VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 18th, 2004 #21
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe
I don't like Bill Maher either, but when I was visiting my sister and brother-in-law in Florida they put his show on (apparently he has got some cable show on Showtime, and similar format to Politically Incorrect).

I have to admit his comedy writers were brilliant, and it had to be the funniest damn thing I've seen in a long time. His timing was good, too.
I think Maher is hilarious...jew or not. It's called "Real Time", and it's on HBO. I don't get HBO at college, so I just download the episodes. I also like the "Da Ali G" show.

Did you see the one where he played the fag interviewing people at White Nationalist rally? Omg...

Old July 18th, 2004 #22
Deus Vult

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR ANTICHRIST
That nigger chris tucker is another one. All them nigger token comedians are the same.

Chris Tucker is one of the worst. Nothing about him is clever, funny or amusing. He is the black Pauly Shore!

Pauly Shore is even worse, I think. Zero talent there.

Old July 18th, 2004 #23
Vivaodio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima Eternae
I think Maher is hilarious...jew or not. It's called "Real Time", and it's on HBO. I don't get HBO at college, so I just download the episodes. I also like the "Da Ali G" show.

Did you see the one where he played the fag interviewing people at White Nationalist rally? Omg...

Ali G is the funniest person in all the British isles. And yes, he is a Jew, but one has to admit he is incredibly funny and clever. I remember a segment ( from one his DVD's I believe) where he's discussing the influence of the media with a panel of jounalists and authors, no one has any clue that he's pulling their leg, and it's hilarious how he discusses that star trek doesn't compell someone to fly into outspace no more than violence compells someone to kill people.

Old July 18th, 2004 #24
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

[QUOTE=Deus Vult]Chris Tucker is one of the worst. Nothing about him is clever, funny or amusing. He is the black Pauly Shore!

QUOTE]

Most of the nigger comedians are the same. All they know how to do is curse and talk filthy. Much like how the regular nigger always acts. George Carlin, although he is white, has the same type of routine, but for some reason he makes it funny when he does it.

Old July 18th, 2004 #25
John in Woodbridge

Default Real Time

Quote:

Did you see the one where he played the fag interviewing people at White Nationalist rally? Omg......
I only saw the one when I was visiting my sister, and it was some of the best comedy writing I've seen in a long time. I was laughing my ass off.

Old July 18th, 2004 #26
John in Woodbridge

Default comedians

Quote:
Most of the nigger comedians are the same. All they know how to do is curse and talk filthy. Much like how the regular nigger always acts. George Carlin, although he is white, has the same type of routine, but for some reason he makes it funny when he does it.
Chris Rock isn't bad, and Richard Pryor was an innovator. I don't mind dirty humor as long as it's funny. Andrew Dice Clay was obscene but not funny, IMO.

Old July 20th, 2004 #27
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Quote:
Could be Auron from FFX.
o.O

Quote:
Bill Mahers father is jewish and his mother is a White Catholic
I think he was raised Catholic, then got rid of it.

Old July 20th, 2004 #28
Nordblod
Starkast i stan

Quote:
o.O
What the hell is that nerd for?
The nations are - graves

Old July 20th, 2004 #29
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Quote:
What the hell is that nerd for?
It's like a face. One eye is raised sorta like "wha?"

o.O

Another asian smiley...feeling awkward (with a drop of sweat):

-_-;

Old August 3rd, 2004 #30
NutHouseSmere

Somebody asked: Quote "Are there any other comediennes worse than Roseanne Barr?".

Not really

But in Britain Comedienne Dawn French is equally as unfunny.

And she weighs 29 Stone. Methinks.

She comprises 90% by weight of the unfunny comedy duo French and Saunders.

Worse I feel, is that she is married to a Black Man Lennie Henry.

As my close friend Mr Rab Buchanan said;
' Tis most unlikely you'd want to put your nose up her crack, on a warm summres afternoon'.

http://dawnfrench.tripod.com/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/profiles/lenny_henry.shtml

Last edited by NutHouseSmere; August 3rd, 2004 at 10:07 AM.

