Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 8th, 2011 #1161
Heather Blue

If anything is sickening it's that holocaust creepiness. I wonder if the Jews keep that going because they like to keep the images of corpses, open pits of skeletons, emaciated bodies and the rubble of war in public view. Since most of those so-called "Jews" were probably Gentiles the Jews love looking at the human destruction of World War II. The Holocaust is an excellent excuse to keep looking at what the Jews did to us. They love the blood and gore of war - when they win.

It's a little like their religious celebration of Purim. The Egyptian, Haman, took a stand against the Jews. Ester, a Jewish harlot, manipulated the Pharaoh by his lust - or was it a more powerful intimidation that hide behind the harlot - to slaughter Haman, his family and the area over which he ruled (about 65,000). If the Pharaoh had stood beside Haman the great Egyptian history would have turned out differently. The Jews love celebrating the defeat of the Egyptian resistance. They love how they defeated the German resistance. The endless holocaust tale-wagging gives them pleasure. Jews must be licking their lips and saying to themselves "look what we did to those Germans, hurrah!" It is mind boggling the many excuses Jews drum up to keep the holocaust lies shoved up our noses. How can any sensible white person stomach that repulsive celebration of the Jewish defeat of German resistance?

If Gentile leaders do not stop being so intimidated that they willingly harm the interests of White people in order to save their own personal hides they should be thrown in jail for treason. If you politicians are too cowardly to stand up for white interests like that cowardly Egyptian Pharaoh don’t run for public office, Scoundrels.

All groups work for their ethnic interests except white spokespeople. But the sickening fact is these parasites are working for their own interests in white culture. We owe them NOTHING. Go ahead, let them scream and holler and whine and complain and talk about hatred and gnash their teeth the White Race owes them exactly nothing.

Old April 11th, 2011 #1162
Heather Blue

Nothing is much good without an objective in mind. We try to explain the Jewish problem without providing a plan or formula. I want something done, I know what needs to be done, but don’t know how it should be done. Men have the objective minds to deal with it. Where are those heroes?

We know how to deal with a hot war, but we are stumped with how to deal with an internal war. That’s our main problem, isn’t it, not knowing how to deal with an internal war? We can’t go off half cocked. That is why isolated incidents do not work. Jews like isolated incidents like the Oklahoma City bombing. (Their agents were probably behind it.) They use isolated incidents for anti-white propaganda purposes. My personal opinion is that lone wolf incidents are ill advised. Unless, some such incident turns out to be the straw that breaks the camel’s back and jump-starts our resistance. But that sort of thing is rare.

I know there are ways to undermine the Federal Reserve. But it requires intelligent maneuvering and cooperation. States could do it, if they can get their legislatures behind it. They could pass legislation that would circumvent the federal income tax. It would certainly damage the banking cartel. All it takes is one determined legislator who would brook no opposition.

I also know a Constitutional press should never have become a corporate media where the people with the most money own it and have sole charge of public information. Corporate media are not Constitutional or free.

The banks and the media are big items the States must go after.

Old April 12th, 2011 #1163
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue View Post
Nothing is much good without an objective in mind. We try to explain the Jewish problem without providing a plan or formula. I want something done, I know what needs to be done, but don’t know how it should be done. Men have the objective minds to deal with it. Where are those heroes?
Right now we're in a time of idea competition, since no idea has won out, and there is disagreement on the solution, altho much overlap in the identification of the problem.

The larger portion of those loosely called us, our side, or WN, believe in mixing with conservatives and not criticizing anyone who seems vaguely on our side. They favor personal amicability over political consistency. There's also the hazy idea that what we are fighting for is as much our christian civilization as our race.

These are the view of the majority of WN. Against this majority I argue the correct approach is:

- attacking conservatives, not fraternizing with them
- attacking the christ-cult, not pretending it is on our side or what we're fighting for
- putting politics over people: not allowing our personal feelings or relations to trump ideological consistency

Why is this approach better? Because it works. It's clear from the way the NS overcame jews within Germany. There is not a single thing the NS did that is not applicable and transferable to our American situation.

We have already reached the point where a viable political organization could be started, the public is already pissed off, per the tea party example, and odds are will become more pissed off as the economy gets even worse, and the social demographics even dicier.

An organization that vets its own and kills all traitors is the historical minimum necessary to get something serious started. Without that level of commitment, the organization will simply be undermined by the enemy. And then the implicit conservatives, watching from the outside and leveling their measured tuts of remonstrance, will blame the White organization for destroying itself. Because it will confirm them in the comfortable illusion that we can have the change we need safely and legally. And thus they only need doing more of what they have been doing - buying this or that clown's books, posting the 1000th version of the nigger-crime or jew-perfidy article on Facebook, and yawping to God-who-sees-and-solves-all.

The cowardice and stupidity of christian conservatism simply cannot defeat the jew. Accept that. As it was proved among the stupid peasants in South Africa, so it has proved among the stupid peasants in our own South.

