Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 28th, 2012 #2601
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Where Is Our Resident Unterwhigger?

Our resident Unterwhigger -JC will duplicate this video of Steele's latest propaganda puff peace. The Video is from 2002 which is seven years before he went crazy from aorta surgery. Note also the bogus aspect of the hate phone calls. The female caller accuses the Steele children and his wife of being Jews and Negro lovers. In this speech in Atlanta, Steele shows the sharp mind that he once had, although his persecution complex does come out. These hate calls from ten years ago are irrelevant to the current case.

Of course, Cyndi has her hand out again. You should not give them a cent more until they publish a complete audit of where the $120,000 of his supporter's money went which was squandered on a now disbarred lawyer. The latter has pleaded guilty to mail fraud and faces 45 years in Federal prison.
--------
[img]
[/img]

Witness to the Persecution - The Plot to Silence Edgar Steele - Part 2 of 4

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; May 28th, 2012 at 12:37 AM. Reason: typo

Old May 28th, 2012 #2602
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Steele's Scum Sucking Lawyer Pleads Guilty

Steele's scum sucking lawyer has just pleaded guilty to three Federal counts involving mail fraud. He would make the perfect cell mate for Steele. It is another proof that Steele was crazy since he did not fire this fool in the middle of the trial and take over his own defense. McAllister faces 45 years in prison. Our Unterwhigger -JC will duplicate this post.

Quote:

http://www.bizjournals.com/denver/ne...ee-counts.html

Attorney pleads guilty to three counts
Denver Business Journal by Heather Draper, Reporter
Date: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 5:49pm MDT

Former Denver criminal-defense attorney Robert T. McAllister, 62, pleaded guilty Thursday to two counts of conspiracy to commit financial fraud and one count of bankruptcy fraud.

In his plea, McAllister admitted that from 2006 to 2011, he and others conspired to obtain wire transfers totaling more than $1 million in a scheme to obtain funds that were subject to a temporary restraining order entered by a U.S. district judge in Missouri, according to a news release from U.S. Attorney Barry Grissom of the District of Kansas. They were then going to use that money for a down payment in a real estate transaction on a house in Clark in northwest Colorado, the release said.

Prosecutors from Grissom’s office are serving as special counsel on the case, which was filed in U.S. District Court in Denver. Sentencing is set for Sept. 14. McAllister faces a maximum penalty of 20 years in federal prison and a fine up to $250,000 on each of the conspiracy counts, and a maximum penalty of five years and a fine up to $250,000 on the bankruptcy fraud count.

As part of the conspiracy, McAllister embezzled funds from a client that he had agreed to hold in trust in an interest-bearing account, Grissom’s news release said. He transferred the stolen funds into accounts he and another conspirator controlled and into an account belonging to a title company. Part of the money was applied to a down payment on the Clark residence.

To cover up the fact McAllister had embezzled client funds, he prepared a series of phony bank statements to give the impression the clients’ money was safe and earning interest, according to the news release.

In March 2011, McAllister filed a Chapter 11 bankruptcy petition, containing materially false information, with intent to conceal the fact he was attempting to cause the bankruptcy court to transfer money he had previously embezzled, the press release said. McAllister was disbarred in July 2011.

Heather Draper covers banking, finance, law and the economy for the Denver Business Journal and writes for the "Finance Etc." blog.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; May 28th, 2012 at 12:38 AM. Reason: typo

Old May 28th, 2012 #2603
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Donald E. Pauly still obsessed-with or is being paid to convince everyone Ed Steele is crazy...

In the absence of moderation toward respect for at least Ed Steele, its time to quit pointing out what the readership here ought to get it by now, whether Mr. Steele's judgment was compromised by his health or not. My parting wish for Donald Pauly is that he experiences the kind of simultaneous physical and emotional stress Mr. Steele has had to deal-with so that he MIGHT develop some empathy. However, as some have suggested privately, Mr. Pauly apparently has his own set of problems the least of which being learning disability.