Old August 3rd, 2004 #31
Demonica

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWorker
Bill Mahers father is jewish and his mother is a White Catholic.
He still has lots of sympathy for the jews. I get a ton of free magazine subscriptions and in one of the retarded womens magazines, I believe Marie Claire, this month they are urging women to vote. There was Dennis Miller making the case for the republicans and Maher making the case for the Democrats. In one part Maher referred to Judaism as "one of the gentlest religons, especially when it came to women's issues" or some bullshit of the sort. I remember a long time on "Politically Incorrect" he was ripping xians a new asshole and someone said, "Bill, you wouldn't feel that way if we were discussing jews, would you?" So all in all, he is a jew-coddler and way too liberal on certain issues. But I have to admit I enjoyed Politically Incorrect.

Old August 3rd, 2004 #32
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Yeah you're right.

You can watch guilt free by downloading, though.

Old August 4th, 2004 #33
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

Quote:
I remember a long time on "Politically Incorrect" he was ripping xians a new asshole and someone said, "Bill, you wouldn't feel that way if we were discussing jews, would you?"
Amazing they let that in.

Always when an unfunny comedian is praised by the media, suspect a jew.

That goes for everyone, whether it's an actor or a scientist or a politician or whatever that is unduly praised.

I quit watching ZOG TV for ages so I don't know any unfunny comedian. From snippets I see when forced to watched TV at other people's places, Adam Sandler is supposed to be the new king of humor. As expected and is very obvious, he is a kike.

Old August 4th, 2004 #34
Demonica

Does anyone remember waaay back when Arsenio Hall had Louis Farrakhan on his show and he made anti-semetic comments? 3 days later.... no more Arsenio. Even though Arsenio Hall was a nigger it pisses me off when jews are allowed to do shit like that.

Old August 4th, 2004 #35
Demonica

Quote:
Originally Posted by 999
Amazing they let that in.

Always when an unfunny comedian is praised by the media, suspect a jew.

That goes for everyone, whether it's an actor or a scientist or a politician or whatever that is unduly praised.

I quit watching ZOG TV for ages so I don't know any unfunny comedian. From snippets I see when forced to watched TV at other people's places, Adam Sandler is supposed to be the new king of humor. As expected and is very obvious, he is a kike.
I cannot stand him or any of his movies. It makes me sick to even look at him. I would rather watch nigger comedy than anything that revolting jew is in. Jim Carrey is another one who disgusts me. I don't know if he is a jew or not but I find him painfully un-funny.

Old August 4th, 2004 #36
White Winger

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredrik Haerne
I mean, seriously. There was a show on yesterday where she appeared in several sketches, and she sounds like a squealing pig. And she couldn't stop smiling and giggling during the sketch, even when she was supposed to look angry or annoyed; I have seen pre-school kids with better acting skills.

IMDB describes her as "probably one of America's funniest comedians" -- writing that is a ticket to the noose on Rope Day.

The only thing that speaks in her favor is that she allowed Tom Selleck on her talk show (one of few episodes aired in Sweden, and the only episode I watched), where he affirmed that he was strongly in favor of the Right to Bear Arms: "I'm in favor of the Second Amendment ... and of the first, the third." Rare to see an actor who doesn't deserve a noose. (or does he...?)
Well ,yeah....Every single niggerilla comic there is.Every single one of them.It hardly matters how funny they might be,here and there.The bottom line is that they are,like 99% of all niggnoramuses,more racist than any White Man will ever be,their style of telling "funny" stories or observations ,are addle-minded,illiterate,over-the-top,obnoxiously LOUD,full of endless ,empty-headed ,niggnorant slang,totally void of half the words that White comics would use,beacuse we know it makes the jokes more articulate,and more sense.Totsally retarded,and their all niggerboo audiences are the exact same way.Seeing any nigger comic and a 100% nigger devil savage audience gives us Humans no hope for the future.

