Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 5th, 2009 #1
bmwbiker
......................... .

Default 30,000 people Against Lepa Brena Concert in Zagreb

ZAGREB, CROATIA – Although the attempt to prevent the concert of Serbian singer Lepa Brena in Sarajevo failed, members a Facebook group advocating the cancellation of her concert in Zagreb keep growing in numbers. Lepa Brena is scheduled to perform in Zagreb’s Arena on June 13 and the Facebook group “STOP to Lepa Brena in Croatia!” numbers almost 30,000 people, twice as many people as the Arena can hold.

- The fuss about Brena… Just when you think everybody has said what they think about Brena’s concert in Zagreb, somebody else comes along with something else to say. Yes, we would like to say something about that concert… Why? Because it is the eleventh hour! – this is the explanation for why the group on Facebook was opened.

- A people who does not remember their history and who do not preserve the memory of victims who fell for their own FREEDOM – has no future!!! – the author writes and asks if the group can gather 100,000 members.
The authors of the group stress that they are not calling for violence and hatred, nor are they trying to ban concerts by Serbian performers, it does not even matter that Serbian folk songs are sung, but it is exclusively the fact that Lepa Brena wore the uniform of the aggressor army.

- Innocent civilians were killed and other crimes committed under that uniform. Even if she did wear the uniform only in a video spot! By putting on that uniform she chose one side. And that is her right… Nobody is trying to deny that. But what we don’t understand is how people don’t see the distortedness of this society. We have a situation where a Croatian Homeland Defence War volunteer, a Croatian soldier, Marko Perkovic Thompson is banned from singing in Istria, while people are greeting Brena, who sang for the aggressor, with widespread arms in the capital of all Croatians – Zagreb! – the author of the group writes.

The authors urge all patriots to behave with dignity and to show their strength with being cultured, stressing that thousands of patriots standing gathered in one place SILENT is a more powerful message than 100 screaming fools.

- A people who does not remember their history and who do not preserve the memory of victims who fell for their own FREEDOM – has no future!!! – the author writes and asks if the group can gather 100,000 members.

In name of Christ.......fight against communist

Old June 5th, 2009 #2
Serbian

Hrvati vole Brenu

Typical for you guys to kick up a fuss over nothing. What's Brena done to croatia? If anyone should be protesting her it's us as she was on the side of the Bosnian muslims {who she acknowledges as the only victims of the bosnian war} while openly condemning the bosnian serbs.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old June 5th, 2009 #3
bmwbiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Hrvati vole Brenu

Typical for you guys to kick up a fuss over nothing. What's Brena done to croatia? If anyone should be protesting her it's us as she was on the side of the Bosnian muslims {who she acknowledges as the only victims of the bosnian war} while openly condemning the bosnian serbs.
We don't want that bitch to sing hers Turkish music.... that she can sing to serbians, not to ous....

I didn't know that she was defending Muslims, she is Muslim but she was main singer of Serbian army, even Muslims hate her, hers concert in Sarajevo was on the edge of incident

Old June 5th, 2009 #4
Heks
SrbIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwbiker View Post
ZAGREB, CROATIA – Although the attempt to prevent the concert of Serbian singer Lepa Brena in Sarajevo failed, members a Facebook group advocating the cancellation of her concert in Zagreb keep growing in numbers. Lepa Brena is scheduled to perform in Zagreb’s Arena on June 13 and the Facebook group “STOP to Lepa Brena in Croatia!” numbers almost 30,000 people, twice as many people as the Arena can hold.
She ain't Serbian.

Old June 5th, 2009 #5
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Hrvati vole Brenu

Typical for them to associate some Bosnian gypsy with you. As you said before - they're obsessed with Serbia. I was beginning to think maybe they're not complete fucktards but seeing this new whiny thread is slowly pushing me back towards rejecting that stance.

Old June 6th, 2009 #6
bmwbiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heks View Post
She ain't Serbian.
She is muslim....but now she is more Serbian...

Video with Serbian uniform....

Video from muslim responce to Brena concert in Sarajevo....

Muslims dont like Brena....

