VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old 1 Week Ago #1
alex revision

alex revision
Default Trans-Identified Male Now A Senior Leader at Girl Guides UK

Trans-Identified Male Now A Senior Leader at Girl Guides UK

22 Nov 2021

Girl Guide's U.K outfit has faced its fair share of scrutiny in recent years over its "inclusive" policies allowing males to join the organization, but recent revelations show a biological male has now taken a senior position with the girl's group.

Monica Sulley, a male who identifies as a woman, became the lead Commissioner for the Southwell division of Girl Guides U.K, known there as Girlguiding, in July of this year.

https://4w.pub/trans-identified-male...irl-guides-uk/

Old 1 Week Ago #2
Colin Jordan

Colin Jordan

Even worse, there's an Indian chap called Mridul Wadhwa who's in charge of Edinburgh Rape Crisis Centre

Protests after trans woman hired as chief executive of Edinburgh Rape Crisis centre

Old 1 Week Ago #3
Griff Mickin

Griff Mickin
Default Sex on legs

Has anyone got vids or pics of this sick fucking pervert vermin that I want to hit with a cricket bat because I am NOT A PERVERTin his Guides uniform filthy scum.
Maybe someone could Photoshop him holding a riding crop or a thick leather belt.

Old 1 Week Ago #4
U. Dunrouse

U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex revision View Post
Trans-Identified Male Now A Senior Leader at Girl Guides UK

"Liked by Goldberg." How surprising…

Old 1 Week Ago #5
bradfromjoeford

bradfromjoeford

The mind boggles. I'm just glad there was nothing like that going on back in the 70s, when andy and I were in the Brownies together. Our unit (22nd Lambeth) used to meet every Thursday night in the Methodist Church in Jeffreys Road London SW4. Such fond memories I have. The uniform had a lovely silky feel to it.

Old 1 Week Ago #6
Griff Mickin

Griff Mickin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfromjoeford View Post
The mind boggles. I'm just glad there was nothing like that going on back in the 70s, when andy and I were in the Brownies together. Our unit (22nd Lambeth) used to meet every Thursday night in the Methodist Church in Jeffreys Road London SW4. Such fond memories I have. The uniform had a lovely silky feel to it.
My troop were forced to wear those horrible blue knickers that were always baggy and slipping down.
I went back to Cubs after a couple of weeks so I could get back in to my nice tight red silk panties with the Lacy /frilly bits that I got from Tesco for my old mum.
3 pairs for a fiver probably double that now.I wouldn't know cos Im not a pervert and buy all my panties on line from China.

Old 1 Week Ago #7
bradfromjoeford

bradfromjoeford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff Mickin View Post
My troop were forced to wear those horrible blue knickers that were always baggy and slipping down.
I went back to Cubs after a couple of weeks so I could get back in to my nice tight red silk panties with the Lacy /frilly bits that I got from Tesco for my old mum.
3 pairs for a fiver probably double that now.I wouldn't know cos Im not a pervert and buy all my panties on line from China.
Well you know me. I get my red PVC boots and rubber dresses off Ebay, but some slag never returned em....

Old 1 Week Ago #8
bradfromjoeford

bradfromjoeford

Quote:
Just come across a pic of our Brownie leader from back then. She was such a lovely woman. She was involved with prisoner outreach - writing letters and that sort of thing.....

https://postimg.cc/5HZZWLJh

Old 1 Week Ago #9
Gladiatrix

Gladiatrix

Most of these tranny freaks are sexually attracted to women/girls. Anybody remember this kike? He also targeted immigrant women with his demand for ball sack waxing.

"A trans activist who gained notoriety for attempting to force beauticians to wax their balls and penis is now arranging a swimming session for girls as young as 12 where parents will not be allowed to be present.

Yes, really.

Jessica Yaniv, who was born a man, has filed complaints with the British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal against fifteen female aestheticians for their refusal to wax her male genitalia.

The controversy prompted comedian Ricky Gervais to wade into the debate.

“How did we get to the point where women are having to fight for the right to choose whether they wax some big old hairy cock & balls or not? It is not a human right to have your meat & 2 veg polished,” tweeted Gervais, who was accused of “transphobia” for defending a woman’s right not to wax male genitalia.

But the situation gets even more bizarre.

Yaniv has now organized a “youth all bodies swim” event at the Al Anderson Memorial Pool in Langley, British Columbia. The promotional material for the event states, “Parents and/or caregivers are not permitted in the event”.

This has caused widespread concern because Yaniv previously made comments described by some as “perverted” about naked girls getting changed in locker rooms.

“If there’s like 30 girls in the change rooms, how many of them would you say are out there changing freely with their vaginas and tits out?” asked Yaniv in one post."

https://summit.news/2019/07/22/trans...to-be-present/

Old 1 Week Ago #10
bradfromjoeford

bradfromjoeford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Most of these tranny freaks are sexually attracted to women/girls. Anybody remember this kike? He also targeted immigrant women with his demand for ball sack waxing.

"A trans activist who gained notoriety for attempting to force beauticians to wax their balls and penis is now arranging a swimming session for girls as young as 12 where parents will not be allowed to be present.

Yes, really.

Jessica Yaniv, who was born a man, has filed complaints with the British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal against fifteen female aestheticians for their refusal to wax her male genitalia.

The controversy prompted comedian Ricky Gervais to wade into the debate.

“How did we get to the point where women are having to fight for the right to choose whether they wax some big old hairy cock & balls or not? It is not a human right to have your meat & 2 veg polished,” tweeted Gervais, who was accused of “transphobia” for defending a woman’s right not to wax male genitalia.

But the situation gets even more bizarre.

Yaniv has now organized a “youth all bodies swim” event at the Al Anderson Memorial Pool in Langley, British Columbia. The promotional material for the event states, “Parents and/or caregivers are not permitted in the event”.

This has caused widespread concern because Yaniv previously made comments described by some as “perverted” about naked girls getting changed in locker rooms.

“If there’s like 30 girls in the change rooms, how many of them would you say are out there changing freely with their vaginas and tits out?” asked Yaniv in one post."

https://summit.news/2019/07/22/trans...to-be-present/
I prefer Veet. It's cheaper and can be used at home.

Old 1 Week Ago #11
Colin Jordan

Colin Jordan

Quote:
I prefer Veet. It's cheaper and can be used at home.
You can’t beat a BIC razor with a bit of imperial leather to tackle the jungle. Can leave you feeling sore afterwards though

Old 1 Week Ago #12
bradfromjoeford

bradfromjoeford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin Jordan View Post
You can’t beat a BIC razor with a bit of imperial leather to tackle the jungle. Can leave you feeling sore afterwards though
I tried it once but it took all the heads of my spots, before they were ready to be popped.

Thread