Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 8th, 2020 #481
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
And you wonder why you're the worst excuse of a "race" that ever inhabited the earth. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP HEEBS!!!!!!!! Right now there's a plea on talmudvision for the goyim to send 25 dollars to holohoaxcau$t "survivors." HOW MANY MORE DAMN "SURVIVORS" OF A NON-EXISTANT FRAUD CAN YOU COME UP WITH???????

You don't support your race. That's for the gullible goyim. Well, I woke up. No shekels from me juden!!!!!!!
That stupid ad plays on Faux Jews multiple times a day. I'm sure the Faux Jews viewers, the same type who worship Flush the Fat are the ones donating $$$.

Old April 8th, 2020 #482
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Fuckin LOL!!!!

Old April 8th, 2020 #483
Tony Boone

jewsign Jew! Jew! Jared Kuschner wants medical surveillance state.

Jew Jared Kuschner wants the authority to track individuals based upon their state of health and any diseases they may have. Apparently he’s gotten the idea from the bandit state of izrael which uses the military and security agencies to track and surveil the sick or other enemies of the state.

Per Faux News for those requiring a source. Cavuto and Napalotono.

Old April 8th, 2020 #484
steven clark

Default Coroavirus Thread

I've been listening to Rush and others on radio, and they keep hammering how bogus these death and infection numbers are. Like I posted earlier, some Viet doctor even said there would be 1.5 MILLION dead by Easter, and Rush also made the point that the CDC people keep changing the data.

I also note when that the more left someone is, the more they want this shut-down to keep up 'until they find a vaccine', which could be never. Like Rush said, there still isn't a vaccine for AIDS, and recalling those days, AIDS was a real panic, and yet since it happened to fags, there was no mass epidemic, although the fags really tried to push that.

The problem is, there are those who remember and those who don't. I recall AIDS, SARS, Swine flu, and this Coronavirus is treated like it's the end of the world. American public opinion is a mile wide and an inch deep. Also, while the radio talk show people tend to offer various views, TV is simply one theme only…virus and nothing else. Boom-boom-boom…like that drum in Ben-Hur.

I'm starting to dislike Faluchi. I don't trust him, and although he may be a good doctor, as it is noted, he's seeing it from a doctor's viewpoint, and screw society and the economy. Reminds me of the TV show House, with this asshole doctor who stomps on everyone and everything…but he can cure anyone.

Also, it's kind of odd seeing this big ass Surgeon General. He looks like someone who parks cars, and HE'S the 'top physician in America?' I noted when he announced this was the '9-11' week, he didn't wear his usual naval uniform, but battledress…like he was really going into battle.
Does anyone believe this shit?

I'm annoyed and sad, VNNers. I see so many people…good, solid conservatives, religious, good workers, have families…and they're scared, taken in by the hysteria and barricade themselves. I sense we lost some of our guts, and are almost ready to be Chinese with white faces. So many people are frightened…the leaders manipulating this remind me of those girls in the Salem witch hunts. You complain, and…'witch!'

Also, a sizable part of the population would gladly live on government checks and stay sequestered.

TV shows all these happy videos of families staying together, singing and dancing (usually stupid, crappy nigger music and gyrating, but such is the niggerization of our culture), and I wish people would be a little more angrier and want the truth to come out.

Probably in another couple of weeks, some open anger might come out.

As for me, I'm still having a good plague. My security job has reduced hours, but I'm doing okay, and I live in Missouri (hear this, Jeffery Smither?), and Parsons regrettably shut the state down, but it's still fairly open. I exercise at the high school track, where there are many people, and I'm thankful to live where there is still a modicum of common sense.

A long rant, but felt like it. It's also disturbing to check other sites like Occidental Dissent, where they seem to pray for millions dead 'so the balloon will go up.' Thank you, VNN.

Old April 8th, 2020 #485
Tony Boone

Having a great shutdown here. Woot!

As I’m a trucker Faux News says I’m a “real hero.” Since I normally haul food I suppose that makes me twice a hero. Yesterday I brought a load of medical supplies to South Florida which makes me three times a hero.

Oh wait, I’m also a registered nurse of almost four decades. Good grief! I’m a Super Hero! Watch me soar.

Old April 8th, 2020 #486
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
Having a great shutdown here. Woot!

As I’m a trucker Faux News says I’m a “real hero.” Since I normally haul food I suppose that makes me twice a hero. Yesterday I brought a load of medical supplies to South Florida which makes me three times a hero.

Oh wait, I’m also a registered nurse of almost four decades. Good grief! I’m a Super Hero! Watch me soar.
Tony Boone....Super, Ultra, Mega Hero!!!