Old August 4th, 2004 #37
bizmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonica
Jim Carrey is another one who disgusts me. I don't know if he is a jew or not but I find him painfully un-funny.
I've got to put in a good word for Jim Carrey. I admit that sometimes he goes way over the top, but overall he can pull off stuff that no other person could. He's got an incredible amount of control over his facial expressions... his physical comedy is unmatched in recent memory. He's just so darn goofy, it's impossible for him not to be funny.

My favorite movie of his is "Dumb and Dumber." I know it's a dumb movie, but it's so goddamn funny, I laugh my ass off every time I see it. "Me, Myself and Irene" provides a great example of his physical humor when he's fighting against himself, beating himself up, throwing himself out of a moving car, etc.... it's incredible. Of course this is the movie in which he has three nigger "sons" because his wife cheated on him and he's absolutely clueless and thinks that they're "his" sons! Which kind of seems like propaganda, but then you notice that they're always playing up the nigger kids' intelligence (like when they fly the helicopter) for laughs because, well, it's simply so incongruous for this fat nigger slob to have intelligent words coming out of his mouth. It makes you think.... it's like reverse propaganda, because on the surface it's plain propaganda since the niggers are portrayed as smart, but on a deeper level it's giving the opposite message because it's always seen as funny. Also, the fact that he even thinks of them as his sons, and he's obviously pretty much in denial, at least points the audience to the fact that there IS a Racial Reality out there, and that no White man could ever have nigger sons. All in all an interesting movie just to see possible prop/counter-prop techniques.

On another note... have you ever seen him in a more serious role? (e.g. The Truman Show, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind)

And I've never heard of him being even remotely Jewish.

Old August 5th, 2004 #38
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Quote:
The Truman Show
That movie was excellent. A bit cheesy at the end...but still good. Haven't seen spotless mind....any good?

Old September 30th, 2004 #39
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