Can't get there from here.

Only way to get there is very smart, very flexible, very adaptable, very intelligent, very ruthless leadership. That's what it takes to defeat the jews. You don't find people like that in the South. The answer will come from outside the region, and such Southerners as can transcend their doltish background will see the truth and join because they know there simply isn't another way with even the potential to work.

Something cold, unChristian, completely ideological, and vicious as hell. Something that doesn't grin and trim but fights like its life depends on it to protect its core and grow into a real power - this is the only thing that can work.

Are we there yet? Of course not. We're too soft. We're still in the time when people talk about staying legal, voting, writing letters, and all the soft democratic duckshit that never changes anything. Then the fool will say, Hitler was elected. Hitler would not have achieved power without having literally hundreds of thousands of men willing to kill and die for the NS vision. Once you have that, taking power can happen any number of ways. Don't listen to the fools and the liars. Without physical force, we have no chance. The other side lies and cheats as its first recourse, not its last, and our political movement has not even matured to the point of blaming the enemy for its actions; it prefers to blame its own. Because it's safer. That kind of stupidity and gutlessness will end where it always does, in retreat.

Last edited by Alex Linder; April 12th, 2011 at 04:12 PM.

Old April 13th, 2011 #1164
Heather Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Right now we're in a time of idea competition, since no idea has won out, and there is disagreement on the solution, altho much overlap in the identification of the problem.

The larger portion of those loosely called us, our side, or WN, believe in mixing with conservatives and not criticizing anyone who seems vaguely on our side. They favor personal amicability over political consistency. There's also the hazy idea that what we are fighting for is as much our christian civilization as our race.

These are the view of the majority of WN. Against this majority I argue the correct approach is:

- attacking conservatives, not fraternizing with them
- attacking the christ-cult, not pretending it is on our side or what we're fighting for
- putting politics over people: not allowing our personal feelings or relations to trump ideological consistency

Why is this approach better? Because it works. It's clear from the way the NS overcame jews within Germany. There is not a single thing the NS did that is not applicable and transferable to our American situation.

We have already reached the point where a viable political organization could be started, the public is already pissed off, per the tea party example, and odds are will become more pissed off as the economy gets even worse, and the social demographics even dicier.

An organization that vets its own and kills all traitors is the historical minimum necessary to get something serious started. Without that level of commitment, the organization will simply be undermined by the enemy. And then the implicit conservatives, watching from the outside and leveling their measured tuts of remonstrance, will blame the White organization for destroying itself. Because it will confirm them in the comfortable illusion that we can have the change we need safely and legally. And thus they only need doing more of what they have been doing - buying this or that clown's books, posting the 1000th version of the nigger-crime or jew-perfidy article on Facebook, and yawping to God-who-sees-and-solves-all.

The cowardice and stupidity of christian conservatism simply cannot defeat the jew. Accept that. As it was proved among the stupid peasants in South Africa, so it has proved among the stupid peasants in our own South.

Can't get there from here.

Only way to get there is very smart, very flexible, very adaptable, very intelligent, very ruthless leadership. That's what it takes to defeat the jews. You don't find people like that in the South. The answer will come from outside the region, and such Southerners as can transcend their doltish background will see the truth and join because they know there simply isn't another way with even the potential to work.

Something cold, unChristian, completely ideological, and vicious as hell. Something that doesn't grin and trim but fights like its life depends on it to protect its core and grow into a real power - this is the only thing that can work.

Are we there yet? Of course not. We're too soft. We're still in the time when people talk about staying legal, voting, writing letters, and all the soft democratic duckshit that never changes anything. Then the fool will say, Hitler was elected. Hitler would not have achieved power without having literally hundreds of thousands of men willing to kill and die for the NS vision. Once you have that, taking power can happen any number of ways. Don't listen to the fools and the liars. Without physical force, we have no chance. The other side lies and cheats as its first recourse, not its last, and our political movement has not even matured to the point of blaming the enemy for its actions; it prefers to blame its own. Because it's safer. That kind of stupidity and gutlessness will end where it always does, in retreat.
Alex, you are so right. It does take men, ruthless men "as vicious as hell," who would willingly fight and die to save the White Race, men who know that white survival is the ultimate imperative in "doing the right thing."

As for Christianity...it is off in left field. We can’t fight this war for survival with religion. It would not bother me to dump the Church, but I cannot dump Christ. That is just the way it is with me. Christ was "truth in the flesh." He told us that truth would set us free. I have always tried to see exactly what truth was, how truth serves mankind and how everything that means anything is connected to truth. Science, for example, honest dealings, a sense of honor, personal integrity, trust worthiness. Truth is what makes the white man's mind great.

To make a little play on Shakespeare’s words - "to thine own Race be true." If anything should be a standard bearer for the White Race it is that. To thine own Race be true. Even a third grader can grasp its significance.

