Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 15th, 2009 #21
Kievsky

Hey OSF!

Good to see you around! VNNF has been home for me since 2003, but it's only a few other people here worth hanging around for. Don't leave, guys!

VOR doesn't have a message board, does it? It's just comments. Great radio shows though.

Anyway, I can't wait for your latest movie, OSF. Hope you are well.

Old March 15th, 2009 #22
Rab4
Banned

Good topic with great ideas! If you have to ditch them, make sure you leave them with the tab! A little dine n' dash would make the evening worthwhile at that point!

Old March 15th, 2009 #23
WhiteMan4WhiteLand
TNB Connoisseur

Great story and insight. 100% true.

I've written about this before at VNN. A woman like this guy is talking about is a lost cause. She's a hollowed out shell of a woman, she might as well be walking around with a strap on dildo in her pants whipping it out and smacking white men over the head with it to get off.

Old March 15th, 2009 #24
Wagner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
Good to see you around! VNNF has been home for me since 2003, but it's only a few other people here worth hanging around for. Don't leave, guys!

VOR doesn't have a message board, does it? It's just comments. Great radio shows though.
We also have the Podblanc forum http://podblanc.com/forum/index.php and they have ZERO TOLERANCE for antis, fags, and trolls. The only problem is that there is also ZERO activity. If the disaffected good posters moved over to podblanc, it would grow like wildfire.

Old March 15th, 2009 #25
Pixi
resident psycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
In short, women are pretty much useless for anything other than screwing and having children.
Does that mean we're off the hook when it comes to cooking and cleaning?

Old March 15th, 2009 #26
Eilert
Blood Snob

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixi View Post

LOL. Nice one, Pixi.

The day any of the woman-bashers at VNNF show a FRACTION of the guts that Kathy Ainsworth did, I'll stop countering their silly, divisive remarks.

Old March 15th, 2009 #27
Eilert
Blood Snob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post

...my father owns the Everyone Loves Raymond DVD collection, so this confirmed he is a pussy.
WOW. That's certainly a drag.

If it's any consolation, my mom has traveled to Israel. You're not alone, kinsman.

Old March 15th, 2009 #28
Joe_J.
Radio active

Eilert, hope the original story didn't seem like generic woman bashing to you. The writer was telling the truth.

Old March 15th, 2009 #29
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
I also forgot to mention that I hate broads who are funnier and wittier than me.

Old March 15th, 2009 #30
WhiteMan4WhiteLand
TNB Connoisseur

Most liberal cunts have absolutely NO sense of humor. Compliment?

Old March 15th, 2009 #31
Karl Von Clausewitz!
Banned

This is why you should always carry a remote with you when you go out with a woman you do not know. In the event she starts blabbing on about some nonsense she heard on Dr. Phil or Opera or her favourite Series, you can simply take the remote out and start pushing the up and down buttons.

If she asks what it is you're doing, tell her that you're changing the channel since you're tired of watching Operah or some such rubbish. Or you can press the off button, and inform her that the reason you went out was because you were tired of hearing the TV blab on about nonsense.

Old March 15th, 2009 #32
Eilert
Blood Snob

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post

Eilert, hope the original story didn't seem like generic woman bashing to you.
It didn't. In fact, I could identify with the writer. It was some of the comments posted in RESPONSE to the story that seemed like generic woman-bashing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post

The writer was telling the truth.
I undertand that. I happen to agree with much of what he said. I've encountered similar women on many occasions. He did paint with a rather broad (as it were) brush, though.

Old March 15th, 2009 #33
WhiteMan4WhiteLand
TNB Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Von Clausewitz! View Post
This is why you should always carry a remote with you when you go out with a woman you do not know. In the event she starts blabbing on about some nonsense she heard on Dr. Phil or Opera or her favourite Series, you can simply take the remote out and start pushing the up and down buttons.

If she asks what it is you're doing, tell her that you're changing the channel since you're tired of watching Operah or some such rubbish. Or you can press the off button, and inform her that the reason you went out was because you were tired of hearing the TV blab on about nonsense.
I wish I had a remote to turn off all the blabbering nonsense sticking up for women that goes on after anything negative is said about any one of them.

Old March 15th, 2009 #34
Pixi
resident psycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Von Clausewitz! View Post
Or, if she's attractive, you could just push the mute button. Then you get the eye candy without the noise pollution.

Old March 15th, 2009 #35
Julian Lüchow

Talking Heh.

Quote:
Or, if she's attractive, you could just push the mute button. Then you get the eye candy without the noise pollution.
Hey, I've known that trick for a long time! I don't watch TV that often though.

Old March 15th, 2009 #36
A.S.
Diligence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
Because most women think they know everything. I think it's written into their DNA, kind of like webbed feet or a surpurfulous third nipple. The younger females aren't so bad as they know it's pretty much a given they're empty headed morons but the over 30 crowd, wow! Talk about a lifetime of Marxist prop and talmudvision coming to fruition. The older they get the more they think they know. But the reality is they're still empty headed idiots. Maybe it's because they are so easily swayed by what they consider, authority. Whether it be cops, judges, teachers or the jews media, women will believe it...and then tell you in no uncertain terms why you should believe it. Add to this horrible mix the fact women have this innate ability to fuck shit up. That is, not being able to identify problems and solve them quickly makes the vast majority of females nothing more than adult children with tits.

Women also have this crazy notion that they have to conform. How many times have us guys seen a woman walk into a social setting and completely change her mannerisms and beliefs to the group think. Like they have joined a fuckin cult or something. It's amazing to watch when a woman you know expresses certain beliefs in some situations and then does a complete 180 in others depending on who and how many people are involved.

And what's up with the shiny baubles? I have yet to figure this out. I have seen women and know women who are simple captivated by bracelets, necklaces and various other glittering objects, staring at them intently for great lengths of time completely memorized. To me, looking at jewelry in a mall display case for hours on end is about exciting as watching a taffy pulling machine.

In short, women are pretty much useless for anything other than screwing and having children.

Thanks man, I haven't laughed that hard in quite some time. I think you're right for the most part. But women can't help what they are, it's biology. It's in their nature to conform to what they perceive as the 'norm'.

To be honest, I love women, when they're not completely tainted and screwed up with jew ideas. But these days the jew has fucked things up so bad with them that it's almost enough to make you go nuts. That's the idea of course, to drive White men nuts... the jew must be really pleased with the mess he's made of our women.

Sadly, this situation will not be fixed unless there is complete and total White victory via a VERY bloody and destructive revolution.

Last edited by A.S.; March 15th, 2009 at 09:56 PM.

Old March 15th, 2009 #37
Tulpar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilert View Post
generic woman-bashing.
You are a male, so why should you care about "woman-bashing"?

We shall follow the voice of our VNNF's Grand Wizard:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
Wow. A woman who can think. You don't see that every decade.
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=46887

Tags
liberal white bitches

Thread