Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 24th, 2011 #1
IHaveNothingToSay

Default White Pride Home School Resource Center

Does anyone know if this is an actual school? I really do not want to send my daughter to public school and I am not sure I could home school her so was curious about this being an actual school where we could send her?

Old April 19th, 2012 #2
Jamiepaige

I have no idea if there is an actual school, however, I really want to encourage you!

Please do not send your precious white little girl to public school! The teachers are Jew lead, whether they realize it or not, and it's our responsibility to teach our children the truth!

As for homeschooling, math and language arts that are secular, you will not have any problems. It will be history and reading choices that you will have to overlook carefully. However, there is so much available, with a little effort, you will be able to homeschool your child with no problems at all.

Good luck!

Old April 20th, 2012 #3
Mr. Bowmont

http://whitepridehomeschool.com/

Looks decent if it's true except for the jeeboo worship part.

Old April 21st, 2012 #4
Nate Richards

I'm no English major, myself, and I normally don't like to nitpick, but you can't have all those mistakes on the front page of a website aimed at promoting education. It just begs to be ridiculed.

Old April 21st, 2012 #5
Kievsky

robinsoncurriculum.com

http://simplycharlottemason.com/

Old April 21st, 2012 #6
Gloriana jacinto

Don't even think about putting your daughter to a public school. Take it from someone that has been through this messed up system. When I was a child I was verbally abused and mistreated mostly by black and Indians and that messed me up a lot..

Old April 21st, 2012 #7
Mr. Bowmont

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloriana jacinto View Post
Don't even think about putting your daughter to a public school. Take it from someone that has been through this messed up system. When I was a child I was verbally abused and mistreated mostly by black and Indians and that messed me up a lot..
Your brothers and sisters that mean to you?

Old April 22nd, 2012 #8
Gloriana jacinto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bowmont View Post
Your brothers and sisters that mean to you?
I don't have sisters I just have one brother and he isn't mean to me..

Old April 22nd, 2012 #9
OTPTT
Banned

"The selection process in many colleges is not [sic] longer determined on academic achievement, but on unique criteria with the sole intention of raising the acceptance levels of non-whites."

If you're going to teach children you should at least be able to write and proof read.

Old April 22nd, 2012 #10
Jamiepaige

Yes, that web page could use some attention....I think that I may send them an email. Appears the other pages may have been written by someone else.

Now I am going to be worried about my own grammar and any other errors while posting here ! Luckily we have spell check!

Old April 23rd, 2012 #11
Mr. Bowmont

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamiepaige View Post
Yes, that web page could use some attention....I think that I may send them an email. Appears the other pages may have been written by someone else.

Now I am going to be worried about my own grammar and any other errors while posting here ! Luckily we have spell check!
Don't go crazy on worrying about it. People like OTPTT do it to give themselves a false sense of superiority rather than trying to help others.

Old July 28th, 2012 #12
lisayvonne

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHaveNothingToSay View Post
Does anyone know if this is an actual school? I really do not want to send my daughter to public school and I am not sure I could home school her so was curious about this being an actual school where we could send her?
I have no idea with White Pride Home School Resource Center, but you can have a try with beestar. My daughter has been using it. It combines all the syllabus from g1 to g8, interesing and systematic. The programs are full of real life word problems and challenging stuff ot help kids thinking. Hope it helps!
Lisa

Thread