Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 22nd, 2018 #61
Johan
Banned

I was looking for info about the health situation of Jimmy on the net.

I can only find one {i think it's from a controlled site},but i can't open it.

http://snewsi.com/id/18483439163/Neo...ns-in-hospital

If i go there you get the next message ;

451: Unavailable due to legal reasons

We recognize you are attempting to access this website from a country belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA) including the EU which enforces the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and therefore access cannot be granted at this time. For any issues, contact adh.online @lee.net or call 877-576-4664.

https://www.gazettetimes.com/news/lo...98765cc28.html

Old December 22nd, 2018 #62
Dan Hadaway

From the above link:
>Jimmy Marr, the neo-Nazi agitator at the center of a brawl Monday on a downtown Corvallis street, remained hospitalized with a medical condition on Friday and still has not been charged with any crime, according to police.

>Hospital personnel have repeatedly declined to provide any information on the status of Marr’s health, citing medical privacy laws.

Oy vey! It's still not illegal to be neon-nazi??

Old December 22nd, 2018 #63
Johan
Banned

Thank you Dan, I was afraid that there would follow, and still can't speak.

It is clear that no information will be given.

My thoughts also go out to the family of Jimmy, I wish their strength in this difficult time.

Old December 22nd, 2018 #64
Dan Hadaway

There was also a pay wall/subscriber block which prevented anyone from reading more of the content.

You should download TOR browser as that's an easy workaround for country locks.

Old December 22nd, 2018 #65
Enbyeff

"Neo-Nazi AGITATOR...."

Judenpresse whores like that would never dare smear-label Steak Knife Al or any other mud snivel rites loudmouth as an "agitator".

There are literally millions of race traitor scum I long to see drowning in their own blood.

Old December 22nd, 2018 #66
Alex Linder
Administrator

they attack him and "reporter" says victim is "at the center of"

innovations in dishonesty

Old December 22nd, 2018 #67
Alex Linder
Administrator

never underestimate the press-as-women. there's a real jocksniffer aspect to it in the best of times, and cattiness of biker moll at all times

media are people with no guts or learning who love more than anything to engage in socially approved hatred

Old December 22nd, 2018 #68
einherjar

Default >tfw no christmas martyr

I'm happy to report that Jimmy is home and capable of conversation.

I have yet to receive a better xmas gift.

Old December 22nd, 2018 #69
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by einherjar View Post

Good to hear--civil suit for his hospital bill I hope, not that the court wouldn't lie, but might be worth the effort.

The story would've read like this had it been the other way (4 or 5 Whites confronting one tranny): Poor elderly tranny might die because of Nazi ambush.

In this case a 'confrontation' leads to a 'medical event'.

The diminishing of the role of the attackers in this case was done via replacing words to lower their causation, quite deliberately---an assault becomes a 'confrontation' when they do it. Being hospitalized as a result becomes a 'medical event'---removing the victim as far from victimhood as possible, via word choice.

One can have a 'medical event' all by themselves, so it lowers the criminal component to nil for those whom they want to protect.

And that's not us, nor an even unbiased situation 'for all' and they really want that to be obvious.

The GFM people ranting about how much they hope someone dies, or anyone who shares his beliefs dies, all while citing a post Marr made about judicial unfairness-- or merely using the word 'Nazi' as a catch-all reason to hope we die or get hurt, etc.--- is rather hypocritical me thinks.

But they want us to see it, and know it. They aren't even being coy, it's just being stated plainly---you get hurt, fine. you die, fine. we spew what really is HATE SPEECH and even plainly stated threats, fine.

You get attacked and panic and put it in drive, you spend life in jail with false 'pre meditated' murder charges cooked up against you.

It's basically a wrongful prosecution/persecution pointedly put on you in every facet of your life, to silence you.

They are very threatened by open displays like Marr's truck, of no f's given. No fear of 'the shunning'.

Old December 23rd, 2018 #70
Erik T. White

Quote:

One of the best Christmas (or Solstice for others) gifts I've had in around ten years!!!!

Another I'd like to have is a few thousand antiwhite communists lowered into the lava of an active volcano. Very, very slowly.

Old December 23rd, 2018 #71
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
I was looking for info about the health situation of Jimmy on the net.

I can only find one {i think it's from a controlled site},but i can't open it.

http://snewsi.com/id/18483439163/Neo...ns-in-hospital

If i go there you get the next message ;

451: Unavailable due to legal reasons

We recognize you are attempting to access this website from a country belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA) including the EU which enforces the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and therefore access cannot be granted at this time. For any issues, contact adh.online @lee.net or call 877-576-4664.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
From the above link:
>Jimmy Marr, the neo-Nazi agitator at the center of a brawl Monday on a downtown Corvallis street, remained hospitalized with a medical condition on Friday and still has not been charged with any crime, according to police.