ZAGREB, CROATIA – Lepa Brena, one of the most popular singers from the region of the former Yugoslavia, is negotiating with Croatian Homeland Defence War soldiers for her concert, to take place in Zagreb’s Arena, be a humanitarian one, the HIT network reported.

Homeland War soldiers proposed an interesting solution

As Lepa Brena is preparing for her concert in Zagreb, people opposing her performing in Croatia’s capital for the first time since the war are getting louder. A Facebook group “STOP to Lepa Brena in Croatia” has been opened and has so far gathered more than 30,000 members. Their goal is to gather 100,000 people.
Several days ago, the Homeland Defence War soldiers from Podravka suggested that the Serbian singer pay the proceeds of her concert announced for June 13 into a charity for the children of Croatian soldiers who were killed in the war.

- Regarding the soldiers’ association and their suggestion, we spoke to them and negotiations about whether the concert will be humanitarian or not are underway – Dzenana Zuber said on behalf of the organisers of the concert.

UBIUDR has no knowledge of how Brena reacted to their request

Mladen Pavkovic from the Association of Homeland War Soldiers, Invalids and Widows (UBIUDR) from Koprivnica confirmed to us that Lepa Brena had been sent a request to make the concert in Zagreb’s Arena humanitarian.

- We sent the request to Lepa Brena, that is, to the organisers of the concert, but we have still received no reply. We still know nothing about the negotiations – Pavkovic told us.

He will meet the organisers of Brena’s concert on Monday when he will get the answer to the request the association sent to Brena. The request for a humanitarian concert caused quite a stir. Some support the association in their attempt to reach an agreement with Brena that she pay the money from the tickets for her concert to the children of killed Homeland War soldiers, while others are harshly against it.

STOP to Lepa Brena in Croatia

- I have received more than 200 e-mails and I have to say there are various. Some support us, while some say in a derogative way that they don’t want any money from Brena – Mladen Pavkovic told us.

The organisers do not want to reveal what Lepa Brena said about the association’s suggestion until everything is arranged. And as she is preparing for her concert in Zagreb, people opposing her performing in Croatia’s capital for the first time since the war are getting louder. A Facebook group “STOP to Lepa Brena in Croatia” has been opened and has so far gathered more than 30,000 members. Their goal is to gather 100,000 people

Old June 6th, 2009 #7
Heks
SrbIN

Quote:

YouTube - Bojkot koncerta Lepe Brene u Zetri: Spot Lepa Brena - Ljubav je... (SPOT SA UNIFORMOM)

YouTube - Lepa Brena - ÄŒetnikušo ne trebaš nam (Bojkot koncerta Lepe Brene u Zetri)

Aham so i dress up in Croatian Uniform and all the sudden I'm Croat?
Don't BS me, moslem can't never been Serbian! Moslems are not our brothers they are our enemies!

Old June 6th, 2009 #8
Serbian

I mean no disrespect but seriously you fuckers are just complete imbeciles as are some bosnian muslims for condemning a person who supported them. This crappy little song isnt even political, its some stupid middle eastern sounding pop love song and the 'evil uniform' big fucking deal, its not the Serbian Army uniform anyway nor does it represnt anything to do with our war.

If this shitty little love song is all it takes to offend croats then even i am lost for words. I mean dont get me wrong I hate Brena and her music as well but you people need to hate her for the right reason and that is her shitty music which brings in non slavic elements which are foreign to our people.

By the way do you know that Bosnian muslim singers like Dino Merlin openly perform in Serbia without even the slightest objection and these muslim singers are not your non political individuals like Brena but rather vicious anti serb scum who not only wrote and performed anti serb songs during the bosnian war but openly fought in the musilim army and killed serbs.Why dont we protest these people and other scum like Balasevic? Ill tell you why, its because Serbs unlike croats simply dont care about nationalism or politics. You can shit on them, rob them, rape them, kill them and they will never hit back. Sad but true.