My impression is that Mr. Pauly can't possibly be has stupid as many of his posts indicate and that he is either projecting his own obsessive-compulsive disorder or is simply hammering his thread-appropriating propaganda campaign because something Mr. Steele was trying to teach offends him: Surely he can't think he's either helping Mr. Steele or WN. He's probably not a paid sock puppet but time may tell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Our resident Unterwhigger -JC will duplicate this video of Steele's latest propaganda puff peace. The Video is from 2002 which is seven years before he went crazy from aorta surgery. Note also the bogus aspect of the hate phone calls. The female caller accuses the Steele children and his wife of being Jews and Negro lovers. In this speech in Atlanta, Steele shows the sharp mind that he once had, although his persecution complex does come out. These hate calls from ten years ago are irrelevant to the current case.

Of course, Cyndi has her hand out again. You should not give them a cent more until they publish a complete audit of where the $120,000 of his supporter's money went which was squandered on a now disbarred lawyer. The latter has pleaded guilty to mail fraud and faces 45 years in Federal prison.
--------
[img]
Witness to the Persecution - The Plot to Silence Edgar Steele - Part 2 of 4 - YouTube
[/img]

Witness to the Persecution - The Plot to Silence Edgar Steele - Part 2 of 4

Last edited by -JC; May 28th, 2012 at 07:58 AM. Reason: syntax

Old May 28th, 2012 #2604
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Is Unterwhigger -JC Starting to See the Light?

Is Unterwhigger -JC starting to see that Steele went crazy? The propaganda video has some interesting parts. It is based on a speech that was made in Atlanta in 2002 which is seven years before he was arrested.

Steele plays the recording of a female who calls Cyndi stupid kike and a Negro lover. This is not the correct kind of threat to make his point. This sounds like a demented White Nationalist doing the threatening instead of a Jew.

It may well be that a JDL member made death threats but this is nothing new. We had obnoxious Jews do this on the Nationalist Alliance hotline several times here in Las Vegas.

This is the first time that Steele's son has spoken publicly about the case. He talks about telephone death threats from nearly ten years ago which are totally irrelevent to the arrest of his father. I have emailed him twice but he sees nothing wrong with his father writing steamy love letters from jail to Tatyana Loginova. He must be just as crazy as his father is. It would be far more interesting to hear him talk about his father's behavior after aorta surgery.

The FBI has denied under oath that Steele ever reported any threatening phone calls to them, see http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...on#post1376349 . After all of the lies told by the Steele camp, I am inclined to believe the Famous But Incompetent. Had it been me, I would have kept the date and time, agent's name and recorded the call. Steele never contradicted the affadavit.

Steele claimed in the video to never have lost a case until he took on politically incorrect clients. I talked on the phone with Richard Barrett, of Blessed Memory, a few years back. He told me that Steele make mistakes on the Aryan Nations trial which would have shamed a first year law student.

I found about 20 cases for Steele and he lost all but three of them. The only clear win was one for having his dogs off leash and that was dismissed. I give him credit for a tie when his divorce suit was dismissed. It was filed when Cyndi caught him looking for women on match.com in 2000. She tried to take him for everything but the shirt off his back. Another lawsuit against the driver who side swiped his daughter's vehicle was settled out of court and I also counted that as a tie.

Steele sued both the Spokesman Review and Bonner County Daily Bee for libel and defamation in 1999. Both suits were dismissed and he had to pay $1952 in attorney fees to the Spokesman Review. You don't sue a newspaper for libel unless you have them dead to rights.

Steele lost two traffic tickets of his own and three for his daughter. This gives him an appalling loss rate BEFORE the Aryan Nation's trial. Overall he lost 85% of his cases.

The lie is repeated in the video about defense costs exceeding $400,000 and contributions only being $71,000. That is 2,000 hours at $200 per hour. It is impossible for McAllister to have billed that amount. He was only on the case for a few months. Previously they have admitted taking in $120,000. No one should give them a penny until they have published a complete accounting of where the money went.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; May 28th, 2012 at 03:48 PM. Reason: typo

Old June 1st, 2012 #2605
Heather Blue

I have wondered why you hate Mr. Steele so much. His so-called "steamy" letter writing to some woman is personal and has nothing to do with anything. Besides, I don't know how you would know a letter's contents, anyway. I doubt you know the woman and Mr.Steele would hardly email you a copy.

