Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 12th, 2018 #1
T.Vinken

Default Condoms and aids commercial

My wife was looking at that square thing the other day and I saw a commercial that made my jaw drop. It is a piece promoting the use of condoms to prevent the spread of aids showing to sodomites in bed together laughing and smiling about how they forgot to use a condom because they were so caught up in the moment. Very disheartening.

Old June 12th, 2018 #2
Nockda Redout

It's the Jews being Jews.
They spread filth as a weapon across the White countries hoping to infect us with their disease.
Fags. race mixing, Weak effeminate White men cowering in the shadow of masculine Niggers with White women hanging all over them.
All the lying and conniving you would expect from a tribe of thieves and swindlers.
It's their way of poisoning the well.

Old June 17th, 2018 #3
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

I can't imagine how miserable a parent ends up when they have a gay kid. Imagine growing a cactus in your garden that costs a fortune and takes 30 years of the ideal conditions to bloom a single flower on top of it. Once the flower blooms, a Jew walks up and chops it off. The cactus will never bloom another flower and will then slowly die. You at that point are supposed to be happy about this and pretend that it was the best thing that could have possibly happened.

Old June 17th, 2018 #4
Olaf Menes

Anyone who depends on a condom to protect themselves from an STD, let alone AIDS, is simply a moron, and the reason why STD's are so rampant in the first place.

Old June 17th, 2018 #5
Nockda Redout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Menes View Post
Anyone who depends on a condom to protect themselves from an STD, let alone AIDS, is simply a moron, and the reason why STD's are so rampant in the first place.
The Sodomites deliberately spread deadly diseases.
For example.
https://aidsetc.org/blog/bug-chasers...ative-analysis

Thread