In the end the irony of the situation is that if anyone should be boycotting Brena it should be Serbians if for nothing else than for the fact that she publicly laid a wreath in the bosnian muslim city of Tuzla for so called 'victims of Serbian aggression'. This is a real slap in the face to all Serb victims unlike some non political pop love song which has sent your entire nation into a collective screaming hysterical fit. You guys need to grow up and stop acting limke fucking children all the time.

Old June 7th, 2009 #9
R.W.
(>".")> pew pew

Quote:
Aham so i dress up in Croatian Uniform and all the sudden I'm Croat?
Don't BS me, moslem can't never been Serbian! Moslems are not our brothers they are our enemies!
Im not here to argue or anything, i just have three interesting pictures which could disclaim your statement that Muslims couldn't be Muslim.

* Mustafa Mulalic, Moslem Chetnik representative and member of the Central National Committee of the Yugoslav Royal Army in the Fatherland
* Mustafa-beg Salihbegovic, Moslem Chetnik officer
* Hasan-beg Muratbegovic, Moslem Chetnik officer
* Robert H. McDowell, United States of America Colonel
* Dragoljub "Draza" Mihailovic, the Chetniks' leader
* Mustafa Pasic, Chetnik Moslem officer
* Mahmud-beg Predjilovic, Chetnik Moslem officer
* 1st Chetnik guard of Draza
* British Royal Forces Officer that followed the American colonel
* 2nd Chetnik guard of Draza

2 Muslim Cetniks in that pic are in this one with Draza

More Muslim Cetniks:

Again im not interested in a fight (tired of it)... just wanted to show you that there were Muslims in Serbian Chetnik ranks...

Old June 7th, 2009 #10
Heks
SrbIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.W. View Post
Im not here to argue or anything, i just have three interesting pictures which could disclaim your statement that Muslims couldn't be Muslim.

* Mustafa Mulalic, Moslem Chetnik representative and member of the Central National Committee of the Yugoslav Royal Army in the Fatherland

More Muslim Cetniks:

Again im not interested in a fight (tired of it)... just wanted to show you that there were Muslims in Serbian Chetnik ranks...

Yes in Serbian Chetnik groups, but that was different times, for me they can't never be Serbs (even if they are Serbs by blood) same with Bosnian Moslems they were Croats according to Ustashas, i have asked one Ustasha (he was serving in HOS) what he thinks about moslems? Kill 'em all!

Aldo i don't like much Arkan, he said it good

"Muslims are like wild dogs. You can't deal with them, you can only kill them...." - Arkan

Old June 8th, 2009 #11
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.W. View Post

More Muslim Cetniks:

Of course there were, and not only muslims but also croats, slovenes, macedonians and others who were monarchists and anti communists. The chetniks were after all the official Jugoslovenska vojska u otadžbini, meaning they were still ideologically and politically tied to the multi ethnic 'democratic' Kingdom of Yugioslavia. It's really frustrating when you see people to this day, {and Im not even talking about croats} many of them Serbs still under the false impression that the Draza Mihailovic Ravna Gora movement was somehow a strict Serbian nationalist movement, when it was in fact a Yugoslav movement.
You can still see these royalist anglophile retards in Serbia when they meet up with their chetnik iconography and Draza pictures, it truly is a pathetic site seeing the gibanicari/reakcionari as we call them run their mouths as if they know it all.

PS
Some info about croat Chetniks

Narodni heroji
HRVATI U ČETNICIMA

http://www.leksikon-yu-mitologije.net/read.php?id=13733

Old June 8th, 2009 #12
Serbian

Evo jos o hrvatskim cetnicima

Quote:
Ljudi moji pa zar je to moguće? I Hrvati u četnicima?

Malo kome je poznata činjenica da je u četničkim redovima u Drugom svjetskom ratu bilo i veliki broj Hrvata-dobrovoljaca (hrvatski dragovoljaca). U svojoj knjizi sjećanja vojvoda pop Momčilo Đujić piše "Po prelasku svih naših jedinica, most na Soči trebalo je dići u vazduh, što nije bilo ni lako ni jednostavno. Tog zadatka prihvatio se jedan odvažan mladić - Milan Bilić, po narodnosti Hrvat, koji se protiv Pavelićeve zločinačke vojske borio zajedno sa Srbima. On je uspio porušiti veliki most, ali je nažalost, zajedno sa razorenim mostom otišao u dubine rijeke Soče i ostao kao heroj kod svih preživjelih boraca." (Momčilo Đujić, Spomenica Dinarske četničke divizije, 1941 - 1945, stranica 492, Cleveland, 1995).

