Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 1st, 2018 #101
NaomiX
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 431
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
This willy wufta was rambling away to himself on here until 3:30am. Even posting pictures of women to try and prove heís not gay.

Because Naomi likes his silly songs, I found one for him...

https://youtu.be/Xxz2m7BFBrU
Meet the "willy wufta" then Joe, in May, he will travel to you. I'm sure a "man" like you will put him/her in their place.
 
Old April 1st, 2018 #102
NaomiX
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 431
Default

If this "Joe from Bradford" doesn't already work for the reds/Jews, he may as well. He is a distraction I will ignore in future (unless he wants to hook up in Exeter in May). Complete wrong-un in every way.
 
Old April 1st, 2018 #103
NaomiX
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 431
Default

Joe meet me for a straightner. Fuck knows how old you are, but you have the advantage, so come on..........Must say though, if I win, your rectum is mine.....

Can't wait to get it all out in the book...."Far-right" is full of contradictions ffs. So is life though....

Last edited by NaomiX; April 1st, 2018 at 04:36 PM.
 
Old August 1st, 2019 #104
joefrombradford
Senior Member
 
joefrombradford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,972
joefrombradford
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
Once again... Why did you stab a gay Naomi? Were you scared of him turning you into one? Were you trying to rape him at knifepoint? Was he blackmailing you and threatening to reveal your dirty secret? Oh and by the way... What did you agree to do to get your prison sentence reduced by a whopping three years?
I don't think I was far off the mark with that.

Everyone knows that if he had nothing to hide he could have shut me up by releasing his court depositions, but for some reason he didn't want to show his paperwork. Why is that? He's quite liberal when it comes to revealing information on other VNN users trials and threatening to reveal their deps, but when it comes to his own trial and his appeal he goes all sheepish and doesn't want to talk about it. Why?

I believe the reason he did not shut me up by uploading his paperwork is because his paperwork says he is a sex offender. But that is just my opinion.
__________________
Justice for Stuart Lubbock
 
Old August 4th, 2019 #105
bradfromjoeford
Junior Member
 
bradfromjoeford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 63
bradfromjoeford
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaomiX View Post
Simple - it wasn't classed as a "Hate crime" because it never came out in court he was gay. Besides, in 1991 there was no legal classification of 'hate crimes'. It was put down as a motiveless attack. In actual fact it wasn't a stabbing at all really, the bloke just got prodded with the tip of a knife and received just 2 stitches. Does any sane person believe that would warrant an eight year sentence? The judges that presided over the appeal against severity of sentence didn't think it did, and thanks to my Jewish brief I got 3 years knocked off. 5 years was still a bit steep though. The case is actually in Archibalds the legal reference books referred to by barristers and judges. Go look it up you fucking half-wit. This was all common knowledge at the time, when you were still a little boy Joe, before your bollocks had dropped and before you realised you were a homo.
I doubt anyone would have court paperwork from 29 years ago. Would they?
 
Old August 13th, 2019 #106
joefrombradford
Senior Member
 
joefrombradford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,972
joefrombradford
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfromjoeford View Post
I doubt anyone would have court paperwork from 29 years ago. Would they?
He says he's got Andy's paperwork from 34 years ago.

Amusingly, he only took exception to what was wrote on this paperwork in recent years, when his gay feelings got hurt.

He got butthurt when Andy wouldn't back up his gay claims that his comrade of 30+ years, Gertner, was Jewish.
__________________
Justice for Stuart Lubbock
 
Old August 13th, 2019 #107
bradfromjoeford
Junior Member
 
bradfromjoeford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 63
bradfromjoeford
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
He says he's got Andy's paperwork from 34 years ago.

Amusingly, he only took exception to what was wrote on this paperwork in recent years, when his gay feelings got hurt.