The other day I was watching the evening news. A black man was murdered on the street. A white man also passed away of natural causes. I was struck by the difference in the deaths. No mention of how good the black man was or what good he had done in life. His acquaintances made remarks about how nice he was, how friendly and how he didn’t deserve to be shot to death, etc. The White Man’s life was a list of quiet achievements. One death was no loss to the world, the other death was a loss to human progress.

What loss would it be for barbaric races to die? Life is cheap with them, anyway, and I guess that is why. But in our case, the death of nearly every white individual is a true loss. The passing of the White Race would be catastrophic. The White Man makes his existence meaningful in human history. We count. And that is exactly what every white individual should do - make his life meaningful so that his passing is a loss worthy of grief. Without white advancement this world would be much worse off.

White men should understand that our Race is worth living for and dying for. Nothing replaces us.

As for the Jews … Jews are a lousy people who make the world a worse place to live in.

Last edited by Heather Blue; April 13th, 2011 at 09:32 AM.

Old April 13th, 2011 #1165
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
As for Christianity...it is off in left field. We can’t fight this war for survival with religion. It would not bother me to dump the Church, but I cannot dump Christ. That is just the way it is with me. Christ was "truth in the flesh." He told us that truth would set us free. I have always tried to see exactly what truth was, how truth serves mankind and how everything that means anything is connected to truth. Science, for example, honest dealings, a sense of honor, personal integrity, trust worthiness. Truth is what makes the white man's mind great.
I agree those are good things, but I do not agree they are Christian in origin. You can find Aryan outlooks in Greece and Rome. Whatever you feel about Jesus, there are very credible people who say he did not exist. Even if he did, he was a jew concerned with jews, not our people.

Quote:
To make a little play on Shakespeare’s words - "to thine own Race be true." If anything should be a standard bearer for the White Race it is that. To thine own Race be true. Even a third grader can grasp its significance.
Racial loyalty is kind of a problem for Whites. We have always been fratricidal and competitive more than loyal. Perhaps the pressure from other races will concentrate our minds and cause us to think and act differently.

Quote:
The other day I was watching the evening news. A black man was murdered on the street. A white man also passed away of natural causes. I was struck by the difference in the deaths. No mention of how good the black man was or what good he had done in life. His acquaintances made remarks about how nice he was, how friendly and how he didn’t deserve to be shot to death, etc. The White Man’s life was a list of quiet achievements. One death was no loss to the world, the other death was a loss to human progress.
The minute you dare to acknowledge that people differ in quality you move away from christianity toward sanity.

Quote:
What loss would it be for barbaric races to die? Life is cheap with them, anyway, and I guess that is why. But in our case, the death of nearly every white individual is a true loss. The passing of the White Race would be catastrophic. The White Man makes his existence meaningful in human history. We count. And that is exactly what every white individual should do - make his life meaningful so that his passing is a loss worthy of grief. Without white advancement this world would be much worse off.
There doesn't need to be an absolute or even comparative reason for us to live. It's enough we prefer our own kind and own ways. No need whatsoever to tie our cause to god or religion, and if we try to tie it to nature, it's only good for a laugh since 99.9% of all species that ever existed are extinct, and nature carries on just fine without them. So it would be with our race. If we're gone, nature will carry on just fine. But it will also carry on just fine without jews or muds. The outcome has nothing to do with nature or god, and everything to do with how we think and act. That's why i spend so much effort criticizing the christ cult: it teaches white men to think and act in the wrong way.

Quote:
White men should understand that our Race is worth living for and dying for. Nothing replaces us.

As for the Jews … Jews are a lousy people who make the world a worse place to live in.
We prefer it one way; the jews and muds prefer it another. That's all. There is no greater meaning to it. Just a matter of who can achieve victory - with no limit other than physical laws on the means employed.

Last edited by Alex Linder; April 13th, 2011 at 03:59 PM.

Old April 15th, 2011 #1166
Heather Blue

Alex, it's a challenge trying to reply to your post. I don't have your knowledge or intellect. Here goes...

It is obvious that men take woeful advantage of the various religions they develop around the Deity. It is not that religion renders us fools or savages so much as the fact we fashion religion to suit ourselves. It has been said that a people’s religion is instinctive, that each species is drawn to what resonates with his nature. Christianity became a major religion because it appealed to the honesty in western man. It seems unlikely that the Jews would have had the foresight to invent the kind of religion that would entrap the honest White Race in a vice-like grip to enable them to wipe out every vestige of white existence. They are smart, but not that smart. Any religion of ours would have been assaulted by the Jews.

I haven’t read much about it, but my guess is that the Pagan religions of Egypt, Greece and Rome were sitting ducks for predatory meddling. Christianity is not the only one. Those men were honest, intelligent, gifted; they shook the world with their originality and genius. But like the rest of us they lacked healthy instincts for racial preservation. We are a flawed people. Only a handful of the White Race - the small culture bearing stratum - will ever do anything that means anything. The rest are fodder for the mill.

