:00 pm
Dr. Charles McVety, President of the Institute for Canadian Values writes in the Canadian Times:

The Newly proposed, Ontario curriculum, which teaches six genders (male, female, transgendered, transsexual, two-spirited and inter-sexed) is being taught by teaches in Toronto schools and is confusing to our children. Our precious, impressionable little boys and girls, as young as eight years old, are forced to “role play opposite (gender) roles” and even search images of Pride Week. The curriculum is mandatory without parental notice or option to withdraw their children.

Last year, parents voiced their concern over this same material. The Premier promised to withdraw the program. Instead the Ministry of Education transferred the teaching to another department, refaced the curriculum and belligerently continued to teach this special interest material.

The Ministry admonishes teachers “to address controversial issues” even in the face of “negative parent response”. Teachers are further warned if they omit any of the curriculum then they will be guilty of “foster(ing) a poisoned environment”. The fact that they include such a statement means that the Ministry knows that parents are upset but just don’t care.

Would you teach your eight-year-old child, six genders and to question his or her gender? If not then your home is a “poisoned environment” according to the reasoning of Ontario’s Ministry of Education.

http://www.nomblog.com/26781/

Old August 24th, 2012 #54
D.M.

Why do we have a separate subforum in This Just in for this? It could be moved to General Discussion.

Old August 24th, 2012 #55
Mr. Bowmont

Quote:
It's just one of the things he does, as well as several other members here. Instead of continuing an argument on a path of logic from what you have said and what they have said they take your words and twist it into something it obviously isn't. If you keep pushing him enough he'll put you on his ignore list. Consider it a miracle from his God.

I don't know of anyone on this forum that would ever defend pedophiles.

But George, even you, should see that as a single entity homosexuality is a problem for a healthy society.

Old September 20th, 2012 #56
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

www.myfamilyproducts.net

TV commercial for My Family! Products, offering a wide range of children's products for children of LGBT/same-sex families. This commercial makes history as the first TV commercial for children's products geared toward children of LGT parents! Watch, comment and let us know what you think! Coming to a TV near you!

Old September 23rd, 2012 #57
Alex Linder
Administrator

http://gawker.com/5945512/bret-easto...-kind-of-agree[s]-with-paris-hilton-that-gay-men-are-disgusting-full-of-aids

Old September 24th, 2012 #58
ATiii
Banned

I live near London and few things annoy me more than seeing dirty queers strolling along hand in hand with their degenerate partners.

Alan

Old September 25th, 2012 #59
littlefieldjohn

Default Two year study reveals queers 'seven times more likely to take illegal drugs than general population'

Gays 'seven times more likely to take illegal drugs than general population'•One in five show signs of dependency on drugs or alcohol according to study by university
•Cannabis, 'poppers', cocaine, and ecstasy among the most widely used

Gay people are seven times more likely to take illegal drugs than the general population, a new study conducted over two years has found.

And one in five show signs of dependency on drugs or alcohol.
The report, conducted by the Lesbian and Gay Foundation (LGF) and the University of Central Lancashire, sampled more than 4,000 people over two years.

More than a third of gay, lesbian and bisexual people took at least one illegal drug in the last month, according to the study - the largest of its kind to date.

This compares to 5 per cent of the wider population who admitted using a drug in the last month in the Crime Survey for England and Wales (CSEW).
According to the researchers the most widely used substances among those surveyed were party drugs such as cannabis and 'poppers' - a liquid nitrite sold in a small bottle and inhaled.

These were followed by powder cocaine, ecstasy, ketamine and amphetamines.

The study, reported in the Independent on Sunday, found they were 10 times more likely to have used cocaine in the last month than the wider population, and 13 times more likely to have used ketamine.

The use of heroin use was similar among both populations.

However crack cocaine use was again higher among the gay community.
David Stuart, education, training and outreach manager at London Friend, the UK's only targeted LGBT drug and alcohol service, told the paper feelings of "rejection" and "fear" as well as "shame around sex" could contribute to drug use.

Kitty Richardson, 25, who runs the Most Cake, a blog for lesbians in London, said the scene had a lot to answer for.

She added: 'People are very quick to label gay people as troubled, or inherently needing those crutches, but all our methods of socialising revolve around drink or drugs."

She added that this can lead to dependency.

The research was carried out at Pride events, which celebrate gay, lesbian and bisexual culture, and through online and postal surveys.

The research also found that whereas drug use in the general population declined with age - almost as many lesbian, gay and bisexual 36- to 40-year-olds were taking drugs as their younger counterparts

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz27W9Sdewo

Old October 5th, 2012 #60
A.S.
Diligence

It's too bad Alex lets "George" roam the forum free to piss all over any thread he desires. It's one of the main reasons I rarely come here anymore and will certainly never donate money again (as I did foolishly several times in the past).

Theis "George" faggot marrs just about every thread with his inane babble. My guess is Alex is a faggot (he certainly looks like one), and George is probably Alex. Otherwise there is no rational explanation. So come clean Alex, why do you love this faggot George so much? Why have you let him trash this forum for FUCKING YEARS? Cocksucker.

Tags
homosexual agenda, homosexual lobby, homosexual news, homosexuality

Thread