Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 28th, 2017 #1
Jeffrey Smither

Default My alma mater wants me to donate to muds!

So I go and check my secondary email address this morning and I had one of those typical emails asking me to donate to the university.

Anyway, it has a sheboon on the photo saying donations help pay for scholarships for her to she can become a teacher!

Yet when I went there I needed to take big student loans out and I hardly got any scholarships from the school except a $1,000 one that almost everyone qualifies for! Yet fags and muds, towel heads and such get all these money thrown at them.

While I got student loan debt and can't find a decent job with my degree and they want me to pay for niggers to get a free ride!

I've never given a single penny to the school. They have become VERY liberal and big on dieversity and they are against Trump's towel head ban as well.

Old September 28th, 2017 #2
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
So I go and check my secondary email address this morning and I had one of those typical emails asking me to donate to the university.

Anyway, it has a sheboon on the photo saying donations help pay for scholarships for her to she can become a teacher!

Yet when I went there I needed to take big student loans out and I hardly got any scholarships from the school except a $1,000 one that almost everyone qualifies for! Yet fags and muds, towel heads and such get all these money thrown at them.

While I got student loan debt and can't find a decent job with my degree and they want me to pay for niggers to get a free ride!

I've never given a single penny to the school. They have become VERY liberal and big on dieversity and they are against Trump's towel head ban as well.
I've gotten similar, one such scholarship is named after Harriet Tubman, and I've gotten requests to donate to campus ADL.

Hahaha. Considering how many 'dreamers' take Fed Aid and their families worked under the Fed radar and paid not one dime in taxes---let them fund the Jews and niggers when 'dey graduate'.

Old September 28th, 2017 #3
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
I've gotten similar, one such scholarship is named after Harriet Tubman, and I've gotten requests to donate to campus ADL.

Hahaha. Considering how many 'dreamers' take Fed Aid and their families worked under the Fed radar and paid not one dime in taxes---let them fund the Jews and niggers when 'dey graduate'.
First, I gave "Thumbs Up" to both of you as you deserve them.

I get the same shitty crap from the schools I attended. And, naturally, the "alumni presidents" are sheboons, dyke looking things, or males (?) who look like the epitome of faggot!!!! The president of one university is pale (I refuse to call him white), has never been married to a woman, has no children, and if he doesn't sk dks on the side he's really missed his calling!!!!

I've recently been emailing all of them stating that they should save their postage as I don't intend ever to send a penny to the fucking schools so little Yolandacoon Washington, Ali Baba Kamel Fucker, Hu Flung Dung, Shivastabinyourback Patel, etc., can get any help. I actually have gotten two responses stating I'm off their list!!!!

One sheboon "alumni president" begged oh so hard saying the students have student loans, families, mortgages, etc. AND I'M SUPPOSED TO HELP THEM???????????

HELL NO!!!!!!!

I was lucky that I was on scholarship through all my education except when I got my Ph. D. in research design in medicinal chemistry and then I was an adjunct faculty member with my M. D.

The sheboon "alumni president" didn't say SHIT that the students or their spouses were working and going to school. Oh, heaven forbid they should do that!!!!! My scholarships didn't pay for my ex wife, so I was a bed pan orderly wiping shit off butts, I was an auto mechanic, campus cop, and one time held down four, yeppers, four part-time jobs.

I couldn't get any...ANY...of those jobs these days since I'm White.

And, Jeffrey Smither, I'm honestly, honestly really sad for you Brother. I came along when big White males were in demand. Being 6' 6" tall and very well built meant I could do common labor in summers on construction projects, being a campus cop, etc.

And Emily Henderson, I hope you are well and your job is secure. I fear that some LGBTQRVDSNRIHB456***43~@ type might go for your job.

I send my best thoughts to both of you.

I'd donate to just about any White Brother or Sister In Our White Race if it was necessary.

But for the "yoofs?"

NO WAY IN HELL!!!!!!!

14/88

Erik

Old September 28th, 2017 #4
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
"..The sheboon "alumni president" didn't say SHIT that the students or their spouses were working and going to school. Oh, heaven forbid they should do that!!!!! My scholarships didn't pay for my ex wife, so I was a bed pan orderly wiping shit off butts, I was an auto mechanic, campus cop, and one time held down four, yeppers, four part-time jobs.
.."
Jeepers, I had three P/T jobs at one time once, while a F/T "stoodent", and thought that was super ridiculous. Kudos on four, lol.

