VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 26th, 2012 #81
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
So says the one who has/want's to fuck 16yr old little girls.
Well, you know I'm straight; I don't care for older women because they look too much like men.

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; September 26th, 2012 at 09:18 PM.

Old September 26th, 2012 #82
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Of course, that's the trouble: faggots simply WILL NOT keep their abominable filth out of straight faces. To see exactly what kind of public atmosphere turd-spelunkers long to create all over the White world, simply look at the "street festivals" the shirt-lifters of San Fagcisco's Castro District produce (and which the judenpresse sanitize in order to desensitize Normals): franks, beans & buns openly displayed; Jesus dildos up hairy stinkholes; broad daylight bone-broomings as kwaps stand around smiling stoopidly, rather than tazing, macing & clubbing with abandon.
Of course I've seen those pics for Up Your Alley, or whatever the fuck it's called. Someone usually posts pics of the event on this forum every year. And I would be inclined to agree it's outrageous, except for one weird thing: as far as I've seen, the only folks who complain about the event are "outsiders"; I don't know of any complaints from the locals - probably because everyone living within a mile of the alley actually participates in it.

My conclusion is that it is basically a private party/nude orgy rather than an actual public block party. The weird thing is I guess the city supplies cops for the event - if I were living in San Francisco I would demand that the participants refund the city for the cost, since clearly it isn't a public event that can be enjoyed by everybody.

Any rate, if I heard complaints from the locals, I would be sympathetic and angry about it. But I don't, so it's pretty much a non-issue for me.

Old September 26th, 2012 #83
George Witzgall

Actually, I take that back. There was one local group, I can't remember exactly.. some Bay Area activist group; I seem to recall they were mainly comprised of ascetic fags (kinda ironic). But yeah, they were protesting this event.

Old September 26th, 2012 #84
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Of course I've seen those pics for Up Your Alley, or whatever the fuck it's called. Someone usually posts pics of the event on this forum every year. And I would be inclined to agree it's outrageous, except for one weird thing: as far as I've seen, the only folks who complain about the event are "outsiders"; I don't know of any complaints from the locals - probably because everyone living within a mile of the alley actually participates in it.

My conclusion is that it is basically a private party/nude orgy rather than an actual public block party. The weird thing is I guess the city supplies cops for the event - if I were living in San Francisco I would demand that the participants refund the city for the cost, since clearly it isn't a public event that can be enjoyed by everybody.

Any rate, if I heard complaints from the locals, I would be sympathetic and angry about it. But I don't, so it's pretty much a non-issue for me.
The plain fact is the bastards do it on public streets. That should be absolutely verboten and, if the ban is violated, mercilessly crushed.

Faggot filth - if it's to be conducted anywhere at all - must be "adults" only, and behind securely locked & barred closet doors.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old September 26th, 2012 #85
Pat Bateman

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Of course, that's the trouble: faggots simply WILL NOT keep their abominable filth out of straight faces. To see exactly what kind of public atmosphere turd-spelunkers long to create all over the White world, simply look at the "street festivals" the shirt-lifters of San Fagcisco's Castro District produce (and which the judenpresse sanitize in order to desensitize Normals): franks, beans & buns openly displayed; Jesus dildos up hairy stinkholes; broad daylight bone-broomings as kwaps stand around smiling stoopidly, rather than tazing, macing & clubbing with abandon.
Beautiful.
Better than Joseph Wambaugh.
Better than James Ellroy.

Old September 27th, 2012 #86
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins
They both need braces.

Juvenile or not, teeth like belong to a calcutta hobo aren't sexually attractive.

*shiver*

Tags
big queer, chick-fil-a, cowardice

Thread