Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 4th, 2018 #801
Robbie Key

The White race is in an absurd situation. We're the majority population across the West. Yet our supposed leaders tell us that it is about optics and appearance and appealing to people.

If you're involved in every-day democratic politics, yes maybe, but we aren't, are we? This is a racial struggle. We're never going to impress the media that is uh owned by jews almost to a tee. You can wear ten Armani suits at once and ten Rolex watches - the jew media will still portray you in a bad way if you're pro-White. Fucking get it through your immensely thick skull.

Old May 5th, 2018 #802
Robbie Key

RICHARD SPENCER’S ‘WHITE SUPREMACIST’ WEBSITE ALTRIGHT.COM TAKEN OFFLINE

BY JASON MURDOCK ON 5/4/18 AT 5:21 AM

U.S. domain registrar GoDaddy has shut down AltRight.com, the website co-edited by white nationalist posterboy Richard Spencer, following a legal complaint accusing the site of “actively inciting violence” against racial and ethnic minorities.

The decision was made following a letter sent by the Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law on April 20, appealing for GoDaddy’s chief executive Scott Wagner to help purge the website over its policy-breaking content. The registrar’s rules say a website using its services cannot promote illegal activity or violence.

“By promoting illegal and violent acts in its articles, AltRight.com’s content has an impact beyond its published articles and encourages a downward spiral of violent and threatening posts in its comments section,” the lawyers’ letter read. In some cases, the filing said, it advocated for woman-beating and sexual assault.

One comment on the website stated: “These whores need round-the-clock beatings, spankings, pussy poundings, throat-fuckings and humiliation to be put in their place.” There were also numerous mentions of Jews and “faggots,” the lawyers said.

A January 2018 article referenced in the complaint allegedly encouraged the use of “live ammunition at the border” to create a “substantial chance that [immigrants crossing] lose their life in the process.” The letter concluded: “This type of language clearly violates the provisions of GoDaddy’s terms of service.”

In a statement given to Buzzfeed, GoDaddy said: “It is our determination that altright.com crossed the line and encouraged and promoted violence in a direct and threatening manner. As is our standard process when dealing with these incidents, we gave the customer 48 hours to transfer the domain elsewhere.”

Spencer, who is president of a Virginia-based white supremacist think tank, was a speaker at the 2017 Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, which sparked violent clashes and claimed the life of counter-protester Heather Heyer.

The so-called "alt-right" movement was seemingly emboldened by the rhetoric of Donald Trump during his 2016 presidential election campaign. Spencer, who once shouted “Hail Trump! Hail our people!” during a gathering in November 2016, is widely known for quoting Nazi propaganda and getting punched in the face. He is facing legal action and is now appealing for supporters’ loose change.

Kristen Clarke, president and executive director of the non-profit Lawyers' Committee, tweeted on Thursday: “We will continue using every tool in our arsenal to confront white supremacists, the alt-right & those who incite violence and hate in our country. We applaud GoDaddy for heeding our call and pulling the site.”

Richard Spencer did not respond to a request for comment. On Twitter this week, he retweeted multiple accounts using the hashtag #BoycottGoDaddy. Currently, AltRight.com’s homepage is down. It says the “IP address could not be found.”

It is not the first time GoDaddy has acted to purge white supremacy outlets for breaking its policies. In August last year it outlawed The Daily Stormer, a controversial website known for promoting Nazi ideologies, often for shock value. Social network Twitter has also banned a slew of far-right activists and bloggers.

http://www.newsweek.com/richard-spen...offline-910320

Old May 9th, 2018 #803
Alex Linder
Administrator

Whites are all Hitler to jews. Not in reality, but in potential. To long-term thinkers like jews, it's the same thing. Why allow any medium out of which a Hitler might grow? Obliterate whites physically, intellectually, culturally and finally genetically.

Old May 16th, 2018 #804
Robbie Key

Daily Stormer used to always repost David Duke's show, that is until Patrick Little appeared on there. Since then, his show hasn't appeared on there:

https://dailystormer.name/tag/david-duke/

That is plain odd and I seriously doubt Anglin runs the show, so to speak, any more.

