VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 28th, 2018 #1
Stewart Meadows

Default Jew media still talking about dim-witted jew criminal Otto Warmbier (some even invoke the holocaust!)

Major media outlets are once again talking about the dim-witted, criminal jewish supremacist Otto Warmbier now that the jewish metrosexual fag rag GQ has published an incredibly long article about him:

https://www.gq.com/story/otto-warmbi...age-true-story

Here's a brief summary of the Warmbier case:

Otto Warmbier was a typical "American" jew; evil, dim-witted (yes, folks, the high jew IQ is a myth), well-off, obnoxiously entitled, money-hungry (he dreamed of becoming a banker) and very active in the jewish community – he even belonged to Hillel, a group of jewish supremacist thugs who patrol US campuses and harass students and lecturers who are critical of the racist, genocidal bandit state of Pissrael.

One day Otto Warm-beer decided that it would be a good idea to visit North Korea as a tourist, and when he arrived in that country, he decided that it would be a good idea to steal a poster from his hotel. He was caught and sentenced to 15 years in prison. (Yes, folks, theft is a crime in North Korea too, just like in most countries.)

A couple of months after his imprisonment, Warmbier fell into a coma. The US government demanded his release, and the North Korean authorities complied even though they had no legal obligation to do so. (Do the US authorities free non-American criminals in their prisons at the request of hostile foreign governments? Of course not.)

Shortly after his return to the United States, Warm-beer died without regaining consciousness, and this greatly angered jews in the media. For example, the author and political and cultural commentator Bethany Mandel wrote a deranged piece for The Jewish Daily Forward in which she agitated against North Korea, and even invoked the "holocaust":

Quote:
After Otto Warmbier, It’s Time To Say ‘Never Again’ About North Korea

This week, with the death of one of our own, American Jews can no longer claim ignorance of the atrocities taking place in North Korea. Monday, June 19, saw the tragic loss of Otto Warmbier, a 22-year -old college student from Ohio, dead at the hands of the North Korean government, guilty of the “crime” of stealing a poster from his hotel room (…) In the years since the gas chambers of Auschwitz closed, humanity has witnessed the longest-running human rights catastrophe in human history. We have chosen to remain silent. (…) While the United Nations time and again commits to set its aim on Israel, little notice is paid to the continuous human rights violations in the “Hermit Kingdom.” (…) More than most, the Jewish community has been active and outspoken about human rights violations across the world, and, more than most, it is up to us to speak out.
https://forward.com/opinion/world/37...t-north-korea/

I have the following questions for my fellow VNN members:

1. Should the US have attacked North Korea to avenge the jew Otto Warmbier who decided that it would be a good idea to travel to North Korea and commit a crime there?

2. Do you think it's right of Mandel to use the Shlomocaust as a weapon against North Korea?

3. Is it right of Mandel to try to whitewash Israel's countless war crimes by basically saying "North Korea is worse, so get off Israel's back"?

4. Do you think that the Otto Warmbier case is still "hot" and deserves to be talked about in the media?

As always, all opinions are welcome.

Old July 28th, 2018 #2
Stewart Meadows

According to the Daily Mail, the GQ article that I linked to in my OP suggests that it's Ivanka's fault that Otto Warm-beer is dead:

Quote:
Did Pence and Ivanka thwart rescue of Otto Warmbier? Negotiator claims he approached Trump's top transition team members with plan to save American student BEFORE the inauguration but was ignored

A negotiator involved in attempts to rescue American hostage Otto Warmbier from North Korea has claimed that his proposal to help President Donald Trump secure the student's release before his inauguration went nowhere.

Mickey Bergman, who was involved in backchannel negotiations with North Korea during the Obama administration, told GQ that he approached the Trump transition team but never heard back.

Bergman, a former Israeli paratrooper, said he was inspired by the Iran hostage crisis ending just minutes after Ronald Reagan's inauguration, and felt there was a similar opportunity to bring Warmbier home in a blaze of glory on the Trump plane between the 2016 election and Trump's inauguration.

'The challenge that we had was that we could not get Donald Trump,' Bergman told the magazine. 'We tried to go through Giuliani, Pence, Ivanka. Nothing during the transition. I'm assuming they were in chaos over there. I don't think it ever crossed his desk, because I think he would have actually liked it.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...uguration.html

Yeah, it's always Ivanka.