We feed the bread of white culture to the dogs and leave the crumbs for the heirs. That incident with Jesus in the New Testament is not nearly as innocuous as it seems. (You do not feed the children's bread to the dogs!) Without Jewish meddling alien groups would settle for the crumbs of western over-production. But, being the dunces we are we happily hand over the loaf! And cheat white children of their future.

We who have caught on are stunned that a group of people like the Jews would devote their entire existence to sucking us of every drop of blood and annihilating our Race. Who can understand that kind of psychotic behavior? Or should I call it a fungi that feeds on the living organism of humankind? But like it or not we are stuck with this madness. And we find ourselves in limbo trying to figure out how to deal with it. To top it off, instinct-less white dolts add to the problem by helping the Jews. They think they are Christian. It’s not Christianity that propels them. They have a fatal flaw within themselves.

Only the small culture bearing stratum can save the White Race. Every white community has a hard core. Without their existence we may as well be wiped out. I believe that in the long run the hard core will rise up, become White authority and take on the task of beating the instinct-less herd into warriors.

Last edited by Heather Blue; April 17th, 2011 at 10:24 PM.

Old April 15th, 2011 #1167
Mike Parker

Quote:
It would not bother me to dump the Church, but I cannot dump Christ. That is just the way it is with me.
If it were proved to you that Christ is bad for the white race, would it change the way it is with you?

At its high point in white Europe, the Church found Christ inconvenient:

Quote:
Some examples, derived by Jungmann from a Germanic over-reaction against Arianism, are a decline in Christ's mediative role, an increase in private votive Masses commerorating Mary and the saints, the multiplication of signs of the cross in the Mass, and the introduction of silent prayer with hands folded, which was derived from the posture of a vassal pledging fealty to his lord.
James C. Russell, The Germanization of Early Medieval Christianity

http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2695&postcount=5

Old April 15th, 2011 #1168
Rick Ronsavelle

One cannot reason another out of a position that the other didn't get into by reason.

I must go out and bleed the brakes on my old Caprice. Bleeding is still used as a treatment for old cars.

Old April 15th, 2011 #1169
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post
I must go out and bleed the brakes on my old Caprice. Bleeding is still used as a treatment for old cars.
Ah yes, I remember that ritual well.

Yell at ol' lady from under car: "OK, pump it 3 times then hold it down."

Ol' lady: "What?"

You: "The brake pedal. Pump it 3 times then hold it down."

Ol' lady: "When?"

You: "NOW, Dammit"

Ol' lady pumps pedal 3 times and holds it down. You crack open bleeder valve. Rancid brake fluid sprays all over side of your face and in your hair. Just before you can close bleeder valve you hear unmistakable whoosh of air back into brake line as Ol' lady takes foot off of pedal. You slam undercarriage of car with expensive Snap-on brand flex ratchet causing 5/16 socket to go flying into some dark recess never to be seen again. You hold your breath until almost blue while ignoring Ol' lady's frantic questions. Then you slide out from under car to find new socket and have yet another talk with Ol' lady about proper bleeding procedure.

People who don't perform their own vehicle maintenance don't know what they are missing. The bonding with family and car, the trips to emergency room for stitches, the sessions with marriage councilor to try to save marriage...

Old April 15th, 2011 #1170
Heather Blue

Since Jews were so prosperous I don't know why Jesus would have been so concerned with their welfare. It's not as if they were a enslaved, downtrodden and suffering people. They had power not only in Jerusalem, but with Rome. Why would a letter from a High Priest smearing a Roman governor carry weight with the Roman Emperor unless Jews were powerful?

That is our problem, isn't it? We fail to be loyal to our own and bend to a more powerful force. Unless his position was weak the Roman Emperor would surely have dismissed tattling from an alien source. But the Egyptian Pharaohs did the same things. Our leaders do, too. I repeat we are a flawed people.

Christ took a position against the Jews, not with them. But I cannot argue with atheists. I think it takes an atheist to debate another atheist. I don't see things from that perspective. However, I gained some respect for atheists on that Jew owned forum I used to post on. They were almost my only friends. Not once did they accuse me of hate or call me a Nazi, a racist or an anti Semite. They were never insulting. The number of Christians who supported me were pitifully few - and those few who did were from unexpected sources, people I would never have considered exceptional. (Thank God we have the unrelenting racial instincts of the hard core.)

I posted things the atheists had never thought about, but they would say enough (without getting banned) to let me know they agreed with me. I was a little overwhelmed that an atheist would like me. I sometimes teased those fellows by calling them "Father" or "Padre" or "Monsignor." They got a laugh out of that.

Last edited by Heather Blue; April 15th, 2011 at 10:11 PM.