>Hospital personnel have repeatedly declined to provide any information on the status of Marr’s health, citing medical privacy laws.

Oy vey! It's still not illegal to be neon-nazi??
More from the link, since I found a totally legal way around the pay wall:

Quote:
On Wednesday, a man identifying himself as Cameron Green called the Gazette-Times, saying he was an attorney acting as a spokesman for all four suspects who had been charged in the case.

Green said that three of the individuals — Grigorv, Orduna and Butler — were transgender women who use female first names.
He said the sixth person referred to by police was a Corvallis neo-Nazi and that it was that man, along with Marr, who instigated the brawl. The four who were charged, he said, were the victims in the case.
"They were the ones who were assaulted," he said.
“They were not the aggressors in this incident, but that’s all I’m prepared to say right now.”
However, none of what Green said could be independently verified by the newspaper.
The Benton County District Attorney’s Office, citing potential conflicts of interest in the matter, has handed over the case to Yamhill County for possible prosecution.
Yamhill County DA Brad Berry said Friday he was still examining the evidence in the case and did not yet know exactly how he would proceed.

And, DUMBASS REPORTER, THEY USE MALE FIRST NAMES!!!!

I'm really, really pissed!!!!! Now the assailants are the victims!!!! But, what could I expect in this (((zog jewdicial system?)))

Still, I'm goddamn pissed!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy Jimmy is out of the hospital, however.

Last edited by Erik T. White; December 23rd, 2018 at 01:05 AM. Reason: more info

Old December 23rd, 2018 #72
Dan Hadaway

>“They were not the aggressors in this incident, but that’s all I’m prepared to say right now.”
This has got to be complete dogshit. He's not "prepared" to say anything more, because he has to come up with a plausible lie. If what he's saying was the truth, there would be no reason to hold back information, especially when this clown is the one who called the newspaper in the first place. It's one thing to be caught off guard by a journalist calling you, and maybe then the statement might be plausible, but if you're calling the media, why isn't your story straight before you called them? And this guy is a lawyer? How'd he pass the bar?

Old December 23rd, 2018 #73
Dawn Cannon

Grigorv, Orduna and Butler

Bulgarian, beaner, and low-born servant of a medieval household

Old December 23rd, 2018 #74
brutus

One need not be Nostradamus in order to predict the fate of those four scumbags.

Old December 23rd, 2018 #75
Dan T N Ford

Quote:

Thanks for the update!

Best Yuletide wishes to all VNN posters/staff!

Old December 23rd, 2018 #76
Enbyeff

Great news about Jimmy....

No way in hell Jimmy attacked those scum.

Old December 23rd, 2018 #77
Ironguard1940

Default Some good news for a change

I am glad Mr. Marr is at home and recovering.

I know the leftist scum that instigated this read this forum-they have an unpleasant surprise coming when they least expect it.

I have nothing but contempt for the lamestream jewsmedia. Every one of them deserves death.

Old December 23rd, 2018 #78
Jimmy Marr

Thank you all very much for your heartfelt support. It has been invaluable to me even when I was incapable of properly formulating a verbal response. I knew (because people close to me whispered it into my ears while I was in the deep freeze) that you stood behind me and were the source of my warmth.

Quote:
Therapeutic Hypothermia After Cardiac Arrest

Therapeutic hypothermia is a type of treatment. It’s sometimes used for people who have a cardiac arrest. Cardiac arrest happens when the heart suddenly stops beating. Once the heart starts beating again, healthcare providers use cooling devices to lower your body temperature for a short time. It’s lowered to around 89°F to 93°F (32°C to 34°C). The treatment usually lasts about 24 hours.

The heart has an electrical signal that helps coordinate the heartbeat. If this signal is disrupted or abnormal, the heart may not be able to pump the right way. That can result in cardiac arrest.

Cardiac arrest is not the same thing as a heart attack. A heart attack happens when part of the heart doesn’t get enough blood. Sometimes cardiac arrest happens after a heart attack. But it can also happen without one.

During cardiac arrest, blood doesn’t flow to the organs of the body. The brain may also not get enough blood. That’s why many people don’t recover after cardiac arrest. The lack of blood flow can cause lasting damage to the brain. The person may be unable to regain consciousness. Lowering the body temperature right away after cardiac arrest can reduce damage to the brain. That raises the chances that the person will recover.
https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/heal...arrest_135,393

The exposure to cold has renewed my appreciation for

Old December 23rd, 2018 #79
Alex Him

I'm glad to see you among us again, Jimmy. I wish you good health.

Old December 23rd, 2018 #80
littlefieldjohn

Not especially accurate with words but you, sir are tougher than most of us. Your courage to break the silence. ....bless you.

Tags
antifa, hospital, jimmy marr, oregon

Thread