VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 9th, 2013 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder
Default Structural and Institutional Racism are Real - and Whites are the Victim

susan H 3 days ago
@kellygreen @Truth Teller being a poor white woman with a very young child, homeless, penniless, i went to every agency there was begging for help and I will tell you word for word what said to me and the baby in my arms...."honey you are the wrong color, there is nothing we can do to help you. Try and find a friend or family to stay with or find yourself a black man and the system will help you, but all we can do is file a report that you have a little girl who is homeless and the state will take her away, place her with a new family and you will be out on your bottom with nothing--not even your daughter." This was said to me by a sympathetic BLACK social worker. She was an amazing woman but even she recognized that being poor doesn't count if you're white. This woman helped me find a room to sleep in where nobody would notice us and put me in touch with someone to do some work cleaning out low income houses when the tenants vacated and even she, a black woman, professional and compassionate, warned me of the nastiness I would find in cleaning these houses occupied majoritively by low income families of color. Shi**y diapers stuffed into air vents, sinks and bathtubs literally caked with grease, holes in the walls, ripped up horrid smelling carpets...if I could handle it I would have enough in maybe a week to get a bus ticket out of that hell. No, no individual race is worse than any other in poverish situations but the simple fact is white privilege is grossly blown out of proportion and nobody cares, you complain and suddenly you are the racist.

http://www.salon.com/2013/12/02/thre...ment=121192039

Old December 9th, 2013 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

[from same link above]

Republic1971 3 days ago
Try looking up statistics on interracial FBI crime sometime. The numbers are not even close. Even though blacks make up 16 percent of the population.

In case you did not know there can be racism without oppression. Plenty of documented racist acts done against people of all colors. The issue is the professor only see racism in any form done against blacks. Which is why the will never win her suit. Educated teach all forms of racism or do not teach the subject at all. Of course students have an issue with selective teaching. So would the black students if she only talked about black violent racism against whites.

I should know all about it. Why? That's because my father was murdered in seventies for just being white. In fact when asked why they attacked him they stated was just looking for the next white guy. No justice for my family. My family was sacrificed to avoid a race war by Major White of Boston. In fact would not even let us pull plug on vegetative brain dead father(By order the Mayor). The case is documented, written about and change state law(Boston MA). My family could not even talk to the press(gag order). Same thing in LA Riots when white people were targeted for just being white. Plenty of documented cases in that riot. cases such as the two black guys who covered a white 13-year-old with gasoline and lit him on fire, saying “You get what you deserve, white boy” (Kansas City, Mo.) Other way around it's a hate crime. 20 black kids who beat up white Mathew Owens sitting on his own porch “for Trayvon” (Mobile, Ala.). Nor do you seem to understand is 16 percent of population commits 50 percent of all the murders in USA. Of which some are based solely on the persons skin color. Happens everyday just does not get reported. Because of this belief that Blacks cannot commit a violent racist act. Pretty much same belief as this professor.

So we see the media, the law, and the politicians work together to create a White-hostile environment. That, if anything, is exactly what structural racism or institutional racism means.

Old December 9th, 2013 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

For example, the government is busy right now attempting to break the solidarity of ethnic communities using HUD as a diversity enforcer. DOT is busily preparing public transport to bring the hoodlums to your bedroom communities. Read Victor Davis Hanson's laments about violent crime in rural areas.

Old December 15th, 2013 #4
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Jason 916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
susan H 3 days ago
@kellygreen @Truth Teller being a poor white woman with a very young child, homeless, penniless, i went to every agency there was begging for help and I will tell you word for word what said to me and the baby in my arms...."honey you are the wrong color, there is nothing we can do to help you. Try and find a friend or family to stay with or find yourself a black man and the system will help you, but all we can do is file a report that you have a little girl who is homeless and the state will take her away, place her with a new family and you will be out on your bottom with nothing--not even your daughter." This was said to me by a sympathetic BLACK social worker. She was an amazing woman but even she recognized that being poor doesn't count if you're white. This woman helped me find a room to sleep in where nobody would notice us and put me in touch with someone to do some work cleaning out low income houses when the tenants vacated and even she, a black woman, professional and compassionate, warned me of the nastiness I would find in cleaning these houses occupied majoritively by low income families of color. Shi**y diapers stuffed into air vents, sinks and bathtubs literally caked with grease, holes in the walls, ripped up horrid smelling carpets...if I could handle it I would have enough in maybe a week to get a bus ticket out of that hell. No, no individual race is worse than any other in poverish situations but the simple fact is white privilege is grossly blown out of proportion and nobody cares, you complain and suddenly you are the racist.

http://www.salon.com/2013/12/02/thre...ment=121192039
Disgusting, the "advice" from the blecck woman. Not really sure why the White woman said she was "amazing." Only if the black woman was being sarcastic, then maybe.

Old December 18th, 2013 #5
luftwaffensoldat
Witness to Genocide

luftwaffensoldat

Niggers always blame their various social pathologies on slavery and discrimination. The congoids of Afreaka were neither enslaved nor discriminated against by the white man, but are many times more violent than their nigger cousins in America. Of course, the 'groids and white race traitors blame European colonialism for nigger failure on the dark continent; but this is an obviously untenable explanation, because congoids are much worse off in their own independent countries than they were under European colonial rule. The same applies to nigger social pathology in America, which is obviously not because of slavery and discrimination because it has only gotten significantly worse since the passage of civil rights legislation in 1964.