Old April 15th, 2011 #1171
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
That is our problem, isn't it? We fail to be loyal to our own and bend to a more powerful force. Unless his position was weak the Roman Emperor would surely have dismissed tattling from an alien source. But the Egyptian Pharaohs did the same things. Our leaders do, too. I repeat we are a flawed people.
Try looking at things from a neutral POV, or through a biological lens rather than a moral lens. There are different races. Each of them has a different profile. Each of them has areas where it is stronger or weaker. Forces seeking to dominate or overcome these races will study them to understand them.

Whites are more cooperative and individualistic? Are those flaws? Not among ourselves, so much. They only become flaws where we are mixed with others who are working as a team to dominate us. Many of our racial traits are good in some circumstances and bad in others. We have to understand that intellectually, and then use our minds to work around it, since we can't change our nature in a brief amount of time. Another part of our nature is our ability to adapt to different circumstances. We can understand jews, what they think of us, what they are trying to do to us, and how we can prevent them. That, in a nutshell, is what Hitler and Goebbels and the National Socialists did. They succeeded - within Germany. There is no reason we can't do here what they did there.

Quote:
Christ took a position against the Jews, not with them. But I cannot argue with atheists. I think it takes an atheist to debate another atheist. I don't see things from that perspective. However, I gained some respect for atheists on that Jew owned forum I used to post on. They were almost my only friends. Not once did they accuse me of hate or call me a Nazi, a racist or an anti Semite. They were never insulting. The number of Christians who supported me were pitifully few - and those few who did were from unexpected sources, people I would never have considered exceptional. (Thank God we have the unrelenting racial instincts of the hard core.)
I didn't used to be as anti-christian as i am now. I think it's justified, or I would not attack the cult. I believe christianity prevents people from identifying the problem and accepting the solution. I have never yet been able to get a christ cultists to respond to my point, which is that the church does not see jews as a race, just a bunch of people who need conversion, like all other men. It is impossible to oppose the jews from that basis - at most they will be discriminated against or expelled, but as history shows, that doesn't work. They are always eventually readmitted to christian communities. And after messing with them for 2,000 years, they have finally undermined the church and turned it into just another liberal institution. Not that the church was ever a good institution, it was not, but the jews have taken it from bad to terribly bad.

Quote:
I posted things the atheists had never thought about, but they would say enough (without getting banned) to let me know they agreed with me. I was a little overwhelmed that an atheist would like me. I sometimes teased those fellows by calling them "Father" or "Padre" or "Monsignor." They got a laugh out of it.
Mencken and Twain were atheists, and they were as funny as anyone who ever existed. If I were a christ cultists, it would occur to me to wonder how "good" a book could be that has all the answers to human nature and needs, and is 2000 pages, and has not a single funny line in it. It sounds more inhuman than human to me, and more bad than good.

Old April 15th, 2011 #1172
Rick Ronsavelle

Default "the church does not see jews as a race"

Well, neither did the Nazis.

Nazism and Christianity are both forms of Platonism. The German version is called German Idealism (Idealism=Platonism).

Here, from the Marxist Werner Sombart:

>>>During the Weimar Republic, Sombart moved toward nationalism, and his relation to Nazism is still debated today.

In 1934 he published Deutscher Sozialismus where he claimed a "new spirit" was beginning to "rule mankind". The age of capitalism and proletarian socialism was over and with "German socialism" (National-Socialism) taking over. This German socialism puts the "welfare of the whole above the welfare of the individual".[5] German socialism must effect a "total ordering of life" with a "planned economy in accordance with state regulations".[6] The new legal system will confer on individuals "no rights but only duties" and that "the state should never evaluate individual persons as such, but only the group which represents these persons".[7] German socialism is accompanied by the Volksgeist (national spirit) which is not racial in the biological sense but metaphysical: "the German spirit in a Negro is quite as much within the realm of possibility as the Negro spirit in a German".[8] The antithesis of the German spirit is the Jewish spirit, which is not a matter of being born Jewish or believing in Judaism but is a capitalistic spirit.[9] The English people possess the Jewish spirit and the "chief task" of the German people and National Socialism is to destroy the Jewish spirit.<<<

Not racial IN A BIOLOGICAL SENSE. METAPHYSICAL means spiritual, or Platonic. THE GERMAN SPIRIT CAN BE IN A NEGRO!

THE JEWISH SPIRIT IS NOT A MATTER OF BEING BORN JEWISH!!

Both Christianity and Nazism accept the old soul-body dichotomy.
The spirit, or the "metaphysical" is the real reality- the world of eternal values. This is the "noumenal" world of the German Idealist Immanuel Kant.

Let this soak in. The Nazis did not consider the Jew issue to be biological!! ". . .not a matter of being born Jewish. . ."

The Jewish/Capitalistic Spirit must be destroyed. And the Christers want to destroy the evil spirit of jewry, through conversion.

German Idealism is central to Nazism, yet seldom discussed. btw It was moved over here and became Pragmatism.

