VNN Broadcasts

Old October 16th, 2017 #1
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Default Dynasty

This is the new dynasty.

Show starts showing white men as clueless dopes, and pushes this;

http://www.cwtv.com/shows/dynasty/i-...2-6728ab4c4f23

There is absolutely not a show on television which is not pushing race mixing between white women and niggers or other non-whites.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old October 16th, 2017 #2
Ray Allan

Another must-miss. The original Dynasty from the 80s was pretty much all-White, a Dallas clone. I did like watching Alexis (Joan Collins) and Krystle (Linda Evans) have their cat-fights. The only really deviant-type character was Blake's homo son Steven. And even he got Heather Locklear. Hymiewood today does nothing but shitty remakes and reverses the race and sexual orientation of all the characters.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 16th, 2017 #3
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

So gross.

I had a babysitter briefly who would watch three shows I hated, and that meant we had to watch them, too (she didn't put on a kid show, she just told us to shut-up while she wuz 'watchin' her stories')

1. The Love Boat
2. Dallas
3. Dynasty

To this day, if I hear 'The Love Boat' theme song I have a flashback of that fat wummin. One time she threw a big old rotary phone at us for making too danged much noise.

Only a complete and total idiot would like any of the three.

These days they can't even come up with new retarded shit, they are just taking old shit and nigging it up. Just yuck.

TV=alpha wave acceptance of retarding thyself.

Old October 16th, 2017 #4
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Another must-miss. The original Dynasty from the 80s was pretty much all-White, a Dallas clone. I did like watching Alexis (Joan Collins) and Krystle (Linda Evans) have their cat-fights. The only really deviant-type character was Blake's homo son Steven. And even he got Heather Locklear. Hymiewood today does nothing but shitty remakes and reverses the race and sexual orientation of all the characters.
Yes, being male at least that makes sense. Why the fat lady thought a bunch of toddlers should watch it, I'll never know.

Old October 16th, 2017 #5
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Yes, being male at least that makes sense. Why the fat lady thought a bunch of toddlers should watch it, I'll never know.
Heather Locklear as Sammy Jo Carrington was one of my 1980s crushes and watched the show mainly because of her. And also as Stacy Sheridan on J.T. Kirk, I mean T.J. Hooker. Daryl Hannah was my other big crush then.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Thread