He got butthurt when Andy wouldn't back up his gay claims that his comrade of 30+ years, Gertner, was Jewish.
I think you are a little confused. He actually said Lecomber has paperwork from his trial in the 80s in which Andy was a prosecution witness for the Crown. Gertner only got involved in the BNP in the mid to late 90s and the other person you refer to, met him for the first time in 2004. Hardly "comrades". Have you ever met or seen Gertner? If so, do you think he is or looks Jewish? Perhaps not as you are a fan of the deceased Bob Hoskins....
 
Old August 13th, 2019 #108
bradfromjoeford
Junior Member
 
bradfromjoeford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 63
bradfromjoeford
Default

Perusing this forum and old and new threads and posts by joefrombradford, there seems to be a recurring theme - homosexuality. I'm puzzled as to why this can be as I know joe to be a fine upstanding veteran of nationalism.
 
Old August 13th, 2019 #109
joefrombradford
Senior Member
 
joefrombradford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,972
joefrombradford
Default

Never met him, never spoke to him, don't know him, don't know or care if he is Jewish.
__________________
Justice for Stuart Lubbock
 
Old August 13th, 2019 #110
bradfromjoeford
Junior Member
 
bradfromjoeford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 63
bradfromjoeford
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
Never met him, never spoke to him, don't know him, don't know or care if he is Jewish.
Bob Hoskins?
__________________
"Yes, some of my exís have been ugly. I admit Iíve been with some pretty ropey women" joefrombradford
 
Old August 13th, 2019 #111
bradfromjoeford
Junior Member
 
bradfromjoeford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 63
bradfromjoeford
Default

How's uncle Kev these days Joe? Did you sort it all out amicably? Did he give you his fav SA kepi as a gesture of goodwill? Will you post a pic of yourself wearing it, as you like to in other fancy dress costumes?
__________________
"Yes, some of my exís have been ugly. I admit Iíve been with some pretty ropey women" joefrombradford
 
Old August 14th, 2019 #112
bradfromjoeford
Junior Member
 
bradfromjoeford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 63
bradfromjoeford
Default

Three day wait expected while closet man joefrombradford composes a vitriolic post, full of projection of his own shit onto someone else with the aid of his Thesaurus, or the sore arse even....
__________________
"Yes, some of my exís have been ugly. I admit Iíve been with some pretty ropey women" joefrombradford
 
Old August 14th, 2019 #113
bradfromjoeford
Junior Member
 
bradfromjoeford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 63
bradfromjoeford
Default

I wonder who this is? Why would anyone? S & M perhaps? Does the filter of the mask contain the gusset of someones underpants?? The mind boggles.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	14955988_1711462045847462_8323998961398299768_n.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	10434  
__________________
"Yes, some of my exís have been ugly. I admit Iíve been with some pretty ropey women" joefrombradford
 
Old August 15th, 2019 #114
bradfromjoeford
Junior Member
 
bradfromjoeford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 63
bradfromjoeford
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
I don't think I was far off the mark with that.

Everyone knows that if he had nothing to hide he could have shut me up by releasing his court depositions, but for some reason he didn't want to show his paperwork. Why is that? He's quite liberal when it comes to revealing information on other VNN users trials and threatening to reveal their deps, but when it comes to his own trial and his appeal he goes all sheepish and doesn't want to talk about it. Why?

I believe the reason he did not shut me up by uploading his paperwork is because his paperwork says he is a sex offender. But that is just my opinion.
The thing is, when dealing with cranks like joefronbradford, even if court paperwork could be produced, and if that paperwork proved that there was no sexual element to the crime in question, then joe would just state the paperwork had been falsified by either the person it belonged to, or that persons "handlers". Unfortunately that paperwork is unavailable but as previously stated, if someone wants to contact Kingston Crown Court - the trial took place in October 1991 and I'm sure for a fee the court would supply depositions and full transcripts of the trial and sentencing. The only other proof that a sexual crime was not committed is an official print out of the persons criminal record. The part relevant to prove this was no more than a conviction for GBH will be put up on this forum in the next few days. Alas, even that will not be good enough for the tinfoil hat brigade...
__________________
"Yes, some of my exís have been ugly. I admit Iíve been with some pretty ropey women" joefrombradford

Last edited by bradfromjoeford; August 15th, 2019 at 03:15 PM.
 