Old July 28th, 2018 #3
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Otto Warmbier was a typical "American" jew; evil, dim-witted (yes, folks, the high jew IQ is a myth), well-off, obnoxiously entitled, money-hungry (he dreamed of becoming a banker) and very active in the jewish community – he even belonged to Hillel, a group of jewish supremacist thugs who patrol US campuses and harass students and lecturers who are critical of the racist, genocidal bandit state of Pissrael.
I guess Warm-beer felt safe and comfortable when he was surrounded by a large group of like-minded jew thugs. Well, he didn't look very comfortable in North Korea, when he was about to face justice for his crime.

Old July 29th, 2018 #4
Crowe

North Koreans appear to be adept at handling kike vermin, so maybe we could make some sorta arrangement to send our jews to North Korea for "processing"? Along with other degenerates? NK could legitimately make an enterprise out of it.

Old July 29th, 2018 #5
Stewart Meadows

And it turned out that Otto Warm-beer's jew daddy was full of shit when he claimed that his son had been tortured in North Korea:

Quote:
Despite how Trump and his administration boosted the narrative that Otto was physically tortured, however, the evidence was not clear-cut. The day after the Warmbiers went on national television to declare that Otto had been “systematically tortured and intentionally injured,” a coroner who had examined Otto, Dr. Lakshmi Kode Sammarco, unexpectedly called a press conference. She explained that she hadn't previously done so out of respect for the Warmbiers. But her findings, and those of the doctors who had attended Otto, contradicted the Warmbiers' assertions.

Fred had described Otto's teeth as having been “re-arranged” with pliers, but Sammarco reiterated that the postmortem exam found that “the teeth [were] natural and in good repair.” She discovered no significant scars, dismissing the one on his foot as not definitively indicative of anything. Other signs of physical trauma were also lacking. Both sides of Otto's brain had suffered simultaneously, meaning it had been starved of oxygen. (Blows to the head would have likely resulted in asymmetrical, rather than universal, damage.) Though the Warmbiers declined a surgical autopsy, non-invasive scans found no hairline bone fractures or other evidence of prior trauma. “His body was in excellent condition,” Sammarco said. “I'm sure he had to have round-the-clock care to be able to maintain the skin in the condition it was in.” When asked about the Warmbiers' claims, Sammarco answered, “They're grieving parents. I can't really make comments on what they said or their perceptions. But here in this office, we depend on science for our conclusions.” Three other individuals who had close contact with Otto on his return also did not notice any physical signs consistent with torture.
(...)
Of the dozen experts I spoke to, only a single one thought there was even a remote likelihood that he had been beaten. “I don't believe Otto was physically tortured,” Andrei Lankov said in his office in Seoul. “The campaign to make Otto a symbol of North Korea's cruelty was psychological preparation to justify military operations.”

But despite all this, Trump the pathetic jew-lackey said that Warm-beer had been "tortured beyond belief by North Korea".

Old July 29th, 2018 #6
Stewart Meadows

According to the GQ article from my OP, the jewish media publish outrageous lies about North Korea:

Quote:
American media, including The New York Times, have widely repeated the claims that missionary Robert Park was physically tortured, but Park himself has reportedly said that the story that he was stripped naked by female guards and clubbed in the genitals was fabricated by a journalist. On the contrary, the North Koreans have carefully tended to the health of Americans they have captured, caring for them, if needed, in the Friendship Hospital where Otto was kept; 85-year-old detainee Merrill Newman was reportedly visited by a doctor and nurse four times a day. As a high-level North Korean defector who now works for a South Korean intelligence agency said, “North Korea treats its foreign prisoners especially well. They know someday they will have to send them back.”

Old July 29th, 2018 #7
Erik T. White

I'm borrowing one of your photos Mr. Stewart Meadows.

How do you feel without your jewish privilege now?

I wrote the program for the caption and the caption is my own.

