Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 2nd, 2021 #1
Mick Walker
Banned

Default At Least 38,000 Girls and Women in Sweden are Genitally-Mutilated, Survey Estimates

In the survey, the excruciatingly painful and previously unfamiliar process in Scandinavia was called a lifelong trauma and a disaster, whose consequences may include difficulty sleeping, anxiety, and low self-esteem.

There are at least 38,000 genitally-mutilated girls and women living in Sweden, the National Board of Health and Welfare has*estimated, sounding the alarm over the dangerous lack of knowledge within the healthcare sector about this issue, unknown in the Nordic country barely decades ago.

Because it is girls between the ages of 4 and 14 who are exposed to genital mutilation, the National Board of Health and Welfare stressed the importance of preventive work at the pre-school and school level. However, barely 28 percent of school nurses and 45 percent of youth clinics work preventively against female genital mutilation.
More here...

https://sputniknews.com/20211102/at-...090405707.html

Sorry I did a search but couldn't find a thread to put this in.
Delete if need too.

Old November 2nd, 2021 #2
Gladiatrix

These are Muslim girls. It is mostly Somalis there.

By the way, genital mutilation is not really a Muslim thing. It's an African thing. I have read some of the non-Muslims there do this savagery. They don't do this in Iran, Pakistan, Indonesia or any Arab country not in northern Africa.

Old November 5th, 2021 #3
Longbaugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post

By the way, genital mutilation is not really a Muslim thing. It's an African thing. I have read some of the non-Muslims there do this savagery. They don't do this in Iran, Pakistan, Indonesia or any Arab country not in northern Africa.

All of this is true.

Thread