VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 26th, 2011 #1
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Exclamation Any scrappers here?

I haven't worked a regular job in five years since being laid-off.
Instead I've supported myself by dealing in used restaurant equipment and/or scrapping the stainless steel, copper, and aluminum and regular steel from unsalvageable units (ovens, coolers, fryers, prep tables, and the like).
Most any equipment can be used to turn a profit.
Auctions are a good source as well as just keeping your eyes open for places that are going out of business. Many times a business will even pay you to haul away obsolete equipment that has scrap value.
As an example last weekend I attended an auction at a warehouse that was stocked with lots of restaurant equipment and much miscellany. I spent approximately $500 on junk equipment and received $1700 from the scrapyard after separating the metals as well as reselling a Hobart meat slicer to a restaurant supply house for $200 (I paid $50).
The basic tools of the trade are a pick-up truck, saws-all, power drill, spud bar, sledgehammers (large and small) and any other implements of destruction you can find.
If you can hustle and are not afraid of a little hard work this can bea very lucrative profession.
Currently I'm socking away a lot of cash and I will never have to work for anybody else ever again.
Bah-bah-bah-be bop-bop I FEEL FREE!)

Last edited by MikeTodd; July 26th, 2011 at 12:41 PM.

Old July 26th, 2011 #2
confederate

if you want to become a millionaire, franchise the operation.

Dr. William Pierce

Old July 26th, 2011 #3
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Instead I've supported myself by dealing in used restaurant equipment and/or scrapping the stainless steel, copper, and aluminum and regular steel from unsalvageable units (ovens, coolers, fryers, prep tables, and the like).
Auctions are a good source as well as just keeping your eyes open for places that are going out of business. Many times a business will even pay you to haul away obsolete equipment that has scrap value.
As an example last weekend I attended an auction at a warehouse that was stocked with lots of restaurant equipment and much miscellany. I spent approximately $500 on junk equipment and received $1700 from the scrapyard after separating the metals as well as reselling a Hobart meat slicer to a restaurant supply house for $200 (I paid $50).
The basic tools of the trade are a pick-up truck, saws-all, power drill, spud bar, sledgehammers (large and small) and any other implements of destruction you can find.
If you can hustle and are not afraid of a little hard work this can bea very lucrative profession.
Currently I'm socking away a lot of cash and I will never have to work for anybody else ever again.
Way to hustle, Mike. I recently went out on my own too, and it makes me want to kick my own ass that I worked for someone else all those years.

Glad you're doing well.

Old July 26th, 2011 #4
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
Surprise, surprise...another deadbeat.
How do you figure that, Paco? I've never made my living off of gubmint cheez,my last lick would keep you drunk for six months.

Old July 26th, 2011 #5
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
How do you figure that, Paco?
Why would you call me "paco," a derivative of a castilian name?

Quote:
I've never made my living off of gubmint cheez,my last lick would keep you drunk for six months.
Did you bring in an extra bag of aluminum cans to the recycling center?

Old July 26th, 2011 #6
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Quote:

Why don't you google Copper and see who has the last laugh? The last time I went to the scrap yard with copper I brought home $500.00 for 20 minutes of work. Now who is laughing?

Old July 26th, 2011 #7
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

It takes a real tit sucking, deadbeat, drunken shitskin to denigrate honest effort and perserverence.
You make this too easy, Balldisease.

Old July 26th, 2011 #8
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:

I'm not the least bit ashamed to admit that I have and will search dumpsters for scrap, You'd be amazed at what people throw away,

Old July 26th, 2011 #9
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

And how much money you can make from their own stupidity and laziness.

Old July 26th, 2011 #10
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Tell me this, Paco,
when was the last time you had the balls to pull a wad of cash out of your pocket and invest it in something
Instead of sitting on the porch of your shack drinking 40 oz Cobras and bitchiing about YT?

Old July 26th, 2011 #11
Susan

I have no doubt that White ingenuity and imagination and work ethic will be the difference that allows us to survive in the long run, particularly over the niggers.