Why don't you lay off? You sound like a nut case.

Old June 1st, 2012 #2606
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue View Post
I have wondered why you hate Mr. Steele so much. His so-called "steamy" letter writing to some woman is personal and has nothing to do with anything. Besides, I don't know how you would know a letter's contents, anyway. I doubt you know the woman and Mr.Steele would hardly email you a copy.

Yes, Pauly girl, what about these so-called "steamy" love letters you keep harping on.
How about you posting them so we can decide for ourselves the relevancy of their content.

We can do that can't we, decide for ourselves, or should we be content with taking your word for it?

Old June 1st, 2012 #2607
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry A Babe in the Woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue View Post

You are the nutty one. You have your work cut out for you to read the last 130 pages of this thread. This is the first time that I have seen you shoot your mouth off when you don't know what you are talking about. The steamy love letters have been posted here a dozen times in various forms.

I don't hate Edgar Steele, of Blessed Memory. I hate his scum sucking Whigger lawyers and probably his wife. They both seem to want to keep him locked up for life. It is beyond argument that he is bat shit crazy. What happened to Steele can happen to you or me tomorrow. He needs medical treatment, not imprisonment.

Old June 1st, 2012 #2608
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Promotion to Uberwhigger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Yes, Pauly girl, what about these so-called "steamy" love letters you keep harping on.
How about you posting them so we can decide for ourselves the relevancy of their content.

We can do that can't we, decide for ourselves, or should we be content with taking your word for it?
After all of the posts that you have made here I am disappointed. See the previous post directed at Heather. The letters have been posted here a dozen times. Steele has also admitted that he wrote them at sentencing. You are in the running for a promotion from Unterwhigger to Oberwhigger.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; June 1st, 2012 at 05:52 PM. Reason: typo

Old June 2nd, 2012 #2609
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile More on McAllister Wire Fraud Plea

Nothing gladdens my heart so much as to see a scum sucking lawyer led off in handcuffs. How the Steele camp ever found this scum bag and paid him their supporter's money is beyond belief. His previous disciplinary record could have been found on line by them in five minutes just like it was by me. Another proof that Steele went crazy is that he didn't fire this clown in the middle of the trial and take over his own defense.

Quote:
http://www.denverpost.com/breakingne...s-guilty-fraud

Disbarred Denver lawyer Robert McAllister pleads guilty to fraud
POSTED: 05/25/2012 08:03:32 PM MDT
UPDATED: 05/26/2012 12:08:33 AM MDTBy Howard Pankratz
The Denver Post

Disbarred Denver attorney Robert T. McAllister pleaded guilty Thursday to two counts of conspiracy to commit financial fraud and one count of bankruptcy fraud in U.S. District Court in Denver. In his plea, McAllister admitted that from 2006 to 2011 he and others conspired to obtain wire transfers totaling more than $1 million in a scheme to obtain funds that were subject to a temporary restraining order. The order was entered by U.S. District Judge Stephen N. Limbaugh for the Eastern District of Missouri. The money then was used for a down payment in a real estate transaction on a house on Kelsie Court in Clark, Colo.

Federal prosecutors said that as part of the conspiracy, McAllister embezzled funds from a client that he had agreed to hold in trust in an interest bearing account. He transferred the stolen funds into accounts he and another conspirator controlled and into an account belonging to a title company.

Part of the money was applied to a down payment on the Kelsie Court residence, which was being purchased by the co-conspirator as a straw buyer from McAllister. In an application for a loan, the co-conspirator, Elizabeth Whitney, 58, falsely represented that she had a monthly income of more than $39,000. Prosecutors said that to cover up the fact that he had embezzled client funds, McAllister prepared a series of phony bank statements to give the impression the clients' money was safe and earning interest.

In March 2011, McAllister filed a Chapter 11 bankruptcy petition containing materially false information, with intent to conceal the fact that he was attempting to cause the bankruptcy court to transfer money he had previously embezzled, said prosecutors.