Prema relevantnim četničkim izvorima spomenuti Milan Bilić bio je najprije pripadnik Ljotićeve omladine iz Dalmacije, a 1942. godine se kao dobrovoljac priključio četnicima Dinarske divizije. Kada su se četnici te Dinarske divizije povlačili kroz Sloveniju prema Austriji, 3.decembra 1944. godine sukobili su se sa jakim partizanskim jedinicama kod Gorice, na rijeci Soči. Mnogo je četnika, ali i partizana izgubilo glave prilikom prelaska Soče, koju je ipak večina četnika uspjela preći. Međutim, partizani su im bili za petama, a četnici su doznali da su se partizanima uskoro trebala priključiti značajna pojačanje. Zato su četnici pokušali minirati most na Soči, te tako spriječiti partizane da pređu rijeku i krenu za njima u potjere. No, prvo miniranje čeličnog mosta bilo je potpuno neuspješno. Most se dobro zatresao, ali je ostao čitav. Tada je Hrvat - četnik Milan Bilić izvršio takozvano dobrovoljno „samominiranje". Spustivši se pomoću konopa, postavio je eksploziv na noseće tačke mosta i detonirao eksploziv, ne želeći se ponovo popeti i spasiti. Tako se zahvaljujući pravom herojskom aktu jednog Hrvata, a u stvarnosti ubijeđenog četnika, spasila većina njegove subraće iz Dinarske divizije.

Govoreći o svojoj knjizi „Fukara" Ivan Aralica se u intervjuu Andriji Tunjiću dotakao modernog hrvatskog antihrvatstva i hrvatskog četništva, kazavši - "Primjerice, u Dalmaciji su 1918. godine svi autonomaši i talijanaši postali jerezovci, jugonacionalisti, i dotjerali svoje antihrvatstvo sve do četničkih formacija u Drugom svjetskom ratu, koje su bile stacionirane u Unešiću, a potom u Zablaću (iako im iz toga mjesta nitko nikada nije bio pripadnikom). I danas je riječ o istome transferu, samo što je teže vidljiv, jer transferirani ne nose ni europske šajkače, niti europske kokarde. Kao što su ih nosili ti Hrvati-četnici!" (Andrija Tunjić, Likove za Fukaru nisam birao, oni su se sami izabrali, Vijesnik, 13. oktobra-listopada, 2002).

"Ma nisu četnici bili Hrvati, već Dalmatinci!"

Večina hrvatskih četnika ili četnika Hrvata bila je s područja Dalmacije. Tako su u februaru 1943. godine u Dinarskoj četničkoj diviziji formirani „Splitsko-šibenički četnički bataljon" i „Odred vojvode Birčanina", koji su bili sastavljeni uglavnom od Hrvata, koji su do kraja rata ostali u četnicima (Zbornik dokumenata Vojnoistorijskog institute: tom XIV, Dokumenti četničkog pokreta Draže Mihailovića).

Prema istim arhivskim izvorima, nakon kapitulacije Italije u julu 1943. godine Mladen Žujović, koji je na komandnoj poziciji naslijedio umrlog vojvodu Iliju Trifunovića - Birčanina, počinje formiranje četničkih odreda po nizu dalmatinskih gradova, Splitu, Šibeniku, Trogiru, Kaštelima, Makarskoj, itd. Prema dokumentima iz Vojnoistorijskog instituta u Beogradu već 1941. godine vojvoda Momčilo Đujić pismom obavještava tada još pukovnika Dražu Mihailovića da se Dinarskoj diviziji pridružilo 510 Hrvata, koji su tako postali četnici.

