VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 19th, 2006 #1
J3115

Default Aerosmith Lines Up Behind Abducted IDF Soldiers

Aerosmith Lines Up Behind Abducted IDF Soldiers
September 17, 2006 - September 23, 2006
Sep. 19 - Rock band Aerosmith dedicated the group's song "Dream On" to abducted soldier Ehud Goldwasser at the request of Golwasser's wife Karnit during a New York concert this week, Ha'aretz reported. Goldwasser along with fellow reserve soldier Eldad Regev was kidnapped by Hizbullah on July 12. Karnit is in New York attending meetings at the annual UN General Assembly this week, together with her husband's family and Regev's brother. In an interview with Army Radio, Karnit Goldwasser said that her husband loves Aerosmith, and that she was moved to tears when vocalist Steven Tyler dedicated the song to the abducted soldiers.

Story At: http://tinyurl.com/o8j4w

Old September 19th, 2006 #2
Robert Bandanza
Banned

Quote:
Aerosmith

Rumors abound about the Jewish background of Aerosmith lead singer Steven Tyler, but whether or not Liv’s dad is a chosen person, it’s certain that drummer Joey Kramer was once a nice Jewish boy. Kramer, who counts Jon Bonham as a major influence, was born in the Bronx. As one of the few Jewish kids in a predominately Italian school, he hung around a group of tough older boys for protection; these bigger kids eventually inspired him to take up the drums. He hit upon the band name "Aerosmith" while still in high school, possibly inspired by Harry Nilsson's album Aerial Ballet. When two guys he knew in Boston invited him to be in a band with his old friend Steven, Kramer accepted, contributing both his simple yet powerful drumming style and the name Aerosmith.
http://www.jewsrock.org/index.cfm?fu...ah.view&page=A

Old September 19th, 2006 #3
Action Alert

Fuck these degenerate scumbags! They're still hosing down the Indianapolis Motor Speedway podium from Tyler's appauling rendition of the national anthem a few years back. How many White kids OD'ed on drugs listening to their crap? How many White girls thought it was "cool" to slut themselves out behind stage at their concerts? They all look to be in a contest to look the most like a burned-out Keith Richard. Transvestite crack whore chic.

Old September 19th, 2006 #4
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Aerosmith sucks. The only good thing that giant-mouthed lizard Steven Tyler ever made was Liv. And he was only a minor contribution even there.

The British have 40 legendary bands I could name off the top of my head. We have Bon Jovi and Aerosmith.

Old September 20th, 2006 #5
Steve Lillywhite
Banned

Location: The U.S. Office to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism

Gene Simmons sent a televised message of support to an Israeli soldier seriously wounded in Lebanon

Simmons sent a video message this week to Ron Weinreich, an Israeli soldier and die-hard Kiss fan, who was seriously wounded in Israel's 34-day fight with Hezbollah guerrillas in Lebanon. Weinreich remains hospitalized and is paralyzed from the chest down. Above his hospital bed, a Kiss poster is spread across the wall.

"Hi Ron, this is Gene Simmons. I'm talking to you from my home. I can't tell you how proud I am of you, and how much the world and Israel owes you a debt of gratitude," he said. "From the bottom of my heart, you are a real hero, you are everybody's hero, you are my hero and I wish I could be there with you."

>>>>> http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate...c/15369939.htm

Old September 20th, 2006 #6
Steve Lillywhite
Banned

Location: The U.S. Office to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oy Ze Hate
The British have 40 legendary bands I could name off the top of my head.
I agree.

People claim that rock-roll is one of the great benefits of multi-culturalism, but all the truly great bands come from a country that didn’t have any niggers just a few decades ago.

When the Beatles first started there were only five or six niggers living in Britain.

Not coincidentally, there are very few jews in those 40 legendary bands.

Old September 21st, 2006 #7
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oy Ze Hate
The British have 40 legendary bands I could name off the top of my head. We have Bon Jovi and Aerosmith.
Disgustingly true. The only really great American band I can think of is Van Halen, due almost entirely to Eddie Van Halen - and he might as well have been dead for the last 22 years.

America has no dearth of iconic solo rockers (singers Elvis, Jerry Lee, & Orbison; pickers like Shawn Lane, Eric Johnson & Danny Gatton, etc), but for some strange reason, we don't produce legendary bands.

Old September 21st, 2006 #8
Action Alert

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest
Disgustingly true. The only really great American band I can think of is Van Halen, due almost entirely to Eddie Van Halen - and he might as well have been dead for the last 22 years.