But you'll always take a back seat to our always heroic blue niggers. Know your place

Old April 8th, 2020 #487
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Maybe Israel has a vaccine only for the Jews to use?
Oi veh!

"For example, he cited claims circulating online that the pandemic is the result of a failed bioweapon test by the Israeli secret service."

https://www.timesofisrael.com/german...m_medium=email

Old April 8th, 2020 #488
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
Anyone else ready to admit this corona virus is bullshit? My gf works in a large teaching hospital in an urban area and they are only gowning and gloving. NO MASKS. Currently New York cases are on the decline. Our entire economy and way of life ****** for absolutely no reason other than media driven fear and gloom. I hope the general populace gets really, really angry.
I was in the ER of George Washington University hospital one month ago as the hysteria was starting up. Everyone wore masks. Even the police who came later to take down my report (I was in for stitches on my hand after a mild accident involving a parked car's driver opening his door into my passing bike) were required to don them. Staff wearing gloves is normal anytime in hospitals.

I know some people who tested positive for the virus. Only one was in the hospital but is home now recovering. All the others stayed home until they tested negative for it. Most had mild flu symptoms.

The bullshit about this virus is the hysteria that it's some kind of bubonic plague that's going to kill everybody. I have read that people who really died from some other condition but tested positive are being recorded as dying from the Chinese virus.

From what I have read, this virus is only dangerous to people over 80, those with certain pre-existing medical conditions, and/or those with compromised immune systems.

From the very beginning, this whole hysteria seemed orchestrated to me. The economy is going to collapse. I'm surprised it hasn't already.

Old April 8th, 2020 #489
Jeffrey Smither

I'm getting sick of this shit. Especially shopping. One direction aisles in publix, only certain number of people in stores, etc. The old people are especially freaking out and cranky over it.

Especially the Worst Generation ones who are still around and see them in public. They're paranoid if you walk to close to them, etc.

Hopefully Kung Flu take out more of these Worst Generation ones from World War Jew and Korean war.

I noticed my medicare taxes went up on my taxes this year too when I was doing my taxes to fund these old Worst Generation sacks of shit. Fuck and die!!

Old April 8th, 2020 #490
Ray Allan

Default Green niggers give 1 million masks to Shitraeli army

US gives 1 million masks to Israel as American troops have to make their own amid COVID-19 outbreak

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2020/...virus-covid-19

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 8th, 2020 #491
Gladiatrix

Default Hold my mint julep

The 146th Kentucky Derby Presented by Woodford Reserve will be rescheduled from May 2, 2020 to September 5, 2020 and the 146th Longines Kentucky Oaks will be rescheduled from May 1, 2020 to September 4, 2020.

https://www.kentuckyderby.com/update...CIdbWpm6H5zYvk

Old April 8th, 2020 #492
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
US gives 1 million masks to Israel as American troops have to make their own amid COVID-19 outbreak

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2020/...virus-covid-19
I'm sure they're perfectly content with this, considering most of them would gladly die shielding a jew for "righteous goy" honors.

But maybe 1-2% of them have a serious issue with this. And I say to them, are you tired of being treated like you're 2nd in line behind gods little darlings, unless it's first in line to die?

Old April 9th, 2020 #493
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

"Black people are overwhelmingly dying from coronavirus in cities across the US"

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/n...es/2961323001/

Quote:
WASHINGTON — Black Americans are overwhelmingly dying of
coronavirus at much higher rates compared to other Americans
in some major cities, but most federal officials and states
are not keeping track or releasing racial data on coronavirus
victims, raising concerns about care for the nation's most
vulnerable populations.
I wonder why that is?
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Last edited by Gerry Fable; April 9th, 2020 at 06:28 AM.

Old April 9th, 2020 #494
Tony Boone

Blacks generally don’t go to doctors unless they have an organ hanging out. When they do go they aren’t compliant with care prescribed. This is especially true for blacks with diabetes.

Blacks suffer from high rates of hypertension, kidney disease, heart disease and diabetes. So when they get the flu they start from behind the eight ball unlike more healthy people.

Old April 9th, 2020 #495
Jeffrey Smither

The nigger surgeon general said this would be like the civil war death wise.

Why the fuck is a nigger the surgeon general.

Would you trust a buck doctor?

Old April 9th, 2020 #496
steven clark

Default Coronavirus Thread

Check my previous post on this buck surgeon general…'the top medical official in the country.'
Seem like after Clinton appointed Joycelyn Elders to the post, every one after her has been black…kind of like in St. Louis, you HAVE to appoint a black as Sheriff. it's a black fiefdom. I wonder why we need a Surgeon General anyway. I think C. Everett Koop got the most publicity as one, and the media liked him a lot after he turned on Reagan, especially when the AIDS crisis came, and Reagan was 'blamed' for it.