U splitskom glasilu Ljotićeva Zbora „Krik iz jame" u januaru 1942. godine piše- "Prva je četa naših neustrašivih četnika iz našeg grada, iz Splita, krenula u sure planine, u guste šume, na oštre gorske grebene, da postavi stražu i da svojim grudima odbije udare grobara naše na smrt napaćene zemlje Jugoslavije. Napustiše mekane dušeke, tople sobe, napustiše obitelji, majke, očeve, sestre, ljube svoje i djecu svoju, napustiše bezbrižan život, kafane, napustiše sve i odoše na branik zemlje svoje, grude svoje, odoše da odbrane sve nas, koji ostadosmo u domovima, od sutrašnjeg pokolja, od sutrašnje pljačke onih hijena pod imenom ustaša, a sada partizana, koji spremaju zatvor, palež, grabež i vlast onima sa dna života, onom moralnom i divljem okolišu, od rakije pijanom, od te fizičke i duševne hrane njegove."

Četnika - Hrvata je bilo i na komandnim položajima u Dinarskoj četničkoj diviziji. Posebno se isticao Ivo Jankov, četnički poručnik. Jedan od poznatijih Hrvata - četnika bio je i kapetan Krešimir Vranić, zapovjednik Drugog četničkog odreda jačine oko 2.500 ljudi, uglavnom Hrvata. S njim su u tom odredu oficiri bili poručnik Anton Šuster iz Sušaka i potporučnik Niko Lazarić s otoka Krka (Dinko Šuljak, Tražio sam Radićevu Hrvatsku, Knjižnica Hrvatske Revije, Barcelona, 1988, strana 163-167). Isti autor na 150-toj stranici svoje knjige (dnevnika) kaže da je nakon kapitulacije Italije u Splitu oko 30% Hrvata, takozvane „jugoslavenske orijentacije" dragovoljno pristupilo četnicima.

Kapitulacija Italije 9. septembra-rujna 1943. godine i četničko oslobađanje Cresa, Velikog i Malog Lošinja, Silbe, Oliba i Svetog Petra.

Engleske vojne obavještajne službe i pripadnici engleske vojne misije pri štabu generala Draže Mihailovića dali su četnicima informaciju da se sprema kapitulacija Italije, te su im sugerirali da preduhitre partizane i dokopaju se svih talijanskih vojnih skladišta i kompletnog naoružanja. Štab Draže Mihailovića o tome je obavijestio četničkog zapovjednika u Lici, generalaštabnog majora Slavka Bjelajca čiji je štab bio u Opatiji. Ti četnici, među kojima je bio veoma veliki broj Hrvata, preuzeli su od razoružanih Talijana otoke Cres, Veliki i Mali Lošinj, Silbu, Olib i Sveti Petar.

Međutim, ni Nijemci nisu sjedili skrštenih ruku. Izvršili su pregrupiranje i krenuli u brzo osvajanje cijele Dalmacije i otoka, jer to je to područje bilo od golemog strateškog značaja kako za njih, tako i za Engleze, koji su stalno puštali "probne balone" odašiljući išarete da će izvršiti invaziju i iskrcati se zajedno s Amerikancima na području Dalmacije. Kasnije se uspostavilo da je to bio samo jedan plan koji je poslužio u propagandnom ratu savezničkih, bolje rečeno, engleskih i njemačkih vojno-obavještajnih službi.

Zbog te opasnosti od Nijemaca partizani i četnici su postigli dogovor o zajedničkoj odbrani spomenutih otoka. Partizani su stigli na Veliki Lošinj trabakulama sa Raba. Njihov zapovjednik je bio Oren Ružić, a on je odmah po iskrcavanju poručio je Hrvatima-četnicima da slobodno napuste lošinjsku tvrđavu, te da se pojave na dogovoru o zajedničkoj strategiji u odbrani Cresa i ostalih otoka od nastupajućih Nijemaca. Naivni kapetan Krešimir Vranić i ostali Hrvati-četnici su povjerovali partizanima na riječ i izašli iz utvrde, koju su inače lako mogli mjesecima braniti.