Last edited by Erik T. White; July 29th, 2018 at 06:11 PM. Reason: more info

Old July 29th, 2018 #8
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
According to the GQ article from my OP, the jewish media publish outrageous lies about North Korea:

So the jewish media publish false claims about how female North Korean guards strip male prisoners naked and club them in the genitals? Doesn't that remind you of those absurd and insane lies that jews have told about what "Nazi" prison guards supposedly did to them during the Shlomocaust?

Old July 29th, 2018 #9
Negros are apes
Banned

He's a spook no doubt about it.

I believe the North Koreans were on to him because his dad's business had been featured in an important business publication. So they knew he was somebody and probably up to something.

The crying is suspect. I got caught shoplifting when I was like 10 years old and the owner smacked me around pretty good and I didn't even cry that much. So a fully grown man whose been trained to undergo interrogation isn't going to break down in tears because he's been arrested for stealing a poster. He's crying because they probably been using all sorts of psychological abuse to break him down and made him talk.

My guess is they made him a vegetable before sending him back so he couldn't provide any information on their interrogation methods or anything that might be useful to future spooks.

Anyway he's gone and good riddance what kind of stupid name is warm beer anyway looks like a douchebag.

Old July 30th, 2018 #10
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negros are apes View Post
My guess is they made him a vegetable before sending him back so he couldn't provide any information on their interrogation methods or anything that might be useful to future spooks.
That seems highly unlikely. The most widespread and accepted theory seems to be that jew boy Warm-beer tried to commit suicide (probably by hanging himself):

Quote:
Without knowing about the revised time line of Otto's injury, experts I spoke to overwhelmingly identified some kind of accident—for example, an allergic reaction—as the most likely cause for Otto's unconsciousness. The likelihood that his brain damage happened immediately after the sentencing, however, raises the possibility that he may have attempted suicide.

Imagine what Otto must have been feeling after hearing that he would spend the next 15 years laboring in what he probably imagined to be a gulag. After two months of being constantly reminded that the American government couldn't help him, he probably felt that his family, his beautiful girlfriend (who called him her “soul mate”), and his Wall Street future were all lost. What else could he look forward to but physical and mental suffering?

All the evidence seems to suggest that the North Korean authorities don't torture Western criminals in their prisons:

Quote:
(...) the North Koreans have carefully tended to the health of Americans they have captured, caring for them, if needed, in the Friendship Hospital where Otto was kept; 85-year-old detainee Merrill Newman was reportedly visited by a doctor and nurse four times a day. As a high-level North Korean defector who now works for a South Korean intelligence agency said, “North Korea treats its foreign prisoners especially well. They know someday they will have to send them back.”

Quote:
Consider the case of Matthew Todd Miller, a California man who in 2014 was sentenced to six years of forced labor in North Korea. Miller, who was released six months later, says he was actually treated rather well and even was allowed to keep his iPhone and iPad for at least a month. He listened to his digital music while in captivity.
(…)
“This situation with Warmbier is likely something that happened that (North Korea) did not intend,” King said.
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/2...tal/103022748/

I'm not defending the North Korean regime, I just don't like the jewish media's outrageous lies and over-the-top propaganda (like invoking the Shlomocaust) against a small and insignificant country that is no threat whatsoever to the West.

Old July 30th, 2018 #11
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Upon learning that this article did not support claims that Otto was beaten, and included the theory that he may have attempted suicide—a possibility that the family, through their lawyer, dismissed categorically—the Warmbiers withdrew a statement that they had previously provided. Ultimately, they declined to comment for this story.

Oops...

Old July 31st, 2018 #12
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
From the start, Fred had striven relentlessly for Otto's freedom with the same streetwise entrepreneurism he had used to eventually build a major metal-finishing business after going to work straight out of high school. He traveled to Washington more than a dozen times in 2016 to meet with Secretary of State John Kerry and other high-level politicians. But after a fruitless year of bowing to the Obama administration's admonitions to work behind the scenes, he decided that “the era of strategic patience for the Warmbier family [was] over.” Early in Trump's presidency, Fred appeared on Fox News, reportedly because he knew that the president obsessively watched the network, to complain that the State Department wasn't doing enough for his son. “President Trump, I ask you: Bring my son home,” he said. “You can make a difference here.” Soon the administration had raised Otto's case into a signature issue.
(...)
In early November, Congress backed banking restrictions against North Korea that were named for Otto. And later that month, Trump designated North Korea as a state sponsor of terrorism, which would allow harsher future sanctions, stating, “As we take this action today, our thoughts turn to Otto Warmbier.”
(...)
On TV and social media, and in official speeches, Republican officials cited Otto's death as a reason Kim Jong-un needed to be confronted. When making a case for a forceful response against North Korea to the South Korean National Assembly, in November 2017, Trump said their common enemy had “tortured Otto Warmbier, ultimately leading to that fine young man's death.” In his January 2018 State of the Union address, Trump pledged to keep “maximum pressure” on North Korea and to “honor Otto's memory with total American resolve,” while the Warmbiers wept in the gallery.

