VNN Broadcasts

Old January 9th, 2017 #1
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Motion DENIED: Matt Hale to be sent to Higher Security Prison

Decision on 1/9/17.

Here is a copy of the Motion:
Attachment 9862

The Warden told both Matt and his mom that he, due to their investigation, knew Matt was NOT GUILTY of the offense that sent him to Solitary. He now denies having ever said this. If true, this means perjury was committed.

That of course can't be proven if there is not a record of him saying this.

Matt will be sent to a Higher Security Prison.
Will update.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; March 23rd, 2017 at 12:15 PM.

Old January 10th, 2017 #2
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Matt Potentially 'Lawyered Up'

From Matt's mom:

"..Friends and Supporters: I have found an attorney that is going to arrange a legal call with Matt. She may represent Matt in a Civil Rights lawsuit to get him more food and possibly to argue that this has been done to him to stop the civil suit against the B.O.P. Please keep your fingers crossed that she will take the case and help Matt. For now, this is the wardens email address: [email protected]. If you should email him abut the mistreatment of Matt, do not make any threats or do any name calling. Thank you for your support! Ms. H.."

Continuing the work on the Criminal Appeal is what needs to happen-because they can keep this going as long as they want-or until someone (potentially this new attorney and unwanted attention for human rights abuse) stops them from getting away with it.

Old January 12th, 2017 #3
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Commence Feeding the White Guy Again

Matt wrote his mom-they are allowing him the 'white privilege' of not starving to death, how kind of them.

Matt wants a Criminal Defense Atty.
His mom gave permission to share info and talk with whomever-will be calling Criminal Defense Attys and the Prison.
May upload to the net- if they agree to said interview(s).

Also, Matt's Criminal Appeal was denied, but it's not his last shot.

That's why they did this, imo, not the BOP case. Time is of the essence in the Criminal Case and there are some interesting aspects to these last opportunities to Appeal-interesting in Matt's favor.

There may be, should Matt suffer consequences of not being able to work his case, a suit against the Prison for wrongfully keeping someone from defending themselves, based on a previous case. Looking into this also.

Matt's mom is glad for the news on his conditions' slight improvement.

Old January 12th, 2017 #4
Anthony Perroti
Banned

What happened and is happening to this man is one of the greatest tragedies to our kind.

Old January 19th, 2017 #5
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Matt's mom received a letter from him today. It was mailed 1/5/17, and she doesn't know if he's been transferred yet.

His letter said that he may not be sent back to Florence Admax. He might be reclassified even though he was told he would not be.
She doesn't know when he'll be moved, and he has both failed to receive mail and they've failed to send some of his mail.

Please continue to send letters, he said they help a lot.

Those not familiar can read about his case here:
http://www.freematthale.net

I now still wonder if contacting them would be good, bad, or indifferent, results wise. Ms. H didn't know who one could talk to at the prison, but didn't object.

Sending another FOIA request after Trump is inaugurated (I know it may not matter, but under Obama FOIA requests were denied more frequently than at any other time ( if my memory serves me correctly I read this back in Aug/Sept), and Sessions could prove an important person in this case also, who knows...

Old February 7th, 2017 #6
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Matt's Being Sent to Supermax

Got a letter from Matt, sent Jan 8th (a month delay almost). He's definitely going back to Florence, but not aware of when. Still in SHU for the time being.

There is still time to file a motion in the BOP case.

The BOP case is re Matt's right to practice Creativity in prison. (You know, like Muslims can practice their foreign born religion in our prisons?)

There is a form for Creators and Non Creators to fill out. You have to mail it to the office in Denver, address at the bottom of the document. Thanks to all who do so.

Attachment 9882

Attachment 9883

Last edited by Emily Henderson; March 23rd, 2017 at 12:15 PM.

Old February 7th, 2017 #7
David Baxter

Let me just say, I have two of Mr. Klassens books. A few years ago, I bought The White Man's Bible, and Nature's Eternal Religion. I was a big fan of his, and was amazed by his depth of knowledge. In regards to Mr. Hale, I believe he deserves to be able to practice his religion. I'm going to look into the pdf files. This is ridiculous and deserves attention.

Old February 7th, 2017 #8
David Baxter

Done. I will mail this off. I wouldn't call myself a Creator, but I believe Mr. Hale deserves to be treated in a fair manner.

Old February 8th, 2017 #9
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Baxter View Post
Done. I will mail this off. I wouldn't call myself a Creator, but I believe Mr. Hale deserves to be treated in a fair manner.
TYVM!

Nice to see that. I'll say also: one of the people working with me on the criminal case is not a Creator either. This person saw that Hale was targeted because he was very effective, so they, on principle, got involved. Just as you did.

Old February 9th, 2017 #10
David Baxter

Thumbs up

That's how I see it too. It's the principle of the matter. Hopefully, the middle of next week isn't too late, for it to arrive in Denver. I wasn't sure how long I had to mail it in.

Old February 11th, 2017 #11
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Baxter View Post
That's how I see it too. It's the principle of the matter. Hopefully, the middle of next week isn't too late, for it to arrive in Denver. I wasn't sure how long I had to mail it in.
I think that should be fine-no cut off date has been given, but asap is best.

This was supposed to be done back last fall. Matt refused to do his interrogatories wearing handcuffs like a 'dangerous person' in a civil BOP suit.

They did that as part of the bogus SHU situation. He's in SHU because he is a 'dangerous rule breaker.' Supposed to have sent a Press release via reg mail, was the big offense. He sent it via email. He spoke in it of the corruption of a particular Fed Judge. It was the person screening the emails who should have said whether or not this message would go out or not. Matt didn't break prison rules.
I guess they will be setting everything up for his Civil Case post him being sent to Supermax.

I'm interested in the BOP case, but more so in the Criminal Case. FOIA requests were being denied with ridiculous responses-but that is common.

When what you are requesting is very specific, small in size, and you said you'd pay for it, there should be no prob. They act as though you'd asked for a needle in a haystack that is located on the moon.

I don't think non-Creators will be contacted to give Depo in the case-only those that want to testify about the religion itself, to prove it is one, will be doing so.
People like yourself who send in the Motion show support and that means possibly even more than when Creators do it-when a Judge sees Christians, Atheists, and all kinds of people deciding something is a violation of rights that they care about, they should take notice. Especially if they see a whole lot of it.
I sent the petition for his release from SHU to them after every 30sigs, and many, many of those sigs were from people who had no direct relation to Creativity. They just thought it was an injustice, and wanted to tell the Warden as much.

Old February 25th, 2017 #12
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Matt talked w/ his mom on the phone just now-he will be sent back to Florence Supermax on the 13th or the 27th of March.

Not sure why the several weeks wait-she thought/hoped he'd already been sent there.

TY to all who sent in a Motion on the BOP Case.

Thread