Really, you see that nigger up there, and what use is he?

I'm getting bothered, not angry, motley how people simple were frightened into all this, and there is NO counter view, except on talk radio. Limbaugh is doing a good job of telling us to THINK. It's clear that the trap is already being laid to blame all of this on Trump, and its the liberals ace in the hole for the election, and if the economy is crashed, well, Biden will make it all good, just like FDR.

In St. Louis, C-19 cases are minor, but the stores are clamping down…no more reusable bags, only a certain number of people allowed in, and they want you to war masks. All because Faluchi says so.

And, as Rush said, race has now entered into this, since a lot of the dead are black, and yes, they do have a lot of underlying health problems, and you don't dare talk about it.

But recovery may be coming: in Chicago, another seven gigs dead from shootings. Situation back to normal.

People are so gullible to propaganda, and when you bombard them with it, it's over. the media clicks a switch, and everyone goes moo. and they sure love to be a 'hero.'

Still, beautiful weather. Took another great walk. Life is good, if solitary. I'm finishing a novel, doing my reading. lots of redbud blooming.

Old April 9th, 2020 #497
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
Check my previous post on this buck surgeon general…'the top medical official in the country.'
Seem like after Clinton appointed Joycelyn Elders to the post, every one after her has been black…kind of like in St. Louis, you HAVE to appoint a black as Sheriff. it's a black fiefdom. I wonder why we need a Surgeon General anyway. I think C. Everett Koop got the most publicity as one, and the media liked him a lot after he turned on Reagan, especially when the AIDS crisis came, and Reagan was 'blamed' for it.

Really, you see that nigger up there, and what use is he?

I'm getting bothered, not angry, motley how people simple were frightened into all this, and there is NO counter view, except on talk radio. Limbaugh is doing a good job of telling us to THINK. It's clear that the trap is already being laid to blame all of this on Trump, and its the liberals ace in the hole for the election, and if the economy is crashed, well, Biden will make it all good, just like FDR.

In St. Louis, C-19 cases are minor, but the stores are clamping down…no more reusable bags, only a certain number of people allowed in, and they want you to war masks. All because Faluchi says so.

And, as Rush said, race has now entered into this, since a lot of the dead are black, and yes, they do have a lot of underlying health problems, and you don't dare talk about it.

But recovery may be coming: in Chicago, another seven gigs dead from shootings. Situation back to normal.

People are so gullible to propaganda, and when you bombard them with it, it's over. the media clicks a switch, and everyone goes moo. and they sure love to be a 'hero.'

Still, beautiful weather. Took another great walk. Life is good, if solitary. I'm finishing a novel, doing my reading. lots of redbud blooming.
Well, Missouri as a whole isn't doing too bad with Kung Flu other than KC and St. Louis.

Notice in most states it's where non whites live it's the worst.

Here in Floriduh it's the hispanic areas with the worst rates like south Floriduh, Orlando which is full of muds, and here in Southwest FL the counties with more non whites. Like Collier County has a number of cases. While it's mostly old, cranky white yankees there are a lot of spics in Collier County mixed in who work the low pay service jobs. So places like South Floriduh where spics live in large groups in one house is probably an issue. Same way with Jew York having the big outbreak, and Detoilet full of niggers. California isn't as bad but LA has it because of the spics.

Overall states that are mostly white like Missouri, Arkansas,Kansas, Idaho, Oklahoma, West Virginia are doing well.

States like Floriduh and Jew York seem to be having more cases.

I would expect Apelanta to get a lot of cases too because of the niggers.

Old April 9th, 2020 #498
Tony Boone

Default Meet the former NYT reporter who is challenging the coronavirus narrative

Meet the former NYT reporter who is challenging the coronavirus narrative

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ex-...irus-narrative

As daily life across America is upended by the coronavirus crisis -- with mass business closures plunging the economy into freefall -- one former New York Times reporter is sounding the alarm about what he believes are flawed models dictating the aggressive strategy.

Alex Berenson has been analyzing the data on the crisis on a daily basis for weeks and has come to the conclusion that the strategy of shutting down entire sectors of the economy is based on modeling that doesn’t line up with the realities of the virus.

"The response we have taken has caused enormous societal devastation, I don't think that's too strong a word," he told Fox News in an interview Thursday.

Now he’s turned to challenging the narratives on the response to the coronavirus. What Berenson is promoting isn’t coronavirus denialism, or conspiracy theories about plots to curb liberties. Instead what Berenson is claiming is simple: the models guiding the response were wrong and that it is becoming clearer by the day.

