Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 11th, 2019 #1
Susan

Default New Film on Richard Jewell

Clint Eastwood's new movie on Richard Jewell has the Cocksucker Media/AJC kikes and kikealikes crapping their pants supposedly over the depiction of deceased AJC writer Kathy Scruggs in the film.

Apparently Scruggs was a drunk and a floozy and she has been portrayed as such, and the AJC kikes and assorted vermin, including fat ass Editor Kevin Riley are all up in arms.

Excuuuuse me but LMFAO over the jewsmedia being upset over lies, and other media manipulations. Oh!!! The Irony!!

The calls for boycotting the movie are apparently mounting...SO this is one movie I will definitely go see. Hell I even have a $25.00 movie gift card from last year I never used. Hot damn.

Make your plans folks. Go see this movie. If for no other reason than to piss off the kikes.

My prediction is it will set records over the weekend for attendance. Heh Heh

Old December 11th, 2019 #2
Gladiatrix

Old December 11th, 2019 #3
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Clint Eastwood's new movie on Richard Jewell has the Cocksucker Media/AJC kikes and kikealikes crapping their pants supposedly.

Make your plans folks. Go see this movie. If for no other reason than to piss off the kikes.
Certainly worth the price of admission.

Maybe this flick will put Clint Eastwood into the rarefied strata of Mel Gibson?

Old December 11th, 2019 #4
zoomcopter

Quote:
Clint Eastwood's new movie on Richard Jewell has the Cocksucker Media/AJC kikes and kikealikes crapping their pants supposedly over the depiction of deceased AJC writer Kathy Scruggs in the film.

Outstanding recommendation, Susan. 99 rotten tomatoes.

I think I'll even get butter on my popcorn for this one.

I might even boo the FBI ever so loudly.

Old December 11th, 2019 #5
Susan

That's what I'm thinking too Zoom. I'm thinking also that Eastwood may be a better White man than he's been given credit for. You know the jews were not big fans of his Dirty Harry movies as I recall.

Jewell was treated so badly by local media. I'm sure the stress brought about his early death even though he was overweight.

Any honest decent media would not have done it to begin with. But after he was exonerated they would have groveled and apologized profusely for what they had done. But the AJC and Cox Media have NEVER even come close to apologizing for how they treated a real White hero.

The kikenvermin at Cox/AJC give more of a shit about every nigger on Death Row and advocate for their sorry lives than for any remorse about their treatment of Jewell. Their self serving behavior has been truly despicable.

Thank goodness for Clint Eastwood to rub their kike noses in their own shit.

I truly believe that Cox Media is the worst White hating media entity in this country. Not only has their hatred of Whites come through loud and clear through the newspaper. But their radio station, WSB, spews its venom toward Whites all day long every day. Every single one of their news team is right on board too.

Old December 13th, 2019 #6
Susan

Lol...Cocksucker media/wsb radio has been blabbing all morning how the film portrays lush/partygirl AJC reporter Kathy Scruggs as sleeping with an FBI agent to get a story or info. as being unethical.

WSB radio is so fucking retarded they actually say that Olivia Wilde who portrays Scruggs "doesn't think Scruggs slept with the FBI agent.

And she would know anything about what Scruggs did or didn't do HOW??? Were she and Scruggs best friends or something? Lol

There's no depth to which the Cocksucker Kikes won't stoop to in order to prop up their position or denigrate our side. Utterly without integrity.

And get this: the movie reviewer at the AJC has given the movie Richard Jewell a B-.

I know damn well they wanted to give it a C, thinking that would keep people away. Forget it AJC...this film is going to be a hit. Fuck...You...All.

It opens today folks. Go see it.

Old December 13th, 2019 #7
zoomcopter

Quote:
That's what I'm thinking too Zoom.

The kikenvermin at Cox/AJC give more of a shit about every nigger on Death Row and advocate for their sorry lives than for any remorse about their treatment of Jewell. Their self serving behavior has been truly despicable.
Absolutely. The same can be said of NPR, where they kvetch endlessly over one single illegal cross-dressing trannie being denied hormone shots, rather than report on the thousands of white Americans living in filth and poverty, under the bridges, in America

Old December 13th, 2019 #8
zoomcopter

Quote:
Lol...Cocksucker media/wsb radio has been blabbing all morning how the film portrays lush/partygirl AJC reporter Kathy Scruggs as sleeping with an FBI agent to get a story or info. as being unethical.