Zla sudbina prevarenih hrvatskih četnika

Međutim, to je bila partizanska prevara. Svi Hrvati - četnici, zajedno sa svojim zapovjednicima kapetanom Krešimirom Vranićem i poručnikom Antunom Šusterom, odmah su po izlasku povezani žicom u parove. Dana 27. septembra 1943. godine njih stotinu i četrdeset strpani su u štive, odnosno pod palubu parobroda „Makarska". Tim brodom "partizanske mornarice" zapovijedao je kapetan bojnog broda Juraj Bonacci, koji je još iz starojugoslovenske mornarice jako dobro poznavao kapetana Krešimira Vranića, no nije ni malim prstom pomakao da mu spasi život.

Taj se Juraj Bonacci odmah nakon uspostave Nezavisne države Hrvatske stavio na raspolaganje poglavniku Dr Anti Paveliću koji ga je imenovao glavnim zapovjednikom Lučkog zapovjedništva NDH sa sjedištem u Crikvenici,a čija je djelatnost bila svedena na najosnovnije stvari praćenja civilnog pomorskog prometa u Planinskom kanalu. Zapovjednik-kapetan korvete Juraj Bonači (Bonacci) prešao je nakon kapitulacije Italije na partizansku stranu. Prije odlaska u šumu sazvao je sve podređene mu časnike, dočasnike i lučke djelatnike i saopštio im svoju odluku, te ih pozvao da ga slijede. Budući da je većina već surađivala s NOP-om, jednoglasno su prihvatili tu odluku i čitavo Lučko zapovjedništvo NDH u Crikvenici tada prelazi u NOB. Napominjem da je taj isti bivši ustaški kapetan bojnog broda Juraj Bonacci nakon komunističke pobjede i sloma NDH postao Titov kontra-admiral. Umro je kao uvaženi komunist 1971. godine u Splitu.

Jedna grupa od četrdeset Hrvata - četnika smještena je na manji parobrod „Buon Padre". Tu grupu su partizani likvidirali tako što su im rasparali trbuhe i tako još upola žive pobacali u more. Navodno je poručnik Antun Šuster prije egzekucije rekao „Dajte znati mojem kralju da umirem za njega i za Kraljevinu Jugoslaviju, i da sam sretan za njega umrijeti i Bogu dušu predati."

Prema podacima Dinka Šuljka s lica mjesta, parobrod „Makarska" stigao je pred zoru 29.septembra 1943.godine u Crikvenicu sa svojim „teretom" od 140 Hrvata-četnika. Odmah su ih pod udarcima kundaka odveli sjeverno od Crikvenice, u jednu šumu prije Bribira. Tu su ih u osvit zore partizani sve do jednog postreljali, zajedno sa njihovim zapovjednikom kapetanom Krešimirom Vranićem.

Partizanska okupacija spomenutih otoka nije dugo potrajala. Nakon desetak dana iskrcali su se Nijemci i po kratkom postupku likvidirali sve partizane bataljona „Matija Gubec"i „Ljubica Gerovac", iz sastava brigade „Lika".

Kada su se četničke formacije pred kraj rata počele povlačiti prema Austriji da se predaju zapadnim saveznicima i tada je u njihovim formacijama ostalo podosta Hrvata-četnika, koji ni tada nisu promijenili svoja politička opredijeljenja i odlučnost za Dražu Mihailovića, kralja Petra i Kraljevinu Jugoslaviju.

Old June 8th, 2009 #13
bmwbiker

drago mi je da ste skužili da su svi pokušavali pripitomit muslimane...

no da se vratimo temi...ekipa iz Splita nije happy s Brenom ...evo izjave:

Splitski branitelji pridružili se prosvjedu protiv Brene: Ovo je kap koja prelijeva čašu našeg strpljenja!

Dok se Brena priprema za zagrebački koncert...

U znak potpore braniteljskom prosvjedu na Trgu Bana Jelačića u Zagrebu i splitske su braniteljske udruge proistekle iz Domovinskog rata ustale protiv dolaska nekadašnje Yu-turbo-folk ikone Lepe Brene u zagrebačku Arenu, gdje bi trebala održati koncert na sam blagdan Svetog Ante.

