Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 2nd, 2019 #1
James Radov

Smile Jelena says NO nigger "migrants"

Jelena on the topic of importing niggers in Serbia says, "absolutely NOT, that is out of the question.. go back where they came from"
awesome lady...

https://novicentar.rs/politika/video...oV-UgzLYs9xgzs

Old October 2nd, 2019 #2
Stewart Meadows

That's a good attitude. It's too bad, though, that Serbia's current president (and former prime minister) Aleksandar Vučić is an opportunistic, traitorous, pro-rapeugee cuck who is selling out his own people so that Serbia can join the Jewropean Jewnion:

Quote:
Before his tenure as his country's president Vučić served as the Prime Minister of Serbia in two terms from 2014-2016 and from 2016 until 2017, as well as the Deputy Prime Minister since 2012 until 2014.
(...)
Vučić also stated that Serbia will cooperate with the EU in solving the migrant stream going from the Middle East to EU member countries through the Balkan route, and that Serbia will be ready to take some portion of the migrants. "Serbia will receive a certain number of migrants. This makes us more European than some member states. We don't build fences," Vučić wrote on Twitter, while criticizing the migrant policies of some EU member countries.[45]
(...)
During his visit to northern Kosovo, to garner support for the Brussels-brokered deal, he urged Kosovo Serbs to “leave the past and think about the future”.[38]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandar_Vučić

Old October 2nd, 2019 #3
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Radov View Post
Jelena on the topic of importing niggers in Serbia says, "absolutely NOT, that is out of the question.. go back where they came from"
awesome lady...

https://novicentar.rs/politika/video...oV-UgzLYs9xgzs
From your link:

Quote:
(VIDEO) Jelena Maćić: Kakvi bre crni migranti, neka idu kući! Ne trebaju nam oni!

I have never heard of Jelena Maćić, but if she's a Serbian celebrity, then it's good that she's publicly speaking out against the jew-led third-world invasion of Europe.

Old October 12th, 2019 #4
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
From your link:
I have never heard of Jelena Maćić, but if she's a Serbian celebrity, then it's good that she's publicly speaking out against the jew-led third-world invasion of Europe.

She looks like a shemale.

Old October 15th, 2019 #5
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
She looks like a shemale.
Honestly? Yes, she does. But the Lardassian sisters look like shit too, and they’re extremely popular, for some inexplicable reason.

My point was that if this Jelena Maćić person is a Serbian celebrity, then it’s good that she speaks out against the jew-led third-world invasion of Europe because that might galvanize the silent majority, i.e. the masses who feel the same way but are afraid to speak up for fear of being ostracized by international jewry and its despicable lackeys in the Serbian government who sold out their country for the hope of one day joining the Jewropean Jewnion.

I will say this, though: the more I interact with Serbs in real life, the more I’m starting to dislike these people. I don’t know whether or not the scum that I’ve come across are representative of the entire Serbian population. Hopefully they’re not.

Old October 17th, 2019 #6
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
My point was that if this Jelena Maćić person is a Serbian celebrity, then it’s good that she speaks out against the jew-led third-world invasion of Europe because that might galvanize the silent majority, i.e. the masses who feel the same way but are afraid to speak up for fear of being ostracized by international jewry and its despicable lackeys in the Serbian government who sold out their country for the hope of one day joining the Jewropean Jewnion.
I agree with the point that it's certainly good when at least someone speaks out against non-white invasion on public, but I'd not give her too many appreciation as it was done obviously for cheap media attention. If she hasn't done it already, as it usually happens she will ask for mercy and justify herself as if she was misunderstood.

Quote:
I will say this, though: the more I interact with Serbs in real life, the more I’m starting to dislike these people. I don’t know whether or not the scum that I’ve come across are representative of the entire Serbian population. Hopefully they’re not.
I can't state the Serbian migrants in Europe are somewhat worse than their compatriots remained to live in Serbia, at least they are usually smarter and able to learn foreign languages. Of course if you don't mean obvious mafia thugs like Arkan.

Old January 4th, 2020 #8
Dominus

And yet she is still an Armenoid mongrel.

Old January 5th, 2020 #9
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
And yet she is still an Armenoid mongrel.
How about him? He doesn't look much whiter than the gypsies you and serbian1389 post.

Is he a good serb or armenoaid mongrel like others?

Old January 5th, 2020 #10
Dominus

Quote:
How about him? He doesn't look much whiter than the gypsies you and serbian1389 post.

Is he a good serb or armenoaid mongrel like others?
He is not a good Serb, he is a scam artist and a war-profiteer faker. However, racially he is white, probably much whiter then your hooknosed kike ass.

Also I never posted any gypsie. Your buddy, who uses a fake pseudonym "serbian1389" and who is from your SF"R" kinda neck of woods, he posts gypsies and other non-white mongrels all the time.

Old January 6th, 2020 #11
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
He is not a good Serb, he is a scam artist and a war-profiteer faker.
Wow, wow, easy! Wasn't he a serb četnik who fought in Novorussia and Crimea? The whole Russia glorifies him. Do you have proofs about his being a fake and war profiteer?

Quote:
However, racially he is white
Is there any principal racial difference between them and her?