McAllister's sentencing is scheduled for Sept. 14. He faces a maximum penalty of 20 years in federal prison and a fine of up to $250,000 on each count of conspiracy and a maximum penalty of five years and fine of up to $250,000 on the bankruptcy fraud count. Whitney pleaded guilty earlier this week to one count of conspiracy.

Howard Pankratz: 303-954-1939 or [email protected] or twitter @HowardPankratz

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; June 2nd, 2012 at 03:56 PM. Reason: typo

Old June 3rd, 2012 #2610
Kennewickman
Banned

I see a pattern developing here: Men like Steele and J.T. Ready who reach into the heart of the beast with determination to tear it out are turned inside out and Pauly is always on hand to explain that they were nuts…

Pauly is counting lost traffic ticket cases for lost legal cases… and that is ridiculous. A normal person will fight traffic cases even if he wins one out of ten, just on principle and because there is usually nothing to lose.
Steele was a very powerful, good writer, an attorney on our side. The question only was: How will they go after him? In the hospital during surgery any numbers of things could have been done to him and in my opinion they were done.

Old June 3rd, 2012 #2611
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Hospital Sabotage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennewickman View Post
I see a pattern developing here: Men like Steele and J.T. Ready who reach into the heart of the beast with determination to tear it out are turned inside out and Pauly is always on hand to explain that they were nuts…

Pauly is counting lost traffic ticket cases for lost legal cases… and that is ridiculous. A normal person will fight traffic cases even if he wins one out of ten, just on principle and because there is usually nothing to lose.
Steele was a very powerful, good writer, an attorney on our side. The question only was: How will they go after him? In the hospital during surgery any numbers of things could have been done to him and in my opinion they were done.
Jason Ready was crazy from birth and was quite a buffoon. I have been following him for years. He was also likely an FBI informant. He never arrested a SINGLE Mexican illegal alien in spite of all of his talk.

You didn't get the big picture on Steele's legal career. He lost all of the big cases too. I know of no explanation for him losing all of his cases. There is no excuse for him losing the two libel cases. He couldn't even get his own daughter off on traffic cases. You don't fight traffic cases if you are not going to win.

You make a good point that he could have been disabled deliberately in the hospital. It would be far easier and more likely for them to have killed him. However Occam's Razor rules. Hundreds of people each day become mentally disabled from such surgery. If the hospital was so bad, why would Steele go back to the same place three months later to have breast reduction surgery? This is one of many proofs that he went crazy. As of this post, I have come up with 29 separate proofs that I haven't had time to finish writing up.

The only thing proven beyond a doubt is that Steele was AT LEAST ten times crazier than he had to be to do what he was accused of. It has also been proven to my satisfaction that the Famous But Incompetent did not frame him. They couldn't have thought up a plot this crazy.

It is IMPOSSIBLE for Steele to have done any of these things with the sharp mind that he USED TO HAVE. That is history, as they say. He is now a sacrificial lamb for his wife and lawyers for reasons that are not entirely clear.

My guess is that Cyndi wants to continue being a kept woman and doesn't want to get a job. The lawyers want their attorney's fees to keep coming. Both of these would stop if Steele's plea was switched to not guilty by insanity. It would be highly embarrassing to the entire team to admit that they have been lying all along. They have perpetrated the greatest fraud on White Nationalism in history. It makes the Duke riverboat gambling caper look like pocket change.

Old June 4th, 2012 #2612
-JC

Default Speculation not in dispute but which can't be proven and probably isn't a winning defense...

http://www.drmcdougall.com/misc/2008...412clinton.htm

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i..._claim_fi.html

Last edited by -JC; June 4th, 2012 at 05:35 AM.

Old June 4th, 2012 #2613
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Our Unterwhigger Is At It Again

Our resident Unterwhigger is at it again. I posted the above article on Slick Willie being a pumphead exactly one year ago today. There are a lot of people posting here who haven't read the 130 pages of this thread and do not know what they are talking about. It is time to get -JC on moderation or moved to the Tard Corral.

