VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 5th, 2011 #161
Hudson
Banned

Location: Hassling shopkeeps along the information superhighway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
First, where has anyone claimed that Kate is 100% English? Show me the person who claimed that and I'll give them an e-slap for being a moron. If you catch anyone claiming the same of William - be sure to let me know because they will get one too. If you had done just twenty seconds research, you would see exactly where the Luptons got their looks from and it ain't as "Thom" (who was actually citing research I did) claimed. It's pointless arguing with people who can't even read.

"search and rescue pilot" + VNNUK marxist = "capitalist war machine"

Is it strange to you that someone who lives in England like Kate Middleton would be assumed to be 100% English? Is it that bad there, have the English been totally overrun?

William is descended from Germans, which would be the Saxon in Anglo-Saxon, right?

As far as I am concerned, Kate Middleton is a gypsy, unless you can come up with an excuse why Olive Lupton and half her offspring look like they arrived off the boat from Georgia or Armenia.

The future King of Britain will be a Gypsy King!

How 'bout that, wow. Remember when royals turned down the throne just for marrying an American. How times have changed.

Old May 5th, 2011 #162
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
Is it strange to you that someone who lives in England like Kate Middleton would be assumed to be 100% English? Is it that bad there, have the English been totally overrun?
I very much doubt there are many 100% pure English people in England.
Quote:
William is descended from Germans, which would be the Saxon in Anglo-Saxon, right?

Wrong. English, German, Danish, Greek, Scottish.....

Quote:
As far as I am concerned, Kate Middleton is a gypsy, unless you can come up with an excuse why Olive Lupton and half her offspring look like they arrived off the boat from Georgia or Armenia.

The future King of Britain will be a Gypsy King!
I have already provided comprehensive research into her family tree and see no reason to spoon feed people who can't read.

Quote:
How 'bout that, wow. Remember when royals turned down the throne just for marrying an American. How times have changed.
Unfortunately, you're wrong yet again. The Abdication had sweet F.A to do with Wallis being American. Even the "official" story has nothing to do with her being an American and everything to do with her divorces.

Old May 5th, 2011 #163
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:

Unfortunately, you're wrong yet again. The Abdication had sweet F.A to do with Wallis being American. Even the "official" story has nothing to do with her being an American and everything to do with her divorces.
....oh, and by the way, Wallis had more English blood in her than Edward VIII did.

Old May 5th, 2011 #164
Hudson
Banned

Location: Hassling shopkeeps along the information superhighway

You gave me a good textual thrashing there....but still there are the matter of these photographs, still yet to be explained.

Thick lips, squinty pulled back eyes, coal black coarse hair.....these are English traits??? They look more at home in Azerbaijan than Abbotsford!

Old May 5th, 2011 #165
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
You gave me a good textual thrashing there....but still there are the matter of these photographs, still yet to be explained.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev
I have already provided comprehensive research into her family tree and see no reason to spoon feed people who can't read.

Which bit of this rather short phrase are you struggling with?

But just for you:

Francis Martineau Lupton (Olive's great x a few grandfather) is descended from Gaston Martineau who was a surgeon in the Dordogne. He fled France in around 1685 and became a naturalised English citizen in 1688.

Old July 9th, 2011 #166
Kurt Anger
Banned

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
WTF! that ugly kikess is showing off her "Angry-Hungry" man-eater twat!

i wonder how many men has she already "Devoured and swallowed" through her snatch.

hope she ends up being gang-raped and drowned in an acid bath by 100 muslim pakis scum!.

Old July 9th, 2011 #167
Kurt Anger
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post
goldsmith Name Meaning and History

English: occupational name for a worker in gold, a compound of Old English gold ‘gold’ + smiđ ‘smith’. In North America it is very often an English translation of German or Jewish Goldschmidt.

http://www.ancestry.com/facts/goldsm...y-history.ashx

Acording to "jewornotjew" site Kate Middleton isn't Jewish.

http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=307

Kate Middleton parents and ancestry.

http://www.wargs.com/other/middleton.html

http://johndenugent.com/english/engl...st-race-mixing

The mummy probably isn't a religious Jew but she is racially a turco-mongol Khazar.

wtf? her mother looks just like she were Barbra streisand twin sister.

a jew is ,no doubt about it.

Old July 9th, 2011 #168
Kurt Anger
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post
Take a look at her biological sister Pippa Middleton's Asiatic Khazar features.

WHAT THE FLYING FUCKˇ pippas looks just like a Philippine street hooker.

she's one of the ugliest woman on earth. for sure.

Old March 3rd, 2013 #169
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
The Duchess of Cambridge is of Irish descent and is distantly related to singer Chris de Burgh, the Irish have insisted.

Kate's family tree has working class and middle class connections and a link to royalty, according to genealogists at a roadshow for the BBC's Who Do You Think You Are? programme.

