VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Economy
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 9th, 2010 #21
H.B.

Ron Paul called an "anti-Semite" for opposing occupation of Arab (Semitic) countries:

Iceland gives a big collective "fuck you" to international kike financial chicanery:

Old January 11th, 2010 #22
H.B.

Calls for beheading of banksters:

Old January 16th, 2010 #23
H.B.

Okay Kwans, it's Max time again ...
  • Banking system based on moral hazard - companies "too big to fail" will now operate knowing the government will always bail them out
  • Goldman Sachs' bonuses are 259% their earnings and therefore paid for with US Kwan taxpayer dollars
  • Iceland rebels against kike vampire banks - Max wishes Kwans had the spine to do the same

Last edited by H.B.; January 16th, 2010 at 02:44 PM.

Old January 16th, 2010 #24
Mark van Schaik
Banned

How long 'til he will go and actually name the kike though?

Old January 28th, 2010 #26
H.B.

Old January 29th, 2010 #27
Mark van Schaik
Banned

He's a Jew, isn't he? (For the second time). Considering likely is the case, that dramatically decreases the odds of him ever going to name the Jew.

Old January 29th, 2010 #28
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark van Schaik View Post
He's a Jew, isn't he? (For the second time). Considering likely is the case, that dramatically decreases the odds of him ever going to name the Jew.
On an earlier thread, someone (predictably) had to state, "Keiser is a Jew." I did all the Google searches I could think of and could not find any evidence of this. I'm sure somewhere out there, there is one of those "Whoisajew.com" sites that lists him. These sites are completely crap...they pretty much list everyone on Earth as a Jew. My policy is, until it can be strongly shown that someone is a Jew, he is not a Jew.

In my opinion he looks nothing like a jew, he acts and talks nothing like a jew.

As for naming the jew. Why should he volunteer to immediately end his career and become an instant pariah.

It's not everybody in the world's job to name the jew. That's our job.

Mike

Old January 29th, 2010 #29
Mark van Schaik
Banned

Mike, you're a great poster (I enjoy reading most of your posts) and you have a great judgment. I hope you're right, because there's little about him that I don't like I must admit. But, I'm always wary.

Old February 4th, 2010 #30
H.B.

Quote:
Every week Max Keiser looks at all the scandal behind the financial news headlines. This week Max Keiser and co-host Stacy Herbert look at the scandal behind the UK economy, which is lying on a bed of nitroglycerin, the Tea Party racket and the Save Our Savers group. Keiser also speaks to Barry Ritholtz, author of Bailout Nation, about Tim Geithner, Barack Obama and Ben Bernanke.
Quote:
This time Max Keiser and co-host Stacy Herbert look at the scandals behind Hank Paulson's memoir allegations, Hilary Clinton's threats to cut China's energy supply, and Barack Obama's big, big budget. Keiser also talks to former economic hitman John Perkins about whether or not the United States is now being attacked by economic hitmen.

Old February 4th, 2010 #31
Johnsonsmith

Keiser is not a jew. His lower jaw & chin is well developed. Also note the definitive jawline.

watch this video:

At the 14:27 mark you can see the stark contrast between Barry Ritholtz (a jew) and Keiser

Tags
bailout scam, great depression 2, kwans, max keiser, new peasant class

Thread