Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 23rd, 2006 #1
Action Alert

Default Willy T. Ribbs rips NASCAR

Nigger has-been Indy 500 also-ran rips NASCAR, talks about the White Girl.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont....123a22a5.html

Quote:
"When I raced, there was no such thing as a diversity program. I think that's just a public relations program," Ribbs said. "I think NASCAR, they have to take a look at themselves in the mirror and ask what do they want. ...

"You're not a big player until all people can compete in the sport. Imagine a LeBron [James] or a Shaquille [O'Neal] behind the wheel? But they're not ready emotionally for it."

Ramsey Poston, a NASCAR spokesman, cited the diversity program established under chairman Brian France.

He pointed to the Drive for Diversity program, which works toward increasing involvement by minority drivers at the grassroots level; a scholarship named for pioneering black driver Wendell Scott; and a partnership with historically black colleges and universities and the U.S. Department of Labor to get more minority professionals involved.

"NASCAR is very proud of the steps it is taking to broaden the appeal of the sport on and off the track," Poston said. "While we are not where we want to be, we believe the steps we are taking are real and making a difference."
Quote:
"I'm a Danica fan. Along with having super talent, she's got the right people behind her with the right equipment."
Sho-nuff!

Old May 23rd, 2006 #2
White Winger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Alert
Nigger has-been Indy 500 also-ran rips NASCAR, talks about the White Girl.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont....123a22a5.html

Sho-nuff!

Oh,I'm sorrrrrr-ry,willy....did your so-called race/people invent the automobile?Did you?No,you did not.

Could your so-called race/people ever have invented the automobile?Ummmmmm,no.

Therefore,did your so-called race/people invent automobile racing in the first place?nnnnnnnnnnn-no.

Therefore,you have absolutely no fucking right to niggerbitch and niggerwhine about being excluded or anything like that,because you have no right to even be part of something your so-called race/people never could have invented in a trillion years;If The White Race never exists,then the automobile never exists,either.

Makes perfect sense,doesn't it?Oh,forgot - niggers don't have anything even close to approaching common sense or perspective,and never will.

Last edited by White Winger; May 26th, 2006 at 03:22 PM.

Old May 23rd, 2006 #3
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

I noticed that they left out the little part about Ribbs running
over/killing a White track worker in Vancouver in the early 90's.
Yeah, we need more niggers driving 200 MPH.
who do not adequately realize the irritations they inflict."
- H.G. Wells (November 11, 1933)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old May 25th, 2006 #4
foreverfree

Re Willy's Danica quote... I miss Sarah Fisher. Tastier eye candy.:-(

John

Old May 26th, 2006 #5
Ironguard1940

Default Sounds like a hate crime to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimInCO
Well now, we can't have all those White race fans knowing what a reckless nigger BBQ Ribbs is behind the wheel, now can we? Just like we can't have all those White people knowing how many crimes niggers commit against those same White people, now can we???

Old May 26th, 2006 #6
marcusp
Had Enough?

Default Too Dumb to Drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimInCO
I don't follow racing, but I know any wreck that a nigger is involved in is most likely caused by them. They make up about 12% of our population, but I promise they cause far more than 12% of the wrecks. I've seen too many of them wheeled into the ER.

Old May 26th, 2006 #7
TwistedCross
Smart Ass White Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusp
They make up about 12% of our population, but I promise they cause far more than 12% of the wrecks. I've seen too many of them wheeled into the ER.
And as we all know, a disproportional amount of jail time and arrests.

I sense a health care worker in our midst. I spent a few years as an EMT. Saw a lot of Mexicans with back pain, imaginary knee pain etc..

Welcome to VNN

Thread