It really is pathetic the way Donald Dump and the other jew-lackeys in congress will bend over backwards to accommodate the desires of any jew that approaches them.

Old July 31st, 2018 #13
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negros are apes View Post
what kind of stupid name is warm beer anyway looks like a douchebag.

Have you noticed that many jews have last names that perfectly describe their personality, like Lipshitz, Rottenberg, Kuntzman, Kook, Gross, Butman, etc.? .

Old July 31st, 2018 #14
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
The State Department had an advisory in place against traveling to North Korea, where he'd be beyond the American government's power to directly help him. Otto's parents weren't thrilled by the trip, but as his mother later explained, “Why would you say no to a kid like this?”

Yeah, there's that high jew IQ again.

Old August 1st, 2018 #15
spoon!
Somewhere in Zog World....

Old August 1st, 2018 #16
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Otto Warmbier’s Hillel rabbi recalls ‘one of the most intellectually curious people I’ve ever met’

(…) Warmbier, whose mother is Jewish, became active in the Hillel after a Birthright trip to Israel, during which he received a Hebrew name. A spokesman for the family said this week that they chose not to disclose his Judaism during negotiations for his release so as not to antagonize North Korea. (…) U.S. Sen. Rob Portman, a Republican from the Cincinnati area, told reporters outside that North Korea must be held accountable for Warmbier’s detention and death. (…) “This college kid never should have been detained in the first place,” said Portman, who met secretly with North Korean officials in New York last December to press for Warmbier’s release.
https://www.jta.org/2017/06/23/news-...e-ive-ever-met

“This college kid never should have been detained in the first place,” said Portman...

Really, senator? This jew committed theft. He stole something, i.e. he took something that didn't belong to him. That's a crime in the US too. It's a crime in all Western countries. Sure, one could argue that 15 years in prison is too harsh a sentence, but to say that Warm-beer shouldn't have been detained is ridiculous.

Old August 1st, 2018 #17
Erik T. White

jewsign

Quote:
Quote:
Upon learning that this article did not support claims that Otto was beaten, and included the theory that he may have attempted suicide—a possibility that the family, through their lawyer, dismissed categorically—the Warmbiers withdrew a statement that they had previously provided. Ultimately, they declined to comment for this story.

Oops...
The bravery of the jew is so well known:

One of the world's thinnest books is "Great jewish War Heroes." IMHO, it doesn't exist.

Old August 1st, 2018 #18
Jeffrey Smither

The dumbass was the one who decided to go to North Korea when relations with other countries including the KWA isn't very good. Nobody forced him to go there.

Old August 1st, 2018 #19
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
The dumbass was the one who decided to go to North Korea when relations with other countries including the KWA isn't very good. Nobody forced him to go there.
Yes, it was stupid of him to travel to North Korea, of all places, but the truth is that if he had just abstained from committing a crime once he got there, nothing would have happened to him. Foreign tourists, even Americans, are treated with respect.

Old August 1st, 2018 #20
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Yes, it was stupid of him to travel to North Korea, of all places, but the truth is that if he had just abstained from committing a crime once he got there, nothing would have happened to him. Foreign tourists, even Americans, are treated with respect.
The only reason I'd be interested in going there is to see the Moranbong girls who I got a crush on (yea, they're gooks but they're hot ones I'd fuck.)

Other than that there is nothing really about the country that is pleasing to go there to see. Even the hotel foreigners stay at which is considered the best ones over there would be at best average and below average to European and North American standards.

Tags
jews, kim jong un dead, north korea, otto warm beer, otto warmbier

Thread