America has no dearth of iconic solo rockers (singers Elvis, Jerry Lee, & Orbison; pickers like Shawn Lane, Eric Johnson & Danny Gatton, etc), but for some strange reason, we don't produce legendary bands.
You must be mad! Have you forgotten Toledo's finest?

http://www.history-of-rock.com/johnn...hurricanes.htm

Old September 21st, 2006 #9
Holly
Self Bannned

I do like the sound of the song dream on [and it is a good one to play on the guitar] but outside of that I have no and do not really care to listen for any more. Of course I was not even born when they had their greatest days so I cannot comment much about them.
As for a great American band I would point to GNR, even though yes Slash is half black I have heard.
To anyone who has listened to the words of "One in a million" by GNR they will know that much of their music is worth listening to.
For anything modern the choice is not that great.
Avril Lavigne, Evanescence, Three Days Grace, Green Day I like and are all worth it to listen.

Old September 21st, 2006 #10
Action Alert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
I do like the sound of the song dream on [and it is a good one to play on the guitar] but outside of that I have no and do not really care to listen for any more. Of course I was not even born when they had their greatest days so I cannot comment much about them.
As for a great American band I would point to GNR, even though yes Slash is half black I have heard.
To anyone who has listened to the words of "One in a million" by GNR they will know that much of their music is worth listening to.
For anything modern the choice is not that great.
Avril Lavigne, Evanescence, Three Days Grace, Green Day I like and are all worth it to listen.
Guns and Roses were on Geffen Records. As "oh so controversial" as One In A Million was, looks like it was Kosher enough for JEW David Geffen.

Old September 21st, 2006 #11
Holly
Self Bannned

Don't know AA.
It is not many mainstream bands that would have the guts to slam niggers, immigrants and gays in a song, and I salute GNR for that.
I am not to the point yet of refusing to listen to some very talented musicians because their record label might be jew owned. If that was the case well maybe there would not be much to listen to.

Old September 21st, 2006 #12
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by J3115
Aerosmith Lines Up Behind Abducted IDF Soldiers
Find out the name of their Agent/Producer and you will find the reason behind this .

Old September 21st, 2006 #13
Action Alert

Quote:
Don't know AA.
It is not many mainstream bands that would have the guts to slam niggers, immigrants and gays in a song, and I salute GNR for that.
I am not to the point yet of refusing to listen to some very talented musicians because their record label might be jew owned. If that was the case well maybe there would not be much to listen to.
Just don't read too much into it. Controversy sells. Seems like they bashed faggots, immigrants, niggers, police and those preparing to start a "mini Iran". Seems they forgot some rather hook-nosed fellas in their racist rant. Every time I hear Guns n Roses I feel the need to take a bath and have my blood checked. They were contrary to what is healthy and natural for our people. They were intraveinous drug abusers who sang about depraved elements of this wicked society. They're no White heroes.

Old September 21st, 2006 #14
Holly
Self Bannned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Alert
Just don't read too much into it. Controversy sells. Seems like they bashed faggots, immigrants, niggers, police and those preparing to start a "mini Iran". Seems they forgot some rather hook-nosed fellas in their racist rant. Every time I hear Guns n Roses I feel the need to take a bath and have my blood checked. They were contrary to what is healthy and natural for our people. They were intraveinous drug abusers who sang about depraved elements of this wicked society. They're no White heroes.
You have points yes, I do not and did not say they are heroes.
Talented musicians whos music I thin kwas very good, but of course you are exactly right about the lifestyles of them not being anything to tell your children to do, of course not.
But for that matter, Axl is the one I like, well at least when he was in his prime before I was even born.
He did not drink or shoot drugs like the rest of them, and his genetics looked pretty good to me. I read interviews with him, and he in fact kicked out the original drummer from the band because he would not stop doing the heroin.
He said he did drugs in the early days, but when it effected his voice and performance too much, he gave them up completely.
I do not know if you are a musician, but I do play guitar and sing, and from that I gain some respect for some of the songs, like Don't you Cry I think is a very pretty ballad which I like to play and sing, and November Rain.
But sure, as you say, other of there songs and maybe most [Im not into them all that much] can not be said to be good inspiration for good whites.

Old September 22nd, 2006 #15
carl_rylander

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest

We've produced a few. The Doors and Metallica spring to mind.

Old September 22nd, 2006 #16
McKinley
coast to coast WN

One in a million was an Ian Stewart song.

As for Kiss I always thought it stood for Kikes In Satans Service.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old September 22nd, 2006 #17
Holly
Self Bannned

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnjewburn
One in a million was an Ian Stewart song.
No it is not. The song was written by Axl Rose.
Unless Skrewdriver had another song with the same name.

Old September 22nd, 2006 #18
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Aerosmith is the absolute worst band ever. And Steven Tyler is one of the ugliest men I have ever seen.

Quote:
As for Kiss I always thought it stood for Kikes In Satans Service.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old September 22nd, 2006 #19
Action Alert

Quote:
No it is not. The song was written by Axl Rose.
Unless Skrewdriver had another song with the same name.
Same song-Stuart did a cover of it.

Old September 22nd, 2006 #20
Holly
Self Bannned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Alert
Same song-Stuart did a cover of it.
That is new to me I had no idea.
I'll have to see if I can find the SK version of it.

Thread