Pozivaju se na fotografije Lepe Brene snimljene u Brčkom gdje pozira odjevena u uniformu vojske republike srpske, taj njen čin, kazuju nam, ne služi joj na čast. Podizala je, kažu, moral neprijateljske nam vojske, pjevala im, a sada taj dio svoje prošlosti «briše» pričom o spašavanju svojeg oca iz okupiranog dijela Bosne.

- Što je s očevima naše djece koji su ginuli u vrijeme kada je ona pozirala, mnoga ih djeca još uvijek nisu našla, rekla nam je Jelena Juranović, ispred Udruge obitelji poginulih Hrvatskih branitelja, koja drži kako bi bilo moralno od Brene da odustane od održavanja koncerta.

- Ovo je kap koja preljeva čašu našeg strpljenja, dodao je Mario Tomasović, HVIDR-a Split

- Nismo za zabrane, ali društveno nam licemjerje smeta, Thompsonu se zabranjuje nastup u Pulskoj Areni, a Brena pod istim kriterijima može pjevati u Zagrebu.

Branitelji poručuju kako su tolerantni i miroljubivi, uostalom za to su se i borili, za demokraciju koja se udiše punim plućima, ali upozoravaju na redukciju prava i sloboda u Lijepoj našoj.

...na Trgu Bana Jelačića održava se prosvjed protiv njenog nastupa u Hrvatskoj

- Ne pokušavamo spriječiti koncert zbog nacionalne pripadnosti pjevačice, niti zbog glazbe koju ona propagira, smeta nam samo to što je nastupala za naše neprijatelje u njihovoj uniformi, to nas vrijeđa, poručuju branitelji dvadeset udruga Grada Splita. Neće blagonaklono gledati na njen dolazak, premda ne prijete, naglašavaju, samo izražavaju svoje nezadovoljstvo.

- Stanite uz nas, kao što smo mi 1991. stali ispred vas, pozivaju branitelji svoj narod kazujući kako je ovo gostovanje srpske pjevačice crta ispod koje oni ne mogu i neće ići.

Milena Budimir / EPEHA, foto: cropix

"Da smo se razišli bez žrtava bilo bi drugačije"
Predstavnici Zbora braniteljskih udruga iz Domovinskog rata grada Zagreba s Nezavisnim dragovoljcima hrvatskim (NDH) na čelu prosvjedovali su u ponedjeljak na Trgu bana Jelačića prod geslom "Obrana i čast" protiv koncerta srpske pjevačice Lepe Brene, koji bi se trebao održati 13. lipnja u Areni Zagreb.

Branitelji su pozvali građane na bojkot tog koncerta te su danas do 22 sata organizirali potpisivanje peticije koju će proslijediti državnim tijelima.

Predstavnci udruga dragovoljaca Domovinskog rata dijelili su fotografije pjevačice Fahrete Jahić, udane Živojinović, poznatije kao Lepa Brena, u odori vojske Republike Srpske u kojoj se slikala 1993. godine u Brčkom. Poslije je navodno izjavila da je morala odjenuti tu odoru da bi spasila oca.

Predsjednica NDH Slavica Hruškar rekla je da je održavanje tog koncerta političko pitanje o tome dokle su stigli hrvatska kultura i obrazovanje, pri čemu je dodala da se "hrvatski političari i 'kulturnjaci' ne usude okrenuti prema zapadu, kojega se boje".

Istaknula je kako ne mogu prihvatiti Lepu Brenu u Zagrebu dok se u pulskoj Areni zabranjuje nastup jednog branitelja - Marka Perkovića Thompsona. "Da smo se razišli bez žrtava, bilo bi drukčije", dodala je Hruškar.

Najavljeni koncert osudili su i predstavnici drugih braniteljskih i stradalničkih udruga, a predsjednik Udruge branitelja, invalida i udovica koprivničke Podravke Mladen Pavković rekao je da razgovarao s organizatorima koncerta kako bi se dogovorili o uplaćivanju novca za djecu branitelja ili o otkazivanju koncerta. "Željeli smo da Lepa Brena i organizatori koncerta shvate da još nije vrijeme za organiziranje takvog koncerta", istaknuo je.