Who Is a Comedian?, The Gantseh Megillah, Volume 3, Issue 3
"Listen to Jackie Mason: "A normal person wouldn't become a comedian. The egomania, the neurosis, the need to overcompensate, the feeling that life is meaningless without stardom - it's too much suffering." So who becomes a comedian? Groucho Marx, Jack Benny, Milton Berle, Lenny Bruce, Jerry Seinfeld, the list goes on and on. There must be a reason here as well to explain not only why there are so many Jewish comedians today, but also why Jews throughout the ages have been known for their humor." [Jewish comedians cited by this web site include: Bud Abbott (mother was Jewish, Abbott & Costello), Woody Allen (Born Konigsberg), Marty Allen, Jason Alexander (Greenspan), Tom Arnold (converted to Judaism, has some Jewish lineage), Joey Adams (born Abramowitz, converted to Christian Science), Bea Arthur (born Bernice Frankel, Golden Girls, Maud), Ed Asner (Lou Grant, Bronx Zoo), Hank Azaria, Roseanne Barr, Richard Belzer, Richard Benjamin, Jack Benny (Benjamin Kubelsky), Milton "Uncle Miltie" Berle (Berlinger), Sandra Bernhard, Joey Bishop (the only living member of the "Rat Pack"), Elayne Boosler, Victor Borge (Danish Jew, Rosenbaum), David Brenner, Fanny Brice (Borach), Matthew Broderick (mother is Jewish, same as wife, Sarah Jessica Parker), Albert Brooks (Einstein), Mel Brooks (Kaminsky), George Burns (Nathan Birnbaum), Red Buttons (Aaron Chwatt), Lenny Bruce (Born Leonard Alfred Schneider), Eddie Cantor (Iskowitch), Andrew Dice Clay (Silverstein), Sid Ceasar, Billy Crystal, Rodney Dangerfield (Jacob Cohen, later changed it to Jack), Larry David (seinfeld creator/producer, star of "Curb your enthusiasm"), Fran Drescher, Marty "googly eyes" Feldman, Fyvush Finkel, Al Franken, Mitchell Friedman (Voted #1 Jewish Comic by the Young Jewish Alliance in 1999), Jackie Gayle, Brad Garrott (Gerstenfeld, "Everybody Loves Raymond"), Larry Gelbart (M*A*S*H), Gilbert Gottfried, Elliott Gould, Ellen Greene (Little Shop Of Horrors), Shecky Greene, Steve Guttenberg, Buddy Hackett, Goldie Hawn, Buck Henry (Zuckerman), Michael J. Herman ("The Next Big Thing" according to the LA Times), Danny Hoch, Gabriel Kaplan, Jonathan Katz (Dr. Katz, comedy central), Andy Kaufman, Danny Kaye (Kaminsky), Richard Kind, Andy Kindler, Alan King, Robert Klein, Jack Klugman (Odd Couple), Lisa Kudrow, Carol Liefer, Jerry Lewis (Jerome Levitch), Richard Lewis, Shari Lewis (Hurwitz, "Lambchops"), Hal Linden (Barney Miller), Jon Lovitz, Mal Z. Lawrence, Norman Lear (creator of The Jeffersons, All In The Family, Good Times), Bill Maher (mother is Jewish), Howie Mandel, Sally Marr (Lenny Bruce's mother, Joan Rivers portrayed her on Broadway), Marc Marron, The Marx Brothers, Jackie Mason (Maza), Walter Matthau (Matuschanskayasky), Elaine May (May/Nichols), Anne Meara (Stiller/Meara, converted to Judaism), Lorne Michaels (Lipowitz), Marilyn Michaels, Larry Miller, Rick Moranis (Ghostbusters, Honey, I Shrunk The Kids, Little Shop of Horrors), Zero Mostel, Taylor Negron (mother is Jewish), Mike Nichols (filmmaker, The Graduate, The Bird Cage, born Peschwosky), Super Dave Osbourne (brother of Albert Brooks, born Einstein), Kevin Pollak, Sarah Jessica Parker (mother is Jewish, same as hubby, Matthew Broderick), Rhea Pearlman, Freddie Prinze Sr. (father was Hungarian Jew), Freddie Prinze Jr., Gilda Radner, Harold Ramis (actor/director, Ghostbusters, Caddyshack, Groundhog Day), Tony Randall (Rosenberg), Carl Reiner, Rob Reiner, Paul Reiser, Paul Reubens (born Rubenfeld, aka Pee Wee Herman), Don Rickles, The Ritz Brothers, Joan Rivers (Molinsky), Freddy Roman, Rita Rudner, Bob Saget, Mort Sahl, Soupy Sales (Supman), Adam Sandler, Rob Schneider (half-Jew), Sherwood Schwartz (Gilligan's Island, The Brady Bunch), Robert Schimmel, David Schwimmer, George Segal, Jerry Seinfeld, Harry Shearer, Sarah Silverman, Mitzi Shore (owner of The Comedy Store), Pauly Shore (son of Sammy & Mitzi), Sammy Shore, Gary Shandling, Bobby Slayton (father is Jewish), Barry Sobel, David Steinberg, Matt Stone (Southpark), Yakoff Smirnoff ("What a Country!"), Jerry Stiller (Stiller/Meara), Ben Stiller, Peter Sellers (mother was Jewish), Howard Stern (contrary to his popular "half-Jew" shtick, Howie is a full blooded Jew), Jon Stewart (Leibowitz), Teller ("Penn & Teller, born Raymond Teller, father is Jewish), Brother Theodore (Born Gottlieb, frequent favorite of David Letterman), The Three Stooges (Horowitz), Bruce Vilanch, Gene Wilder (Jerome Silberman), Billy Wilder (Some Like It Hot), Henry Winkler ("The Fonz" on Happy Days), Robert Wuhl, Henny Youngman.]

http://jtrarchive.tripod.com/humor.html

If a whitish looking comedian isn't funny, it usually proves to be a kike.

Old September 30th, 2004 #40
John in Woodbridge

Default Tv

Rarely watch TV anymore or especially any TV series or sitcoms. Only current one is Sopranos (between seasons).

A while back I watched Hill Street Blues. X-Files was good, too.

Thread