Ethics is a Gentile thing. Kikenmedia would sleep with the Devil, just to smell the sulfer.

Old December 13th, 2019 #9
zoomcopter

Quote:

There's no depth to which the Cocksucker Kikes won't stoop to in order to prop up their position or denigrate our side. Utterly without integrity.

The kikenmedia thrives and prospers in the deep underbelly swamp of perversion and corruption.

A match made in the deep dark bowels of Hell, itself.

god's self-chosen ones will define what is right and what is wrong.

Old December 13th, 2019 #10
zoomcopter

Quote:

And she would know anything about what Scruggs did or didn't do HOW??? Were she and Scruggs best friends or something? Lol

The kikenmedia is allowed certain privileges in reporting what goes on in Gentile minds. They are, after all, self-chosen by god.

Old December 16th, 2019 #11
Susan

Well, the jews must have panned the movie nationwide. Who knows? I thought the movie would be an appropriate adult movie for a change with all the shitty/silly nonsense out there.

Wsb radio, cocksucker media, has been crowing all morning that the film made only 5 million at the box office over the weekend. I haven't gone yet because I only go see films in the daytime and I figured the theaters would be packed over the weekend. I am still going to see the movie either Tuesday or Wednesday.

I really hope word of mouth picks up and people start to go. Maybe adults are busy with shopping. Maybe nobody gives a shit anymore about basic decency or about anything unless it has the kike's approval.

Joe and Sally have shit for taste in movies. I remember when The Artist came out a few years ago. It actually was shown in the local theater here but when I went in the daytime there were only about 5 people there.

The Artist was a silent black and white film but it was wonderful with a charming French actor in the lead. I heard that when Joe and Sally realized the movie was silent, that they got up and walked out. Go figure.

I bought the dvd and watch it at least annually. Fuck the morons who are the so called adults in this country now. Pathetic idiots they are.

Old December 16th, 2019 #12
notmenomore

Quote:
I am still going to see the movie either Tuesday or Wednesday.

Be sure to give us a review here.

Old December 16th, 2019 #13
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:

If the leftwing news can be believed () then Clint's movie has already bombed at the box office. This, despite the fact that the Christmas season is the most lucrative time for movies. Some reasons why this may be happening:

Quote:
  • The star of the movie, Paul Walter Hauser, is a relative nobody - with just a few unimpressive film credits - among them playing a character simply named "Overweight Guy" in several Key & Peele (nigger comedians) comedy shorts.

• Nor is Hauser a "hunk" - and therefore he's unable to draw in young females - who make up a large chunk of the movie-going crowd.

• The story is based on an incident that most people have either forgotten (or never cared about) and something that happened before a sizable chunk of today's movie-goers were even born. If anything, it's primarily a boomer movie. But can boomer ticket sales make it another Joker? Based on initial box office receipts the answer is no.

• Finally, there's too many other films drawing more interest than Richard Jewell, and along with the negative controversy attached to the movie, it's likely to sink fast.
All that said, I was once an avid Clint Eastwood fan, primarily regarding his "spaghetti Westerns" and later on, his Dirty Harry movies. But in time Eastwood came to reveal his inner-liberal doing love scenes like THIS:

Clint Eastwood & Nigger Love Interest in, The Eiger Sanction

Last edited by Hugh Akston; December 16th, 2019 at 08:53 PM.

Old December 16th, 2019 #14
Hugh Akston
Banned

In Hollywood, it's been said that the rot runs deep, even among the scant few allegedly "on the right". I'm no longer sure where Clint Eastwood falls along the political spectrum, but one of the producers of Richard Jewell is actor Leonardo DiCaprio. In the past, based on the following photos, he apparently played a raging faggot involved in raging faggot sex with another raging faggot, as shown below. DiCaprio himself is probably not a homo - but his willingness to "normalize" these acts is no different than "normalizing" nigger/whitey love - as Eastwood and others have done. All things to keep in mind....

Old December 20th, 2019 #15
HatedontMasturbate
Banned

my god, who the fuck looks at that guy and honestly think he bombed the damn olympics.

anyone with one speck of common sense would instantly sense that.

but all these hot shot foppish lawyers are like a comedy , they gotta turn it into a big bonfire of the vanities.

ridiculous

obviously they were trying to frame him. why would Eric Rudolph bomb the olympic park to protest abortion, what's the point of protesting abortion if nobody knows why you did it?

why not bomb abortion clinics?

Thread