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1280831

I have corresponded with Dr McDougall, but all he wants to do is sell his healthy heart diet.

The insanity defense succeeds daily. Steele has the worst case of insanity that I have EVER seen. It is a slam dunk defense but the Steele camp wants to see him locked up in Federal prison forever.

Quote:
You clearly don't know much about this subject. I forgot about Slick Willie who is a pumphead. Heart surgery has made him mean. Aorta surgery is 100 times more likely to cause brain damage than coronary bypass surgery.

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...st#post1280831
========
http://www.drmcdougall.com/misc/2008...412clinton.htm

McDougall Breaking News
Bill Clinton’s Madness: A Consequence of Heart-BypassSurgery Brain Damage

We Need to Understand and Show Some Compassion

One of the savviest politicians of our generation, known for his wit, charm, and calm under extreme pressure, Bill Clinton appears out of character in the speeches and interviews televised since his bypass surgery September 6, 2004—and his mental deterioration may be accelerating. Remember, this is the president who withstood public impeachment before the entire world for his relationship with Monica Lewinski without once losing control. Now, he is easily angered by hecklers, and makes factual mistakes and racial slurs while aggressively defending his wife’s campaign for presidency. Everyone sees his mental and emotional decline, yet to date, no medical professionals have spoken out about the cause or offered help.

Not a single one—not one bypass surgeon, cardiologist or psychiatrist—has stepped forward in his defense; even though all of them are trained to recognize “post bypass surgery cognitive dysfunction.” One of the best-kept secrets in medicine is the brain damage caused during bypass surgery. During my 40 years of medical practice I have never heard a doctor warn a patient before bypass surgery that an expected complication is memory loss. After surgery when the family complains of dad’s fits of anger, I have never heard a doctor admit that personality change is a common consequence of surgery. Yet these well-recognized side effects have been reported in medical journals since 1969.1

Brain damage during bypass surgery is so common that hospital personnel refer to it as “pump head.” The primary cause is emboli produced during surgery from clamping the aorta and from the “heart-lung machine.” This machine pumps blood to keep the patient alive while the heart is stopped during the operation. Unfortunately, this pump also introduces toxic gases, fat globules, and bits of plastic debris into the bloodstream of the patient under anesthesia. Once they are in the bloodstream, these particles migrate to the brain where they can clog capillaries and prevent adequate amounts of blood and oxygen from flowing to the brain. Essentially, all patients experience brain emboli during surgery and for many the damage is permanent.

In 2001, an article in the New England Journal of Medicine reported that 5-years after bypass surgery 42% of patients showed decline in mental function of approximately 20 percent or more.2 A study published this year (2008) in the Annals of Thoracic Surgery using MRI testing just after bypass surgery found brain damage in 51% of patients.3 Three years after their time on the bypass pump, significant permanent reduction in mental capacity was identified in 31% of patients. I am not talking major stroke here; but these patients can't remember names or numbers as they once did, experience sleep disturbances (including nightmares), suffer mood swings, and lose intellectual acuity. Approximately 30 percent of people suffer persistent depression and some even contemplate suicide.

Our former president needs our understanding and support. A simple explanation by his doctors of the cause of his recent aberrant behaviors should bring peace of mind to Hillary and her campaign staff. If Mr. Clinton better understood his current limitations, he and his staff could take precautionary steps to avoid embarrassments. A long-overdue explanation would help his adoring public more easily accept his mistakes and readily forgive him. It is not your fault, Mr. Clinton.

As importantly, public recognition of the harm done to Bill Clinton by the heart surgery business would help the patients who undergo bypass surgery, and their families, to better understand similar changes they have experienced. A little attention from the media could also shine some light on the lack of survival benefits from this $90,000 procedure performed nearly half-a-million times annually in the US, and the superior benefits coming from diet and lifestyle changes.

I am saddened to see our former president suffer from public humiliation, but I am disgraced that my profession has thus far failed to come forward with a long over-due explanation and an apology to the Clintons and our nation for the harm they have done and the secrets they have kept.