Experts traced Kate's ancestry on her father Michael's side back to King Edward III. In 1352 his son Lionel of Antwerp married the Countess of Ulster Elizabeth de Burgh, who the Lady in Red singer is descended from.

Members of the royal family have attended the parade by 1st Battalion Irish Guards for more than 100 years.

Although the Duchess's Irish heritage dates back to the 14th century, Tourism Ireland has deemed this link strong enough to feature in a campaign to attract visitors to the country.

The Irish Tourism board has yet to release its findings, but chief executive Niall Gibbons said Kate's Irish links had been proven.

The Duchess of Cambridge was pictured with Prince William at the wedding of Mark Tomlinson and Laura Bechtolsheimer in Switzerland

Mr de Burgh, who has sold 45 million records over a 40-year career, told the Daily Telegraph: 'I was unaware that there is a distant connection between the de Burgh family and the Middletons.

'At least that will give us something to talk about should we ever have a cup of tea together.'

The Argentinian-born singer added: 'There are probably many others also connected to both families.'

Mr de Burgh's guess was correct, as the duchess can name film director Guy Ritchie, actor Sir John Gielgud and authors Beatrix Potter and Arthur Ransome, among her distant relatives.

Mr de Burgh has military tradition in his ancestry, with his grandfather having been British Army General Sir Eric de Burgh, who became chief of general staff in India in 1939.

Last year Kate celebrated St Patrick's Day by presenting soldiers from the Irish Guard with shamrocks, as part of a royal family tradition.

The duchess was pictured this week with her husband Prince William at the wedding of Mark Tomlinson and Laura Bechtolsheimer in Switzerland.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...y-royalty.html

Old March 3rd, 2013 #170
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Kate's family tree has working class and middle class connections and a link to royalty, according to genealogists at a roadshow for the BBC's Who Do You Think You Are? programme.

Experts traced Kate's ancestry on her father Michael's side back to King Edward III. In 1352 his son Lionel of Antwerp married the Countess of Ulster Elizabeth de Burgh, who the Lady in Red singer is descended from.
Don't you just love this bit? The BBC has discovered it! Expert genealogists, no less!

Sadly for them, scrolling back through this thread reveals that both andy and myself posted this years ago.

Old March 3rd, 2013 #171
andy

Quote:

Sadly for them, scrolling back through this thread reveals that both andy and myself posted this years ago.
Further scrolling back through the thread vindicates my ignoring of the three scum who were a hindrance to progress and perverts,hah de aynsworth who is that supposed to fool ?

Chase them into the swamps

Old March 3rd, 2013 #172
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Further scrolling back through the thread vindicates my ignoring of the three scum who were a hindrance to progress and perverts,hah de aynsworth who is that supposed to fool ?
You have half the forum on ignore so you're bound to get it right sometimes.

I wonder if we'll be credited on the BBC programme or if the researchers will take the glory?

Old March 3rd, 2013 #173
Harrington

I've often wondered how many Europeans must have Hunnic and or Mongol blood, bearing in mind they raped and pillaged wherever they went.

Old March 3rd, 2013 #174
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrington View Post
I've often wondered how many Europeans must have Hunnic and or Mongol blood, bearing in mind they raped and pillaged wherever they went.
Even later the mayhew census of 1856 estimated a London population of four million with a chinese amount of four hundred thousand.I suspect this accounts for so many slitty eyed and mongoloid looking blighters in essex.Later millions of jews fled the shtetls and settled in London,Leeds,Belfast and Glasgow.Where are they now ? according to Bev the likes of poxman and collette are not self evidently jews, perhaps the bastards are so well embedded that they pass for what passes for an Englishman nowadays ?

Old March 3rd, 2013 #175
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Even later the mayhew census of 1856 estimated a London population of four million with a chinese amount of four hundred thousand.I suspect this accounts for so many slitty eyed and mongoloid looking blighters in essex.Later millions of jews fled the shtetls and settled in London,Leeds,Belfast and Glasgow.Where are they now ? according to Bev the likes of poxman and collette are not self evidently jews, perhaps the bastards are so well embedded that they pass for what passes for an Englishman nowadays ?
I'll grant you that Paxman might look jewish but he denies it and seeing as he works in an industry where it seems to be advantageous and with the lack of any other evidence, I don't think he is.

Old March 3rd, 2013 #176
andy

Quote:
I'll grant you that Paxman might look jewish but he denies it and seeing as he works in an industry where it seems to be advantageous and with the lack of any other evidence, I don't think he is.
Max Bygraves worked in the same industry and denied it a more obvious front wheel skid never walked the earth,same for des o'connor.I believe such denials are based on religious fundamentalism and probably indicate a more pious non practicing jew than otherwise

Thread