VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 16th, 2009 #101
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
Here are some facts
1. Catholic church has begun a TON of anti-European wars and genocides especially in Eastern Europe.

3. The Catholic church has more money, stolen from peasantry, than all the valuables of America's 5 companies PUT TOGETHER.
4. The Catholic church prohibited washing of any sort in Western Europe for a significant amount of time. Black death is a direct result of the filth the Catholic church had spread.5. The Crusades resulted in numerous deaths of Europe's best with very little profit .
Is that what they are teaching in Mother Russia? What an ignorant faggot you are! Stop talking shit. Obviously you still sort of believe in the Orthodox Church, otherwise you wouldn't give a shit if people talked bad about it. I've never in my life heard an atheist who was so obviously not an atheist.

Old April 16th, 2009 #102
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caoimhghain View Post
Is that what they are teaching in Mother Russia? What an ignorant faggot you are! Stop talking shit. Obviously you still sort of believe in the Orthodox Church, otherwise you wouldn't give a shit if people talked bad about it. I've never in my life heard an atheist who was so obviously not an atheist.
No it's just that I dislike the Catholic church above all other Christian sects for all the facts listed above, all of which are easily proven if you want me to do it for the umpteenth time (As well as the "origins" of the Bible and its main hero) . The Orthodox church never committed atrocities on the scale the Catholic Church did so yes I am more lenient towards it but I am even more lenient towards Vedic people and Odinists, so what? Towards semitic religions I am an atheist, towards normal religions I am a non-theist who has no qualms against them.

Old April 16th, 2009 #103
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

Whatever. Sounds like pandering to me, mate.

Old April 17th, 2009 #104
Heks
SrbIN

Quote:
You can but can I count on you not to stop with just Alboturks?
Yes you can! Brothers in Arms!

Old April 17th, 2009 #105
Mark Kerpolt

Caoimhghain, are you a Celtic nationalist? Obviously not, because the Avars — the ancestors of the “Croats” — basically ethno-racially cleansed the indigenous Celts from Pannonia. Plus, Serbs have Celtic heritage; Beograd (Belgrade, the capital of Serbia) started out as a Celtic city. I've seen Serbians being very favorable to it, all the Serbians I've known aren't spiteful or resentful to Celts or the Irish even.

Quote:
Belgrade (Serbian: Београд, Beograd) is the capital and largest city of Serbia. The city lies on two international waterways, at the confluence of the Sava and Danube rivers, where the Pannonian Plain meets the Balkan Peninsula. With a population of 1,630,000 (official estimate 2007), Belgrade is the largest city in the territory of the former Yugoslavia, second largest city on the Danube river and the third largest in Southeastern Europe, after Istanbul and Athens.

(..)

One of the oldest cities in Europe, with archeological finds tracing settlements as early as the 6th millennium BC, Belgrade's wider city area was the birthplace of the largest prehistoric culture of Europe, the Vinča culture. The city was discovered by the Greeks, founded and named by the Celts (White City, name it still bears), awarded city rights by the Romans before it was permanently settled by White Serbs from the 600s onwards. As a strategic key, the city was battled over in 115 international conflicts and razed to the ground 44 times since the ancient period by countless armies of the East and West.

The whole issue with Croatia isn't about religion to begin with, but rather about a mongrel people descended from an ‘Eurasiatic’ tribe (Avars) and their support for NATO/EU and their love for the disgusting fucking Bosnian/Bosniak and Albanian shitskins.

Old April 17th, 2009 #106
UND

Listen pussy Eurvipro...Belgrad was center of Avars Empires...and serbs were their slaves first they camed in belgrad and found that city and later invaded our lands.

Second...serbs (tajakistan peolle) always were againt europeans...they first foght againt Byzantines and later againt Balcan people together with turks.

You supporst serbs because you are themself mongrel shitskin from Iran-Tajakistan.

Old April 17th, 2009 #107
Mark Kerpolt

Wild guess, but by “Eurvipro” you're addressing me right? As for “Tajakistan,” is that in Albania? I'm not an Albanian, dear shitskin.

Old April 18th, 2009 #108
UND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euvipro View Post
Wild guess, but by “Eurvipro” you're addressing me right? As for “Tajakistan,” is that in Albania? I'm not an Albanian, dear shitskin.
Ok lower race mongrel shit...dont cry EUAhmadinejad ..

please dont mention my country because you can make dirty from your smelly, right? EUAhmadinejad ?

Old April 18th, 2009 #109
Mark Kerpolt

Say what you want about the anti-Jew Ahmadinežād, but he's Whiter than most Albanians I've ever seen. And at least he's a Muslim of honor, loathing the dirty kike; something that can't be said of you Ottoman shitstain “Albanian” sub-animals. Yes, that's right, you fucking monkeys aren't even proper Muslims. You're just worthless at everything.

Now for the dogs of the Amerikenyans and “Israelis,” shitstains of the Ottomans... I present you the... Albanians.

Last edited by Mark Kerpolt; April 18th, 2009 at 01:25 PM.