Main reason was my both of my parents indicating the word 'loan' should be accompanied by 'put on your running shoes', esp. debt to the Fed. Govt. I got a couple of those loans and they are hell to pay back--you have to really get them paid off quick, or all the $ goes for interest and nothing else, you'll owe 'em for life otherwise.

Unless you are a nigga who claims your niglets are causing you grief (dey needz food) and then you can get on the Gibs me dat roll for life---just for getting preggers irresponsibly, the more times da bettah.

Should be required to get a p/t job for each niglet they spawn. Black pop would drop significantly.

Old September 28th, 2017 #5
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
First, I gave "Thumbs Up" to both of you as you deserve them.

I get the same shitty crap from the schools I attended. And, naturally, the "alumni presidents" are sheboons, dyke looking things, or males (?) who look like the epitome of faggot!!!! The president of one university is pale (I refuse to call him white), has never been married to a woman, has no children, and if he doesn't sk dks on the side he's really missed his calling!!!!

I've recently been emailing all of them stating that they should save their postage as I don't intend ever to send a penny to the fucking schools so little Yolandacoon Washington, Ali Baba Kamel Fucker, Hu Flung Dung, Shivastabinyourback Patel, etc., can get any help. I actually have gotten two responses stating I'm off their list!!!!

One sheboon "alumni president" begged oh so hard saying the students have student loans, families, mortgages, etc. AND I'M SUPPOSED TO HELP THEM???????????

HELL NO!!!!!!!

I was lucky that I was on scholarship through all my education except when I got my Ph. D. in research design in medicinal chemistry and then I was an adjunct faculty member with my M. D.

The sheboon "alumni president" didn't say SHIT that the students or their spouses were working and going to school. Oh, heaven forbid they should do that!!!!! My scholarships didn't pay for my ex wife, so I was a bed pan orderly wiping shit off butts, I was an auto mechanic, campus cop, and one time held down four, yeppers, four part-time jobs.

I couldn't get any...ANY...of those jobs these days since I'm White.

And, Jeffrey Smither, I'm honestly, honestly really sad for you Brother. I came along when big White males were in demand. Being 6' 6" tall and very well built meant I could do common labor in summers on construction projects, being a campus cop, etc.

And Emily Henderson, I hope you are well and your job is secure. I fear that some LGBTQRVDSNRIHB456***43~@ type might go for your job.

I send my best thoughts to both of you.

I'd donate to just about any White Brother or Sister In Our White Race if it was necessary.

But for the "yoofs?"

NO WAY IN HELL!!!!!!!

14/88

Erik
My school had a lot of towel heads. Their home country gubermint in many instances will cover a lot of their living expenses. These fuckers also cheap on a regular basis and the teachers would do nothing about it. One of the fucks I recall in my advertising class totally bombed a multiple choice test that most of us got As and Bs on. He claimed he couldn't understand English well so the teacher let him take it again with his iPhone while he looked up and had answers stores on the phone.

I had to study for hours for test while muds didn't have to do shit.

I got a lot in loans and because I defer them, and with interest they're around 52k now.

I got good credit though but without owning a house and that loan debt, a bank won't give me a business loan to get a storefront since I'm an Aryan anyway.

Oh and my university it was mostly whites in leadership roles. The president was a white woman in her 50s, liberal of course, and the provost looked about late 40s and always wears expensive suits. He is an asshole, arrogant French guy. One time I was looking up gun stuff with a friend in between classes to see my next gun purchase and he walks up and buts in all freaked out I'm looking at guns. Oh well, Hitler had the last laugh in France

I will open a small business though that doesn't cost a lot. Selling stuff online. Plus, it looks good on a resume if I list owner of XYZ.

This country, and most western countries are fucked. Honestly I like hearing news about North Korea, hoping he does something like an EMP which would cause a lot of these muds races and millennial snowflakes to simply die out from not having their smartphones and McNiggers to live on.

Old October 6th, 2017 #6
jaekel

I hope you told them to fuck off!

Thread