It is absolutely shameful what has been going on these last few months and I can't think of anything else than hostile influence being behind it.

Little, Nehlen, Duke, Cantwell - they all speak the truth with their names and their face behind it and they're all shunned by TRS and the DS. WTF? Before that, they were merciless against Parrott and Heimbach (yeah, I know what happened there). It doesn't make any sense. If anything, people out there with their real name and face should be more loyal to eachother rather than some anonymous twink like Twinky Vaughn.

Last edited by Robbie Key; May 16th, 2018 at 04:24 PM.

Old May 17th, 2018 #805
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Harassed to Death: RIP Andrew Dodson

He was harangued out of everything he ever worked for, because he stood up for White people.

Took his own life.

Displaying typically White behavior til the end, he apologized to people who had been wrongly identified as him by Antifa, who had suffered for the wrong identification.

Never take your own life over this trash, no matter what they do to you.

https://www.arktimes.com/arkansas/ar...nt?oid=8781493

Old May 18th, 2018 #806
Susan

This is extremely upsetting. A fine, outstanding, scientific mind and he is now dead out of a sense of humiliation and hopelessness. It is difficult to contain the disgust I feel.

If anyone wants to leave comments, go here: http://www.barronfuneralhome.com/m/o...Andrew-Dodson/
There are a lot of comments here by our folks, so it does not seem as though censorship is occurring.

Do NOT leave any comment at Legacy.com. Any comment not approved by the Jews will be censured. In fact, your entire post will never show up. I have left enough comments on obituaries of Whites killed by niggers to know this. Legacy. com is probably owned by jews.

Emily, thanks for posting this. Go to your pm and see my pm to you.

Old May 18th, 2018 #807
Ray Allan

We must never give the enemy jew the pleasure by doing this because it's exactly what they want. Another good White man gone just like Robert Ransdell.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 18th, 2018 #808
Susan

Here is an article by Billy Roper about Andrew Dodson:

https://shieldwallnetwork.wordpress....-dodson-r-i-p/

It also has all the information on the jew who doxxed Andrew Dodson.

Old May 19th, 2018 #809
Robbie Key

Patrick Little appeared on the Nordic Frontier a couple of days ago. No article on DS despite always reposting their stuff earlier.

What a disgrace.

Old May 19th, 2018 #810
Robbie Key

Remember, they used to whine about "purity spiraling", now they're purity spiraling against what is good.

Last edited by Robbie Key; May 19th, 2018 at 03:43 AM.

Old May 26th, 2018 #811
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Good ol' VNN!
Quote:
the two deceased former NA members the psycho was talking about as if they were some sort of victims of murder are McLaughlin, a man who died of old age I believe (not a Williams supporter) and Fred Streed may have passed, he was ill I believe (was a Williams supporter). That's how disinfo works, planting ideas. Two people who died, one from natural old age, the other from illness. the two deceased former NA members the psycho was talking about as if they were some sort of victims of murder are McLaughlin, a man who died of old age I believe (not a Williams supporter) and Fred Streed may have passed, he was ill I believe (was a Williams supporter). That's how disinfo works, planting ideas. Two people who died, one from natural old age, the other from illness.

Old May 26th, 2018 #812
Dawn Cannon

Bloody hell, it's Fred!

We missed ya!

Old May 27th, 2018 #813
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
Good ol' VNN!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Bloody hell, it's Fred!

We missed ya!

Good to hear it.

I complained about the felonious level lie against me and he was banned. It was not only a ban worthy offense, but a civil crime to say what was said about myself and, with re to that, Williams. A crime that carries a penalty of up to a year in jail if ever told to law enforcement.

But Dilloway has a criminal record for harassment at his place of employment, an assault charge he mentioned on this very forum, etc., so it prob would not phase him to continue to be a criminal.

Two being dead was likely another lie. McLaughlin died; don't know of anyone else dying and McLaughlin died of natural causes.

This thread being about Charlottesville became about how he could attempt to abuse several people on this forum, Ironguard1940, RickHolland, etc.---as well as smear WNists like Cantwell, while claiming to be one....all while using the grammar of an inbred criminal. It's stupid of course and people understood what he was, but ridding the forum of the disruption was the right move from Alex.