Old June 8th, 2009 #14
George Witzgall

Quote:

YouTube - Bojkot koncerta Lepe Brene u Zetri: Spot Lepa Brena - Ljubav je... (SPOT SA UNIFORMOM)

YouTube - Lepa Brena - Četnikušo ne trebaš nam (Bojkot koncerta Lepe Brene u Zetri)

Muslims dont like Brena....

ZAGREB, CROATIA – Lepa Brena, one of the most popular singers from the region of the former Yugoslavia, is negotiating with Croatian Homeland Defence War soldiers for her concert, to take place in Zagreb’s Arena, be a humanitarian one, the HIT network reported.

Homeland War soldiers proposed an interesting solution

As Lepa Brena is preparing for her concert in Zagreb, people opposing her performing in Croatia’s capital for the first time since the war are getting louder. A Facebook group “STOP to Lepa Brena in Croatia” has been opened and has so far gathered more than 30,000 members. Their goal is to gather 100,000 people.
Several days ago, the Homeland Defence War soldiers from Podravka suggested that the Serbian singer pay the proceeds of her concert announced for June 13 into a charity for the children of Croatian soldiers who were killed in the war.

- Regarding the soldiers’ association and their suggestion, we spoke to them and negotiations about whether the concert will be humanitarian or not are underway – Dzenana Zuber said on behalf of the organisers of the concert.

UBIUDR has no knowledge of how Brena reacted to their request

Mladen Pavkovic from the Association of Homeland War Soldiers, Invalids and Widows (UBIUDR) from Koprivnica confirmed to us that Lepa Brena had been sent a request to make the concert in Zagreb’s Arena humanitarian.

- We sent the request to Lepa Brena, that is, to the organisers of the concert, but we have still received no reply. We still know nothing about the negotiations – Pavkovic told us.

He will meet the organisers of Brena’s concert on Monday when he will get the answer to the request the association sent to Brena. The request for a humanitarian concert caused quite a stir. Some support the association in their attempt to reach an agreement with Brena that she pay the money from the tickets for her concert to the children of killed Homeland War soldiers, while others are harshly against it.

STOP to Lepa Brena in Croatia

- I have received more than 200 e-mails and I have to say there are various. Some support us, while some say in a derogative way that they don’t want any money from Brena – Mladen Pavkovic told us.

The organisers do not want to reveal what Lepa Brena said about the association’s suggestion until everything is arranged. And as she is preparing for her concert in Zagreb, people opposing her performing in Croatia’s capital for the first time since the war are getting louder. A Facebook group “STOP to Lepa Brena in Croatia” has been opened and has so far gathered more than 30,000 members. Their goal is to gather 100,000 people
we gotta stop trhis young lady. her vids are tacky as all hell.

btw, all modern music not made in america, uk, ireland, and canada will be banned in a white world.

Old June 8th, 2009 #15
bmwbiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
we gotta stop trhis young lady. her vids are tacky as all hell.
She isn't young any more..i think that she is old like Madona..old granny...

What you think about this guy he is Brena's idol: Nikola Tesla

he looks handsome guy....

Old June 8th, 2009 #16
Heks
SrbIN

Talking

Quote:

Bajkeru pocinjes me zabrinjavat

Old June 8th, 2009 #17
bmwbiker

Quote:
Bajkeru pocinjes me zabrinjavat

ma pecam budalu...taj ti je peškirić...baš me zanima šta će reć....nemoj se ti brinit....

Old June 8th, 2009 #18
George Witzgall

Quote:

yeah, I like Tesla. what can I say, I'm a physicist.

Old June 9th, 2009 #19
bmwbiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
yeah, I like Tesla. what can I say, I'm a physicist.
Tesla was son of Serbian preacher and his mama was Croatian....he never was married or have girl, quite intresting guy...

He lived in hotels all his life, he loved gambling, and always he was alone....some say that he was gay...

Thread