"In February I was worried about the virus. By mid-March I was more scared about the economy. But now I’m starting to get genuinely nervous," he tweeted this week. "This isn’t complicated. The models don’t work. The hospitals are empty. WHY ARE WE STILL TALKING ABOUT INDEFINITE LOCKDOWNS?"

Hospitals, of course, are not empty in places like hard-hit New York City, and tales are widespread of overburdened doctors and emergency rooms. Berenson acknowledged as much in the interview Thursday.

Concerns that this virus is significantly more contagious and deadly than any ordinary flu strain are what's driving the current government approach, in America and around the world. Perhaps due in part to more testing, America reports the highest number of cases in the world right now, with more than 430,000 cases and nearly 15,000 deaths. Symptoms vary widely, with some patients reporting only minor discomfort yet others dealing with crushing physical pain and struggling to breathe, forced to go on ventilators.

But Berenson is taking a broader look. He initially challenged the model put forward by the Imperial College in London, when one of the authors of the models appeared to significantly walk back projections that the U.K. would see 500,000 people killed by the disease to closer to 20,000 -- although the author later said that the 500,000 prediction was without social distancing measures, and 20,000 was with them in place. That model is being used to advise the U.K. government on its strategy for the virus.

But Berenson is taking a broader look. He initially challenged the model put forward by the Imperial College in London, when one of the authors of the models appeared to significantly walk back projections that the U.K. would see 500,000 people killed by the disease to closer to 20,000 -- although the author later said that the 500,000 prediction was without social distancing measures, and 20,000 was with them in place. That model is being used to advise the U.K. government on its strategy for the virus.

“That was March 22 or 23, and ever since then I’ve been paying incredibly close attention to the modeling and trying to figure out whether it lines up with what we’re seeing in reality -- and the answer is it hasn’t lined up at all," he said.

Recently he’s been focusing on discrepancies within the University of Washington’s Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) model. That model has come under renewed scrutiny as it has revised its metrics multiple times. It once predicted more than 90,000 deaths by August but recently issued a new estimate that has the figure closer to 60,000. Government officials say it's a model that's moving with what the country is doing.

"We believe that our health care delivery system in the United States is quite extraordinary," Dr. Deborah Birx said at a White House press briefing on Wednesday. "I know many of you are watching the Act Now model and the IHME model— and they have consistently decreased the number, the mortality from over almost 90,000 or 86,000, down to 81,000 and now down to 61,000. That is modeled on what America is doing. That’s what’s happening."

Dr. Anthony Fauci said that the indicators are that social distancing efforts are working: "Because remember, what you do with data will always outstrip a model. You redo your models, depending upon your data, and our data is telling us that mitigation is working."

But Berenson argues that those models have social distancing and other measures baked into them. As for further proof, he says that outside of places like New York there has not been a national health crisis that was predicted -- nor are there signs that the level of lockdown in various states has made a difference.

“Aside from New York, nationally there’s been no health system crisis. In fact, to be truly correct there has been a health system crisis, but the crisis is that the hospitals are empty,” he said. “This is true in Florida where the lockdown was late, this is true in southern California where the lockdown was early, it's true in Oklahoma where there is no statewide lockdown. There doesn't seem to be any correlation between the lockdown and whether or not the epidemic has spread wide and fast.”

He has also argued, in lengthy Twitter threads, that the drop in cases seen in various states has come before lockdowns would have had an impact -- since it takes a few weeks for social distancing measures to take effect due to the window between infection and symptoms.

Berenson blames the models for a response that has effectively shut down large sectors of the economy and is causing significant financial harm to Americans. On Thursday it was announced that the number of Americans seeking unemployment benefits swelled to 6.6 million last week, surging for the third consecutive week. Congress has sought to alleviate the pain by boosting those jobless benefits.

His is a view that has seen some sympathy from President Trump, who has spoken about the "cure being worse than the problem" and has indicated that he is keen to end the strict measures as soon as is possible -- saying Wednesday he wants to re-open the economy with a "big bang."

Berenson says the correct response in the initial days of the crisis would not have been to do nothing, but instead to adopt a more measured and targeted approach.

“There was incredible pressure to do something ... so these lockdowns all cascaded, every governor tried to outdo the next. And no one stopped and said ‘OK what about Japan, they don't seem to have a terrible epidemic, they wear masks, maybe we should wear masks,” he said.

He said other measures such as protecting individuals particularly at risk, and even things such as banning large gatherings such as concerts and sporting events could have been appropriate. But now he fears it may be too late for officials to say they overreacted.