Old April 18th, 2009 #110
Robert Bandanza
Banned

Talking

UNDies forgot what I told him when he disappeared before. It really did scare him away. I cannot find the thread, but perhaps someone else can find it via search. No, I am not being lazy because I have tried several times finding it.

Old April 20th, 2009 #111
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euvipro View Post
Caoimhghain, are you a Celtic nationalist?
No.
Quote:
Obviously not,
Why ask if you already know the answer?
Quote:
because the Avars — the ancestors of the “Croats” — basically ethno-racially cleansed the indigenous Celts from Pannonia.
So should Italians and Greeks hate us because we sacked their capitals and massacared them 2,400 years ago?
Quote:
Plus, Serbs have Celtic heritage; Beograd (Belgrade, the capital of Serbia) started out as a Celtic city. I've seen Serbians being very favorable to it, all the Serbians I've known aren't spiteful or resentful to Celts or the Irish even.
More power to them.

Quote:
The whole issue with Croatia isn't about religion to begin with
Did I say it was?
Quote:
but rather about a mongrel people descended from an ‘Eurasiatic’ tribe (Avars) and their support for NATO/EU and their love for the disgusting fucking Bosnian/Bosniak and Albanian shitskins.
Well, I guess I'm a race traitor then, because I cast my lot with Croats.

Old April 21st, 2009 #112
Mark Kerpolt

Cumstain,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caoimhghain View Post
No. Why ask if you already know the answer?
To make this point, as you put it here:
Quote:
I'm a race traitor (..) I cast my lot with Croats.

Old April 21st, 2009 #113
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

Uh oh! Ya caught me Shylo...I mean Sherlock! Damn- nothing gets past you!

Old May 22nd, 2009 #114
psychologicalshock
Banned

Bumping the only good thread in the Croatia section.

Old May 22nd, 2009 #115
Serbian

Talking

Quote:
Bumping the only good thread in the Croatia section.
ha ha you really love 'stirring the pot' dont you?

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old May 22nd, 2009 #116
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

Old May 27th, 2009 #117
R.W.
(>".")> pew pew

I am a Croat, but i kinda like this thread. I like when a person is capable of making a good joke

Since i see a russian member having a jolly good time here, i think i should help him with having even more fun, so let me...please

Quote:
A significant number of historians consider the oppression of Rus' by the Mongols to be the major cause of what is sometimes called "the East-West gap" - approximately 200 years delay in introducing major social, political and economical reforms and scientific innovations in Russia comparing to Western Europe. Specifically, the isolation from the West may have caused Russia's later non-involvement in the Renaissance, the Protestant Reformation, and failure to develop a middle class.[6]Some argue that the yoke had a severe destructive influence on the delicate system of unwritten laws regulating everyday life of society. For instance, Valeriya Novodvorskaya mentions that the death penalty, long-term imprisonment and tortures had not existed in Rus' before the Mongols invaded the country. Over half the population of Rus may have died during the Mongol invasions.[7] However, Colin McEvedy (Atlas of World Population History, 1978) estimates the population of Russia-in-Europe dropped from 7.5 million prior to the invasion to 7 million afterwards.[8]

The period of Mongol rule over Russia included significant cultural and interpersonal contacts between the Russian and Mongolian ruling classes. By 1450, the Tatar language had become fashionable in the court of the Grand Prince of Moscow, Vasily II, who was accused of excessive love of the Tatars and their speech.[9] Many Russian boyar (noble) families traced their descent from the Mongols or Tatars, including Veliaminov-Zernov, Godunov, Arseniev and Bakhmetev. In a survey of Russian noble families of the 17th century, over 15% of the Russian noble families had Tatar or Oriental origins. [10] In the religious sphere, St. Paphnutius of Borovsk was the grandson of a Mongol baskak, or tax collector, while a nephew of khan Bergai of the Golden Horde converted to Christianity and became known as the monk St. Peter Tsarevich of the Horde

go russians go

Old May 27th, 2009 #118
R.W.
(>".")> pew pew

Quote:
No it's just that I dislike the Catholic church above all other Christian sects for all the facts listed above, all of which are easily proven if you want me to do it for the umpteenth time (As well as the "origins" of the Bible and its main hero) . The Orthodox church never committed atrocities on the scale the Catholic Church did so yes I am more lenient towards it but I am even more lenient towards Vedic people and Odinists, so what? Towards semitic religions I am an atheist, towards normal religions I am a non-theist who has no qualms against them.
Like when Serb were vessels to Ottomans and had a deal where they are helping Turks in order to be allowed by Turks to spread Orthodox faith on Catholic grounds?
Where Orthodox Serbs at Battle of Nicopoli fought side by side with Turks against European Crusaders, against white Europeans.
Where Orthodox Serbs allied them selves with Turks, Arabs against Whites and slaughtered White Europeans?
Are you talking about Orthodox Serbs burned Catholic Churches in 40's and 90's?
Are you talking about people of Orthodox faith that came up and brought Communism upon Europe?

gtfo...

Tags
avars, foibe, turks

Thread