Old January 6th, 2020 #12
Dominus

Quote:
Wow, wow, easy! Wasn't he a serb četnik who fought in Novorussia and Crimea? The whole Russia glorifies him. Do you have proofs about his being a fake and war profiteer?
Many of his volunteers confessed against him. He took their money and basically did nothing in Novorussia except some traffic control, which was also just for posing in front of the camera. And he took some posing pictures with the army equipment, that's it. Also, he is not a chetnik, because non of the real chetnik dukes gave him that title. So yes, he is a fake poser and a scam artist.[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Is there any principal racial difference between them and her?

Yes, there is.

Old January 7th, 2020 #13
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Many of his volunteers confessed against him. He took their money and basically did nothing in Novorussia except some traffic control, which was also just for posing in front of the camera. And he took some posing pictures with the army equipment, that's it. Also, he is not a chetnik, because non of the real chetnik dukes gave him that title. So yes, he is a fake poser and a scam artist.
Russian supporters of Novorussia glorify him on on levels. Maybe you should start telling the truth about him to Russians to avoid glorification of crooks? or your chauvinistic plans are more important for you than the truth and justice?

Quote:
Yes, there is.
Seems like you try to convince yourself.

Old January 7th, 2020 #14
Dominus

Quote:
Russian supporters of Novorussia glorify him on on levels. Maybe you should start telling the truth about him to Russians to avoid glorification of crooks? or your chauvinistic plans are more important for you than the truth and justice?
The true about him is out there and everyone with three digit iq can easily find it.
There are true Serbian fighters with honest intentions in Novorussia, but Bratislav Živković is not one of them.

Quote:
Seems like you try to convince yourself.
It seems more like you desperately try to convince others in the opposite.

Old January 8th, 2020 #15
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
The true about him is out there and everyone with three digit iq can easily find it.
Do you mean that Russian media and all pro-Russian sources are two-digits imbeciles? There are no critics of Živković in Russian media at all, they ACTUALLY glorify him.

Quote:
There are true Serbian fighters with honest intentions in Novorussia, but Bratislav Živković is not one of them.
How about Deyan Berich? Is he really a scum and war-profiteer as Ukrainians portray him?

Quote:
It seems more like you desperately try to convince others in the opposite.
I only say there is no anthropological difference between Serbian tanned whores and Serbian pale cetnics depicted here and in neighboring thread.

Old January 8th, 2020 #16
Dominus

Quote:
Do you mean that Russian media and all pro-Russian sources are two-digits imbeciles? There are no critics of Živković in Russian media at all, they ACTUALLY glorify him.
He serves as a mascot for Russian-Serbian relationships, that's why the media tolerates him. Many true Serbian volunteers fought and are still fighting for Novorussia, however they do not want to reveal their faces. Živković is a clown but as I said above, he serves as a mascot in a Russian media for the real Serbian fighters in Novorussia.

Quote:
How about Deyan Berich? Is he really a scum and war-profiteer as Ukrainians portray him?
Nope, he is a sniper, and a good one. Contrary to Živkovič, he really fought for Novorussia.

Quote:
I only say there is no anthropological difference between Serbian tanned whores and Serbian pale cetnics depicted here and in neighboring thread.
In different threads you are posting gypsies and mongrels while you try to portray them as Serbians. Be specific about which persons/faces you are exactly talking about!
Oh, and please classify them anthropologically. I'm sure you know jack shit about racial anthropology but here is a chance to prove me wrong.

Old January 8th, 2020 #17
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Radov View Post
Jelena says NO nigger "migrants"

Old January 9th, 2020 #18
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
He serves as a mascot for Russian-Serbian relationships, that's why the media tolerates him.
A word "tolerate" isn't appropriate regarding him and Russian media, because they promote him. There only negative information about him comes predictably angry Ukrainian sources. Živkovič is a true chetnik unless you disprove it if you can.

Quote:
Many true Serbian volunteers fought and are still fighting for Novorussia, however they do not want to reveal their faces.
Yes, we witnessed such a militant gypsy: Differences between American and Serbian feminism

Quote:
Nope, he is a sniper, and a good one. Contrary to Živkovič, he really fought for Novorussia.
In contrary to Živkovič, negative information about Deyan Berich is available. Known figures in Donbass separatist forces declared him a poser and din't confirm his claims about involvement in battles.

Quote:
Oh, and please classify them anthropologically. I'm sure you know jack shit about racial anthropology but here is a chance to prove me wrong.
Does it only seem so, or you bulled Greeks, the only friendly nation to Serbss? I'm so impressed of your views in anthropology.

Old January 9th, 2020 #19
Dominus

Quote:
A word "tolerate" isn't appropriate regarding him and Russian media, because they promote him. There only negative information about him comes predictably angry Ukrainian sources. Živkovič is a true chetnik unless you disprove it if you can.
You proved again that you know nothing about chetniks. A chetnik can become only someone who gives oath in front of a legal chetnik duke. Non of the legal dukes confirmed nor is there any information that Živković gave such oath.

Quote:
Yes, we witnessed such a militant gypsy: Differences between American and Serbian feminism
Yep, she is a gypsy and I said that from the start. However, Berić isn't. So what did you witness, Shlomo? And who are those "we"? You and your kosher friends?

Quote:
In contrary to Živkovič, negative information about Deyan Berich is available. Known figures in Donbass separatist forces declared him a poser and din't confirm his claims about involvement in battles.
Which "known figures"? Zaharchenko?

Quote:
Does it only seem so, or you bulled Greeks, the only friendly nation to Serbss? I'm so impressed of your views in anthropology.
So, no classification? Thanks for confirming that you know jack shit about anthropology.

Thread