When the s really hits the fan in this country, the strongest and hardest working will survive. Yeah, guns will help, but being creative and quick thinking will go a long way as well.

Thanks. You've just given me another idea to make a little extra money. Here in the metro area, people are always being arrested for stealing copper. If I do it, I plan to do it legally, of course.

Hell, our race thrived because of this kind of thinking.

Old July 26th, 2011 #12
Kurt Anger
Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Surprise, surprise...another deadbeat.
Quote:
I'm not the least bit ashamed to admit that I have and will search dumpsters for scrap, You'd be amazed at what people throw away,

Quote:

you know mike unfortunately i have read way too many of your posts and because of the colossal unmatched worthless stupidity of them i even wondered sometimes WHO could be the "insane holigophrenic" behind them... now thanks to your own shameless confession I do know that i was right.

for what is worth the only one that can really really match your Colossal stupidity is susan,but she is a 65 years old bipolar schizophrenic hippie but she being a woman instantly was disqualified.

Thanks for the hysterical laughs "mike", you just put a smile on my face.

Kurt

Old July 26th, 2011 #13
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Anger View Post
you know mike unfortunately i have read way too many of your posts and because of the colossal unmatched worthless stupidity of them i even wondered sometimes WHO could be the "insane holigophrenic" behind them... now thanks to your own shameless confession I do know that i was right.

for what is worth the only one that can really really match your Colossal stupidity is susan,but she is a 65 years old bipolar schizophrenic hippie but she being a woman instantly was disqualified.

Thanks for the hysterical laughs "mike", you just put a smile on my face.

Kurt
Another idiot who has found his way to VNN. Congratulations. Are you that insecure that you need to bash women? Yep...that's what I thought.
Another loser who insults women on the internet to make himself feel better.

Old July 26th, 2011 #14
Kurt Anger
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae Kiley View Post
The last time I went to the scrap yard with copper
I knew you wouldn't disappoint me rae!

Old July 26th, 2011 #15
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Maybe raerae gathers up burlap sacks of pennies to take to the railroad tracks too.

Old July 26th, 2011 #16
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Maybe raerae gathers up burlap sacks of pennies to take to the railroad tracks too.
So tell us, Paco,
what do you do to make ends meet?
(Awaiting your prompt reply.)

Old July 26th, 2011 #17
L. Edwards
Migrant White worker

I've been laid off for a long while now. That sounds like an interesting idea, Mike. What size of pickup truck do you need? Does it require very much storage for the junk?

Recently I was toying with the idea or fixing or repairing things as I am mechanically minded, but couldn't figure out where to start, also there was the problem of storing and selling the stuff you fixed for a reasonable price. Your method cuts out the hassle of finding a buyer and haggling for a price.

Old July 26th, 2011 #18
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Honest day's work = antipathy to a non-white.

No mo' explainin' needed for why Valdez shudders and bangs on his monitor, hurling insults that put his crap-throwing chimp-kin to shame when the mention of 'work' is spoken.

Last edited by Thomas de Aynesworth; July 27th, 2011 at 09:12 AM.

Old July 26th, 2011 #19
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
It takes a real tit sucking, deadbeat, drunken shitskin to denigrate honest effort and perserverence.
You make this too easy, Balldisease.
Oh it isn't that the Valdeez and his fellow greasers are too proud to sell a bit of scrap now and then. What has them flabbergasted is that you come by your scrap honestly. Incomprehensible. They steal their scrap.

A couple of years ago my co worker and I were driving back from a job when we spotted several cop cars ahead with lights flashing. We slowed down as we went by, it was an old beat up jap PU truck, one of those little light units from about mid '70s, with a blown out tire hanging in shreds from driving on it, with about 2 tons of copper wire in the back. The pigs were cuffing and stuffing a couple of hard working immigrants. We about ran off the road from laughing. It made the local news. Pedro and Jose had stolen the copper from someplace.

The bastards also like to steal the bronze plaques from historical markers along the highways.

Shitskins!

Old July 26th, 2011 #20
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

BTW, another potentially useful and interesting thread befouled by valdeez.

Thread