John McDougall, MD
www.drmcdougall.com

1) Hill JD, Aguilar MJ, Baranco A, de Lanerolle P, Gerbode F. Neuropathological manifestations of cardiac surgery. Ann Thorac Surg. 1969 May;7(5):409-19.

2) Newman MF, Kirchner JL, Phillips-Bute B, Gaver V, Grocott H, Jones RH, Mark DB, Reves JG, Blumenthal JA; Longitudinal assessment of neurocognitive function after coronary-artery bypass surgery. N Engl J Med. 2001 Feb 8;344(6):395-402. 9Link: http://content.nejm.org/cgi/reprint/344/6/395.pdf)

3) Knipp SC, Matatko N, Wilhelm H, Schlamann M, Thielmann M, Lösch C, Diener HC, Jakob H. Cognitive outcomes three years after coronary artery bypass surgery: relation to diffusion-weighted magnetic resonance imaging. Ann Thorac Surg. 2008 Mar;85(3):872-9.

McDougall Wellness Center P.O. Box 14039, Santa Rosa, CA 95402
http://www.drmcdougall.com
©2008 John McDougall All Rights Reserved

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; June 4th, 2012 at 10:05 AM. Reason: format

Old June 4th, 2012 #2614
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Scum Bag Fairfax Released to Halfway House

Fairfax has most likely come to regret the $10,000 in silver that he received from Steele to build a pipebomb to kill the latter's wife. It cost him two years in jail and the likely loss of his house to foreclosure. As the Shadow, of Blessed Memory, loved to say:
Quote:
The weed of crime bears bitter fruit.
Fairfax will find that he will have a hard time giving away his book that he was was writing on this case. Aryan Nation members may not like his cartoon of one of his logging trucks running over one of them. It has never been explained why Steele ever let this scumbag on his property. He had a reputation for stealing other people's timber as well as cheating his employees.

Quote:
http://www.cdapress.com/news/local_n...01ae183c3.html

Former hitman Fairfax released from federal prison
Sagle man was hired by Edgar Steele to kill his wife

Posted: Friday, June 1, 2012 12:00 am | Updated: 11:13 am, Mon Jun 4, 2012.
By DAVID COLE/Staff writer | 3 comments

COEUR d'ALENE - Larry Fairfax, the hit man hired by North Idaho attorney Edgar J. Steele to kill Steele's wife in June 2010, was released Thursday from federal custody. Fairfax, 51, of Sagle, served his prison sentence at the SeaTac Federal Detention Center, located 12 miles south of Seattle.

A spokesman for the Federal Bureau of Prisons said Fairfax was moved Feb. 2 to a halfway house, a step the federal government takes to bridge prisoners from federal custody back into the community. "It helps inmates adjust to life in society," said bureau spokesman Chris Burke. Starting April 18, Fairfax went into home confinement.

Fairfax pleaded guilty to building a massive pipebomb and then attaching it underneath Steele's wife's SUV. It was discovered during an oil change and removed by a bomb squad. It was rigged by Fairfax to go off using heat from an exhaust pipe to light a fuse.

Fairfax became a federal informant and carried a hidden recording device in meetings with Steele to discuss the plot to kill Steele's wife. Fairfax accepted payment in silver coins from Steele for the job. Fairfax only admitted to planting the bomb after it was discovered, even though he had been cooperating with federal investigators.

Fairfax testified at Steele's trial in Boise last year. The jury in U.S. District Court found Steele guilty, and the recordings Fairfax helped the federal government collect were critical evidence. Fairfax was sentenced in May 2011 to 27 months in prison for possession of an unregistered firearm and manufacturing a firearm. Fairfax was first jailed on June 15, 2010. He ended up serving just more than 23 months altogether.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Traci Whelan said sometimes the Bureau of Prisons allows for a reduction in sentence due to good behavior. Fairfax's attorney, John Miller, couldn't immediately be reached for comment. Meanwhile, Steele, 66, is serving his 50-year sentence at the U.S. Penitentiary-Victorville, in Adelanto, Calif., a high-security facility 85 miles northeast of Los Angeles.