Werner_Sombart Werner_Sombart

NAZISM AND CHRISTIANITY ARE BOTH PLATONIC.

Germans could wind up accepting Negroes, just like the Christians. Both are anti-rational forms of mysticism. Christians should sacrifice for God, Germans for the State.

Last edited by Rick Ronsavelle; April 15th, 2011 at 11:15 PM.

Old April 18th, 2011 #1173
Heather Blue

I don't know that I can look at anything from a neutral POV. Biological lens, yes, a moral lens, yes. But neutral? I don't know.

Basically, this is a racial issue. Race created our culture. The world wants to feed off White culture and use pressure of every stripe and color to weaken our unity as a Race in order to grab what they can get while the grabbing is good. It works to an alarming degree. We don't seem to understand that we are a Race of our own, that we are a law unto ourselves and that White interests should be first and foremost - above and beyond all things.

Apparently, a high culture goes through phases like working on a building. Let the Intellectuals figure out those phases and write tomes about what they think went wrong. But the masses need an uncomplicated understanding. They need a simple solution. Basically, it comes down to Race. It's all about Race. Taking on the racial issue and fighting tooth and toe nail, and even unto death, for White interests would eventually take care of all our problems.

Last edited by Heather Blue; April 18th, 2011 at 10:52 AM.

Old April 18th, 2011 #1174
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
I don't know that I can look at anything from a neutral POV. Biological lens, yes, a moral lens, yes. But neutral? I don't know.
I'll put it another way. Quit worrying about whether something is good or bad and concentrate on trying to understand it. Judging something is for after you understand it, not before or during.

Quote:
Basically, this is a racial issue. Race created our culture. The world wants to feed off White culture and use pressure of every stripe and color to weaken our unity as a Race in order to grab what they can get while the grabbing is good. It works to an alarming degree. We don't seem to understand that we are a Race of our own, that we are a law unto ourselves and that White interests should be first and foremost - above and beyond all things.
Plenty of people understand that, but until that message comes from authority, most people will find it to their interest to go along with the ruling platitudes, even if they don't believe them.

That's why our business is winning power. That's when the masses will suddenly 'wake up.' Do you think all the people mouthing diversity bromides today would actively resist a powerful force proclaiming "diversity is our worst weakness"? They would not. They would say, "Well, I believed that all along."

Quote:
Apparently, a high culture goes through phases like working on a building. Let the Intellectuals figure out those phases and write tomes about what they think went wrong. But the masses need an uncomplicated understanding. They need a simple solution. Basically, it comes down to Race. It's all about Race. Taking on the racial issue and fighting tooth and toe nail, and even unto death, for White interests would eventually take care of all our problems.
Jew is bad. White is good. Any whiteskin who works with our main enemy, jews, or the muds the jew uses to destroy our communities, thereby also becomes our enemy. That's simple enough for anyone to understand.

Old April 18th, 2011 #1175
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post
Well, neither did the Nazis.
That's why they had classes on Rassenkunde, and taught schoolkids to recognize the shape of jewish noses.

Quote:
Nazism and Christianity are both forms of Platonism. The German version is called German Idealism (Idealism=Platonism).
Incorrect.

Quote:
Here, from the Marxist Werner Sombart:

>>>During the Weimar Republic, Sombart moved toward nationalism, and his relation to Nazism is still debated today.
So why are you quoting him as a Nazi or expert on them when he wasn't?

Quote:
In 1934 he published Deutscher Sozialismus where he claimed a "new spirit" was beginning to "rule mankind". The age of capitalism and proletarian socialism was over and with "German socialism" (National-Socialism) taking over. This German socialism puts the "welfare of the whole above the welfare of the individual".[5] German socialism must effect a "total ordering of life" with a "planned economy in accordance with state regulations".[6] The new legal system will confer on individuals "no rights but only duties" and that "the state should never evaluate individual persons as such, but only the group which represents these persons".[7] German socialism is accompanied by the Volksgeist (national spirit) which is not racial in the biological sense but metaphysical: "the German spirit in a Negro is quite as much within the realm of possibility as the Negro spirit in a German".[8] The antithesis of the German spirit is the Jewish spirit, which is not a matter of being born Jewish or believing in Judaism but is a capitalistic spirit.[9] The English people possess the Jewish spirit and the "chief task" of the German people and National Socialism is to destroy the Jewish spirit.

Not racial IN A BIOLOGICAL SENSE. METAPHYSICAL means spiritual, or Platonic. THE GERMAN SPIRIT CAN BE IN A NEGRO!
Yeah, it can be - it just isn't. The NS did talk about getting rid of the jewish spirit within, but to pretend that their doctrine was fundamentally metaphysical rather than blood-based is completely wrong.

Quote:
THE JEWISH SPIRIT IS NOT A MATTER OF BEING BORN JEWISH!!

