Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Who will win in November?
Obama 48 61.54%
Romney 30 38.46%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old November 6th, 2012 #461
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Please - read these three sites for two months, and see what you think: Gawker, Jezebel and Deadspin. You will see a remarkable level of overt HATRED of ordinary whites. It's really not even veiled. Yeah, they sort of pretend it's privilege they hate, or frat boys, or entitlement mentality, but no, it's pretty clear they just hate white people, white men in particular. There's no way this hatred will decrease because these haters have the official power and authority, and there are absolutely no repercussions for what they say. And most of them are white! Along with many jews and sex deviants. The muds, meanwhile, have been trained for 100 years that ALL their problems are due to these priviledged, entitled, racist, smug, hateful white men. Whom they now have the whip hand over.
I post on forum that is mostly white libtards. They are celebrating the Obama victory. Problem is they are going to be in for a world of hurt just like everyone else.

Old November 6th, 2012 #462
Horseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Woodbridge View Post
Won't work with the current demographic trends. The only thing I can see that can work is a break-up of the US, or at least states begin to resist the federal government. In any event everyone better hunker down because we are going to see a misery index like you are not going to believe.
A break-up would be sweet. I pray I see that in my lifetime. All we need is one NS-type system put in place in one state. I would cry with joy.

Old November 6th, 2012 #463
procopius

Quote:
If you actually believe that, you're a complete fool.

Have you ever looked at any media in South Africa? Do you realize that whites are an <10 percent minority, and they are reviled in the media, and subject to jobs discrimination called Black Economic Empowerment? It will be no different here. The muds will be nothing but emboldened as their demographic power grows, and the controlled media, already 100% anti-white, will grow only more obnoxious and louder.

Please - read these three sites for two months, and see what you think: Gawker, Jezebel and Deadspin. You will see a remarkable level of overt HATRED of ordinary whites. It's really not even veiled. Yeah, they sort of pretend it's privilege they hate, or frat boys, or entitlement mentality, but no, it's pretty clear they just hate white people, white men in particular. There's no way this hatred will decrease because these haters have the official power and authority, and there are absolutely no repercussions for what they say. And most of them are white! Along with many jews and sex deviants. The muds, meanwhile, have been trained for 100 years that ALL their problems are due to these priviledged, entitled, racist, smug, hateful white men. Whom they now have the whip hand over.

You truly are an idiot if you think the media will EVER take the white man's side in this country short of a revolution that takes the mass media away from the jews.

Go look at California today, where whites are under 50% of the population. Do whites get treated better because of it? If anything they are treated worse.
Are you joking?

Is South Africa filled with Mexicans and other different racial groups? No it's almost entirely Negro. That's why they punish the White Minority there. The only reason the "muds" band to together in the USA is fight a common enemy. In fact Mexicans hate Blacks in the USA more than Whites. Once Whitey is done with, they will turn on each other, and possible even the Jews. That's why they (the Jews) will become our "allies" all of sudden (in the future, not now, not tomorrow). They will need to play us against each other.

Basic politics I'm talking about bud. Maybe you're the idiot.

Maybe the subtlety of what I'm saying is going too subtle for you. The Jews will want to use us (White People) when the time comes to take on another ethnic group that might to try to gain control. I assure you that another racial group will try to if given the opportunity. So they will need to turn us against them. This isn't so hard to understand is it? You really think that Jews will want to take America from Whites to just lose it to Mexicans (or any other group like that)? Jews play chess, you sir are thinking of checkers again.

Also I want to point out, because maybe this has confused you, I don't think it will be a good thing at all.

Last edited by procopius; November 6th, 2012 at 11:56 PM.

Old November 6th, 2012 #464
Horseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by procopius View Post
Are you joking?

Is South Africa filled with Mexicans and other different racial groups? No it's almost entirely Negro. That's why they punish the White Minority there. The only reason the "muds" band to together in the USA is fight a common enemy. In fact Mexicans hate Blacks in the USA more than Whites. Once Whitey is done with, they will turn on each other, and possible even the Jews. That's why they (the Jews) will become our "allies" all of sudden (in the future, not now, not tomorrow). They will need to play us against each other.

Basic politics I'm talking about bud. Maybe your the idiot.
The jews will keep whites PC. Why change a good thing they have going?

Old November 6th, 2012 #465
Dylan Jones

Quote:
Maybe your the idiot.
Oh yes you just did.

Old November 6th, 2012 #466
Alex Linder
Administrator

The mentality of the left, the muds, including many biologically white men:

The Masked… an hour ago

I actually agree with O'Reilly, and I don't think what he's saying is even controversial. Where I part company with him is the idea that this is a bad thing.

The white establishment built this country. It built it on evils. We SHOULD be an entitlement society now. An evolved, progressive society will make sure that every citizen has food, health care, education, shelter, and a minimum income. Antiquated "white establishment" ideas like capitalism and bullshit like "rugged individualism" will give way to a citizenry who rightly expect the government to provide a minimal standard of living for everyone.
We had to wait until oppressed people became a certain percentage of the population for this to happen, but, thankfully, we are now there. And we're only going to continue moving in that direction as white people dwindle. Even better days ahead.

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 7th, 2012 at 12:18 AM.

Old November 6th, 2012 #467
Zenos

Where will the money come from when whites are a minority? All the things that whites do to make 1st world nations will stop. I've always wondered why the jew would purposely try to destroy the very thing that puts them in the position they're in.