This forum could really grow right now since the larger forums are behind a paywall--TRS 504um is completely behind a paywall now, for example. With so much going on to thwart free speech, it is good to have a place to put actual info on these cases from Charlottesville and similar. 504um was a very large platform and there are some good writers there, but to hide the writing at such a pivotal time for Whites is very telling, as secret activism doesn't do too much for anyone, be they a young person learning things, or be they someone who already knows and wants to share info.

James Fields will be on trial on Nov. 26, and he is having to await the trial in jail. A person with no prior serious record, mind you.

A second C-ville event prior to that trial is something that Kessler has already applied for, the permit for such.

Nobody who organized that event can be proven to have been 'planning violence', from Kessler to Fields.

They've combed Social Media and cannot make that connection.

If they'd had one, they'd have used it. They don't.

Old May 27th, 2018 #814
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Meet the 'Lady' who Leads the Way to Lie on 10 UTR C-Ville Organizers

Roberta Kaplan, who is representing 10 'residents of C-ville' against White Nationalist Organizers, is best known for 'defeating' the Defense of Marriage Act in 2013.

She's the hefty gal on the right:

Grab a barf bag because here is more about Ms. Kaplan, from the article:

(Interviewer to Kaplan): "One of the most fascinating parts of the book, Robbie, is the myriad ways your life and Edie Windsor’s intersect. Despite your differences, the parallels are pretty interesting."

(Kaplan): "That is surely true. There are a lot of parallels—we are about the same height, both Jewish, both stubborn, and both married in Toronto. One obvious difference is that I was never very good at calculus in high school, while Edie is a brilliant mathematician.

Edie of course grew up and came of age at a time when anyone who was gay and was unwilling to live on the margins of society had to live completely in the closet. While that wasn’t true for my generation, going to college and then law school at the height of the AIDS crisis certainly contributed to my fears of coming out as a lesbian. This idea—what I now like to call “generations of lesbians”—is something I try to describe in my book."

And then there is the truly incredible fact that 18 years before I ever laid eyes on Edie, I saw Edie’s spouse, Thea Spyer, who was a clinical psychologist, twice as a patient in order to help me come to terms with being gay. During those two sessions (which took place in Edie’s living room since Thea was already a quadripalegic), I remember Thea talking about Edie. While I understand it’s pretty unusual for a therapist to talk about her own personal life with a patient, looking back on it now, I think Thea assumed that the only way that she could possibly convince me that I too could have the kind of life I wanted was for her to tell me about her own relationship with a woman named Edie Windsor."

So, a large gay Jew who couldn't possibly be motivated for personal reasons to attack the UTR Organizers.

She couldn't possibly want to smash White history the same way she smashed the White view on marriage being this wacky thing between male and female.

She couldn't possibly hate White men and people who are wired normal.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...eme_court.html

https://www.bustle.com/p/charlottesv...efense-9206242

Old May 31st, 2018 #815
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
i was on road last week, and while away had two media requests, from NPR and La Stampa, a big italian paper. i just responded with a couple emails:

Dear Mr. Linder,
My name is Paolo Mastrolilli, I am the US Bureau Chief for the Italian daily La Stampa.
I would appreciate very much the opportunity to have an interview with you about what happened in Charlottesville and your opinion concerning the direction the United States is going.
La Stampa is a leading national Italian daily, owned by Fiat Chrysler.
My cellphone number is [redacted].
Best regards,
Paolo Mastrolilli

My response...

Charlotte is an example of the white race attempting to break free of jewish control and, in essence, create a new head for its racial body. It is a harbinger of more and greater white resistance to jewish tyranny, which will culminate, ultimately, in regained white sovereignty and jews forced to pay the bill for their murder of tens of millions of whites via their communism in the 20th century.