Old August 15th, 2019 #115
bradfromjoeford
Junior Member
 
bradfromjoeford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 63
bradfromjoeford
Default

Here you are then...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	59
Size:	292.9 KB
ID:	10437   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.JPG
Views:	53
Size:	169.7 KB
ID:	10438   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.JPG
Views:	42
Size:	205.3 KB
ID:	10439   Click image for larger version

Name:	4.JPG
Views:	43
Size:	362.1 KB
ID:	10440  
__________________
"Yes, some of my exís have been ugly. I admit Iíve been with some pretty ropey women" joefrombradford
 
Old August 15th, 2019 #116
bradfromjoeford
Junior Member
 
bradfromjoeford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 63
bradfromjoeford
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfromjoeford View Post
The thing is, when dealing with cranks like joefronbradford, even if court paperwork could be produced, and if that paperwork proved that there was no sexual element to the crime in question, then joe would just state the paperwork had been falsified by either the person it belonged to, or that persons "handlers". Unfortunately that paperwork is unavailable but as previously stated, if someone wants to contact Kingston Crown Court - the trial took place in October 1991 and I'm sure for a fee the court would supply depositions and full transcripts of the trial and sentencing. The only other proof that a sexual crime was not committed is an official print out of the persons criminal record. The part relevant to prove this was no more than a conviction for GBH will be put up on this forum in the next few days. Alas, even that will not be good enough for the tinfoil hat brigade...

So long ago, got the date wrong -actually Jan 91.
__________________
"Yes, some of my exís have been ugly. I admit Iíve been with some pretty ropey women" joefrombradford
 
Old August 15th, 2019 #117
bradfromjoeford
Junior Member
 
bradfromjoeford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 63
bradfromjoeford
Default

Now, we would like to ask joefrombradford, if he will take a lie detector test, carried out by a professional and at Stampton's expense to see whether or not he is actually a homo or bi-sexual?? Of course, Stampton is prepared to take the very same test.
__________________
"Yes, some of my exís have been ugly. I admit Iíve been with some pretty ropey women" joefrombradford
 
Old August 15th, 2019 #118
bradfromjoeford
Junior Member
 
bradfromjoeford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 63
bradfromjoeford
Default

Furthermore, Stampton is out of politics now, for good. He will always have his views but just wants to be left alone by the right & left, who he sees as an equally fucked-up bunch of freaks. He may be getting old but not soft. So be warned..
__________________
"Yes, some of my exís have been ugly. I admit Iíve been with some pretty ropey women" joefrombradford
 
Old August 17th, 2019 #119
bradfromjoeford
Junior Member
 
bradfromjoeford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 63
bradfromjoeford
Default

Just shows how the infrastructure of this country is gradually collapsing due to many positions in government agencies being filled with "ethnics" who have brought their third world "work ethic", or lack of it with them. The date of the conviction is actually wrong. The arrest was made in May 1991, the trial was in the October, 6 months was spent on remand awaiting the trial and Stampton was released after a second parole hearing in November 1993, having served two and half years. Confirmed by his co-defendant in the case.
__________________
"Yes, some of my exís have been ugly. I admit Iíve been with some pretty ropey women" joefrombradford
 
Old August 17th, 2019 #120
bradfromjoeford
Junior Member
 
bradfromjoeford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 63
bradfromjoeford
Default

And in case anyone is interested "Andy", mentioned earlier in this thread - the prosecution witness against Lecomber, is currently posting on SF as "ruprtsw". Still, I doubt that will phase any of the play-act nazis on there, all too busy discussing false flags, stickers and the usual retarded BS etc..
__________________
"Yes, some of my exís have been ugly. I admit Iíve been with some pretty ropey women" joefrombradford
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:36 AM.
Page generated in 0.11902 seconds.