Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 21st, 2005 #1
DJ_Zarathustra

Default African American Idol

I watched about 15 minutes of the "American Idol" preliminary competition (or whatever it's called), and I'm happy to announce that the spirit of the Universal Negro is alive and well in the "entertainment industry". But you already knew that. The panel of judges--Simon Cowell and two other creatures--waxed rhapsodic over those constestants who screeched, warbled, over-emoted and did everything else but come straight down on their notes and hold them. Black, brown, yellow, white, off-white--it didn't matter. They all did the same thing. One sassy little black shit made a grand entrance, doing a rap which contained a line about how "we" aren't going to be slaves no more, or some such. The judges liked it. She then sang an excerpt from an old Jackson 5 song, and was told by Cowell that she sounded as if she had been inhaling helium. Bye, Proud Black Female. Not surpisingly, she left in a huff and then ranted angrily to the cameras about how her sublime talent hadn't been fully appreciated. Impressive, no? No.

There was one exception to all of this affirmative musical action, a white woman who sang a country piece and cited Martina McBride as an influence. She spoke with the same quasi-Encino Valley accent used by nearly all American women under 35, and probably has no idea who Tammy Wynette and Loretta Lynn were, but no matter. She is "goin' ta Holleeewoood" for the next round and will be competing against jigs and wiggers of all repulsive varieties. Good luck.

I don't really understand the purpose of this program. Anyone remember Kelly Clarkson?

Old January 21st, 2005 #2
Georgie

Usually any singing you hear on television is black singing. We all know what it sounds like. Pretty horrible stuff.

Old January 22nd, 2005 #3
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

Default We all want to gaze upon negroes, don't we, America?

I don't watch the jewbox at all. The habit's not that hard to kick. Unplug it and put it away in the attic.
A combination of having a crappy set and disgust in the 9-11 media fraud and cover-up helped me toss the one-eyed jew for good. Well, until there are White programs and channels again.

I was in a bank the other day and noticed that 3/4 of the ads/fliers/posters had pictures of niggers. Niggers happily saving money for college and niggers lounging in expensive sets calling in loans and transactions on da phone.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

Old January 24th, 2005 #4
N.B. Forrest

Yes, thanks to Murray, the Nigger Caterwaul is truly ubiquitous now: all the ignorant young White girls ludicrously trying to imitate that farting hippo 'Reefa Franklin instead of being influenced by great White singers. It's the kike-enforced standard. If they even try to sing White you can bet that that mud-lovin' lump of shit Cowell and the others will say that they've got no "soul".

Old January 24th, 2005 #5
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Thumbs down

I did follow A.I. in the second season.....that was the one where it was down to Clay Aiken and Fat Albert, I mean Reuben Studdard. Of course, Fat Albert won (he sounds the same on every song and sweats when he sings), even though Clay was superior in vocal talent (great range)....but you can't have a white win the second "idol" now can you?

That was the LAST time I acknowledged AI....
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old January 27th, 2005 #6
heaven above

Chesterton described it very well, when he said....many years ago........."that THEY know no songs" !

Why don't our people whistle anymore ?

Old January 28th, 2005 #7
Carrigan

[African] American Idol is the worst TV show I have seen in quite a while -- granted, I usually usually only turn on the [Talmud]vision for the occasional [Jewz]news or [ZOG-supported Court]History[an] Channel program.

Any tips on my VNNglish? Lindstedt will always remain unsurpassed at VNNglish prose. Heil Marty!

Old January 28th, 2005 #8
heaven above

I watched a brief flurry of the Idol thing. Just what language do the niggers in the USA speak ?

I couldn't understand a word of some coon this evening. He had pants on that looked like he had shit himself !

Old January 28th, 2005 #9
COTW
Overseer

US university offers 'American Idol' course

Quote:
The class will watch both episodes of the show each week and devise their own rating system for the contestants.

Students will learn the history of the weekly Idol themes such as Broadway and Motown.

The final project will be an essay on who should win and why.
When does the revolution begin?

"The very aim and end of our institutions is just this: that we may think what we like and say what we think."

-Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Thread