Steele, also a Sagle resident, has represented high-profile clients like the Aryan Nations' onetime leader Richard Butler during the 2000 trial that bankrupted the hate group.

Old June 5th, 2012 #2615
-JC

Default Does anyone here believe that this line of discussion is benefitting Ed Steele?

Does it benefit WN? And, if it does neither, what is the point of continuing to titillate Donald Pauly, "feeding the trolls," as it were? What is the motivation for indulging Mr. Pauly's ongoing slander of Mr. Steele?

Consider the tactic of promoting of "cultural pessimism" and many of our other challenges clearly here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=gIdBuK7_g3M

As to credibility, I'll give gratuitously insolent name-caller Pauly that Dr. McDougall promotes a boring if not widely discredited dietary strategy for profit and gain which is his perfect right. And just maybe Dr. McDougall isn't as learned in the neurodynamics of cardiorespiratory disease and surgery as is the ever-presumptuous Mr. Pauly. However, it is a toss-up which of them is more out-of-touch with reality regarding Clinton: Pauly asserts that it was heart surgery that made him mean ex post facto. Clinton Body Count http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO...CS/BODIES.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly [to low fat/vegan diet promoter and stroke-survivor John McDougall, M.D. http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...st#post1280831]
You clearly don't know much about this subject. I forgot about Slick Willie who is a pumphead. Heart surgery has made him mean. Aorta surgery is 100 times more likely to cause brain damage than coronary bypass surgery.

Last edited by -JC; June 6th, 2012 at 10:42 AM.

Old June 5th, 2012 #2616
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Purpose of This Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
Does it benefit WN? And, if it does neither, what is the point of continuing to titillate Donald Pauly, "feeding the trolls," as it were? What is the motivation for indulging Mr. Pauly's ongoing slander of Mr. Steele?
The purpose of this thread is to alert White Nationalists of the giant swindle being perpetrated by the Steele camp and to warn them not to give any money to it. It is also to provide a bit of optimism that the FBI will not bother you if you don't try to blow your wife up with a pipe bomb. This thread exposes the dozens of lies told by Steele, his wife Cyndi and his various scum sucking lawyers.

There is little hope that Whiggers like you can be encouraged to read this huge thread and see that it is beyond argument that Steele went crazy from aorta surgery. Fools like you post off topic and do not read the facts posted here. There is a much bigger hope that readers will see how dangerous heart surgery is because it ALWAYS causes brain damage. The point here is that exercise is essential for coronary health to avoid the need for heart surgury.

In Steele's case, his problem was genetic and not an accident. He could almost get a job in the freak sideshow of a circus. That is not meant as an insult but rather as a medical fact. Since he had another serious aneurysm behind his nose, it could not be an accident for both of them. It looks to me like that he has Marfan's syndrome see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marfan%27s_syndrome .

Old June 5th, 2012 #2617
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Our Unterwhigger At His Best

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post

As to credibility, I'll give gratuitously insolent name-caller Pauly that Dr. McDougall promotes a boring if not widely discredited dietary strategy for profit and gain which is his perfect right. And just maybe Dr. McDougall isn't as learned in the neurodynamics of cardiorespiratory disease and surgery as is the ever-presumptuous Mr. Pauly. However, it is a toss-up which of them is more out-of-touch with reality regarding Clinton:

Clinton Body Count http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO...CS/BODIES.html
This is a prime example of off topic posts by our resident Unterwhigger -JC. He posts the story of all the Clinton opponents who were found dead 10 years before Slick Willie had his bypass surgery. Why doesn't our Unterwhigger post stories about the antics of the Tooth Fairy? They are far more relevant to this thread.

Old June 6th, 2012 #2618
-JC

Default No, Mr. Pauly, "The purpose of this thread is [NOT] to alert WN to a swindle..."

Doesn't seem like anyone else is chiming-in in support of Donald Pauly's posts. Maybe they're simply through with him. I just can't keep myself from taking his bait because I don't like seeing him permitted to continue single-minded and mean-spirited spinning what's happened. Most children outgrow "I know you are but what am I" schoolyard name-calling by puberty. That's about the time that normal children get over desperate pleas for attention which some continue with flaming, trolling, whatever, even though it is made clear to them that it is unwelcome. But "Pauly" persists in attempting to intimidate, hijack, even moderate this discussion to the point of insisting that "The purpose of this thread is..."