Both Christianity and Nazism accept the old soul-body dichotomy.
The spirit, or the "metaphysical" is the real reality- the world of eternal values. This is the "noumenal" world of the German Idealist Immanuel Kant.

Let this soak in. The Nazis did not consider the Jew issue to be biological!! ". . .not a matter of being born Jewish. . ."
You're moving into the realm of the ridiculous. Think of the NS films depicting jews as rats, the posters showing them as vermin. There's nothing spiritual about that. What part of The "Eternal" Jew do you not grasp? Not the slightest hint that the jew doesn't have a nature or can change it.

Of course there is some room for choice, but the fundamental difference between the races is biological - determined. That's why the Nazi slogan was "blood and soil," not "spirit and values."

Quote:
The Jewish/Capitalistic Spirit must be destroyed. And the Christers want to destroy the evil spirit of jewry, through conversion.
Hitler wasn't trying to convert jews, he was working with official jewish bodies to get jews to emigrate because jews were fundamentally biologically different from Aryans, hence incompatible.

Quote:
German Idealism is central to Nazism, yet seldom discussed. btw It was moved over here and became Pragmatism.
There was opposition to jewish spiritual values as you describe, but you are misstating the basic nature of the opposition, which was biological.

Quote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werner_Sombart

NAZISM AND CHRISTIANITY ARE BOTH PLATONIC.
A meaningless statement. Anyone who holds an ideal, or even a standard or mere aspiration, could be called Platonic. It signifies no meaningful commonality.

Quote:
Germans could wind up accepting Negroes, just like the Christians. Both are anti-rational forms of mysticism. Christians should sacrifice for God, Germans for the State.
No, National socialism wasn't mystical at all. It was a political preference for an arrangement of things that a lot of people preferred to the jew-dominated Weimar era. Hitler and the NS believed Germans, or anyone, could become jewy in their ways of thinking, but they certainly did not believe there were no fundamental, biological, racial differences between all subsets of humans.

Old April 20th, 2011 #1176
Heather Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I'll put it another way. Quit worrying about whether something is good or bad and concentrate on trying to understand it. Judging something is for after you understand it, not before or during.
I'll see if I can understand it.

Old April 26th, 2011 #1177
Heather Blue

There is one thing for sure..... Whites are trapped in the snare of white genocide. The Jews got their best brains together and figured out an intricate system of white extermination. To carry out the plan took power, money, position, laws, psychology, propaganda and intense pressure for multiculturalism. They got the job done. While distracting us with endless prattle about "rights" and "fairness" making us feel guilty of “intolerance” they were able to get all the necessary ingredients they needed. Now we are living in the lethal jaws of a highly functional white genocide process.

Give the Jews credit. It took genius to do it, but they did it. White People are squirming in a genocidal trap we have no idea how to get out of. It took genius to develop this trap and it will take genius to get out of it. Until, we get our ducks in a row and take up arms.... white people are living under a genocide indictment.

Old April 26th, 2011 #1178
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Quote:
There is one thing for sure..... Whites are trapped in the snare of white genocide. The Jews got their best brains together and figured out an intricate system of white extermination. To carry out the plan took power, money, position, laws, psychology, propaganda and intense pressure for multiculturalism. They got the job done. While distracting us with endless prattle about "rights" and "fairness" making us feel guilty of “intolerance” they were able to get all the necessary ingredients they needed. Now we are living in the lethal jaws of a highly functional white genocide process.

Give the Jews credit. It took genius to do it, but they did it. White People are squirming in a genocidal trap we have no idea how to get out of. It took genius to develop this trap and it will take genius to get out of it. Until, we get our ducks in a row and take up arms.... white people are living under a genocide indictment.
I think we know how to get out of it. We just don't have the collective will -- at least not yet -- to do it. Hell, most people don't even realize we're in it and haven't given any thought as to getting out of it.

Old April 29th, 2011 #1179
Heather Blue

I hear you, General Lee. But not having a high impact media like television puts us at a disadvantage getting healthy thoughts across to the masses. The Internet is like a gift from the Almighty, but not as powerful and therefore, getting information out to the people is slower. Unlike paid writers for newspapers and television who follow the party line, we only have our own personal perspectives to express.

The majority of people need a leader. They listen to the leader and follow his leadership. A rotten leader is devastating. Most of our leaders - if not all - are rotten leaders.

I was watching the Royal Wedding this morning and looking at the mostly white people there. It was a beautiful wedding with a beautiful white Bride and a handsome white Groom. Compared to the rest of the world the couple looked pure and elegant and grand. The sight filled my heart with fear for the future of this kind of racial beauty and class.

Watching the wedding reminded me how little and how unimportant I am in the sea of white people across Europe, the United States, South Africa, Australia, etc. How can a little individual like me make one iota of difference about anything? I am sure most of those people would laugh at the thought. "Who's she?" Like a joke.

