Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 29th, 2019 #1
John Roman

Default What's up with white women these days?

First off, let me say that I notice there are substantially more WN men than WN women. Obviously the latter exist, but not as many as the former. That is a problem.
Now - as I see it, a great deal of our women have lost their god damn minds. Maybe it's Jew brainwashing through the mainstream media, who knows, but I have noticed more and more white women are willingly giving themselves up to minorities. It usually starts out with a white female "experimenting" with interracial sex, and slowly but surely she begins to give up everything about her identity. She starts picking up the butchered slang, the slutty clothes, the ghetto attitude. She starts hanging around in wartorn ghetto slums, thinking she is "one of them", but she's not. She's too stupid to realize that these niggers only want her around because she's a piece of easy meat, and they take pride in dominating some white man's daughter. But she sticks around, and it gets to the point where if a decent, respectable, hard-working, honest-living white man tries to court her, she'll give a condescending response like "who do you think you are, white boy?" SHE LITERALLY THINKS SHE'S NOT WHITE. If you think I'm exaggerating this, I'm not. I've seen it in real life. She renounces her gift of being born into the white race, and trades it for some cheap, substanceless flings with apes who don't give a shit about her. Then she starts to get beaten and raped and left with children to care for on her own, and wonders where things went wrong.
I'm afraid our women (at least in America, anyway) are led astray and I'm afraid it might be getting too late. I'm sorry if this comes off as a rant, but I had to vent it somewhere. I can't just sit back and watch our women destroy themselves.
So I'll ask again - what's up with white women these days?

Thread