The media refuse to report the basic facts in Charlottesville:

1) the left initiated the violence (as always)
2) the politicians, specifically McAuliffe, ordered the police to stand down, and give the anti-white communists who call themselves antifa access to the rally leaders so they could initiate violence, which they did. This gave McA the pretext to
3) shut down the rally before it even started, even though the Unite The Right had a court-backed permit.
4) Again, the (((media))) know all this and won't report any of it. Their only interest is
5) using the false 'narrative' they created about this rally in their campaign to drive Trump from office

The direction the USA is going? Directly downhill. The powers that be, jews and those who serve them, are attempting to turn the US, against the will of the white majority, into a third-world country - the exact same thing that your readers will be familiar with in Italy. Charlottesville represents resistance to this attempted tyranny and would-be white genocide. The white racial cause begins to draw a better class of white man (as you see in the photos of the torchbearers) as increasing numbers of whites realize they have nothing to lose. Their race is attacked viciously and daily in the media by the jews and on the streets by the discoloreds, so more and more whites are finding the courage to stand up for themselves and their race and communities. --AL
That was a great reply, Alex. I'm sorry if my post is considered off topic, but I would just like to point out that La Stampa, which is one of Italy's biggest newspapers, is controlled by jews. That's right, folks; jews control a large part of the media in Italy too.

Quote:
La Stampa (meaning The Press in English) is an Italian daily newspaper published in Turin, Italy. It is distributed in Italy and other European nations. It is one of the oldest newspapers in Italy.[1]
(...)
Owner(s) GEDI Gruppo Editoriale
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Stampa

Quote:
Key people Carlo De Benedetti (President)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GEDI_Gruppo_Editoriale

Carlo De Benedetti is a wealthy and influential jewish industrialist and media mogul whose newspapers and magazines pump out aggressive multicultural and "LGBT" propaganda and attack traditional Italian/Western values. This despicable person is actually a criminal who should be in prison, but sadly he always gets away with his crimes.

Quote:
Born into a wealthy Jewish family (...) De Benedetti was arrested and admitted to having paid a 10 billion Italian lira bribe to government parties, to obtain a purchase order from the Italian Postal Service for obsolete teleprinters and computers. (...) De Benedetti never went to trial for this episode (...) In April 1992, Carlo De Benedetti and 32 other people were convicted of fraud by a Milan court in connection with the collapse of the bank.[24] Benedetti was sentenced to six years and four months in prison,[24] but the sentence was overturned
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlo_De_Benedetti

We can read more about how jews attack Italy in the following thread:

Jewish EU bigwig and jewish lobby groups tried to influence Italian election

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=549696

Old June 6th, 2018 #816
Susan

I just came across an unbelievable article related to Charlottesville in the NYT and is a perfect example of just how much jews hate us. I'll post it tomorrow. Just unbelievable.

Old June 8th, 2018 #817
Ironguard1940

Default Flamethrower wielding terrorist nigger sentence to 20 days, community service

http://www.dailyprogress.com/racials...8221b4a40.html

Justice isn't blind, it just chooses not to work for White people who stand up for their race. The Whites that defended themselves from black gang thugs are facing 20 YEARS. This nigger got 20 days and community service. What a goddamn joke.

Old June 9th, 2018 #818
Susan

Lauren Berg is now on the list.

Lying unprofessional bitch without an ounce of integrity or decency.

What White person did she talk to who self described as a White supremacist?

Not an ounce of truth has come out of that event from the kikenvermin.

I still have to post an unbelievable article from the jew york times but it will have to wait until Sunday.

Old June 19th, 2018 #819
Ironguard1940

Default US Marine found guilty of attacking protestor at UtR

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ma...lly/ar-AAyS1bD

Lance Cpl. Vasillios Pistolis? Sounds like an hispanic name. I cannot find any pics of him.

Last edited by Ironguard1940; June 19th, 2018 at 06:31 PM.

Old June 19th, 2018 #820
Ironguard1940

Default A giant pantload on the UtR

https://theintercept.com/2018/06/12/...-anti-fascist/

The whole article is a pile of steaming bullshit. This quote is the smelliest part of the whole pile:

“I know the Constitution and the First Amendment and Second Amendment have this content-neutrality problem, but really, when you get right down to it, it’s about those racially intolerant and race-hatred groups that happen to carry weapons that are the problem,” said (Walt) Heinecke.

Tags
alt-right, charlottesville, christopher cantwell, richard spencer, white activism, white activists

Thread