When we try to make up for the lack of leadership by posting what we think will help on a public forum it proves how far western leadership has sunk. Like a negligent mother who used to live around the corner from me. Her twenty month old toddler was always out playing up and down the streets for hours with no supervision. When I was not at work I found myself constantly on the look-out for the baby. His playmates, older neighborhood children, would forget him and run away leaving him behind. More than once on my way home from work I would find the little guy way down the street with nothing on but diapers, lost, alone and crying. I and other neighbors automatically looked out for him by trying to make up for the mother's lack of responsibility for the safety and well being of her child. That is the way it is with our Race and nation…

Our leaders are not taking the responsibility for our welfare and safety. This kind of predicament produces all manner of individuals (and some of them are pretty far-out) trying to fill the void. Our reflexes are instinctive and automatic. We are trying to make up for the lack. I guess you could say we are the "void fillers."

Old April 29th, 2011 #1180
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
I hear you, General Lee. But not having a high impact media like television puts us at a disadvantage getting healthy thoughts across to the masses. The Internet is like a gift from the Almighty, but not as powerful and therefore, getting information out to the people is slower. Unlike paid writers for newspapers and television who follow the party line, we only have our own personal perspectives to express.

The majority of people need a leader. They listen to the leader and follow his leadership. A rotten leader is devastating. Most of our leaders - if not all - are rotten leaders.

I was watching the Royal Wedding this morning and looking at the mostly white people there. It was a beautiful wedding with a beautiful white Bride and a handsome white Groom. Compared to the rest of the world the couple looked pure and elegant and grand. The sight filled my heart with fear for the future of this kind of racial beauty and class.

Watching the wedding reminded me how little and how unimportant I am in the sea of white people across Europe, the United States, South Africa, Australia, etc. How can a little individual like me make one iota of difference about anything? I am sure most of those people would laugh at the thought. "Who's she?" Like a joke.

When we try to make up for the lack of leadership by posting what we think will help on a public forum it proves how far western leadership has sunk. Like a negligent mother who used to live around the corner from me. Her twenty month old toddler was always out playing up and down the streets for hours with no supervision. When I was not at work I found myself constantly on the look-out for the baby. His playmates, older neighborhood children, would forget him and run away leaving him behind. More than once on my way home from work I would find the little guy way down the street with nothing on but diapers, lost, alone and crying. I and other neighbors automatically looked out for him by trying to make up for the mother's lack of responsibility for the safety and well being of her child. That is the way it is with our Race and nation…

Our leaders are not taking the responsibility for our welfare and safety. This kind of predicament produces all manner of individuals (and some of them are pretty far-out) trying to fill the void. Our reflexes are instinctive and automatic. We are trying to make up for the lack. I guess you could say we are the "void fillers."
Depends on what you mean by White leaders.

If you mean people in the upper reaches of government who are racially white - yes, they are bad. They have chosen to work within a corrupt system rather than fight it, in order to achieve personal goals, or, in many cases, because they share goals with the true agenda-setters, the j-crew.

If you mean Whites as in White Nationalists, sure, plenty of them are corrupt, but no higher percentage than you'd find in any group, say, christian preachers. They also face unique obstacles, because they represent the one viewpoint the System is dedicated to crushing. So it not very, it is extremely important to distinguish between what is being done to us and what we are doing to ourselves. The glib glossing over of enemy activity -- common to about 99.9% of conservatives masquerading as WN, thinking they are WN, is that we are committing racial suicide, or we are in some way the real problem. This is not the case at all. It is an excuse made by those without the guts for the fight - people like Joe Sobran, for instance.

The reason Whites are not organized AS WHITES is that those who have tried to organize them have been successfully undermined by the enemy using some fair but mostly foul means.

That is a FACT, and it is a fact you will search for years to find a single White Nationalist addressing, because it's easier to go with the flow and pretend we are doing it to ourselves. It's easier, believe it or not, psychologically, over time, to come to identify with the enemy, because he is quick, intelligent and efficacious - everything WN generally are not. He always wins. So the minority of WN with something on the ball must fight the tendency to become resentful of their own. "Each man kills the thing he loves," as Oscar Wilde said.

There are some very interesting psychodynamics of our movement, and no more than maybe 100 people are qualified to speak on them from experience.

The reason we never get any traction is we never win. We never win because we never fight. We never fight because we believe we will lose. This breeds a loser mentality, where nobody TRULY believes we can win. And thus, when we lose, the tendency is to blame ourselves. Which plays right into the enemies' hands. Because the jews will always blame a man's "anti-semitism" for his destruction, when in fact they were the ones who destroyed him. In this way they link pro-White political views with personal destruction, and to the masses of nonbrights that's just how it is when that man is destroyed, as if by God. Thus you have even professional politicians saying childishly silly things like "God will curse us if we don't stand by Israel."

Do we have the caliber of people to defeat the jews? I think we do. But until we begin literally fighting back, we will continue to be defeated, and psychologically beaten.

Thread