The truth is that nigger social pathology is the result of a number of major factors, predominantly biological/genetic, but also cultural. The first is the average nigger IQ of 85; but this cannot be the entire explanation because other low-IQ, low intelligence populations, such as the Hindoos of India, are nowhere near as violent as niggers. In addition to IQ, niggers have higher circulating testosterone than whites or east Asians, which makes them more impulsive, with a low future time orientation. The third factor is a nigger "kulcha" that institutionalizes and celebrates violence. This is a more realistic analysis of all major factors underlying nigger pathology; but niggers being niggers, they will never acknowledge this.

Old December 18th, 2013 #6
James Dovery

James Dovery

All this shit to pick cotton?

Talk about a raw deal!

Old December 18th, 2013 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Quote:
Originally Posted by luftwaffensoldat View Post
Niggers always blame their various social pathologies on slavery and discrimination. The congoids of Afreaka were neither enslaved nor discriminated against by the white man, but are many times more violent than their nigger cousins in America. Of course, the 'groids and white race traitors blame European colonialism for nigger failure on the dark continent; but this is an obviously untenable explanation, because congoids are much worse off in their own independent countries than they were under European colonial rule. The same applies to nigger social pathology in America, which is obviously not because of slavery and discrimination because it has only gotten significantly worse since the passage of civil rights legislation in 1964.

The truth is that nigger social pathology is the result of a number of major factors, predominantly biological/genetic, but also cultural. The first is the average nigger IQ of 85; but this cannot be the entire explanation because other low-IQ, low intelligence populations, such as the Hindoos of India, are nowhere near as violent as niggers. In addition to IQ, niggers have higher circulating testosterone than whites or east Asians, which makes them more impulsive, with a low future time orientation. The third factor is a nigger "kulcha" that institutionalizes and celebrates violence. This is a more realistic analysis of all major factors underlying nigger pathology; but niggers being niggers, they will never acknowledge this.
You're right, but the facts don't matter. The jews have fed them lies about history and everything else, and they believe it with religious faith, and the hate it inspires in them is very real, needs very little pretext to find outlet. Where they are the majority, or a minority that doesn't get punished, they will exercise a terrible revenge on whites they think have wronged them. It's been going on for decades, and has reached warp speed in South Africa. And if you try to post on whites murdered by blacks since 94 vs nigs killed by whites before that, they won't post it.

Whites have gotten weak and soft, and they've lost the mental clarity that used to distinguish them from other races, for their call their softness love when in fact it's just weakness. Blacks are not the animal to be weak around.

Last edited by Alex Linder; December 18th, 2013 at 03:22 AM.

Old May 2nd, 2015 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

The landscape of Racial Equality in the US: On college entrance, SAT "bonuses" for Blacks & Mestizos ONLY: http://fw.to/o0gCUyh

Old May 2nd, 2015 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

This thread is to document the dishonesty and illogic of judeo-leftist claims. They say prejudice is individual but racism is institutional. So blacks can be prejudiced but only whites can be racist - since whites control the institutions. But actual institutional practices are uniformly anti-white. That goes for those that are semi-public or in the gray area between public and private, as with SAT in post above. Leftists make general statements about 'racism' that are refuted by factual specifics, yet they never acknowledge these facts. That's leftist privilege - never having to respond to anything because you control everything. Control all the media and government. So you can pose as The Rebel when you're actually The Man.

We are the rebel. We are the White Men. The System is against us. This is not opinion, this is demonstrable fact, and it's what this thread exists to document. Like anyone cared. But at least it helps any honest men understand what's going on.

Old December 18th, 2013 #10
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason 916 View Post
Disgusting, the "advice" from the blecck woman. Not really sure why the White woman said she was "amazing." Only if the black woman was being sarcastic, then maybe.
The only time whites are directly aggressive is against us white nationalists. They lack the confidence to be aggressive against blacks or jews. If they criticize them, they do it with kid gloves and disclaimers. This proves they are conformists and cowards. They are exactly the type Twain depicted in The Mysterious Stranger - stoning a 'witch' to death. Only because every one else is. They personally, 63 out of 67 of them, didn't want to do it, they just didn't have the moral courage to stand on their own opinion. I like to think this is mostly due to the christ cult, but it probably is to a good degree a racial defect.

Old August 20th, 2016 #11
Jack Robertson

Jack Robertson
Default project high tech

I tried to sign up with a program that would train young people for different sorts of jobs in electronics and computer programing but they never even gave me an answer. I found out later that it was minorities only and what's more had a hundred percent failure rate. So that was some jerks idea of how to use tax payer's money. Correct the "racism" inherent in high tech fields. Because of course this "racism" is the only reason why minorities are underepresented certainly not anything to do with their limited intellect. Everybody knows that minorities are have superior brains, just watch any movie, any time some poor white fool can't figure something out a minority comes along to help him out.

Thread