Well, it is NOT for Pauly to misrepresent himself in one post as attempting to encourage WN about the FBI when in many previous posts Pauly refers to them as "the Famous But Incompetent" or discouraging WN from assisting financially in Mr. Steele's appeal or getting medically-necessary cardiovascular surgery. Exercise certainly does not prevent the need for all such surgery. There are untoward effects to even taking aspirin but arguably, as in the case of Mr. Steele's surgery, the benefits outweigh the costs.

Let me make myself absolutely clear on one important point of such discussions: I've not accused Pauly of being anything like a paid disruptor. However, I respect the work of Edgar J. Steele in illuminating the importance of White nationalism and the tactics and strategy of its enemies. I have never speculated on Mr. Steele's guilt or innocence relative to his instant incarceration: I know what I know and know what I don't know. I do not however respect the work of Pauly in that, sadly, for most readers, style is more important than content and Pauly not only does NOT know what he does not know and hopefully just fails to appreciate what-- by association-- he does to the image of the character of those who subscribe to Mr. Steele's worldview. And Pauly does not do that by convincing others of the badness of Mr. Steele, Mr. Steele's wife and other supporters but by the hopefully unintended consequence of simply looking like a flaming asshole himself. A little self-awareness if not shame, much less thread moderation by its originator, would tend to mitigate more of the same damage. But then that wouldn't be free speech, now would it, or do readers think that's how Dr. William Pierce would have seen this sort of indulgence of libel/slander?

Quote:
The purpose of this thread is to alert White Nationalists of the giant swindle being perpetrated by the Steele camp and to warn them not to give any money to it. It is also to provide a bit of optimism that the FBI will not bother you if you don't try to blow your wife up with a pipe bomb... There is a much bigger hope that readers will see how dangerous heart surgery is because it ALWAYS causes brain damage. The point here is that exercise is essential for coronary health to avoid the need for heart surgury... .

Last edited by -JC; June 6th, 2012 at 11:57 AM.

Old June 6th, 2012 #2619
-JC

Default Furthermore, topics need to be "bumped" when buried in 130+ pages of repeating Ed's crazy, chased Ukranian women, etc...

Don't be intimidated by any self-important, self-appointed moderator repeating something is off-point, was posted before and that you need to read all 130+ pages and the trial transcript and consider his medical opinions, etc., in order to have a legitimate opinion of your own. And don't worry that you'll be called something like less than a White nigger in German by someone trying to impress that he's an educated National Socialist (Nazi). I'd worry only that encouraging such rude, either obsessive-compulsive or maybe paid behavior, not only makes others posting positive content to these pages look bad but helps not just toss Ed Steele the man down The Hole but his work down the Memory Hole as well.

Pay particular attention to the comments: http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/333/judge-excludes-experts-jury-convicts-steele-by-kevin-alfred-strom-552011/#comment-2420

A consequence if not the intended purpose of such discouragement, after some giberish for the first couple of minutes at the beginning, here:

Last edited by -JC; June 10th, 2012 at 01:23 PM.

Old June 10th, 2012 #2620
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Did Steele Inspire Another Pipe Bomber?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Snuffy View Post
Local news piece from Spokane.

http://www.kxly.com/news/23895804/detail.html
I was going thru the old posts here and noticed that Kevin William Harpham posted on this thread under his alias of "Joe Snuffy". Harpham is a self confessed pipe bomber with over a thousand posts on this forum. Did Steele inspire him to plant that pipe bomb at the MLK parade in Spokane? Harpham is now serving 30 years in Federal prison. Herlong is in California about 50 miles Northwest of Reno.

Quote:
Name Register # Age-Race-Sex Release Date Location
KEVIN WILLIAM HARPHAM 13663-08 38-White-M 01-23-2039 HERLONG FCI

Tags
edgar steele

Thread