They are the definition of a parasite, they kill the thing that keeps them alive.

Old November 6th, 2012 #468
Dylan Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Jones View Post
Barack Obama will be our president for another four years. The reason I believe that is because almost all non-whites will vote for him as well as self-hating whites. A majority of the population loves government hand outs and repeat what the news papers and television media report thinking they are in the know on issues.

Today's majority in America loathes individuals who are well-off and successful. It used to be a goal to strive to be better than the average man, but because we are a forced multiethnic society with jews shaping social policy, those that are better are despised for not being at the same level as the group. Equality is the mantra of the day. Mitt Romney represents whiteness to the non-whites and he is viewed as a privileged capitalist and despised by the average man.
Pretty much what I said and believe as well.

Old November 7th, 2012 #469
Jimmy Marr

I hope this opens the door for Israel to take it in the ass.

Old November 7th, 2012 #470
procopius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
The jews will keep whites PC. Why change a good thing they have going?
I explained it.

Old November 7th, 2012 #471
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Welcome to 1984.

Old November 7th, 2012 #472
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Are you joking?

I give up. You're an idiot. As a side fact, South Africa has a huge illegal alien problem, just like the US. Niggers from all over want to go there because, as bad as it is now, it's still better than their country. Blacks attack other blacks, and they all gang up against whites.

Quote:
Basic politics I'm talking about bud. Maybe you're the idiot.
No, I'm pretty sure it's you. The other races will always be after whites because whites alone generate wealth and beauty. There's nothing to steal from niggers. Mexes hate them, but it's not like beating them up or driving them off accomplishes anything other than reducing violence. They're still niggers-lite themselves. Mexes will always invade white areas where allowed. Even if whites are a 2% minority, the muds will be after them, and they'll be urged on by controlled media that are even more open in their anti-white hatred than they are now. Whites don't have to even exist to be blamed for mud failure.

Quote:
Maybe the subtlety of what I'm saying is going too subtle for you. The Jews will want to use us (White People) when the time comes to take on another ethnic group that might to try to gain control. I assure you that another racial group will try to if given the opportunity. So they will need to turn us against them. This isn't so hard to understand is it? You really think that Jews will want to take America from Whites to just lose it to Mexicans (or any other group like that)? Jews play chess, you sir are thinking of checkers again.
Lose it to mexicans? that's just fucking stupid. Mexicans couldnt run a car wash.

Fucking idiot, you are. Jews will go wherever the money is, and because of racial differences, whites will always have more than mexes, hence always be a target, even if they're only 1% of the population. Nothing fundamental will change, it will just get a lot more intense.

You let me know when you see that first article in the controlled media sympathetic to us, you retarded jeboo fellator.

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 7th, 2012 at 12:10 AM.

Old November 7th, 2012 #473
Horseman

Quote:
I explained it.
if jews start to build up white spirit, it's only a small step from whites becoming anti-jew. They won't risk that.

Old November 7th, 2012 #474
varg

I wish you had quoted when he said "your the idiot" but he was too quick on the edit.

Old November 7th, 2012 #475
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
Welcome to 1984.
I can only see a complete meltdown at this point. Perhaps a Bongo win will just hasten the inevitable. It will be curious to see what the markets do in the next few weeks.

Old November 7th, 2012 #476
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Woodbridge View Post
I post on forum that is mostly white libtards. They are celebrating the Obama victory. Problem is they are going to be in for a world of hurt just like everyone else.

comment left at gawker:

at the end of this road lies...not nirvana but Zimbabwe. you can't make a first-world nation out of third-world people; in an earlier age it was called alchemy.

Old November 7th, 2012 #477
Moose

Obama isn't the end of the world, just like he wasn't four years ago. The frog in the frying pan demographic shift is the end of the world.

It's good to give those whites that live in an all white world in flyover country some context.

Old November 7th, 2012 #478
Moose

The non-white vote is over-rated until all those little anchor baby Mexicans grow up, assuming that enough whites get out to vote. As I pointed out on the forum before, most blacks live in the South, which always goes Republican, and the larger population centers where they otherwise are, votes democrat anyway. The Mexican vote is relatively the same situation (Texas still goes red, California would go blue anyway).

Obama got elected last time because 'Amnesty' McCain said absolutely nothing to get high white voter turn-out, and worse, practically promised more war. It was almost like America was dared to vote for McCain.

Romney was no different. 'Blue-collar' whites who are the most important voters in the swing states, Ohio and Florida and so on, want nothing to do with what these guys are pushing.

Old November 7th, 2012 #479
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Now we'll see if the Whites finally wake up to the new racial reality, get it through their thick heads that the Repugs are worthless, and become serious about the survival of their grandchildren.
Oh, I think the bourgeois are quite aware of what's going on, and have absolutely no intention whatsoever of fighting it.

Old November 7th, 2012 #480
Peer Fischer

Quote:
Please - read these three sites for two months, and see what you think: Gawker, Jezebel and Deadspin. You will see a remarkable level of overt HATRED of ordinary whites. It's really not even veiled. Yeah, they sort of pretend it's privilege they hate, or frat boys, or entitlement mentality, but no, it's pretty clear they just hate white people, white men in particular.
Some of the worst are Daily Kos and Little Green Footballs (Charles Johnson.)

LGF's take on the Black Panther intimidation story:

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/page...ack_Man_Outsid

Thread