“Now we’re in a bad spot because there’s clearly a dangerous political dynamic right now -- the economy is in freefall, a lot of people are hurting. If we acknowledge what is clearly happening ... the people who made these decisions, I think there’s going to be a lot of anger at them, so they don't want to acknowledge it, so they say 'oh it's the lockdown that saved us,'” he says.

Berenson is not a known partisan. His Twitter feed and other works contain few references to specific politicians, and there’s no indication that he’s in this to bash or defend Trump or either political party. But he noted that, like with his conclusions on marijuana, there has been a distinct lack of interest from the left.

“I went to Yale and I worked for the New York Times, the people on the left hold themselves out as being science-driven, as being smarter, they think they're smarter but they won’t look at facts that won’t meet their narratives,” he said.

He voiced frustration that these arguments have been ignored by a lot of mainstream outlets.

“That is frustrating for me ... but everyone needs to hear this counterargument, whether or not it's right, you need to hear it because the damage we are doing to ourselves right now is so enormous.”

Last edited by Tony Boone; April 9th, 2020 at 07:40 PM.

Old April 9th, 2020 #499
Tony Boone

I’m going on record and am of the position that this corona virus issue is absolute bullshit. Furthermore, I submit that because of this fraud upon America there has been and continues to be an epic transfer of wealth.

The monies that are supposed to go to small businesses is not getting beyond the banks. I’ve heard story after story of small business owners who are not able to get through via phone to apply for these “grants” and also that there are no monies left to get.

Was listening to Faux News and heard the following about a poll they took regarding the corona virus.

1. 76% of those polled were afraid of contracting the corona virus.

2. 74% of those polled DID NOT know anyone who has had or has this corona virus. Three quarters of the population? Really?

Martha McCallum reported that the statistics related to the corona virus are the same numbers that public health authorities had expected of the plain old flu. Is the corona virus nothing more than the common flu?

Old April 9th, 2020 #500
Tony Boone

Default Minnesota doctor blasts 'ridiculous' CDC coronavirus death count guidelines

Minnesota doctor blasts 'ridiculous' CDC coronavirus death count guidelines

https://www.foxnews.com/media/physic...unt-guidelines

Dr. Scott Jensen, a Minnesota family physician who is also a Republican state senator, told "The Ingraham Angle" Wednesday that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC) guidelines for doctors to certify whether a patient has died of coronavirus are "ridiculous" and could be misleading the public.

Host Laura Ingraham read Jensen the guidelines, which say: "In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID cannot be made but is suspected or likely (e.g. the circumstances are compelling with a reasonable degree of certainty) it is acceptable to report COVID-19 on a death certificate as 'probable' or 'presumed.'"

In response, Jensen told Ingraham the CDC's death certificate manual tells physicians to focus on "precision and specificity," but the coronavirus death certification guidance runs completely counter to that axiom.

"The idea that we are going to allow people to massage and sort of game the numbers is a real issue because we are going to undermine the [public] trust," he said. "And right now as we see politicians doing things that aren’t necessarily motivated on fact and science, their trust in politicians is already wearing thin."

Jensen gave a hypothetical example of a patient who died while suffering from influenza. If the patient was elderly and had symptoms like fever and cough a few days before passing away, the doctor explained, he would have listed "respiratory arrest" as the primary cause of death.

"I’ve never been encouraged to [notate 'influenza']," he said. "I would probably write 'respiratory arrest' to be the top line, and the underlying cause of this disease would be pneumonia ... I might well put emphysema or congestive heart failure, but I would never put influenza down as the underlying cause of death and yet that’s what we are being asked to do here."

Jensen then told Ingraham that under the CDC guidelines, a patient who died after being hit by a bus and tested positive for coronavirus would be listed as having presumed to have died from the virus regardless of whatever damage was caused by the bus.

"That doesn't make any sense," he said.

Jensen also reacted to Dr. Anthony Fauci's response to a question about the potential for the number of coronavirus deaths being "padded," in which the NIAID director described the prevalance of "conspiracy theories" during "challenging" times in public health.

"I would remind him that anytime health care intersects with dollars it gets awkward," Jensen said.

"Right now Medicare has determined that if you have a COVID-19 admission to the hospital you’ll get paid $13,000. If that COVID-19 patient goes on a ventilator, you get $39,000; three times as much. Nobody can tell me, after 35 years in the world of medicine, that sometimes those kinds of things [have] impact on what we do.

"Some physicians really have a bent towards public health and they will put down influenza or whatever because that’s their preference," Jensen added. "I try to stay very specific, very precise. If I know I’ve got pneumonia, that’s what’s going on the death certificate. I’m not going to add stuff just because it’s convenient."

Thread