VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 11th, 2018 #1
Jeffrey Smither

Default Memphrica TNB: FAT nigger (group of 16) dine and dash and smoke weed. Cuck staff does nothing.

Here is a super TNB story. In Memphric a bunch of fat, obese niggers did a dine and dash in memphrica. One of the niggers even smoked weed in the place and all the cuck bartender did was tell them to stop.

How cucked are people? Businesses allow spics, niggers and gays get away with everything.

They even pushed one of the workers out of the way. If that were me there I'd probably be a Zimmerman 2.0

The story also says the niggers were loud the whole time, complained, and of course the drug use. If I was eating there I myself would demand my meal be comped and myself would walk out of the shithole never to return. I won't do business at a place that puts me in danger (loud niggers chimping out).

Old June 11th, 2018 #2
Skinhead Zack

These monkeys don't belong in a restaurant.. they belong in a zoo.

Old June 11th, 2018 #3
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinhead Zack View Post
I saw in a way it serves these cucked businesses right for bending over to please niggers.

You and I know if that were white trash there causing a scene they would have been thrown out of that place pronto.

Working retail or service industry sucks. They do anything to bend over for customers and let customers get away with everything.

Old June 11th, 2018 #4
Skinhead Zack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I saw in a way it serves these cucked businesses right for bending over to please niggers.

You and I know if that were white trash there causing a scene they would have been thrown out of that place pronto.

Working retail or service industry sucks. They do anything to bend over for customers and let customers get away with everything.
Yes, if they were White, they would be treated differently, because "Whitey iz ebil".

Here in Canada, Negroes behave more "politely" than they do in Kwa, I guess.

I myself used to work in a restaurant. non-Whites are rude in general though.

One of the worst things I've seen in my jobs was when I went to clean the bathroom, there was feces splattered all over the place. walls, floor and doors, all painted shit-brown.

It stank like nothing I've ever smelled. I cannot believe that I didn't faint while cleaning the mess.

Apparently the customer who did that was a dirty Paki. it was so disgusting.

But we as employees cannot question their sub-human nature as long as our boss is a Kike.

It sucks to be cucks while working our jobs.

Last edited by Skinhead Zack; June 11th, 2018 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Typo

Old June 11th, 2018 #5
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Yes, if they were White, they would be treated differently, because "Whitey iz ebil".

Here in Canada, Negroes behave more "politely" than they do in Kwa, I guess.

I myself used to work in a restaurant. non-Whites are rude in general though.

One of the worst things I've seen in my jobs was when I went to clean the bathroom, there was feces splattered all over the place. walls, floor and doors, all painted shit-brown.

It stank like nothing I've ever smelled. I cannot believe that I didn't faint while cleaning the mess.

Apparently the customer who did that was a dirty Paki. it was so disgusting.

But we as employees cannot question their sub-human nature as long as our boss is a Kike.

It sucks to be cucks while working our jobs.

Yep, here in Floriduh I see that a lot at work since it's a lot of old people who shop there. They do destroy the bathrooms and miss the toilet in the ladies room and shit all over the floor.

We had a lady, about 60 years old just squat down and take a shit in front of the yogurt and then walked away.

Old June 12th, 2018 #6
T.Vinken

Ya'll are all full of shit. You come here and piss and moan about niggers, spics and kikes but you really wouldn't do anything to stop this. The white cause will never see the light because white people have no balls. It saddens me to say so but it is sooth.

Old June 12th, 2018 #7
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Nowadays, you can't do anything against customers without being fired. Even if a customer punches an employee, in most establishments he will be fired if he defends himself in any way.

Old June 12th, 2018 #8
Longbaugh

Quote:
They belong in a cremation oven.

Old June 12th, 2018 #9
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Vinken View Post
Ya'll are all full of shit. You come here and piss and moan about niggers, spics and kikes but you really wouldn't do anything to stop this. The white cause will never see the light because white people have no balls. It saddens me to say so but it is sooth.
It's the laws, you dumbass! Laws protect these subhuman filthy creatures.

Old June 12th, 2018 #10
jaekel

Some good may come out of this anyway.
You know the video goes viral and people will see the true nature of the Nigger Beast.
The more these nigs are exposed, the better chance we have to get rid of the anti White laws.

Old June 16th, 2018 #11
Ironguard1940

Default As pro-nigger as the kwa is today, any action by YT is a hate crime

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Vinken View Post
Since you are calling us out for being cowards, What would you have done in that situation?

If you were a customer that happened to be dining in that restaurant, you certainly have the right to complain. Restaurants have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason and the reason does not have to be stated. So that puts the ball in the restaurant's court. They could have ejected the niggers for safety reasons and should have. They have done nothing so far. The shenigs are on camera, so they can be IDed and arrested for theft and drug possession if the restaurant chooses to do so. If not, a petition can be started not to dine there. Any violence on the part of YT would result in your arrest. Right now we are trying to get 'normie' Whites to see what savages niggers and spics are. This helps. It would not have helped for someone to have gotten violent with the sheboons. As far as the staff not doing anything, if they had they most likely would have been fired for it unless they had permission from the GM or owner.

Old June 17th, 2018 #12
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Here is a super TNB story. In Memphric a bunch of fat, obese niggers did a dine and dash in memphrica. One of the niggers even smoked weed in the place and all the cuck bartender did was tell them to stop.

How cucked are people? Businesses allow spics, niggers and gays get away with everything.

They even pushed one of the workers out of the way.
If you do or say anything the cops will arrest you. At least, that's the atmosphere I feel we're living in. Which is the way the media portrays it. You always have to remain calm and composed and if someone acts like an asshole, the real problem is the people reacting to the asshole who's the problem.

Old June 17th, 2018 #13
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
If you do or say anything the cops will arrest you. At least, that's the atmosphere I feel we're living in. Which is the way the media portrays it. You always have to remain calm and composed and if someone acts like an asshole, the real problem is the people reacting to the asshole who's the problem.
That is why we call them badge fags and blue niggers on VNN! The blue niggers might even beat or kill you when responding as well.

Yet, with all the tech and such and how everything is recorded now when muds like spics and niggers act up and savage you'd think whites would wake up to it and demand something be done.

Yet whites just act more cuck and nigger loving and bow down to the niggers and their feetsball heroes.

Hence why no wall has been built yet and now you got whites bitching about spics being separated from their sprogs.

Old June 20th, 2018 #14
Negros are apes
Banned

This is why restaurants should have the right to refuse service to negros and other undesirables.

Thread